Never Forgotten

By severnce

An education resource used to spread information about the following genocides: Palestine, Congo, and Sudan. More

Introduction.
PLEASE READ / Universal Importance
🇵🇸 / Palestine
Current Status
Death Toll
Journalists

Please Report

302 22 18
By severnce

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of r*pe.

Hi everyone.

Considering my messages on my moodboard have been flooded with arguments, I'm choosing to make a chapter instead.

Over the past few days, two users on this app have been constantly harrasing users and saying extremely racist comments as well as spreading false misinformation.

Among these claims, one user said that "rape does not exist in a time of war" as well as telling a Palestinian user to "go kys" repeatedly.

I am not putting up with this anymore and I'm asking that you please keep reporting and saying specifically what has been said by both users. From what I have seen, so far Wattpad has not done anything. We need to change that.

Also, don't interact with them or pay them any mind. The few words that they say don't mean ANYTHING. They are looking for reactions and trying to poke and prod until they find what makes you tick. Just let them be and report/mute/block.

The users are @/Amayareidi and @/Elizajules.

PLEASE ALSO REPORT @/YourFavouriteYuriFan please please please. They are spreading extreme hatred and saying absolutely vile things that I don't even feel comfortable saying. Please get their book taken down and block/mute them as well.

^ Above: their account has changed to @/RoyalistHongKonger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.7K 31
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
19.4K 622 27
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
4.6K 82 22
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
12.1K 990 29
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...