Fall In Love With Brother's E...

CrazyKitten4 द्वारा

When you fall for the person who turns out your beloved Brother's campus enemy. What will happen when your b... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Family Back ground
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Amusement park
Chapter 8 - Sister's marriage
Chapter 9 - care
Chapter 10 - Graduation day
Chapter 11 - Graduation day pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

110 3 5
CrazyKitten4 द्वारा

Author pov:

A person step into Jeon mansion with furious look and much more anger in his face. He agressively loosed his tie and throw it somewhere while walking towards his room.

After entering his room he removes his coat tose it in the room.

“Aaahhhh how the fu*k is this happened. You son of bitch how dare you come across my life” Jungkook shout and broke the things in his room while remembering the events happend in Min industries.

Flash back:

“The deal will be given to the...” The manager held one second and continue to announce it

V&Co . Congratulations for CEO of V&Co Mr. Kim Taehyung and COO of Ms. Choi sara”

Tae and sara stoop up for hand shakes to the chairman and CEO of the Min contact Mr.Min and Mr.Min goongi while everyone claps their hands to congratulate them. Some of the company CEOs and other head ups are seated their with full of jealous and anger towards them.

After handshake Taehyung turns his head to see the person who is fuming in anger he smirked at him make him more anger.

As after the announcement everyone left the room expect Tae,sara and the min industries staffs

Taehyung pov:

When I heard our company name I frozen my spot. I come out of my state when sara shook my shoulder who standing to greet the chairman and CEO.

“Mr.Kim and Ms.Choi. Congratulations,  I impressed with your ideas and I expecting this project will get huge success.” The chairman says holding my hands I become so happy wining this deal and greetings the chairman on the day of the deal signing.

“Thank you Mr.min and I will work hard for this project and definitely I will make it successful.” I replied

“ Congratulations Mr.Kim. I am CEO of this company Min yoongi I will work with you through this project” he said to shakes hands with me.

“Congratulations Ms.Choi I hope we will have a great work ahead” he handshakes with sara

“Yeah Mr. Min and it my pleasure to work with you” she replied to him

“After a short break we will start with signing the contract as our share holders and managers will join it soon please take a break everyone” Mr.Min yoongi said to everyone with that everyone left the room while the employees prepare for the further meeting.

Just as the deal was signed with V&co and Min industries.

After in the evening

“oh my god tae I am so happy for you. Congratulations.” -y/n

Taehyung chuckled at cute loud screaming voice who is come to face time.

“I miss you tae. Can I come there” y/n pouted

“I am also really miss you but concentrate on study. After finishing the study will be stay together forever” -taehyung

“I love you”

“love you too my tae. Bye I gotta go see you” -y/n pouted and kiss on the screen makes me blushed at the kiss

“bye take care” -Tae

taeee where is my kiss give me fast”-  y/n  pouted makes me blush I kiss the screen she also kissed at the same time. Straighten my head I waves at her. She giggles and cut the call.

I put the phone in my pocket and went inside the restaurant where my friends seated.

“yoo bro how is my sweety doing?” jimin asked I glare at him

“how many times I said to you stop calling her like that” I spoke sternly he just scoffed

“I won't stop. cause first she is my sweety before your girlfriend between why your ears and cheeks are red?” he asked with tease

I coughed “its cold outside”

“i see” he just smirked

As we begin to eat with talking mostly jimin is the one who is continuously talking.

“you creaked a biggest deal as you know you are the hot talk of the business industry as many top most companies of getting jealous of you man.” he exclaimed I just nodded at him

“Its all because of my team and their hard work also. I wish this deal will end in good” I said

We continue to talk and eat but I noticed one thing that is Sara didn't paying attention of our conversation and eating quietly just answer the question jimin asking

“Sara what happened” I asked she tensed but maintain a cool face

“Nothing” she truly lying

“Don't you dare to lie. Is it about Jungkook?” I asked curiously She just sighed at me nodded her head

“He is not talking with me past two days after we won the deal. I know he is upset but he distancing from me?” she said while a lone tear escape in her eye makes me heart ache.

How can I forget her and her feelings while I enjoying my victory and my love life it's makes me regret at my actions.

Jimin quickly shifts his chair near her and rubs her back.

“Its ok sara he will come to you at the end of the day. Don't worry he maybe just depressed as I heard his company board members putting crisis and pressure on him for losing the deal. After he came down a little he will definitely talk to you just give him time” he said tried to make her ease.

She just wipe her lone tear and nodded her head. I mentally scoff at her state now like how she was before a strong and cold one who didn't give a shit about anyone and anything now tearing about one person who just didn't talk her for few days.

I think that is the magic of love making the strong one to be weak and also makes the weakest one to be strong in this world.

“If he is not near you just go where he is. You can take sometimes a first step. Just go to him” I said to her who looked at me bewildered because of my words.

“If that jerk still makes trouble I won't stand still to watch everything and you can't stop me for that. Ok” I stated which she nodded lightly.

“yeah if he troubles you should broke up with him. I can take care of you baby girl. My heart is still waiting for you” Jimin said in fliterous tone  and spread his hands like welcome her anytime.

“DO YOU WANNA DIE IN MY HAND YOU STUPID” she said in cold threading voice makes him gulp. I giggles at this act but these two turn their head to glare at me.

“oops sorry”.

Time skip
Sara pov:

I am waiting in the cafe infront of Jungkook workplace. It's little cold outside as the sun getting down in the sky. After that so many missed calls and massages he contested me after 4 days of that incident. Now I'm waiting for him to finish his work to have a little talk.

I was sipping my coffee when I heard my notification sound. It's him asked me to come out of the shop. I step out the cafe to see a big luxurious car infront of me. That cars window get down see Jungkook on the driver seat.

“Baby get in” he said. I get in the car and fasten my seat belt. He was staring at my actions when I divert my eyes to his. He quickly turns his head some how I felt a tint of guilty in his eyes.

“we can go” I said to him start the car.

The drive is complete silent which makes the suitation akward. The car went towards out side of the city. I was staring at outside through window thinking some useless stuff about our relationship. After a while he stop the car on the nice greenish field which glows a in the sun beams which is seting in the sky.

I tried to open the car door but he fastly came out and open my door and extended his hand for me. I glance at his hand and his face for a second and hold his hand very tightly to step out the car.

We were standing in the field enjoying the nature view. I can felt a stare at me. So I turned my face to him to lock my eyes to him. After a couple of seconds of Staring deep into our eyes. I decided to start the conversation

“I am sorry”

“I am sorry”

We shocked at this confessions at same time.

He sighed to take my both hands in his large hands and look at me

“Sorry for ignoring you for days you know I just I- It just pressure and stress of some as y-you know that I failed-” I cut him off by pulling him into my embrace then circles my arms around his back.

His shuttering voice and glossy eyes makes my heart ache and I felt a sharp pain in my heart. He bury his head on my neck to hug me tightly. I can hear is little sob. I caress his back.

“Shuu shuu I know. I know calm down kook. See everything will be alright.” I said sweet things in his ears to make him calm and continues to caress his back.

After few minutes later he broke the hug.

“Aigoo look at this grown man crying like a kid” I said to wipes his tears. He chuckles to look at me

“yahh why are you also crying” he stated to wipe my tear on his thumb. I don't how I teared. May be I ended up tearing to saw my man having hard time.

“I don't know. I can't see you having hard times” I chuckled

“aww my soft baby” he said in sweet voice. I lightly hit on his chest

“If you dare to ignore once again. I will kill you” I said to turn other side but this man chuckles and back hug me to put his chin on my shoulder.

“No I will not do that again” he whispers and kiss on my neck makes me Shiver

“Ahh I almost forgot come sit here” he drag me to sit on the grass. He also sat beside me. Then he pull of a something from his coat I looked at him confused.

He extended a small box to me with his bunny smile.

“I know it's pretty late but Congratulations for my lady to won a deal” he place a box on my hand. I curiously opened it makes me stunned.

Jungkook pov:

Aww she looks so beautiful in this evening sun rays reflection. I smiled at her shocked face after she opened the gift. I wanted to apologise to her for ignoring her and didn't congrats her on her wining moment that my anger and flustered took over me.

“ I am sorry for the late wish” I said to her while scratching my beck neck.

“Did you like it?” I asked when I didn't get a any reply from her.As she extended the box to me then turn around

“help me to wear it” she said

I carefully take the necklace on my hand to place it around her neck. My fingers brushes her warm smooth skin. After locking the necklace on her. I can't control to place a kiss on her neck. I gently peak at her neck.

She turn to face me while her fingers caress the pendent of the necklace which is designed as half moon with a single star attached.

“Do you like it” I asked

“Nope. I loved it” she mumbled to peak my lips.

“thank god you like it. It took me 2 hours to select this.” I said to lied on her laps.

She started to play with my hairs. I slowly close my eyes to feel like heaven.

“Kook”

I hummed

“how is your work? Is everything alright? Is it stressful?” she asked I can sence the worry. I opened my eyes to see she was staring at my face.

“Its pretty fine now. We are now trying to get the new deal from abroad. After losing the Min's deal the board members and share holders are blamed me for not capable for CEO post. You know I'm still young for this and learning about everything. My dad is disappointed to this but still he believes me. He take my side and said to do my best. It's just stress for few days. Now I'm already” I told her everything as I don't like to hide. It's make me feel relieved.

She lean in to kiss on my forehead.

“You are talented enough for CEO post and I know you will achieve everything. Remember that I am always with you” she said makes my heart flutters.

I smile to show my teeth and turns to bury my face in her stomach.

“yahh kook it's tickles” she giggels.

We spend our sweet lovely moments here. I am lying on her lap while she playing with my hair then talking about everything we want.

Our moments stopped when we heard sara phone ringing. She fetch her phone from her handbag which is lying beside us on the ground.

“Its Taehyung” she mumbled after checking her phone

“That devil never fails to ruin our moment” I stated annoyingly. Sara glare at me

“shut up kook” she said I wake up from her lap to fix my shirt while to attend the call

“Hello ”

“W-What? I-I a-am coming ri-right now” she said with panicking I turn to see her face which is glossy now tears are formed.

“Baby what happened?” I held her shoulder her tears are flowing on her cheeks.

“ k-kook grandma” she stared to weeps

“what happened to grandma?” I cup her face

“She admitted in ICU. I need to go now

“Shuu nothing happens to grandma come we will go” I said to calm her.

To be continued......

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
If there is any grammer mistake please forgive me.
🌼
💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.6K 188 21
In this alternate universe, Jennie goes to college hoping to fall in love and graduate. Will she end up with her cute, younger classmate Kai or her o...
50.1K 2.9K 23
When a cold and broken CEO starts developing feelings for his childish P.A Top-Taehyung Bottom- Jimin Completed ✅
3.7K 148 10
When you accidentally send Taehyung's snaps to his best friend Jungkook. You thought, being the badboy of college, he would call you out for your sec...
302K 14.6K 70
When two souls get's destined to become eachother's life partner due to difficult circumstances.