Mafia Jeon's Obsession (JK FF)

Od Plushiieess

He pinned her against the wall and whisper in her ears "Daddy is mad, get ready to scream my name Babygirl!!"... Více

√Introduction
√1
√2
√3
√4
√6
√7
√8

√5

48 2 2
Od Plushiieess

✿⁠ ✿⁠  ✿

She smiled and thanked him... They first decided to go in brides section...

When they entered all the stall bow them Y/N bowed them back as her father always told her to do so..And Jihoon too bowed them back... but Jungkook just nodded his head...

"She's my fiance I want you all to show her the best gowns of your store.." he said in his scariest aura.. the staffs bow and left...

After sometimes some staffs come with few dresses they showed it to them... They both picked a gown of their choice... And Jungkook told her to try both the gowns...

She went in the changing room...
While Jihoon was sitting quietly... He felt like third wheel between the couples but he can't do anything cuz he was the one who insisted himself to tag along...

Y/N come out wearing the gown which she had chosen for herself...

(Gown which Y/N chosed)

Jungkook observe her from head to toe and said to wear the gown he had chosen for her...

Y/N went to changing room and come out wearing the gown chosen by Jungkook he stood up from his place and observe her every detail...

He came closer to her and put few hair strains behind her ears... She just blushed and looked down... 

(Gown chosed by Jungkook)

"Did you like this one??" Jungkook asked "Yeah!! So much..!!" She replied

"So we going to purchase this one"  Jungkook said Y/N shook her head as 'NO'  "this one is too heavy... I can't walk properly after wearing this.."  She said

"You're going to be Mafia King's Queen so just dress like my Queen babe..." he replied..  "But... okkkaayy!!" She agreed

Jungkook smirked and spoke "Don't worry your husband would be there to pick you up in bridal style" Y/N lightly hit his arms...

While Jihoon looked at the couples being so done with their lovely-dovely talks and moments...

"But.. I- it's too heavy.." Y/N complaint and pouted... Jungkook slightly chuckle at her reaction...

Jihoon thought they were going to take so much time so he suggested the gown which was worn by the Monique

They both then purchased Jungkook's tuxedo and few more things which they would need after marriage...

But Jihoon was all quiet from too long Y/N looked at him and saw he was thinking something too deeply she called out his name but he didn't heared her...

She went towards him who was sitting on the couch all lone... She shook him and he finally came out of his dream world...

"What are you thinking??" Jihoon shook his head and spoke "I'm feeling like third wheel between you two!" Y/N smiled at him and parted her lips to say something but Jungkook interrupted her...

"I told you not to come with us.. but it was you who insisted for coming..!!" Jungkook said and glared at him... Jihoon hung his head low...

"Umm... How about we purchase something for you too??" Y/N suggested and Jihoon's face light up... He grabbed her right hand and dragged her with him...

While Jungkook was blankly standing there... He tried to stop them but Jihoon never stopped... So he had to follow them...

They all spent their day together, in the afternoon they went to a park...

"Jihoon!! Caught me!!" Y/N shouted and started to run and Jihoon followed her... when Jihoon was about to caught her...

Her ankle got lightly twisted.. she stopped on her track and Jihoon who was running with his full speed he tried to stop himself but ended up bumping into her...

He tried to prevent her from falling but ended up holding Y/N in his arms.. they both stayed like that for few seconds.. they tried to maintain their body posture..

But before they could stand straight... Jungkook come and pulled her out of his arms... Jihoon fell on the ground..

Jungkook looked at Y/N and asked "Are you okay??" Y/N nodded while Jihoon was giving death glares to Jungkook but he completely ignored him...

Jihoon stood up rubbing his butt... His was continuously glaring at Jungkook.. while Jungkook wasn't bothered by his glares.. Y/N chuckled at their reactions...

And Jihoon who was glaring at Jungkook was now glaring to Y/N... She shut her lips... Jungkook came and stood infront of her..

"Hey!! You little brat.. you can't glare at my wife"  Jungkook said and glare back at Jihoon.. "You haven't even married and already being protective towards your wife..." Jihoon said and chuckled...

"Someone is being jealous I guess... Shuu Shuu~!!"  Jungkook and started to move further holding Y/N's hand... Jihoon just made an annoying face and followed them...

PS: The gurads were secretly enjoying their drama and giggling silently...

-----------------

And at evening they went to a restaurant for dinner...

And for dessert they went to a ice cream parlour... Y/N ordered chocolate flavour and Jihoon ordered vanilla flavour...

They both were having their ice cream while Jungkook didn't prefer sweet things that much...

He was sitting quietly beside Y/N... He was admiring her beauty... Her amber eyes which always sparkle... Her small cute nose which has a mole on its right side...

And finally his gaze fell on her lips... He stared at the Mole which is left side upper her lips, that Mole is darker then any other moles on her face... He moved his gaze on her parted lips which were licking the ice cream...

He moved closer to her face, Y/N who was busy talking with Jihoon moved her face in his direction when she felt his presence so close to her...

She gasped when she saw their lips were few inches away... He was staring in her eyes so deeply...

His dark brown orbs were showing some other kind of sparkle which she never saw or noticed in his eyes before...

He moved his hands close to her lips and was about to wipe the cream which was on the side of her lips... But he helled his movements and smirked...

He put his hand on her cheeks and crashed it softly... He slowly lean forward.. He waited for few seconds to see what she her reaction would be..

But Y/N closed her eyes and Jungkook took it as a permission.. he landed his lips on the side of her lips.... He licked the cream off her lips and moved back...

He saw her shocked expression... He wiped the imaginary cream with his thumb from his lips and smirked at her reaction...

He noticed some cream was on her nose And instead of swiping it Jungkook said "you're a baby" Y/N made a fake anger face and he started to laugh at Y/N's reaction...  

Me while....   

Jihoon was talking to Y/N when she suddenly turned her head towards Jungkook... He leans alittle to see what going on, on the other side of Y/N....

He saw Jungkook so close to Y/N and they both were looking in eachothers eyes so deeply.. Jihoon understood something is going to happen...

So rather then sitting there and getting embarrass seeing the couples kissing he stood up from his place and one last time thought to look back at them he saw Jungkook noticed him and smirked...

He looked through his surroundings and saw all guards were back facing them... He sigh in she relieve...

He didn't wasted any other second and got out of their site...

----------------

They spent their day together and Y/N really loved their company... She started to enjoy being with them...

At night Jungkook dropped her home, they got home little late... Jungkook stopped the car infront of her house...

After getting out of the driver seat, He came to the passenger seat and opened the car door for her... She got out and smiled at him...

She thanked both of them for today, she turned and was about to go inside but Jungkook stopped her... She turned back and saw him standing little close to her...

He pecked her forehead and said "Good Night babe"  Y/N smiled and hugged him, he also hugged her back... They both were feeling so good in each other's arm's...

While Jihoon was being so done with their lovely-dovely acts... He put his hand on his forehead and shook his head being so done with them...

"After their marriage I'll be the one getting to see all this lovely-dovely acts... And I'll be the one feeling single everytime I see them...uhhh!!!"  He breathed out...

After few minutes she broke the huge and ran in the house... Jungkook found it cute and chuckled at her...

She directly went in her bedroom and layed on her bed and started to rethink about all the things which happened with her today...

She chuckled remember the scene when they both were having their ice cream peacefully but unknowingly she got applied some cream on her nose

Y/N Pov~~

Is he really trying to change his cold behaviour just because of me... Or he's like this from the starting but just didn't show to any outsiders..??

But if he's really changing for me then I want him to be like this for forever... He looks so cute when giggles... And his bunny smile when he laughs... He's just perfect...

My head is hurting... Well it 2AM in the Midnight??? Ohhh God I didn't saw the time I should sleep....

(Well it's actually 3:30 AM and I'm writing stories instead of sleeping.. hehe..)

-----------------

✿✿✿⁠ 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
502K 20.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
183K 9.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...