Harley Quinn: Chaos, Death, A...

נכתב על ידי Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has... עוד

Introduction
Harem Members
Friends & Villains
Prologue 01: Hell Break Loose
Prologue 02: The Origin Of Jokers & Harley Quinn
Chapter 1: Wonder Boy Live/Beat Up By Batman
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Carnage
Chapter 3: The Massacre Of Arkham Asylum
Chapter 4: The Real Birth Of (Y/N) Napier
Chapter 5: Meet The Symbiote Carnage
Chapter 6: I am not Joker!!! I am Carnage!!!
Chapter 7: Joker's Death/Harley & Ivy (Lemon)
Chapter 8: Friends/Henchmen
Chapter 9: Carnage The King Of Chaos
Chapter 10: The First Encounter
Chapter 11: Carnage & Orca Hunt The Killers
Chapter 12: Revenge For Jeannie/Penguin's Iceberg
Chapter 13: Cheetah (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Volcana & Frost (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Vengeance Is Over/Carnage V.S Metallo
Chapter 17: Penguin's Death
Chapter 18: Carnage V.S Justice League First Round
Chapter 19: Livewire (Lemon)
Chapter 20: Who Is Elizabeth Greene?
Chapter 21: The First Outbreak
Chapter 22: Carnage V.S Queen Of Fables
Chapter 23: Zatanna (Lemon)
Chapter 24: Rupert Thorne's Death/The Girls Love (Lemon)
Chapter 25: Carnage V.S Queen Carnage
Chapter 26: Hero Or Monster? Or Broken?
Chapter 27: The Father Of Cures & Symbiotes
Chapter 28: Carnage V.S Justice League Round 2
Chapter 29: The Truth & Revenge
Chapter 30: Let There Be Carnage!!!
Chapter 31: Knull V.S Carnage/Father And Son
Chapter 32: Save The City
Chapter 33: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 14: Carnage V.S Superman

499 13 0
נכתב על ידי Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was going to the Metropolis city with his crewmates because they both were going to rob another bank for what they are going to get some gold coins, and moneys that's what they were gonna do by themselves. Then (Y/N) was sit right there and chilling for himself when he was drive the vehicle car going faster and more faster and then (Y/N) just turn on the radio music for what he was going to heard of it.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm...." He was listening the song when he was play the radio with music on and make him with the others were listening and they both were begin to singing the song right away by themselves and Harley with Ivy were loving the song for what (Y/N) just turn on and they seen the music was interesting and (Y/N) just play along with them and singing it on.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...this is nice...very nice." He said to them.

Clayface: "The beautiful ocean and also the big city right over there, right?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep...but one more thing that we were rob the bank...I think we need one more recruitment for what we are going to join in." He said to Clayface.

King Shark: "Ummm...we are going to the Metropolis city? But why?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, let just say that we are going to get there and then...we just gonna rob the bank or moneys...but the thing is...we don't kill innocent people in there. You guys know that, right?" He asked them and make them were nod their heads and they can seen (Y/N)'s behavior was change and act different than the Joker by himself.

Killer Frost: "Hey, before we rob the bank...I have an question that I want to tell you about...what if we meet this Blue Scout boy." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You mean...Superman, right?" He asked her.

Killer Frost: "Yeah, I mean that..." She said.

Volcana: "But I don't want to going get caught up by that fly scout boy." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh and he said.

(Y/N): "Let me take care of him, guys. I know what I've been doing and handle this." He said to them and make them were definitely going to remain calm for themselves and they both heard (Y/N) told them the truth and he won't let that happened to them. That's what he just made a promise to them about how he doing and what he really must do is...protecting the crewmates and his friends also girlfriends too.

Time Skip Later.

In Metropolis City.

When (Y/N) with the others were in the Metropolis city by themselves and they both definitely in the Starbuck Coffee and they just sat there and having a cup of coffees by themselves and then (Y/N) was chilling with the crewmates and his girlfriends that they were drinking the coffees and until (Y/N) was dressing badass clothes for what he got it and he had large black leather jacket and red mark on his shoulder and behind his back too. Then (Y/N) just dressing regular normal clothes and his badass jacket like bad motherfucker.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

Harley/Ivy: "Whoa...." They said to themselves and saw (Y/N) was sat on the chair by himself and make him was look at them and he said.

(Y/N): "What?" He asked the two of them.

Harley: "You looks like badass." She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ummm....thanks?" He said to the two of them.

Volcana: "No, I mean Harley tell you that's the real badass jacket for what you were dressing up right now." She said to (Y/N) and make him was look at the jacket that he just dressing on and make him was chuckle little bit.

???: "Damnit! You guys are drinking coffee first right now?" She asked (Y/N) and the crewmates and make him was look at Dr. Bailin who was in the wheelchair by herself and make her was heading to (Y/N) and the crewmates who are drinking the cups of coffees by themselves.

(Y/N): "Grace?" He asked her and make her was nod her head and then she was going to (Y/N) and give him a hug and make her said.

Grace: "(Y/N), it's been long time no see...your face, hair, and everything are change....man, your clothes looks badass!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Thanks, Grace. I am appreciate it for that." He said to her and make her was giggling out little bit and then (Y/N) asked her.

(Y/N): "Okay, do you have the map or plan for what you were request to do, Grace?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then she was showing (Y/N) with the map and the way that they both are going inside the bank and robbing everything that they really got. After the explanation was done now and make (Y/N) with the crewmates take their own moves to head there fast as they could and they are going to get in the bank and robbing some diamonds right away by themselves.

When (Y/N) was watching at the crewmates were doing their own best to take the moneys, gold coins, and gold bars too...and all everything that they were stealing at them and make (Y/N) was chuckle out little bit and (Y/N)

Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman

Superman (real name Clark Kent, born Kal-El) is one of the last children of Krypton, sent as the dying planet's last hope to Earth, where he grew to become its kind, noble protector. Using his flight, enhanced strength, heat vision, and various other powers, he protects the planet and the universe from powerful threats, all while inspiring hope into others. He is also a founding member of the Justice League, and the father of Jon Kent, the second Superman.

Kal-El, the Last Son of Krypton, was born to scientists Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van shortly before the destruction of their doomed world. Aware of their planet's impending fate, they conducted extensive (but remote) research on habitable worlds within range and constructed a rocket so that their son might survive. As an infant, he was introduced to his paternal cousin Kara Zor-El. In the end, they chose Earth, and managed to launch their son into space mere moments before the destruction of Krypton. Kal's rocket landed in Smallville, Kansas, where he was discovered by Jonathan and Martha Kent. He was given the name "Clark Kent" and adopted.

Superman: "That's far enough for you go, villains!" He said to them and make them were saw Superman is here right on the time.

Volcana: "Shit, it's Superman!!!!!!!!" She shout out to them and they both were definitely know about this and then (Y/N) was look at Superman and the crewmates and (Y/N) told them.

(Y/N): "You guys keep going whatever you do! I'm keep him busy." He said to them and they both were nod their heads and make them were doing their best can to robbing everything belong to them.

Superman: "Who are you, fiend?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Oh, me? I'm just a guy who was going to dominate at you." He said to Superman and make him was confuse about what (Y/N) just tries to said and then (Y/N) was looking at Superman and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, it's pleasure to meet you....Superman or should I say...Clark Kent and Kal-El." He said to Superman and make him was surprise about it and then he said.

Superman: "W-W-What? H-H-How did you-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "Oh, I quietly know lot about you...but don't you remembered about me being with my brother Jack in this city before?" He asked him and then Superman take a peek closer look at (Y/N) and make him was surprise to seen (Y/N) was familiar to someone else and looks like he recognize at (Y/N) was Joker...second Joker.

Superman: "Y-You're the second Joker." He said.

(Y/N): "I already told you, our name isn't Joker....We are...." He said and then he was transform into his own demonic monster form right away

When (Y/N) was transform into something terrifying creature with his height 8 foot tall very big red skinny all over at him. Then he had a tendrils come out of his back behind and make him was growing to be big and tall with scariest as hell and he was looking like a real monster....then he had a smiley face with his white jagged eyes...and the smile has a shark sharp-tooth like multiple of them. Then Carnage turn his head to look down at the kryptonian who was surprise himself and saw the true form of (Y/N) was turn into...terrifying creature.

When (Y/N) was finally turn into his beast form and make the Kryptonian saw (Y/N) with his Carnage form and this scared the crap out of hero and make him growling toward at Superman that he is going to kick Superman's ass.

Superman: "What in the Raos?!" He said to himself.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out toward at Superman and make him was let out a roar toward Superman.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

Then (Y/N) let out a thunderous roar and make him charge toward at Superman and then the Kryptonian tried to hit (Y/N) but the hits from him doesn't work and then (Y/N) was punch him in the face and grab his head and keep punching at him and then (Y/N) kick him and send him to the wall of building. Then (Y/N) use his tendrils wrap around at his body and then he slammed Superman to the ground and then he throw the villain to the wall right away and then he grab his leg and make him throw him up and then (Y/N) gave Kryptonian with a tendrils slapping the shit out of Superman.

Superman: "Why are you still alive?!?" He said to (Y/N) and running toward to (Y/N) but he was use his weapons to protecting at himself and he was beating the shit out of badly. When Superman was got beaten by (Y/N) who even stronger and faster then (Y/N) kick him right in the nut and gave him an powerful uppercut and then (Y/N) just jumped up from the ground and he use his dropkick hit Superman in the chest so hard and make him was spat blood out of his mouth.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Cause we are going to destroy you and beat you to death, Superman!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T TAKE US DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out toward to Superman.

When he grab Superman's face and he slammed him down on the table and make him was keep slammed him to the ground and then slammed him anywhere in this building and then he was grab his face and he was about to eating him but then (Y/N) got his face punch and send him out of the building. Then (Y/N) was begin to falling down but he use his left and right hands change into a claws stabbed on the wall from the building and make him was slide down on the ground and he was finally reach to the ground and make him turn his head to look at Superman again.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*GROWLING*" He was growling and he was let out a roar and charge toward at Superman with savage mode and beating the crap out of Blue Boy Scout.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now then, Superman...let's meet up for the other time.~" He said to Superman and he was throw Superman out of the wall and make him was let Superman live.

Harley: "Puddin!!!!!! It's done!!!!!!" She shout out and make (Y/N) was walk away from here by himself and he was transform back to his own human form right away with his casual clothes on and head back to the vehicle car and begin to drive off with his crewmates.

To Be Continued.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

241K 8K 19
Dick Grayson, older brother to three insufferable younger brothers (who he loves very much) and Gotham City's most eligible bachelor (or was it secon...
61.2K 929 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
16.3K 328 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
278K 12.4K 92
'Gotham.....I'm in Gotham.......I'M IN GOTHAM' Yes, yes you were 'What, what the actual hell is happening, is this a dream? Am I de'- You looked over...