𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 - 𝗙𝗢�...

f4iryneoo द्वारा

❝ 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲, 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭�... अधिक

author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
epilogue
note

fifteen

1K 31 1
f4iryneoo द्वारा

amelia was watching violet and rhiannon in the gym, liam was also present with their other friends. the asshat and his friends were also present, liam who was assigned by xaden to protect violet was watching him to make sure he wasn't going to try anything. 

" i feel like we never spend time with each other anymore " amelia said looking at liam. 

" i know because bodhi stole you from me " he said jokingly and looked at bodhi. 

amelia laughed and looked at bodhi who was watching imogen train maeve, she smiled at the sight of him. 

" when do you think i will get my signet? "

" i don't know, sometimes it depends on the rider " liam said as amelia nodded. 

violet and her hadn't received their signets yet, sometimes it takes weeks or even months to come but both girls were later than all of their other friends. 

" come on, maeve! " bodhi yelled. 

poor girl was getting her ass kicked by imogen, then again she needed to train for the challenges and it was better to train with someone like imogen. 

amelia looked over at maeve and walked to stand by bodhi who was trying to encourge her to fight back. imogen had the girl in an arm bar and the more maeve didn't yield the more she tightened the arm bar. 

" she is going to break her arm " amelia said to bodhi. 

" i know, but she needs to train like this. this is only imogen going easy on her " he said looking at amelia. 

maeve was trying her hardest not to cry or yield, she couldn't yield just yet, amelia felt bad because maeve shouldn't be going up against someone strong like imogen. 

" i yield " maeve said. bodhi and amelia sighed as imogen had gotten off maeve disappointed. amelia looked away to check on violet and rhiannon sparing, then turned her attention back to maeve.

bodhi helped maeve up and she joined amelia on the side of the mat, " you need to practice more " amelia said looking at maeve.

" i know, can you teach me? " maeve said as amelia nodded. 

" lia, come on. maybe maeve can learn a thing or two watching you " imogen said.

bodhi smiled as amelia stepped on the mat " alright, but i won't go easy on you " amelia said jokingly which made imogen smile a little.

" don't hurt her " bodhi said.

imogen let out a laugh, " don't worry, i won't hurt your pretty girlfriend "

amelia threw a punch at imogen which caught her off guard, the older girl smiled. " don't turn your back on your opponent " she said because that's what imogen had taught her first.

" using my own teachings against me, how clever " imogen said throwing a punch which amelia caught.

bodhi was watching the fight, along with maeve who was learning all she could. liam had also comeby to watch them, still keeping an eye on violet. 

amelia had side swiped imogen and currently had her in a arm bar, she was so close to yielding because amelia's grip was pretty strong. " i yield "

the elsher girl released imogen and the older girl turned to look at her. " i may have created a monster " imogen said laughing a little. 

both girls walked off the mat and imogen  turned to bodhi and patted his back, " that girl of yours is hella special, protect her " she whispered

bodhi smiled and nodded, " believe me. i will protect her "

the group turned their attention towards garrick and xaden who had taken their shirt's off to spar. they walked over towards violet and rhiannon who were staring at them shirtless, even amelia was staring. 

" stop objectifying our wingleader " liam joked. 

by now even maeve was staring, but i mean could you blame them when they looked like that. 

" is that what we're doing? " rhiannon said not bothering to look away. 

" yeah, i think that's what we're doing " 

imogen and liam laughed, bodhi was looking at amelia who was trying not to stare. 

" if you want to look at someone shirtless, then maybe i just sleep like that from now on " bodhi said teasing amelia. 

amelia blushed at his comment then looked at bodhi who had a smirk on his face. 

" we could just be watching for technique "

" yeah, we absolutely could be " 

amelia quickly looked away as rhiannon caught her staring. 

" i don't know why you are staring. you're boyfriend is hot, leave some for the rest of us " rhiannon said jokingly. 

" i am hot, thank you " bodhi said. 

amelia looked at rhiannon who had a smirk on her face, " while i do agree with the comment, i don't appreciate you calling him hot " she said jokingly about the second part, not the first part because she did agree that bodhi is hot. 

rhiannon was about to say something else, but then the asshat appeared. liam protectively stood at violet's side while amelia was keeping an eye on him. 

" simmer down, mairi. i'm not going to attack your little charge. not when i can just challenge her in a couple of weeks and accidentally snap here scrawny neck in front of an audience " jack says folding his arms across his chest. 

" tell me, though, you are getting tired of playing the nursemaid, aren't you? " his friend from first wing offers him a slice of orange that he's eating and jack shoves his hand away at the wrist. " get that noxious shit away from me. do you want me to end up in the infirmary? "

amelia snorted and stood next to violet, " i want you in the infirmary, maybe you should eat that orange " she smirked winking at jack. 

" fuck off, elsher or i'll kill you right here " jack said. this set bodhi and imogen off, they both gave him death glares. 

" you do that and my dragon along with everyone else here will skin you alive, also haven't you learned your lesson. you. can't. kill. me " amelia said smiling. 

jack scoffed and looked at bodhi who was going to pull out his dagger just in case to protect her. " she's only alive because of you two " jack says to amelia and liam. 

" right, because i'm the one who buried a dagger in your shoulder at threshing " liam said. 

" we could just settle this now " jack says, sidestepping liam to look violet in the eyes. " if you're done hiding behind the big, strong men. and the annoying brat " he glances at amelia who rolled her eyes.

garrick's hulking frame appears to violet's left and imogen hasn't stopped glaring at jack. " that's what i thought " jack said, blowing a kiss to violet.

" you ran " violet snarls. " that day in the field, you fucking ran when it was three on one, and we both know when it comes down to it, you'll run again. that's what cowards do "

jack flushes as his eyes nearly pop out of his face, he was mighty pissed. 

" oh, for fuck's sake, violet " dain mutters. 

" she's not wrong " xaden says. 

garrick laughed and so did imogen, maeve was holding her breath the enter time and amelia smirked as liam was leading jack out of the gym. 

" go eat a damn orange, maybe it will kill you by tonight if we're lucky " amelia shouted to jack. 

then at one last attempt to hit amelia, drew his dagger and was about to throw it to her shoulder. but amelia was faster, she pulled out her own dagger and threw it to his shoulder. it didn't hit him but it did tear into his shirt. 

" so you are so predictable, next time you want to throw a dagger at me be faster " amelia said as liam grabbed her dagger and smirked. 

xaden snorted a little and imogen was impressed, " damn girl, you can fight and fast with daggers "

liam gave amelia back her dagger and she thanked him, xaden locked the door so jack couldn't come in and bothered them again while dain was lecturing violet again for egging on jack and not wearing her armor. 

⚔︎

that afternoon, it was flight training with xaden, garrick, and bodhi. it was winter at this point and the first-years hated flying in this weather. 

" i hate the cold " amelia said, her and celeste were learning flight patterns. 

" me too, but it is needed " celeste said. 

violet and tairn had passed them both, with violet smiling at amelia. 

" you and celeste vs me and chradh " garrick said just a foot away. 

amelia nodded and smiled. " come on celeste " 

" on it, pretty one " celeste said speeding up. 

amelia looked back and laughed as garrick was shooting her the middle finger because she was beating him. 

" damn, look how fast celeste is " liam said to imogen, xaden, and bodhi who were watching them. 

 " well, she is a morningstartail. of course she's going to be fast " imogen said. 

amelia and celeste had won and did a victory lap while she shot garrick the middle finger, jokingly of course. 

garrick just shook his head and smiled,  but then amelia wasn't watching what she was doing and neither was celeste. they almost hit the side of a cliff when celeste came to an abrupt stop which threw amelia off her back. 

she was falling more than 100 feet, everyone looked in horror as she screamed when she fell. they raced to see who would catch her, bodhi especially had the look of terror seeing her falling so high. 

celeste had gone after her, " celeste! " amelia screamed as her dragon was racing to get her. 

" i'm coming "

garrick who was nearby also went after her, but she was falling at a rapid speed that it was hard for them to catch her. 

 " she's too far, i can't get her " garrick said. 

" let me try " sawyer said racing after her. 

so far none of their dragons were fast enough to grab onto her, celeste was probably the fastest dragon there was and she even could reach her. 

suddenly, a hand grabbed amelia and sat her on the back of the saddle. it was xaden who caught her, as soon as her saw her fall that's when he made the move to catch her before she hit the ground.

the others sighed in relief after seeing xaden catch her, amelia was passed out though most likely from the shock and anixety of almost falling to her death. 

he landed on the flight field, with the others right behind him and gently laid amelia on the ground. celeste was the first to land on field with violet and tairn second. 

they all crowded around amelia, " is she? " ridoc said looking at xaden. 

" no, she most likely passed out from the anixety of falling to her death "  xaden said. 

 " please wake up " celeste said nudging amelia's arm with her head. " you can't die, please "  

imogen noticed that amelia's hand was sparking, " guys, look at her hands " 

it was almost like an electricity was coming out of her hand, bodhi smiled knowing what her signet was. 

" her signet is electricity, it came out because she was so scared of falling " bodhi said. 

a second later amelia's eyes opened and she sat up, " you can't die, can you? " sawyer said laughing. 

" no, i can't " amelia said helping herself up. 

the others laughed and violet hugged amelia, who smiled and hugged her back. 

" damn, we thought you were a goner for a moment " rhiannon said patting amelia back. 

" this is three times you escaped death, you're lucky as hell " ridoc said rubbing amelia's hair and messed it all up. 

amelia laughed and turned to celeste, " i'm okay " she said patting her head and smiled softly to her. 

" good, i was scared about losing you. i can't have another rider, you're my only rider "

amelia smiled at her words, " i think that's enough flight training today " garrick said as everyone nodded. 

" i'm glad you're okay, i was so scared about losing you " bodhi thought to amelia. 

" i was scared about leaving you, especially when my fight with charlie it tomorrow " amelia thought back to him. 

he smiled, " my room, now "

amelia nodded as they were walking back towards the dorms. all of them needed a rest especially with the big fight tomorrow. they were all sure that amelia was going to win the fight because she had been practicing her ass off. 

not to mention she was also trained by imogen, liam, and bodhi who were all very skilled fighters. that and amelia was no way in hell going to let charlie take her relationship with bodhi from her. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

27.6K 1.1K 13
Akira Caym is different. Having spent her whole life isolated, she takes the first chance she has to be reintroduced to the world. Upon entering the...
11.1K 456 30
Meet Neviah Ravenbrook a 20 year old with a love of books and one of her current reads: Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros; wishes she could experience th...
Hunted By The Silence ValReadsyou द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

3.5K 1.2K 25
Secret keeping. Can stop the bleeding. Staying under the shadows, stops you from seeing. We started off as a pair, but...
31.8K 1.2K 17
Belladonna Sorrengail, twin sister to Violet, decided to follow her sister to the riders quadrant instead of going to the healers quadrant. Kind of...