Jealousy, up to me ( shubman...

Per princeofwind7

just read ๐Ÿ“– the story you goona know eventually .. ๐Ÿ™ƒ Mรฉs

chapter : 1
chapter : 2
chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
chapter : 8
chapter : 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Sorry.. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
A New realisation : Abhiyank
๐Ÿ’›

Chapter : 12

1.9K 97 23
Per princeofwind7

Ict team and 3 seniors come for lunch.. They usually don't do lunch together but today they have to discuss about their trip..

Everyone say Good afternoon to each other and sit on their chairs and start eating..

Mahi : Ro.. Where is your 2 kids..??

Rohit : They must be fighting..

Sachin : Then why are you all not going and stop their fight..

Jaddu : never interfere in their fight.. In the last it's your mistake..

Virat : if we take anyone side.. They both at the end make us villain..

Siraj : Never interfere in iahman fight or you do then it's your life's biggest mistake

Sourav : Thanks for your disclaimer boy's.. But I don't think they both...

They all hear 2 people voice and their 3 seniors trun towards voice and ict team focus on food

Ishan : shubi mene tere ko bola naa..

Shubman : Meine bhi bola ki wo ese hoga..

Shubman and ishan come to table and greet everyone..

Sachin : Kya.. huwa.. Tum dono kya baat kar rahe the..??

Ict team : naiii...* 3 senior just look at them being confused*

Ishan : ye shubi... Jab dekho tab mujse ladaai shuru kar deta hai..

Shubman : *murmuring* me to sirf baat kar raha tha ladaai to tumne suru ki

Ishan : kya bola tum ne shubi.. Zara jor se bolna.. Kya he na muje sunai nai deta na think se... *say with smile*

Shubman : me to sirf baat kar raha tha ladaai tumne suru ki.. *loudly*

Ishan : Me.. * cutely pointing his finger to himself* Really..

Shubman : oo.. Ishu you are so cute *pinching his cheek* Really *loudly*

Ishan : Don't shout you Qutub Minar I am not blind.. I can hear clearly

Siraj : You mean deaf

Ishan and shubman just give a look to siraj and siraj just smile nervously

Siraj : Blind is also ok.. You guy's continue..

Ishan : Shubi.. Hum kya baat kar rahe the..

Shubman : ye siraj Bhaiya ne sari link tod di..

Ishan : Wahi.. You are so mean siraj Bhaiya..

Siraj : meri kya galti hai.. Ismein

Shubman : Aapki hi galati hai.. Hum baat kar rahe the.. Aapko bich me rokne ko kisne bola

Siraj : You guy's are taking.. Like this..

Ishan : Haa.. To aap kese baat karte ho..

Siraj : Right now we are doing that's called taking.. And before you guy's are doing that's called fighting

Shubman : Fighting me and ishu... Never in your dream Siraj Bhaiya

Ishan : Bhaiya aap meri or shubi ki ladai karvana chalte ho..

Shubman and ishan : so mean siraj Bhaiya

Rahul : Aur correct kar de unko..

Siraj just sign

Mahi : Now I know when you guy's say don't interfere in their fight

Shubman : Ishu..tu betha me hum dono ki plate le ke aata hu..

Ishan sit in his chair.. And saw shreyas iyer is sitting on his left side.. Where shubman sit always.. Ishan was going to say something but shubman come..

Shubman : Ishu.. Here is your food...hey, Shree Bhaiya That's my chair! Move it or lose it!

Shree : "Oh, come on, Shubu! Live a little! I wanted to switch things up today."

Ishan : "Looks like Shubman's throne has been stolen! Shree Bhaiya, you better watch your back!"

As Shreyas settles into Shubman's chair with a mischievous grin, the rest of the team can't help but join in on the banter.

Herry : Shubu, don't worry! I'll bring you a crown to make you feel like the king you are!

Rahul : And I'll be your loyal servant, ready to fetch you snacks and drinks, Your Highness!

The team bursts into laughter, teasing Shubman and Shreyas playfully.

Rohit : I can't believe Shree dared to sit in the sacred spot! Will the lunch table ever be the same?

Y.Chahal: "I think we need a referee here to settle this chair dispute. Any volunteers?

Virat : shubu... Don't worry Shree only take your throne.. Not your Queen..

Shubman : Shree Bhaiya you sure.. Not leaving my place..??

Shree : come on shubu.. I will take care of your Queen don't worry..

Ishan : No need.. I don't want to get in hospital bed.. I will take care of my self..

Jaddu : ishu I think Shree is going to hospital bed.. If he didn't get up

Mahi : I will visit yo Shree in hospital Don't worry

Shree : Shubu... You can't give me your place only for one day..

Shubman : No

Everyone just laugh on shreyas expression..

Jinx : Shree if you want to die.. Just tell us.. You don't need to take shubu place..

Rishabh : No.. He wants to write his name in history book..

Shubman : Can I help to get up from my place Shree Bhaiya..??

Shree : no... Need shubu... I have legs

Ishan : Thanks to giving us this important information Shree Bhaiya

Shree : Shameless kids

Shubham : you are our role model Shree Bhaiya... Don't worry

Everyone continues to crack jokes and playfully roast each other, creating a lively and light-hearted atmosphere.

Shami : Alright, alright! Let's not let this chair drama ruin our lunch. Shree, next time you don't dare to take shubu throne..

Siraj : if Shree again dare to take shubu throne then we have to attend his funeral..

Shree : I am not sacred of this little devil duo

Ict team look at shreya with "Are you sure look"

Shubman : Fine, but remembere Shree Bhaiya , karma has a way of catching up with you!"

Surya : shree you are definitely gone this time

Jinx : I will pray for you Shree

Shree : Shubu.. You can't do that to your big brother

Ishan : You called it yourself Shree Bhaiya

They all share a laugh, knowing that this playful banter is all in good fun. Lunch resumes with smiles and a sense of camaraderie among the ICT team.

3 senior just look at them with smile and assume with their bonding..

Sachin : Okk.. Now can we decide about trip..

Everyone noded

Sourav : we already decide the place.. Maldives..

Shubman : Vi Bhaiya you say.. You will tell us later.. Why sudden trip..??

Ishan : Haa.. Ro Bhaiya when we come to ask you for holiday you say you are busy..??

Virat : The trip is for team bonding and other player's are also joining us.. So we all can teach with each other and make a strong bone..

Rohit : And I finish my work early.. And it's also help us in training...

Virat : Now.. No more question okk

Shubman and ishan just noded

Mahi : Alright, team! We're about to embark on an epic adventure in the Maldives! Let's get this party started!

Rohit : But first, we need to figure out when we should go. Any suggestions, folks?

Herry: How about we go after 2 days? It's monsoon..We can have a rain dance party on the beach!"

Rahul : Herry, you always come up with the craziest ideas! But hey, a rain dance party does sound pretty epic!

Shree : Wait, wait! What if we all dress up as pirates and have a treasure hunt on one of the deserted islands?

Ishan : "Arr, mateys! That's a brilliant idea, Shree Bhaiya..me and shubi is the most stylish pirates in the Maldives!

Y.Chahal: And we can have a competition to see who can catch the biggest fish! We'll be the champions of the sea!

As the team continues to brainstorm and come up with more outrageous ideas, the room fills with laughter and excitement.

3 senior just heard their idea and sachin tendulkar and sourav ganguly just look at each other and M. S. Dhoni just agree with their little brother and excited also..

Shubman : Guys, let's not forget to relax and soak up the sun too! We'll need some downtime to recover from all the adventures.

Jaddu : Absolutely, Shubu..We'll find the most stunning beaches to lounge on and enjoy some well-deserved R&R.

The team spends the rest of the afternoon planning their Maldives trip, making sure to include plenty of fun, laughter, and unforgettable memories.

Rohit : Alright, team! We've got our pirate costumes, rain dance playlist, and fishing gear ready! This trip is going to be legendary!

Virat : And we will leaving after 2 day.. We also have to inform other player's..

Ishan : But who is joining us Vi Bhaiya.. We know them..??

Sachin : half of the player's you know them.. And some player's are new.. So I don't you.. If you guy's know them or not..

Sourav : I hope you guy's teach them your skills and also learn with them..

Mahi : I know them Dada.. They all crazy but sweet

Ict team just smile and noded and they finished their lunch and their 3 senior saying goodbye to them went to their work..

Ishan : Shubi.. I don't have any clothes to wear on trip..?? *pouting*

Siraj : Ishu if you remember you always wears shubu clothes..

Rahul : And if you remember you also were Herry clothes sometimes..

Herry : And I have enough clothes to wear on party ishu.. Don't worry..

Shubman : Ishu.. I will bring you for shopping... Don't worry..

Ishan : Sacchi.. Shubi

Shubman : yes.. My Sweetcup.. Let's go

Shami : We are also here.. You guy's also ask us..

Shubman : Bhaiya.. You all can go by yourself

Rohit : You both are not going alone... Just take someone with you..

Herry : Ok.. Now you don't have any choice.. I am coming

Virat : Rahuliya please join them.. We can't leave this 3 Creckheads alone

Rahul : Why me..??

Rohit : After me and chiku.. You are the only member we can trust..

Rahul : Fine..

They all finish their shopping and here shubman and ishan coming from shopping lying on bed in each other's embrace

Shubman: Hey love , can you believe it's our first trip after becoming couple?

Ishan: I know, right? It's like a dream come true! And we're going with the whole team, making memories together.

Shubman: Absolutely! So, how about we take a break from the cricket talk and just enjoy that beautiful island..when we reach their..?

Ishan: Sounds perfect! No more googlies or cover drives for now, just relaxation and fun.

Shubman: Agreed! Let's go for a swim in the crystal-clear waters and soak up the sun on the sandy beaches.when we reach their..

Ishan: And maybe we can try some water sports too! How about jet skiing or snorkeling?

Shubman: That sounds adventurous! Let's go for it. But hey, let's not forget to capture these moments with some epic selfies.

Ishan: Oh, definitely! We need to show everyone back home what an incredible time we're having.

Shubman : Ishu.. Let's make beautiful memories like a couple and capture them in our hearts..

Ishan : yes.. Shubi.. This trip going to bring us lot's of fun..

Shubman and ishan is the most exited members on team because after becoming a couple this is the first trip of them.. They really want to enjoy this trip and make lot's of memories with each other and wanted to spend a beautiful moments in Maldives with each other.. They are excited for their new journey..

And ict team also excited for this trip because this trip is give them a smile break and also this trip is going to make their team 2 previous babies make their feeling understand and accept their love..

And here their 3 senior are also happy and tensed because in this one day they see how chaotic this team is.. They definitely going to get entertainment but also trouble..

Like this 2 days went and here is the day when they are going to their team and meeting their players who is joining them for this trip..

I hope you like this chapter.. Please tell me your reaction on it.. I didn't decided still now the new players and with whom make shubman jealous so if any of you have idea so please tell me..

___________________________________________

That's all for today...

I hope you like this chapter.. Please tell me your reaction so I can know that the story is on right track.. Sorry for my grammar mistake.. And that's for reading..

Have a lovely day cuties... Keep smiling...💛

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.9K 27
shubman x ishan a cute story containing fluff parts ishan - cute , bubbly shubman - introvert , love to pamper ishan
70.6K 4.8K 30
a sports romance featuring two angsty boys with issues, their petty rivalry, and friends who love them too much to murder them. [shubman gill x ishan...
44.6K 2.1K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...
We Met Before Per Pragati khantwal

Literatura romร ntica

5K 450 7
The story ends tragically in the hands of fate. They begged to be together again. They asked to meet again, to fall in love again...โค๏ธ . . . . This s...