𝕊𝕋𝕌𝔹𝔹𝕆ℝℕ 𝔾𝕆𝔸𝕃

the_neighbour_simp tarafından

❝𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬!𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐱 𝐄𝐱-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫❞ ♡˗✎ "𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦... Daha Fazla

INFORMATION
INFORMATION #2
MOVING, AGAIN
CLYDE FUCKING DONOVAN, AND A HOT GOTH
DISASTER DINNER

BACK TO HELL

558 37 8
the_neighbour_simp tarafından

──────────────────────────────

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE

ᔕTᗩTᑌᔕ♡OᑎᒪIᑎE

──────────────────────────────

               THE SUN SHONE brightly through the window, your curtains still not up. You stirred a bit, trying to hide your head under the covers. Until a loud siren alarm blared through the room.

"Dammit" You stayed laid down, your hand hitting the surface of the bedside table until you finally hit the alarm clock, the itching sound no longer disturbing.

Today was your first day in school. That's a bum.

You made your way lazily to the bathroom, showered, dressed and headed to for breakfast.

"Good morning, Cherie. Ready to start fresh ?" Your father practically glowed like the sun as he placed a plate of crepes in front of you. "Don't go to crazy with the maple syrup if you are using it" He kissed the top of your head, ruffled your hair, and went back to making more crepes.

"Morning dad" You yawned and started to dive into your plate, relishing the delicious taste of your favour homemade food from your father.

"Your brother should be here soon..."

On cue, the sound of keys were heard and Elliott was in.

"Good morning rat" He ruffled your hair as he took his plate and started eating as well.

"Good morning mister 'you're as useless as the g in lasagna'" You retorted and stuffed your mouth angrily.

"Damn, woke up on the wrong side of something ?"

"No I woke up on the right, the one that has had her beauty sleep. You should take notes, might get rid of those ugly ass bags under your eyes"

He only shrugged and smirked, finishing his plate. He was used to you always having the last words, even though he knew he could beat you at it if he wanted to.

"Just make sure not to miss your bus"

"Don't have to say it twice"

You both heard sniffling and turned to see your father rubbing his eyes.

"This reminds me of my siblings and I relationship. It's so beautiful"

"Uh, dad..."

"The pan is on fire"

"AH MERDE-"

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

After you sneaked out from the morning accident, you walked to the bus stop nearby with your earphones on.

'Peaceful'

Or so you thought until you saw a familiar group of boys standing there, loud and noisy. Of course, you knew you couldn't make yourself invisible and you were aware when their eyes fell on you.

"Whu the fueck are yu ?" A high pitch voice, sounding choked or dry from a sore throat yelled beside you.

Turning around you see the chubby boy, smaller than you, pointing rudely in your face. You observed his features silently and slowly, your eyes grew out of surprise.

'No fucking way...'

"Ey, I am thalkin tu yu !" His accent was hard to understand but you were still able to tell what he was saying.

"You haven't changed much..." You told him, leaving him speechless and the others confused.

"The fueck du yu meawn ?!"

'Maybe it's better if he doesn't remember me'

"Wait...Y/N, right ?"

This time it was the boy with the green ushanka, strands of curly red hair poking out. You felt as though you saw him before but your memories were still blurry. Unfortunately that didn't seem to affect you when it came to cartman.

"Yep" You said and glanced at him. He seems surprise before smiling at you.

"It's been so long. It's me, Kyle. I remember you were friends with Wendy. Are you two still in contact ?"

You would have told him you encountered her the night you moved here but you didn't think it really counted as 'still in contact'. To be honest, you had cut the relationship and you still felt guilty to this day.

"No."

"Oh...I see"

You hope they will stop talking to you.

"Mmmhmmmhmmhmhmm" This time it was the one in the orange parka. The fact his face was hidden made it harder to guess who it was.

"Ew gross dude"

"Jesus kenny"

"Everytime..."

The boys complained as the said boy only shrugged and looked you up and down.

"Eyes are up here pal" You glare at him, annoyed by how he ogled you. It seemed to fall on deaf ears, as his eyes seemed to rest on your thighs.

'Never mind then' You sigh and decide to focus on your music, turning the volume higher.

"She changed so much" Stan whispered to his friends, still flabbergasted it was really you.

"Never thought I'd see her again after what happened" Kyle added as he crossed his arms and inquired an eyebrow up.

"Mfmffhm" Kenny muffled, which of course won't be said what it meant for the sake of our sanity.

"Gross Kehnny !" Eric yelled as he stepped away from him. His eyes then set on your headphone set and a smug spread on his lips. "Well ahm gunna teach her her place !"

Before anyone could react, he stepped on his toes and grabbed your headphones off, much to your surprise.

'Nah he did not just...'

"Ruspec muh uhthoratie, betch" He yelled and threw the headphones in the snow, laughing and pointing his finger at you. "Just behcauze yur different now doesn't meawn yu aren't the sawme pathetic gurl from ehlehmentary"

You balled your fist up, ready to throw it at him right then, right now.

'That piece of shit. Those cost a fortune.' Your whole face would pass as unfazed to them, but deep down you felt like beating him to a pulp. 'When is that bus showing up ?!'

"And I see you haven't changed, fatass" You seethed with venom, disgusted by his presence.

Everyone seemed to freeze and just on time, the bus finally arrived. Without wasting any time, you climbed in and took a random seat near the window. The four of them pass you, still not sure how to react. Even Cartman was a lot quieter than usual, and that was saying something.

'What happened ?' Keeps crossing their minds.

You were too busy trying to get the snow off your headset, mumbling insults to yourself directed to Cartman.

"Sorry ?"

You looked up annoyed but changed demeanor when seeing who it was.

Leopold Stotch, or from what you remember, Butter. He was the sweetest guy, too innocent for South park's elementary school.

"Hmm, you look familiar, miss, have we met ?" He smiled down at you after you told him he could sit beside you.

"Well, I used to live here..." You looked him the eyes and he felt intimidated by your gaze until something clicked in his head.

"Y/N...?"

"Bingo"

"Wow, you've grown so much and your just as pretty as before !"

Unknown to you, a ghostly smile graced your face, the boy beside you feeling his heart caught in his throat.

"And you're just as kind as before" You calmly said, now a full closed eye smile on your face.

To be honest, you ever smiled in front of your family but something about Butter made you feel peaceful, just like your music.

"O,oh. Thank you. It's nice having you back !"

"Why ?"

"Pardon ?"

"We never talked to each other" You sigh and raise an eyebrow, your smile long gone. "Only if it was group project, even then you made it clear you didn't want to be near me in fear you would get bullied as well"

"I, well.." He was at a loss of words, knowing he had no excuse to back up what you said. He was just as guilty as everyone else. "I'm sorry"

"Don't be, I would have probably done the same." You turned to the window, your face back to its unfazed expression. "I had to forgive you guys anyway if I wanted to move on. It's the mature thing to do"

The silence became awkward afterwards, Butter fidgeting in his seat, a sad look in his eyes. 

He was a good kid, but like you had said, he was too innocent for South Park's elementary school.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

You walked along the corridors, bag on your back and hands in your hoodie pocket.

The interior was modern, small dirt marks from possible students who seem to love ruining property.

'That's just disgusting' You crunched your noise and focused in front of you.

"Hey, who's that ?"

"I don't know but she kinda looks familiar"

"She's pretty hot, looks like the tomboy type"

"Wonder if she is single"

"What's with that scar"

Whispers began to spread around as you walked past the other students, not even sparing a glance at them.

'I should maybe look for the principal's office...' You hummed as you passed by a map of the inside of the school.

"This shit is unreadable" You scoffed and decided to just trust your guts.

"Hey, Y/N ?" A hand placed itself on your shoulder and you flinched, instinctively getting ready to punch whoever it was before stopping at Butters' eyes looking down at you. "Do you need some help ?" He smiled shyly, his other hand holding onto the strap of his bag. You noticed a hello Kitty keychain attached.

"Sure" You shrugged which also pushed his hand off your shoulder. "Where's the principal ?"

"Oh that I know ! Follow me, I'll show you" He took the lead as you followed behind him. He tried to make small talk, you replying with a few words. "There we are" He pointed at the door with bold letters 'Principal's office'.

"Thanks, bye" You didn't give a chance to reply as you knocked on the door and opened it. "Good morning sir"

"Good morning. You must be the new student"

You were left shocked at who you saw at the desk, blinking a few times to see if you were imagining things.

"PC principal ?"

"Y/N ? Where are the chances of meeting you again !" He smiled and got up to shake your hand.

'Isn't he supposed to be in elementary school ??' You weren't sure how to react and just shaked his hand.

"Well I suppose you'll fit in easily" He patted your shoulder and you only nodded. "Here's your time table, if you need someone to show you around, let me know" He passed the paper to you and nodded at you as he fixed his glasses.

"I...think I'll be fine, thanks." You brushed him off and headed out.

As you stepped out, you looked down at the timetable, finding out you had English first.

"What do you have first ?"

You flinched again and turned to the source of the voice, finding Butter leaning against the wall, arms behind his back. He leaned off and with the same smile he leaned over your shoulder.

'Too close' Your breath hitched and you backed away from him, earning a confused stare from him.

"D,did I do something wrong ?" He asked nervously, going back to fidgeting again.

"No just...personal space" You murmured and decided to change the subject. "I have English first"

"Oh Jolly, I have English as well, I'll guide you." He happily sang as he grabbed your hand to follow him.

"Uhm, Butter ?" You stood in your spot, looking away and pointing at your hand. "Personal space, remember ?"

"Oh hamburgers, i'm so sorry, I keep forgetting" He yelled aloud, a small tinted blush on his face.

"It's ok..." You coughed and told him to lead the way, which he complied to.

"Where have you been since then, if I may ask ?" He was fidgeting again, a habit you seemed to pick on from him.

"France."

"That's cool" He compliments, making you confused. He seemed to notice as he glanced at you. "I hope to go there someday, it's on my bucket list"

"It's not that amazing but I guess it has its perks" You mumbled as he stopped in front of the classroom.

"After you" He politely held the door for you and you thanked him, still weirded out on why he was so nice.

"You must be the new student" The teacher noted as he put down the board marker. "Please introduce yourself"

You turned to the whole class, your eyes surveying around before you kept your eyes forward.

"Y/N L/N" And with that short introduction, you walked to an empty table and started getting set up.

Unfortunately for Butters, you had decided to take a seat in the back, at the window, which was on the opposite side of the room. A frown appeared on his face when he noticed one of the boys staring at you.

Clyde Donovan.

The boy who so happened to have been one of the worst bullies in your childhood in South Park. 

──────────────────────────────

ᔕTᗩTᑌᔕ♡OᖴᖴᒪIᑎE

────────────────────────────── 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

475 13 17
⚠️WARNING! THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN MENTIONS/DEPICTIONS OF SUICIDE, KYMAN, SELF-HARM, UNDERAGE DRINKING, DRUGS, DEPRESSION, ABUSE, AND SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠️...
503K 4.7K 42
➝ 𝐬𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ➝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 ❛ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 ❜
1.5K 12 5
all the kids are 17 years old in senior year of high school Stan Marsh is dating Wendy Testaburger the girl he had an on and off relationship with s...
4.7K 95 42
All Your favorite characters talk about their favorite and least favorite part about staying in quarantine