Charge between us (FANTUBE YE...

Από numspac3d

A fantube book? YESSIRR Fan and test tube work together whether it's testy's experiments or fans social work... Περισσότερα

Morning blues
Night in the lab
Room decorating
Check under your bed
Breakfast in bed
Phone problems
Raspberry sorbet

Crush fever

370 11 193
Από numspac3d

_______________

HAPPY NEW YEAR GMT + 0 PPLS!!

_______________

Fans pov

"What the.." I hear my sleepy voice slightly echoing in the room. My eyes squint because of the blurry brightness in the room 

It takes me a second to realise where I was.

I turn left to find myself looking at an intensely bright purple shine that was meant to be the portal, which makes me close my eyes completely.

Where are my glasses?

I start feeling around for them with my right hand, but when I lift my left hand up to do the same, something stops it.

It felt like.. it was hooked onto something.

I try my best to make out what it was, squinting my eyes (which I honestly don't know why I'm doing, as it makes my eyesight worse).

Then my eyes trace up to the dark line connected to the "hook", meeting a bright green blob.

Test tube?

Realisation hits me that my pinky was linked onto hers. After that, comes confusion. 

How did that happen?

But honestly, I didn't really care. It seemed almost a funny coincidence to me. Slightly chuckling to myself, I lie back down again.

But then, something else comes.

My stomach warms up suddenly. 

No.. it didn't feel like warming up. More like.. I was about to throw up, but in a comfortable way?

It happens for a second, and then it disappears.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion, and I feel my pinky slightly move in hers. 

As it moves, the same "warm" feeling goes down my pinky into my palm. The palm almost felt like.. it was glowing.

But with no light.

But amidst all this.. for some reason.. the only thing I could think of was...

Why are her hands so..

Soft?

My stomach whorls again to the thought of her.

Why is this happening..

Many thoughts flow through my head. Some about her looks. Some about her smarts.

Most about stories I've read before.. and my realisation slowly comes that these weird feelings matched..

The love descriptions..?

Nah.. pshh. There was nothing about this weird.. glowy feeling in my palm right now..

Or was there?..

My eyes widen and I slightly sit up as I connect the dots. Or atleast.. try to..

It made no sense.

Yet perfect sense.

I couldn't accept it, I just couldn't.

I cover my face with my right hand and bring my knees up to my chest, feeling my face flushed and clenching my jaw tightly.

There's no way.

Deja vu makes my head dizzy as I remember having these exact thoughts, staring into my bathroom mirror only a day before.

I feel good and bad about these feelings, and it all mushes up into a blur that blocks out my hearing. My legs squeeze closer together and my hands become fists, slightly squeezing Testys pinky in the process.

Why am I reacting like this..?

Suddenly the blur completely drains out of me as I snap back into reality, when Test tubes pinky squeezes back.

"Fan..?" She says, rubbing her eyes. My face feels hotter at the sound of it but I try not to think too hard.

"Oh! Uh- well, good morning test tube" I reply. I cringe at how my voice cracked slightly.

"Are you alright..?" She says, suddenly looking at me with a slightly worried expression.

"Oh, well-i uh, why wouldn't I be?" I stammer, confused.

"I only squeezed your finger to see if you were awake.." I lie, worried that she was going to ask about that.

"N-no fan, you look really, really pale" she says, sitting up completely. Her pinky slips out of mine and I couldn't help feel my heart sink a little.

"Huh..?" I say quietly. I feel something being handed to me and I recognise that it's my glasses.

"Put these on, fan" test tube says softly. As I do so, my head starts to ache a little, but I was relieved I could see clearly now.

"Thanks.." I mutter, smiling slightly. Then I flinch as a sudden cold hand touches my forehead.

"Oh sorry, I just need to check your temperature.. you really don't look alright" test tube says, concerned.

"You're really warm.. one second. Let me get an actual thermometer" she continues, jumping off her bed and walking to her desk at the other side of the room. My eyes follow her while I wonder why I was burning up like this.

Either I was sick.. or another reason..?

I fall into deep thought and stare off into space, thinking a little deeper about what just happened a minute ago. 

Why did my hand feel like that? Why was my head spinning? Was it because of lack of enough sleep? Or lack of food? I did realise I was pretty hungry. 

I look at my left hand, the one that held on to test tubes pinky for who knows how long. How did those fingers end up like that?

What was that weird stomach feeling?

A tiny answer pops into my head, and despite coming across it a lot of times before, I still react shocked.

For once I hope I'm wrong.

Because I seriously cannot be falling for her.

Testy lifts my face up and my eyes meet hers suddenly, which sends the most uncalled for flock of butterflies through my body for two seconds. She squints her bright green eyes while I widen my hazel ones, and she pops the thermometer into my mouth. She lets go of my face and when she turns around to get a glass of water, I touch that exact area with my fingers.

A long minute of me slightly panicking about these new feelings later, the thermometer beeps three times, and test tube gets off her bed where she was previously waiting and takes it out of my mouth to check the temperature.

"Golly.. 38.4°C?", Fan, are you really alright?" she says worriedly

"Now that I think about it.. I think I'm coming in with a headache" I admit. She passes me a fresh glass of water and I sip out of it slowly.

She sits down next to me and wraps her hand around my shoulders, shaking me slightly a little, in a comforting way. My head droops a little as I suddenly feel tired. 

And warm.

Really, really warm.

"A headache can't be the only reason your temperature is so high," she says softly.

 Her voice almost brushes into my ear, and despite my tiredness, my eyes widen again. I feel my face getting warmer by the second. 

I feel my heartbeat picking up its pace and these feelings and the sudden fever or whatever I am coming up with feels too much to bear right now.

I start shivering. My head tilts over more and my glasses fall off, and black patches fill up my vision. All I could hear is test tubes voice calling my name with worry laced in her voice, but even that eventually blurs out and static fills my ears.

And then I fall over completely unconscious.

____________________

YOOOO HEY YALL

SORRY I UHM I KINDA DISAPPEARED OOP

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT

ALSO.. HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR THOSE IN THE GMT + 0 TIMEZONE!!

And I may be early or late for this.. but happy new year to everyone else!!

The amount of times I wanted the thermometer to be test tubes tounge AHEM EHEHHE

YEAHHR..

1181 words YERR

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER!! 

AND HOPEFULLY 2024 WILL BE THE YEAR FOR THIS BOOK!!

CYAA

_____________________

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.4K 105 22
New chapter every other or everyday!! The daily nickloon Mephone4 hosts a party for the final thrEEE of season thrEEE! But Oh no!! It's nickloon! Nic...
5.3K 203 27
Baseball, Lightbulb, and eventually Balloon are captured by Test Tube and forced to partake in experiments that slowly get more and more dangerous. M...
4.1K 141 16
Test Tube tried to help him, he really did. But Fan was getting worse with this sickness by the day, and no doctor said they could do anything. In de...
8K 276 17
After MePhone4 mysteriously dissapeared, the remaining contestants were sent back to Hotel OJ. People picked up new interests, Fan became a famous in...