Nights at Fredina's and then...

Eternal4Ever

Having come out of high school, soon-to-be 18-year-old Ellis is in search of a job to pay for the kindness hi... Еще

A New Guard for the Night
First Night, No Trouble?
Meet the Crew
Interlude #1
Night Two, Starting Small
Hopping into a Conversation
Chi-king in the Kitchen!
Into the Pirate's Cove
A Mystery Job and End of Night 2
Interlude #2
Night 3; A 'Simple' Game I
A 'Simple' Game II
A 'Simple Game' IV
Aftermath of the Game

A 'Simple' Game Part III

1.6K 48 21
Eternal4Ever

(9:40 PM, Pirate Cove)

Ever so slowly peeking inside the room, Ellis entered Pirate Cove. The place seems clean enough, nothing out of the ordinary.

Everything looks to be in order.

“Looks can be deceiving.” Ellis said as he walked to the table, where a note awaited him.

“If you are here, that means you solve the kitchen puzzle! Congrats! Now, you are halfway done.”

(‘Good to know.’)

“So here is the deal; Pirate Cove is Fexa’s turf. She has a stage to act and she’s a good pirate, it's literally her job. But the cove thing? Is more real than most would think.”

“Oho?”

You see, Fexy has a few hidden small compartments around the room. Is how she gets her weapons for her acts and out of nowhere.”

“Mystery solved, Gang!” 

“Your new mission is to find the compartment with the item you need. Good Luck~”

“Bonfie, you and I will have a talk about this so-called ‘hints’.” Ellis grumbled as he placed the paper down and looked around. “Okay…let's see.” he looked at the ship. “I wonder if there's plans of the stage.” He said as he went on it.

Looking around, he noticed a small ‘x’ sticker on the floor. “That must be where she stands to act.” Walking to it, he stood on the mark and looked around. He had closed a barrel, so he quickly went and began to prone around it.

*Click!*

He accidentally pressed a button.

The barrel opened a hatch from the side and revealed a few sword props. He began to inspect everything, making sure that he wasn't missing anything.

“Nothing here.” Ellis placed the last prop back on the hatch before closing it. “Okay, so let's see how many ‘x’ are around.” He brought a piece of paper and quickly made a drawing of the ship and its position. 

Fast forward to almost an hour, Ellis sighs as he closes the second last prop into the hidden hatch. 

“Not this one either.” He took out the piece of paper he used to draw the places where the spots were. 

Eleven places were searched, but none had something in it that he needed.

“Only one place left.” And that was where he was headed, a small position that was close to the TV section. Probably for Fexa to stay close to the children when they watch it.

No idea why she would put weapons in there but their props, so everything should be okay.

The keyword ‘should be’.

Reaching the place, he placed himself on when Fexa stood and looked around. He found a button behind the shelf where the TV stands. Pressing it, a small hatch opened.

*Zoom!*Bang!*

“GUH!” 

Something hit Ellis squared on the stomach, he found himself gagging as he fell back, holding his stomach. “Oh…God! W-What the Hell?!”

*Slip!*

A piece of paper fluttered on his view and landed in front of him. In agony, he moved his left arm and grabbed the paper as he stood up. 

“Surprise! You haven't got the time to meet! This is my adorable friend! Take care of it until I’m back online! Now-”

And it ended, part of it being ripped off.

“...Friend?” He looked at the room, seeing something hiding behind a chair, a square one. “...Well, your friend sure knows how to give an introduction.” He groaned as he put the paper away and made his way to the chair.

The ‘friend’ hid behind even more.

“H-Hey there.” Ellis awkwardly spoke. “I…don't know if she said anything but I’m Ellis. The new night guard-”

“Hissss~”

It hiss at him. (‘Okay. Not good.’) He scratched his head. “I…guess you don't have an opinion on me now, huh?”

“Hiss~”

“...Alright .” Ellis sighs as he sits down. “Look, I was told about the previous guards, so I understand your…suspicion over me. But right now, I am doing a…favor for the girls and they need certain items to wake up.” It seems to make some reaction as it slowly peeks at the side, showing a bit of pink. “And…I think you are what will wake Chiku up. I need to collect one more item and you are holding the location to it…So, can you please give that to me?”

“...Hiss~”

It finally moved out of the chair, revealing to be a small pink cupcake with eyes and a fake candle on the top, and the missing part of the letter stuck in it.

“Hello there.” Ellis greeted, glad that it showed itself (and ignoring that it was a Cupcake). “I…see the missing part on your candle.” He pointed at it, making the cupcake look up. “Let me just look at it quickly, okay?”

“Hiss~” The cupcake hissed, narrowing its eyes as it hopped close enough to him and showed the last piece of paper.

“...go to the Party Room #5.”

(‘Party Room five.’) Ellis made a mental note as he stood up, holding his stomach. “Good. Just one more to go.” He looked at the cupcake. “Listen, Chiku asks that I bring all the items back in one go. You can follow me until I get the last item, or you can go back to Parts and Services to be with her.” 

The cupcake raised its eyebrow in confusion. “Hisss~”

Ellis could feel it asking his choice of words. “I know what I said. I rather have you come willingly than forcefully. If you don't want to, at least I will know that you will be somewhere safe.” He began to move past him. “Later.”

He began to exit, and it was when he left to the side that he felt it going right behind him.

_______________________________________

(Party Room #5)

_______________________________________

Peeking inside, Ellis reached the room. Inside was a decorated party room with three tables to hold at least ten people in it. A small stage where it seems that any of the girls will be on stage to sing.

“Okay. Here I am.” Ellis said to himself as he looked back, seeing the cupcake peeking around a corner before quickly hiding away. “Let's end this.” Walking inside, he saw the last note addressed to him on the first table. He quickly grabbed it and read it.

“Welcome to the final game! If you made it this far, we thank you for playing this selfish game of ours.”

(‘...I’ll talk about this later.’) 

“Now then! It's time for the final game!”

Suddenly, the lights on the Party Room turn off (Did I mention that it was on?). “Woah! Woah! What the hell?!”

The light turns on, the sudden light makes him blind momentarily before readjusting, and his mind goes ‘HUH?!’ when he sees the entire room…change!

The tables had vanished and in their place were three huge present boxes, the sizes of a table, in colors red, blue, and yellow with brown dots around them.

“Where the fuck did this came from?!” Ellis screamed as he looked around the room. “And how?! What magic bullshit is in this pizzaria!?”

“Testing! Testing!” 

The loudspeaker sounds off, making Ellis look at it in surprise.

“Hey Ellis!” 

“Chiku?!”

“Yes, it's Chiku!” Her voice came out. “Now before you try to say anything, this is a recording voice! Me and the girls are still hanging back in Parts & Services!”

“...This girl…”

“Now listen up! I know you probably have many questions about what happened, but they don't matter!” And she said that with confidence. “In front of you are three boxes! What you need is in one of them; all you have to do…is guess which one is! Good luck!” The loudspeaker went silent after that

“...Chiku, you and I are going to have a talk.” Ellis was already tired of twitching his freaking eye before letting an exhilarating breath out and massaging his head. “A glass of water would be nice by now, might just freeze my aching brain.”

*Tuck!*

Ellis looked up and saw that a cup was in front of him…floating.

“...I’m too tired to scream at the fact that there’s a cup flying and I’ll just say; thanks.” He sighs as he grabs the cup and chugs the contents, the coldness of it immediately calming his brain a bit. “Ugh! Yeah, that hit my spot.” He threw the cup behind him…landing on the trash can. “Okay. Let's see what we got here.”

And so began to look at each box with an absolute keen eye. 

While slightly confident that neither girl would put something dangerous in them that would harm him, he sure wasn't trusting that they didn't put something that would scare him.

“Okay. Same size.” Ellis hummed as he moved back. “No message, meaning that I must use my brain for this…Okay,” He clapped his hands. “I’m going to try a guess; since the last item seems to belong to Fexa, I think I should choose the red one.” 

Sounds logical, right?

Exhaling out the air, Ellis went to the red box and grabbed the lid-

*Pop! Bang!*

Which popped off and a bright flash hurt his eyes.

“Dear God! My eyes!” He shouted in pain as he stumbled around while trying to recover. Once he did, Ellis found that the room changed, the room now looked like a wooden basement with many props in it.

Hell, he even felt motion on it and air touching his skin!

Wait.

“Eh?” He looked down and saw that he was in a boat, the kind that belongs to a circus game. “What the hell?!”

“Have at thee!”

Yelping in surprise, he looked up to the side and saw a spot light shine, revealing barrels in it…followed by something leaping in the air and landing on it, “Welcome, land-lover!”

“F-Fexa?” 

Yep, the figure was none other than Fexa, but her clothing had changed and was now dressed in a more pirate captain outfit; a pirate captain, skull and cross. A dark black coat that reached her knees.

“Arrr! That it's Cap'n Fexa t' ye, vermin!” Captain Fexa shouted. “I see that ye're new face here. 'n if I 'ave t' guess, ye be here fer ...this!” She placed her hand behind her and pulled out the present he had chosen. “Ye got some guts fer trying t' take me booty...Avast, if ye want it, ye must earn it!” She snapped her finger.

Ellis suddenly found something land on his lap. Looking down, he saw a pirate flick pistol.

“Get enough points t' win 'n I'll reward ye! 'ave a good adventure!” She salutes by taking her hat off before the spotlight turns off, vanishing into the darkness.

Ellis stood there…blinking. “...Did I find Chiku’s cocaine stash by accident?” He asked, unable to understand what just happened.

*Vroom!*

The boat suddenly began to move, making him stagger a bit before seeing that he was coming close to a door, which slowly began to open. 

Once fully, he was dragged in and multiple spotlights turned on, showing him cardboard images of monsters and pirates and gold chest, all having a small light device in the center. A board was brought down with information about the color of the light and how much they are…worth.

“Oh! So this is a circus game…Nice!” Despite the dreadful confusion in him, Ellis found some excitement. “I have never been to one! So I have to use this,” he grabbed the pistol with his left hand, “To get points…Hope I’m not that bad at it.” 

Yeah, considering that he is naturally right handed, this will be a miracle.

With a deep breath, he aimed forward, his shaky hold on the weapon as he tried to aim straight. “Let's see if we can do this first try.”

*Bang!*
_______________________________________

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR STILL FOLLOWING THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

265K 6.6K 28
1985 was a time you would never forget. Being lured into a backroom in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria by an animatronic rabbit, while watching all your fri...
16.9K 408 12
(Y/N) is a Freshman just entering Fazbear High. Everything was going smoothly until she met him,well she already met him. Will she find out if her...
Five Nights in Anime TahirBond104

Любовные романы

7.8K 78 16
Your a man looking for a new job but you hear The Door bell and you went to the Door and you found the news paper the the Anime Nightclub was hiring...
51.7K 1K 26
(Y/N) is a teenage girl who got a job at Freddy's, and doesn't know that the secrets of her family's past might tear her from her new friends.