ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ

-GOJOSBLINDFOLD-

ɢᴇᴛᴏ ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ (ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ /ꜱᴛʀⱰŊ/ 1. ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏ... Еще

ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ
ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ
ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ ɢᴇᴛᴏ
ɴᴀʜ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴡɪɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴍᴇɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
ʀᴇᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴋꜰᴄ!
ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ.
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴛᴀʜɪᴍᴇ!
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏ-ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀᴛᴇ?
ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʀɪᴋᴏ.
ᴊᴏʏ
ᴛᴏᴊɪ ꜰᴜꜱʜɪɢᴜʀᴏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
ʏᴜᴋɪ ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴜᴍᴏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱꜱᴀᴄʀᴇ ɪ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱꜱᴀᴄʀᴇ ɪɪ
ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ
ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ
ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ? ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
ᴍᴇɢᴜᴍɪ ꜰᴜꜱʜɪɢᴜʀᴏ
ᴛꜱᴜᴍɪᴋɪ ꜰᴜꜱʜɪɢᴜʀᴏ
ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ɴᴀᴏʏᴀ ᴢᴇɴɪɴ
ꜱᴜꜱʜɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ
ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴍɪʏᴜᴋɪ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!
ɪᴛᴀʟʏ
ᴊᴜᴊᴜ ꜱᴛʀᴏʟʟ!
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟɪᴇꜱ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ɴᴇᴡꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

1.6K 107 63
-GOJOSBLINDFOLD-

——————

"I said no, I said no.
Listen close, it's a no.
The wind is a-pounding on my back,"

——————

"Sorry...I can make it up to you?" I followed Nanami into his dorm room, leaving the door open as I slouched at his desk.

I wanted to apologise for missing his sector of the event.

"Keep that Gojo away from me for a week and I'd be more than thankful. In fact, I'd owe you one." He sounded like he couldn't care less.

I frowned slightly.

Satoru had to leave for a last second mission, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope he wouldn't make it before his date with Miya.

Nanami pulled out a book from his neatly organised book shelf, placing it on his desk to probably read later.

Back when Geto, Satoru, myself and Ieri used to infiltrate his room, we'd actually try to read his books, but the boredom may as well have killed us.

Yu would always be the one to justify that it wasn't too bad, when I doubt he understood a single thing in it either.

"Telling Satoru to do something for longer than an hour's near impossible." I joked, slouching further against his wooden desk.

"Tell me about it." A familiar feminine voice entered the room.

"Hey, Shoko." I smiled, raising my arm in a wave. She reciprocated it with a huge smile, seating herself on the floor beside Nanami's bed.

I noticed her holding a relatively medium sized silver object in her hand.

I perked up.

"What's that?" I asked, semi-aware of what it was, yet I wanted to confirm my suspicions.

Shoko smiled, holding up the familiar camera triumphantly.

My eyes widened.

"Holy shit. I thought Satoru had lost that thing for good..." I stood up, seating myself next to my friend. Nanami sat himself on his bed, seemingly also intrigued by the old camera.

"What should we do with it?" Shoko asked hesitantly.

Silence ensured for a while.

We all knew the contents of that camera were far too prized to lose at the hands of Satoru's idiocy, so it had to be one of us.

"I'd be too busy to even take a second glance at the thing, so it can't be me." Shoko confessed, leaving the final verdict between Nanami and me.

"I wouldn't care enough to watch it. Y/N, it's yours." Nanami spoke, earning a sigh from me, bur regardless, I took the camera in my hands and held tightly onto it.

"Should we watch something from it?" Shoko asked.

"It's too soon. But maybe one day, we'll all come together again and check it out." I replied, standing up with the device still in my grasp.

We'd lost two of our friends not too long ago, so it'd be stupid to recap our high-school lives in a few videos barely 5 months into our losses.

I opened the case to check if it still had a memory card.

"I'll upload its contents onto a USB some time." I informed them, letting them all know that it was in safe hands.

"Anyways, all of you go away. I need to do something." Nanami stated as a matter of factly, quite literally forcing us out of the door.

"I swear if you're jerking off to those sex books, Nanami, I'm telling Yaga!" Shoko called as Nanami's door locked behind him.

I chuckled, slapping the back of Shoko's head lightly.

"Shut up!" Nanami growled from the other side, clearly distressed.

"And then there were two..." I muttered, lighting Shoko's cigarette that sat between her lips.

She hummed thankfully, opening my door and stepping to the side to allow us entry. I reached into my pocket to pull my phone out. Checking the time, I set the camera on my desk.

"The kids are gonna be out soon. I should go pick them up." I spoke, about to make my way to the door again, but was put to a halt by Shoko.

"I'll come with. I need to run some errands anyways." He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

I just shrugged.

"Sure, if you wanna." I smiled at Shoko.

"But put that thing away before we get to the school. I don't want them kicking us out." I gave her a pointed stare.

"Relax! I'm a well functioning member of society! I'll handle it," She smirked, before opening the door again to leave, and I followed her, kicking the door behind me.

"Where did Gojo go?" Shoko asked, evidently confused.

The mention of him caused me to frown, but I managed to loosen up before Shoko could notice the change.

"He teleported away from me randomly. Something about a mission."

"He has got to stop doing that..." She mumbled, referring to the teleportation, her cigarette still perched in her mouth.

"I second that. Some day, physics is gonna become his worst enemy...even the strongest can't carry out advanced teleportation so frequently." I humoured, walking over to my own desk, slumping down on it.

My statement held some truth to it: Satoru, albeit being strong, is still at the early stages of his awakening. Constant teleportation would do nothing but weaken him. I should probably communicate that with him when I next catch him.

"You've been pretty busy recently. When's your next break?" I asked my friend as we walked down the hallway.

"Hmm...I finish training with Dr. Asami at like 3 am. My next break's at 7." She informed me, and I sighed, sympathetic regarding her elongated work days.

"So you're off until then?"

"Exactly!"

"This is what you get for being incredibly talented." I joked, causing Shoko to laugh loudly, her chuckles resonating across the whole corridor.

"Please! I cheat on half of my assessments." She snickered once again, placing her cigarette between her lips again.

"And? It's just a shortcut, no?" I winked jokingly, leaning back against the back of my seat.

Shoko giggled again, and her laugh slowed down, leaving her with a soft smile.

"I don't wanna get all cheesy, but I'm glad I met you..." She mumbled, a soft smile plastered on her lips.

I smiled back at her, slinging an arm around her shoulders.

"And I'm glad I met you too, but you can be a pain in the ass sometimes." I joked, earning a snicker from the girl, who kicked my ankle.

"It's all in the name of love."

We continued walking down the empty hallways, and I suddenly, unexpectedly, earned a nudge in the ribs from the short brunette.

"And you're supposed to ignore me when shit gets emotional, cringey." She joked, and I pretended to zip my lips.

25 MINUTES LATER

"And then Akemi fell and then the teacher thought it was Himari who pushed her because they don't like each other very much!" Tsumiki held my hand tightly as we walked down the busy street, Megumi trailing behind with Shoko as I couldn't help but listen attentively to the girl.

"I was told to take her to the nurse!" She cheered happily, eliciting a smile from me.

"Akemi doesn't sound very nice." I chipped in.

"Well, that's what everyone says...but I think she's a good person, she just doesn't know how to show it!"

My eyes widened.

Tsumiki always saw the good in people, no matter how shitty they are.

"Quit lying. That Akemi's just an ugly and annoying pest." Megumi grumbled.

"I second that." Shoko chipped in, earning a scowl from me.

"You two are not helping." I scolded the duo.

Shoko just shrugged.

"Anyways, this is where we depart! I'm gonna have to go do some stuff."

"Oh, okay. Need me to walk you?" I asked.

"I'll be fine! Take the kids home! Love you!" I waved my friend away, and she began walking in the other direction, waving back at me as she suspiciously jogged away, simultaneously lighting another cigarette.

I watched her leave for a while before taking Megumi's hand too.

"Do you guys have any preferences for lunch?" I asked the pair.

"Yakisoba!" Tsumiki excitedly jumped, holding onto my hand tighter.

"Megumi?" I inquired.

"Yakisoba's fine."

I nodded.

"Yakisoba it is."

40 MINUTES LATER

We had made it back to my penthouse relatively quickly after heading to the grocery store to buy some ingredients.

So that brought me to where we are now.

"Megumi, quit throwin' things at me." I grumbled, my back turned to the island, my undivided attention on the noodles I was managing.

"It wasn't me. Tsumiki probably did it."

"Hey!"

I just sighed, not bothering to flesh out the culprit, who was undoubtedly Megumi Fushiguro.

Lowering the heat slightly, I allowed the finished product to simmer for a while.

The two Fushiguro's brought their toys to the island, so that should probably keep them busy for a little while.

I stepped away for a while, yet remained close enough to keep an eye on them.

Pulling out my phone, I decided to check my messages.

2 missed messages from Yuki
3 missed messages from Satoru
1 missed message from Yaga
1 missed call from Nanami

I sighed to myself, opening up my messages with Yuki considering we had plans, yet I hadn't broken the news to her yet.

Yuki

Hey!
Are we still on for tonight?

It's a long story, but I can't
make it.
How about you come round
to mine?
I made Yakisoba

Anything my best friend
suggests is a spectacular
idea!
That's my Y/N for you!
Send me your address,
and I'll be there!

I quickly typed in my address for the blonde, and shut my phone off once she had replied.

I took the yakisoba off of the stove, placing it carefully to the side.

I took 3 plates from my cabinet and lay them carefully down onto the island, 2 of which being placed directly in front of the kids.

"Why's Tsumiki being served first?" Megumi grumbled, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Because she wasn't pestering me and has no attitude, unlike a certain someone." I teased, earning a giggle from Tsumiki.

"But I wasn't the one who was throwing onion peels at your head." Megumi attempted to argue.

"Yeah? Well how'd you know it was onion peels. I never mentioned any onion peels." I retorted, finally giving the now silent, yet sassy boy his share of Yakisoba.

I placed the rest to the side, opting on eating my share with Yuki when she comes over.

20 MINUTES LATER

I sat with the kids on the island as they were finishing their food, yet my gaze was fixed on my phone, predominantly my messages with Yaga consisting of me trying to get missions sorted.

I seriously needed to do something, and it already seemed I had something lined up. Something about a girl who needs help?

"Finished! Thank you for the meal," Tsumiki bowed her head respectfully, followed by her brother.

"You're welcome. Do you guys have any homework?"

"I'll go do mine now," Tsumiki hopped off the high rise seat all by herself, running in the direction of her room, my proud gaze following her.

"What about you, Megs?" I inquired.

"..." He blankly stared at me.

"..." I blankly stared back, before groaning.

"Dude, just go do your homework." I ordered, compelling him to just jump off the stool and stroll begrudgingly in the direction of his room grumbling something under his breath like, "I haven't seen you go to school for a while..."

"Well I'm older than you!"

Just as soon as his door shut, the doorbell began to ring, and I perched up from my leaning position to open it for my visitor, who was probably Yuki.

"Coming!" I called at the persistent rings, jogging across the spacious penthouse to swing open the door.

I wasn't even able to visually confirm that it was Yuki, but the nearly suffocating hug was enough verification.

"It feels like forever since I've last seen my best friend! I actually just came back from The Bahamas..." Yuki informed me, finally releasing me.

Random...

"Really? Tell me all about it." I guided the woman over to the living space, ready to hear her out.

30 MINUTES LATER

Why did I hear her out?

Sure, I love Yuki, but how did the conversation progress from her adventures in The Bahamas to her recounting the day she single-handedly destroyed an American high-school volleyball team when she was bored.

"Is that really an achievement?" I deadpanned, clearly not amused.

She just pouted, eating some more Yakisoba before eventually shrugging.

"Of course it was," She confessed, her gaze turning serious as she carefully placed her Yakisoba down on the table, providing me with her full, undivided attention.

"And you're acting off today...what's up?"

"What? You can sense that stuff?" I asked confused, not objecting because in all honesty, something was off, I just couldn't tell you what.

"You're my best friend; I can feel anything you feel! Now, what's wrong?"

I just sighed.

Now, before I could formulate a response, Megumi came trudging out of his room, evidently angry.

I sighed, turning around slightly.

"Megumi, what's up buddy?" I called, watching as he stomped over towards us, climbing onto the sofa and leaning into my side.

"I hate homework."

Yuki snickered.

"Doesn't your 'homework' just consist of colouring in or something?" She teased, earning a pout from the boy as he snuggled into me, desperate to escape the blonde's teasing.

"It's very demanding," I defended the boy, "Where's your sister? Is she not done?" I asked, wondering what was taking her so long.

"She's doing extra nerd work. Her homework looks hard." Megumi whispered.

I just hummed, knowing Tsumiki deserves some sort of reward now.

"What do you wanna do now, buddy?"

"Digimon." I hummed.

Satoru's rubbing off on him.

I grabbed the remote from Tsukumo, who was probably going to pick something far too inappropriate for the boy, and directed it towards the anime he liked so much.

He seemed content, snuggling further into my warm embrace.

"Anyways, as I was saying. What's wrong?"

Yuki had repeated her question, and I was kind of hoping she'd just forget about it.

"I...I don't know." I whispered, completely truthful.

'What the hell was dampening my mood?' I thought to myself, tuning into the sound of Megumi's show playing.

Yuki hummed.

"Well, we can't have my best friend unaware of her feelings! Allow me to help!" Yuki turned her entire body to face me.

I just shrugged, earning a grumble from Megumi.

"Sorry, bud."

"Tell me everything that happened today that annoyed you in some way." She asked, her eyes narrow.

I took a couple of seconds to think.

"Uh...Satoru annoying Ijichi, sitting next to Mei Mei, meeting that girl, Miyuki, from Kyoto, and when Satoru said yes to Miyuki when she asked him out..." My voice held anger towards the last line as I began to unintentionally rant.

Yuki first looked at me in disbelief, but it was replaced by a sick smirk in no time.

"No way." 

My eyes narrowed at her.

"What?

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly nervous.

"Do you like Gojo?"

It was a question so blunt, yet was able to evoke a flurry of emotions out of me as soon as his name was uttered.

No, no I don't.

Then why was it so hard to say?

I shut my eyes, tilting my head up towards the high-rise ceiling as I genuinely contemplated my life decisions.

He's my best friend.

No, I can't see him that way.,,

"Why the hell does everyone think that?" I grumbled, causing Yuki to snicker and laugh.

"If everyone's saying that, then it must be true. Picture this, Gojo's kissing this Miyuki girl..."

My eyes widened.

"He bought her flowers..."

My fists clenched.

"Chocolates too probably..."

My heart began to beat abnormally quickly.

"Oh, and where is he right now?"

That was all the confirmation I needed as I slumped backwards, Megumi grumbling something about me moving too much, but I just couldn't care.

"N/N doesn't love Gojo. He's ugly. Y/N's pretty and not ugly." Megumi chipped in, earning an agreeing phrase from Yuki, who ruffled his black locks, evidently annoying the young Fushiguro.

However, the most troubling thing on my mind right now was the fact that there is a chance I like Satoru...

My best friend...

Yuki just watched me for a second before laughing and leaning back, folding her leg over the other.

"He's probably getting ready for his date..."

"What are you guys talking about?"

The familiar voice caused me to stiffen up; It was obviously Satoru.

The elongated final syllables.

The cologne that was slowly wafting around me.

Yuki and Megumi also turned around to look over at the male, and Megumi looked nothing but displeased.

"Digimon? Don't mind if I do," He instantly darted over to one of the sofas to sit, his eyes locked intently with his favourite show.

"And hey, Tsukumo."

"Yo," She managed to grumble, causing me to snicker as her fingers twitched.

For some reason, it was fairly obvious that she was resisting the urge to ask him for his type, something she always did when meeting someone new.

"Go back to your stupid date. We don't want you here." Megumi targeted Satoru, causing my eyes to widen.

"Mean...wait...how'd you know I have a date?" He tilted his glasses down at an angle, looking over at Megumi predominantly, but occasionally glancing up at me.

Megumi opened his mouth to speak, but I was quick to silence him, slapping my palm over his mouth in order to make sure he didn't say anything overtly exposing.

"He asked me where you were. He was pretty happy when he found out you'd be gone for the night." I was quick to state, evoking a pout from Satoru, who eventually just got up with a role of the eyes and twirled dramatically, occupying most of the screen as Yuki just deadpanned at him.

"Haters will forever continue to hate, but my growth will never stop!" Satoru raised an fist, Megumi simultaneously swatting my hand from over his face and Yuki more indifferent than I had ever seen her, simply observing.

"Anyways, N/N, whatcha think? Do I look good?" Satoru posed dramatically, my eyes scanning his form.

"I tried the skincare kit thing you got me. It's making me hotter than I already am!"

If I wasn't the weird, unusual Y/N I was today, all I'd see would be my normal, lanky, goofy best friend, and I'd pay him no mind, probably brushing him off with something like the iconic line of, "Pretty...ugly," or "Leave me alone."

Today, I have no idea who I am.

I paid attention to the way his slacks tightened around his muscular thighs that I had never noticed until now. I paid attention to his white button up tightening around his chest and torso, accentuating more of the muscle mass I had failed to recognise on my best friend.

Does he ever even work out? Well, I mean, obviously. But I just never noticed...

Even his suit coat was a bit fitted on him, showing off his arm muscles in sufficient detail.

Was it just me or was he growing a little taller too?

Did he just grow up following, or am I just realising this?

Satoru...he's...pretty?

His mischievous smirk was plastered onto his face, and his hair remained shaggy, yet also surprisingly neat.

And those eyes, don't even get me started...

"N/N?" He asked again, his brows knitting together

"Yeah?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"How do I look?"

"Ugly." Megumi chipped in, trying to look around the tall male who happened to always be in his way, probably intentionally.

"I don't remember your name being Y/N?" Satoru grumbled briefly, looking back at me for confirmation.

"You...you look pretty." I spluttered, looking down at my lap to escape the prying stare from Yuki, the betrayed look from Megumi, and the exaggerated gasp from Satoru.

"No. Way. Move, Megumi! Give me my beautiful N/N!" He dropped between the two of us, wrapping his arms around me in an almost suffocating embrace.

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! Ever! You're so cute," He nuzzled his face against my own.

The proximity was murdering me.

All I could detect was his cologne, and his lips so close to mine.

He always does this, so what makes it any different today?

"Oi! Don't get too touchy with her!" Yuki scolded, pulling me back and nearer towards her.

Satoru pouted, attempting to yank me back again, but to no avail.

"Stay in your lane and remember who knew her first..." Satoru retorted.

"Excuse you? Time is nothing. What me and Y/N have is a true connection!"

Suddenly, the two snapped their heads back to look at me, obviously expecting me to pick between the two.

I snatched Tsumiki, who was already jogging up to me, and sat her on my right thigh. I did the same for a less willing Megumi and sat him on my left thigh.

"I pick Tsumiki and Megumi." I offered the valid response, earning a knowing smile from Yuki.

"That's my friend for you! Always so family orientated..."

"Maybe Tsumiki, but definitely not Megumi." Satoru frantically shook his head in an attempt to change my mind, but to no avail, causing him to just sigh in response.

"Anyways, I have to go pick Miya up..."

"Cool." I deadpanned, my eyes fixed on the show that I just couldn't find interesting in the slightest.

"For our date..."

"Nice."

"We're gonna have so much fun..."

"Knock yourselves out."

"You're not gonna stop me?" He wined, his lips curling down into a pout.

I narrowed my eyes, plotting my next move. Should I have just asked him to stay? Yes. Would that have deflated my ego? Probably.

I had already accepted the fact that I've dug myself a tunnel: what's the point in trying to get out?

"Nah, I don't think I will." I continued my blunt responses, watching as Satoru groaned and stormed up to the exit.

"I'm not getting you any souvenirs...probably!" He yelled, obviously grumpy.

I just raised a brow, tilting my head to face him.

"Huh? Why the hell would I want souvenirs from Tokyo?" I almost snickered, a smirk on my face as the two Fushiguro's slid off of my lap, getting closer to the TV screen.

"Well...uhh..." He suddenly couldn't find the words, causing Yuki to also chuckle quietly.

However, he immediately jumped up, a triumphant smirk on his face as he folded his muscular arms.

"Actually, we're going to Italy."

He now had my full attention as I swivelled my body in his immediate direction.

"No you are not." A gasp escaped my throat. I shouldn't have sounded so intrigued, but here we are.

Now, it seemed as he was the one reigning victorious, and I was losing the unspoken argument.

"Oh yeah we are. As a matter of fact, I'll call my private pilot right now to ready the jet. I should call Miya whilst I'm at it..." He grinned at me waving his phone around.

Now it was me shocked.

"Yeah, well I don't care. And Italy's a stupid first date idea anyways." I frowned, obviously caring to at least some degree.

Satoru, now letting out his standard 'Gojo giggle', strolled further towards the hallways leading to the exit, but not before turning back to me again.

"I'll be sure to get you a cannoli!" He blew a kiss, finally out of my hair, but something felt off.

Once I heard the door open and close again, I groaned, slouching in my seat.

Why did I do that?

And why was I wishing he was with me instead?

"You really shouldn't have done that," Yuki chipped in, acting as though she were some therapist, which she may as well be at some point.

"Don't even remind me."

——————

"And I found hope in a heart attack.
Oh at last, it is past.
Now I've got it, and you can't have it."

——————

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 48.2K 51
BOOK 2 [𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] [𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 "𝘈 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭"] ↳ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰...
290K 11.4K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...
58.7K 505 12
★jujustu kaisen one shots★ (𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈) 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔✦ ...
18.5K 887 17
↝ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 - 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦. "𝘕𝘰...