~ DESTINED TO BE HIS ~ (Compl...

Von Asteria_wrts

He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her fa... Mehr

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NEW BOOK!!!

EPILOGUE

4.1K 137 10
Von Asteria_wrts

Two Years later..

A baby girl was crying while laying on a king sized bed.

"What happened to my baby?" Aditi picked up her sixteen month old baby.

"Diu, I'm here baby." Aditi patted her back. Her cry begin to stop.

"Are you hungry?" Aditi asked.

Diya groaned making her chuckle. Aditi kissed the tip of her nose. She begin to descend the stairs with Diya in her arms.

Aditi reached the kitchen and begin to pour the hot milk in Diya's milk bottle.

"Aditi.." Akhil's voice came from the living room.

"Daddy came back soon?" Aditi asked in a baby voice to Diya making her giggle.

"Aditi" He yelled again.

"What's wrong with him?" She mumbled and came out of the kitchen.

"What-" Aditi's words dried in her throat seeing the people infront of her.

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Papa.." It came out as a mere whisper.

Akhil took Diya from her arms.

Aditi hugged her Mr. Sehgal tightly.

"Aren't you mad at me?" Mr. Sehgal asked while his voice break.

"I missed you so much." She said tightening her grip around him.

"I'm sorry." He patted her head.

"Papa, enough! Now me. Move aside. I also missed her so much." Ishaan made her them apart and hugged Aditi making them chuckle.

"You didn't miss me?" Ishaan asked.

Aditi nodded hiding her smile.

"Then why are you not crying?" He asked.

"You want me to cry?" She asked.

"Nooo." He hugged hiding his face in her midriff.

"I heard you have a baby." Ishaan asked looking up.

Aditi nodded.

"There.." She pointed towards Akhil who's holding Diya in her arms.

Ishaan went to him.

"How are you?" Mrs. Sehgal asked patting her head.

Aditi hugged resting her head on her mother's shoulder.

"I never thought I'll be able to see you all again." Aditi pulled back from the hug and told her father.

Mr. Sehgal smiled.

"Thanks to him." Mr. Sehgal said.

"I'm very happy for you." He added and kissed her forehead.

Aditi smiled widely.

✧✧✧

Aditi was feeding Diya. Making her clothes properly, as she found Diya sleeping. She carefully placed her the crib.

She begin to clean the floor as her daughter had made it a play station with all her toys on the floor.

"Mrs. Malhotra, are you happy?" Akhil said back hugging, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Aditi nodded with a smile and turned towards him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed his cheek making him smile.

"Your father! Oh my God, how stubborn he is! Thank God, my wife didn't get his stubborness. Otherwise, I'm gone." He said dramatically earning a smack from her.

"Thank you so much, I love you." Aditi said without letting him answer, she smashed her lips against his.

Akhil wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. He asked permission for entering inside her mouth which she gladly gave. He explored each and every corner of her mouth. They pulled back due to the lack of breath.

He begin place open mouth kisses on her jaw to neck. He bite her collar bone, earning a seductive moan from her. He slides his hand beneath her top, caressing her bare waist. He gasped feeling his cold hands on her warm skin.

Akhil picked her up in the bridal style and made her lay on the bed. Soon their clothes were on the floor. Akhil kissed every inch of her skin, moaning that's all she could do.

The room filled with groans and moans. Soon, they were covered in the white quilt. Akhil pecked all over her face.

Akhil opened his eyes first, looking beside he came to see his love sleeping peacefully while hugging him. He looked at the crib and found his princess is also asleep.

"She won't be up now." Aditi mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"Hhm." He hummed pecking the tip of her nose.

"Oh my God!" Aditi sat straight.

"What?" Akhil asked.

"Today is Rakshit's b'day. Nitu will kill me, come fast." Aditi said and quickly made went to washroom.

✧✧✧

"Where are you?" An irritated Aditi yelled.

"Why are you shouting? You only have to get ready. But I need time for me and my princess." Akhil said.

"I told you na, I will make your princess ready, you being stubborn didn't let me now arguing to me?" She glared.

"Come let's go. It's getting late." Akhil said in order to save himself and made his way towards the car.

Aditi sat on the passenger seat with Diya on her lap, Akhil started the engine.

Within forty-five minutes, they reached Rishabh's house. Akhil came out of the car and opened the door for her.

Taking his princess in his arms, holding his queen' s hand, they went inside.

"Look who is here..!" Rishabh said dramatically.

"The famous busiest business is in my home. Somebody please pinch me." Rishabh scoffed.

"I was a bit busy," Akhil said.

"Yeah, I know I know!" Rishabh said rolling his eyes.

"Bhai where is b'day boy?" Aditi asked looking for Rakshit.

"Here he is!" Rishabh said staring towards the direction where Nithya is coming with his son.

Aditi handed him a gift box earning cute giggle from him.

"Aww" She kissed his cheek.

"Come let's cut the cake." Nithya said.

Later, they cut the cake and feed eachother. Did the dinner together with so much fun. Played so many games. The only emotion was joy. Everyone was so happy.

At night..

"Theeee.." Diya streched pointing her fingers towards the teddy bear which was a little far from her.

Akhil was working on his laptop and Aditi was in kitchen.

Akhil took the teddy bear and placed it infront of her, resuming his work.

Diya was doing this from the last thirty minutes to grab the attention of her father. But seems like her little efforts goes in vain.

Atlast, getting frustrated Diya climbed on his lap, trying to stand on his lap. Akhil smiled and helped her to stand.

Akhil was shirtless, as it was very easy for her to scratch on his shoulder.

"Diu, what are you doing?" Akhil asked lovingly.

She sat on his lap and crawling to the laptop, she tried to punch on it indicating him to stop and now focus on her.

Akhil chuckled.

"Okay baby, I'm done." He closed the laptop and placed it on the nightstand beside.

Diya giggled.

"Nautanki!" Akhil kissed her forehead.

"Did she cry?" Aditi asked entering and closed the door behind her.

"Nah!"

Taking Diya in her arms, she began to feed her. Akhil stood up and walked towards the balcony.

Aditi after making sure, Diya slept she made her lay on the crib. Then moving towards the balcony, she hugged him from behind.

"Aren't you sleepy?" She asked.

"Yeah!" He replied.

Later, they slep hugging.

Mr. Malhotra and Harsh are settled in Delhi, maintaining a new branch of Malhotra enterprises. Prisha was in US with her family. Everything was going with flow.

With a lots of crys, love, hate, and sacrifice the story ends here.

Shower your love😭❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4K 265 13
you never wanted this. you never expected this but fate brought you together. you both are forced into this marriage and he said you have already rui...
401K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
817K 29.6K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...
300K 11.9K 41
Alishba, a normal girl, as far as she thinks. A perfect dad, a protective brother and a fiance that adores her. But everything changes when her child...