Echoes|| König x Reader x Gho...

Von Brassburmese

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot... Mehr

01: Something Nice to Say
02: Spider
03: Old Face
04: Haunting
05: Double Trouble
06: A Joke
07: Mimic
08: Perspective
09: Generational Gap
10: Down
11: Diego
12: Fairytale
13: Two is Better than One
14: Autism
15: More Energy!
16: Compliance
17: Unmasking
18: Petty
19: Under His Skin
20: Pub Talk
21: Targeted
22: Heart Attack
♥Charlie♥
Halloween Special
23: Spiraling Rumination
24: Questions
25: Urgancy
26: Self-reflection
27: Mind Break
28: Through Heaven to the Void
29: From the Void to the Stars
30: Unsafe Place
31: Darken Sleep
32: Time Crunch
33: Heart Line
34: Garrick
35: Bombs
36: BOOM!
37: Fatherless Behavior
38: Countdown Hell
39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute
40: Puzzle Pieces
41: Empthy Does not Equivilate to Compassion
42: Asking Forbidden Questions
43: Delirious and Mad
44: Bound in Blood
45: Water of the Womb
46: Drama, Drama, Crime!
47: Dominance
48: Dirty Thoughts
49: Sweet Talk
50: Anarchy
51: Invisible
52: Service Dog
53: Old Memories
54: Twink
55: Water Of The Heart
56: Mimic Bed
57: Midnight Snack
58: Family Love
59: Burning Bridges
🎄Christmas Special🎄
60: Guardian
61: Truth Be Told
62: Rain Man
64: Late Night and Bonding
65: Stim
66: Special Interest Prt. 1
67: Solidarity
68: Holding Breath
69: Freaky First Week
70: Trifling Second Week
71: Depressing Third Week
72: Final Stretch Fourth Week
73: They Like You
74: Do You or Do You Not?
75: Hold Your Heart
♡1 Scortch Earth
♡2 Recovery
♡3 Decision
♡4 Awkward beginning
♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI
♧1 MIA
♧2 Recorded Figments
♧3 Ink Torment
♧4 Seeing Red
♧5 Time Skip
♧6 England
♧ 7 Moon and Night
♧8 A New Day
♢1 Bright as the Sun
♢2 Sanatorium
♢3 Austria
♢4 A New Normal
♢5 Sound of Music
✿ 1 Together
✿ Forever
Ending!

63: Sick

2.9K 107 18
Von Brassburmese

I woke up feeling like shit, my nose was readily stuffy, and I felt like actual shit. I cough and feel my abs tense under me. I cough a cold that's what I get for frolicking around, in the rain.

My door opens and I see Price walking in with Graves and Charlie. I cough and look up at them, "told you so."

"If you knew, why did you suggest it?" Price looks at Charlie annoyed. He shrugs and looks back at me, "though this time she wouldn't."

"You always say that," I said softly my nose stuffed up and miserable.

"Do we need to baby you, soldier?" Graves looks down at me. I thought about it before nodding. Graves shook his head before nodding.

"What you need?"

"Something mildly spices to clear up the nose, and something warm... Don't let Charlie cook, he makes it too spicy." I grumble. Graves chuckles and nods.

"Alright, Soldier we'll be back." They left me to my sickness.

It was a daze, and I was surged mildly spicy chicken noodle soup.

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"Corporal," I lift my head to see König looking down at me. In his hands was a plastic bag full of over-the-counter medicine. I won't like I was too tired and sick to know what he was giving me. "Drink this."

"Ew... I don't like cherry it makes me gag," he sighs and quint at me.

"Don't be picky—"

"Do you want me throwing up on you? Because cherry does that."

He sighs and squats down next to me, "All alright what about the grape." I grimace and look away. "Stop pouting you need medicine."

"C'mon, I hate the taste."

"I can get Price and he can shove it down your throat, "I grumble and give him the don't you dare look. I took it still grumbling and grabbed my water.

König found sick Y/N rather annoying, childish, and weak... König didn't mind having her rely on him, it felt nice being needed. She drank the cough syrup, gagged, and down some water. She had a permanent scowl on her face.

She eyes him before swallowing the water, she looks sick. "Do you normally get sick after playing in the rain?"

"Yeah."

"Then why do you play in the rain?"

"It's fun." He sighed and felt like he was scolding a child for the stupidest thing he had ever heard. He shakes his head. She leans forward her forehead bonked his.

"You don't do things for fun anymore do you?" She giggles a little delirious. König closed his eyes for one long second before speaking.

"I'm too old for that—"

"Yet old people still have more fun than you," she teased, he groaned and shook his head again. He froze the moment she put her head around his shoulder clearly out of it.

"Have some fun, loosen up, you've been in war far too long—" König grabs onto Y/N as she slips out of her bed and into him.

"Get a hold of yourself." He lightly chastises. He picked her up and sat her down in her bed.

"What else did you get?" She asks digging through his stuff. She pulled out a few booze and slowly looked at him. "Gettin' tipsy?"

"You make me want to drink—"

"Drink with me." She flirts, and he blinks seeing her knowing smile that wicked look in her eyes. She knew what she was doing delirious or not.

"You don't like alcohol—"

"That's what Charlie thinks, I used to drink often to drown my pain—"

"I'm not going to entertain your alcoholism."

"How kind most older men just wanted to get me naked and fuck me," he froze and just stared at her. How blunt of her, how very blunt.

"I'm not a good man."

"Good and kind don't mean the same thing, you can be evil and kind, good and rude. The dichotomy of humanity, isn't it beautiful?" She tilts her head with a soft smile, her face flushed, and her extremely flush nose.

"I'm not a good or a kind man—"

"You're a decent man, better than most. Have you ever looked at a kid 12 or younger and thought of fucking them?"

"No!" König glares at her, what the fuck is she going on.

"Then you better than 1/10 men in the UK." He blinked at her.

"Pardon?"

"There was a study, most men of given the opportunity and not be caught would sexually assault a kid." He nods, better than 1/10 men, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm no angel, I'm one murder away from being a serial killer. Military kills don't matter." König found himself shaking his head.

"I've done illegal things—"

"And? Nothing beats decapitating a man with a shovel or scaring the ever-loving shit out of a vet using their PTSD. I'm no saint." He laughs and stands up looking down at her.

She was no child.

No this was a completely complex woman who swung with the pendulum of hypocrisy.

"You're a strange one you know that? Most are scared of me." His voice lightens up as he folds his arms.

"You're far from scary, far from intimidating, far from the boogeyman. You're just a guy." He laughs as if that's the funniest thing he has ever heard.

"You are not afraid."

"Honey, I looked the devil in the face, and I decapitated him. I saw the devil's bastard children and I killed them too... but if I see your face now that's scary?" He grew deadly silent, "I associate you with the mask, it's like seeing Ghost shirtless, it's completely scandalous. Like seeing his wrist, whore behavior."

He bursts out laughing and shakes his head, "So if I take off my glove it's a shock." She nods.

"It's a cultural shock, it's like seeing a Muslim veiled woman without her veil, it's scaring the living shit out of you."

"I guess that happened to you," she nods aggressively.

"If you ask a kid whose father always had a beard and he shaved it they will cry or be majorly upset because it is upsetting!" König shakes his head laughing and looking at her.

"You're a funny woman." He felt himself smiling wide and completely enjoying himself. For a moment he forgot he was a soldier.

"You should learn to dance." She brings up, "You seem like a dancer." He laughed even harder.

"I got two left feet, Maus."

"I'm pretty sure I can drill in the foot movement; I mean you're a soldier."

"Having fun?" The door opens to see Charlie walking in with a bowl of soup again.

"Sergeant, you never told me she's funny." König turns to Charlie he froze eyes him then me before smirking.

"We'll hear charms shine when it's her in a small group, too many people and she frowns in the energy." He sat the bowl down and quickly left.

"How did you two meet?" König asks.

"I was beating up a guy for bullying this shy kid." König nods, "he was smoking. After I was done, he walked up to me grabbed my hands, and asked me out."

"He was like 'You're so hot can you date me!' He freaked me out, so I told him something stupid and that's how our friendship started." He nods.

"Brave man."

"People found it funny the gangster and one of the top students befriending the delinquent weird girl." She continues and pulls out one of his strange snacks looking it over before putting it back.

"You're a picky eater." He notes, and she nods.

"What can I say, I know what I like, and I know what I hate. I like having control and if I give it up it's because I trust you... Charlie... he abuses it sometimes." König tilts his head and places his hands behind him.

"How so?"

"I'm aware of everyone in the room besides Charlie, he's a blind spot. Sometimes he scars me." König chuckles.

"So, I can't sneak up on you." She turns to him with a strange look.

"You couldn't sneak up on an elephant." He laughed, hard.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 69 13
you were about 26 years old , you had been with 141 for a few years now but everything changed until you got one call... *********** This is a female...
2.2K 29 18
This story will be somewhat slow paced, so if you're interested in reading a long story, come and read ! 🤍 14+?? Cursing Mentions of SA and suicide...
561K 11.4K 32
You're a new addition to the Task Force 141. You quickly become friends with everyone except Ghost, who just seems to tolerate you. Slow burn, enemi...
53.2K 1.5K 46
Simon Ghost Riley x Fem OC. ❝I am rotten. How can you see the good in me?❞ 𝑺𝒄𝒚𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏, a tough and cold SAS soldier, haunted by the da...