My Best Friends secret

De xxElonniexx

Just read it ;) #Jalislove #Jalislife ❤ Mai multe

My Best Friends Secret
Just thinking.
Before it happens
That Friday Afternoon.
They arrived
Jal begins.
To be continued:Part One
To be continued: Where they left off
The Guys:Sal and Joe
What did I just hear?
SORRY I WAS GONE OMG HI
Chapter 13.
Chicago,IL.
Continued.
Back in New York
Crawling back to you.
Take It Easy.
I'm still here
Life Update
Life Update

Chapter 12.

414 26 5
De xxElonniexx

The next morning I woke up to three drunk men in different places of my house, which was strange because I didn't remember us drinking last night.- Well,these guys were sober, are sober that I found them,but if they weren't wasted they wouldn't be here.

I laughed seeing murr curled up in my bathroom tub,just laying there with his head rested on my towels..

"Hey,hey!" I called to him to wake em up.

He shook fast,wyping away the saliva from his chin and cheek.

He turned around to face me and I immediately cover my mouth in shock.

"Oh my.." I'm looking at his forehead.

I totally forgot that we used sharpie on him.

"W-What -What what is it? What're you looking at?"

I stared,giggling-I felt bad.

"James,I really think you should wash up-Your forehead." I began to step out of the bathroom,Murray questioned-I heard him get out of the tub to look for the closest mirror.

Shouts and exclaims, I tell him it was a prank and we were just drunk but he continues to argue.

"Damnit,Just take a shower, James. Use up all the water you need, I absolutely don't mind.Get your ass to the bathroom. "

I walk to my kitchen and notice sals phone sitting on the table. I'm curious to know the time,so I press the center button on his S6 edge™ phone. Time reads 8:43 a.m . I sit to see what I want to do,I find myself pressing the center button on sals phone again.

Such a cool phone.

I thought to myself, I noticed it was unlocked.

So I randomly swiped my index finger across the screen-And it's left on the text messages page.

The top of the screen reads "Joe Gatto" - Funny, Sal and Joe text each other even when they're in the same room.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much,watching Quinn and Murray play p.s,you?"

"Same, same."

Weirdos, I tell you. I put his phone down because I thought I heard someone walk up from the hallway near my kitchen.

I get up and I go to my bedroom.

A/N I've been gone for a while lmao,I can only post when I have the time. :) thanks for reading, I should be adding more soon. So to be continueddd.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
429K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...