Only His. ✔︎

由 loveologyyy

"Sir, im not sure if"- he cut me off with one of his dark chuckles. His hazel eyes looking into mine, his bla... 更多

PROLOGUE
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE (re-did)
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
EPILOUGE
|| AUTHORS NOTE ||
NEW BOOK!

SEVENTEEN

161 1 0
由 loveologyyy

~AURELLE AMBROSE LEILA~

"Everest," I whisper into his ear after hearing the shatters and things falling on the floor from downstairs. "Everest baby, wake up." I moan into his ear. That makes him wake up, grabbing a handful of my ass before burying his head deep in my neck.

"I heard someone downstairs, or something." I say, getting off the bed as I place my robe over my body, exiting the room. Everest follows behind me as I walk to Kiana and Elias's room. I knock on the door, Elias opening it before Kiana falls off the bed.

I snicker a bit, her rubbing her temples before she gets up, wrapping  her arms around Elias. "What happen?" She asks as she yawns. "Aurelle it's 2 in the morning.." Everest groans as Elias walks back into the room. I follow behind him, looking at the mess that was near the door.

I walk over to Kiana, pointing at the lamp that was on the floor, along with plants and guns, and the clothes that were on the floor. "Oh shit!" She yells, picking everything up before letting out a breath. I hear someone take a step up the stairs, and I'm pretty sure Kiana did too.

"Elias," she whispers, looking at the door. "Come here, now." She says as I do the same with Everest. They tower over us as we walk towards the stairs, looking at the two boys father that was walking up the stairs with a knife. "Oh this bitch." Kiana and I say in union as we run back into the room, Elias grabbing his gun from his side table.

He hands Everest the one with his name engraved into it. Their father walks upstairs, his wound covered with a bandage as we stand in the doorway, Elias and Everest behind the wall as they wait for the perfect time to shoot him.

"Well, what do we have here?" He mutters before walking towards us slowly. We snicker at what he said, as his face drops. "What's so funny hm?" (TW MENTION OF RAPE!) "Don't act like I won't sit up here and fuck both of you." He laughs as we look towards each other. "No thanks, I'd rather be fucked by your son." Kiana says, walking back to the bed as I stay in the doorway.

He comes up close, running his hand over my robe before I push him away. "Don't you ever, and I mean ever touch my bestfriend like that." Kiana says, getting up and grabbing Elias's gun from his hands. "Kiana wait," He yells, but it's too late as Kiana and Everest shoot their father. Kiana hitting inbetween his eyes, as Everest aims for his forehead, shooting directly in the middle of it.

Their mother rushes out the room, limping as brutal bruises are covering her body. "MOM!" The two brothers yell, pushing and shoving things out the way to get to their mother. "Just kidding," she laughs as the boys sit there shocked. "Though, my body does hurt a lot. I called your men to take me to the hospital." She says. "I love you all, bye!" She cheerfully hisses in pain while walking down the stairs and into the car.

Some of Everest and Elias's men come upstairs, taking we the body somewhere me and Kiana don't know of. Everest comes over to me, asking if he's touched me. "Just my robe." I reply, burying his head in my chest as Kiana makes sure Elias is okay. I walk back into my bedroom with Everest, checking up on him.

"You okay?" I ask, straddling his lap as I play with the necklace I gave him. "Mhm." He mutters, slapping my ass before grabbing a handful of it. "It doesn't seem like it." I reply, laying him down as I sit up, removing my robe from my body. I feel him get hard underneath me as I laugh, covering his eyes with my hand. "I am, Elle," he replies. "Honestly. I am." He groans out once I start grinding against his thigh.

"Oh no mister, you're not. Stop trying to lie, love." I whisper, allowing my hand to travel through his hair as I throw my head back. "You horny bitch.." he mutters as I smile. He sits up, slapping my ass making me go faster. "I know you can do better, Aurelle." He slaps my ass again. "Fuck, I can't.." I whimper out before he cups my face, making me look at him.

He enters two fingers in me before I could even get a word out. "I'm- sorry.. I'll go faster I promise." I moan, but he rolls his eyes. "I don't believe you, hermosa." (Gorgeous) He whispers before I look away. He cups my face again, my eyes interlocked with his as I let out a moan as another finger enters me. "No one told you that you could look away."

I furrow my eyebrows together, tightly wrapping my arms around his chest as I ride his fingers. I moan into his ear, as he praises me. "Good girl, Aurelle. You're doing so good, take everything I give you." He groans as he lays me down, holding my legs down before he thrusts his fingers in and out of me.

"Oh right there, Everest.." I moan before he doesn't allow me to cum. "Oh fuck you.." a slap lands on my ass, another one on my face. "What was that?" He asks, as I deny any allegations. "Nothing, I'm sorry"— I mutter before he latches onto my clit.

"Oh fuck.." I moan, as I get close to my release. "Don't even." He groans, rubbing my swollen clit. "Please, Everest!" I moan as he nods his head. I allow myself to ride his fingers, soon cumming all over them as I stuff them into his mouth, then mine.

He cleans me up before laying down with me, falling back asleep.

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

Waking up at 9.AM with a man underneath you who was horny as hell isn't fun. Did I say was? I mean is.

"Elias baby, we just fucked last night.." He buries his head deep into my neck. "Do I look like I care?" No, not at all. Not one fucking bit. "Elias get up." I demand as he smiles against my skin, not moving a bit.

I manage to slip out of his hands, not mentioning what happened last night as I pick up the almost broken lamp. "You do realize I can't do shit with a boner that's noticeable, right?" Well yeah, no duh. "It's not like I can help you, Elias." I say, putting my hair into a loose bun as I look for a dress to wear because me and Aurelle were going out today. I put on a red dress, a diamond shape in the middle exposing my cleavage as I fix the sleeves.

I run lotion over my brown legs, my hands and my neck. Elias gets up before going into the bathroom, locking the door as he runs a shower. I laugh knowing what he's going to do with himself. "Kianaa!" Aurelle cheerfully says as she walks into my room. I put on a gold pair of heels clashing it with gold jewelry.

I give her a hug as Everest walks behind her, snaking his arms around her waist. "Let go you horny fuck." I laugh as I almost trip on my heels, Everest flipping her off before walking downstairs. I hear the shower stop as a soaked Elias walks out the steamy bathroom.

Aurelle smiles as she looks back at me, leaving the room as she closes it behind her. "Any plans for today?" He shrugs his shoulders before putting on a black fitted shirt, showing off his muscles before putting on a pair of black pants tucking the shirt in.

"Are you mad at me?" He's so fucking sassy. He shakes his head, laying a kiss on my forehead as I lift his hair, returning the kiss. He sits down grabbing his Rolex before handing it to me as he holds out his wrist. I place the heavy gold onto his wrist, tightening it before fixing his tie.

"Where are you going?" I turn on my heels, grabbing a black purse before facing him. "Out with Aurelle. I won't be long." He shakes his head in disapproval. "What do you mean you won't be long? A dinner is happening tonight, half my family is coming over." Everest bursts into the door.

"Even Damien, yes Everest he's coming." He rolls his eyes as he slides down the wall, groaning out in annoyance. "Aurelle I swear if he lays his eyes on you"- he walks towards the stairs before running down them. He gets up cupping my face before he slips a kiss onto my neck.

"Elias." He hums before letting me go as I walk downstairs with my phone in my hand, my purse in the other. He walks behind me as Aurelle motions for me to exit the house. I give Elias a peck on the lips before waving to Everest and leaving.

I get in the black Jeep instead of the pink one, driving around the city as Everest calls Aurelle. "Hello?" She picked up, kicking off her heels. "Everest, it's not my fault you decided to just make me cum on your fingers right then and there." I hold back the laugh that was threatening to break free from my lips.

I bite my lip, applying more gloss after the call ends and the song continues. I turn down the music as I speed onto the freeway. "What was all that about?" She nervously bites her lip as she explains to me what happened.

"That's the whole reason I wanted to get out the house, he would just fuck me all day," I laugh. "I couldn't let that happen." I pull into a different lane as I speed up. I look at the time as it's 6:30, going on 7. "Shit.." I speed up some more as I pass by about 10 cars already.

I exit the freeway as I drive back to the empire, Aurelle putting on her heels as I open the gate. I park the car as other cars follow behind me. I hurry out with Aurelle into the giant house.

Elias and Everest are setting up, along with some of his men and the maids as we hurry to help them. It's about 6:50 as we finish, sitting down on the couch. Elias's hand glides up my thigh as Everest puts his hand up Aurelle's neck. A few people knock on the door as Everest answers the door and his family fills the house.

They all speak in Spanish while a few girls eye me, some little kids running up to me. "Hi!" One said as the other squealed. I picked both of them up as their mother I'm assuming comes to get them.

"My apologies about them, they can get out of hands at times. Loren Haiti, you?" I smile at the kids before returning the kind gesture. "Kiana Zaria, it's nice to meet you." She smiled before walking away as Elias sinks into my neck.

"You okay?" He hums in response making my thighs subconsciously close together. "Uncle Elias!" A little kid runs over to his lap as Elias pretends to be sleep. "Uncle Elias?" The kid whines before Elias scares him by popping up. "Hey kid." I smile.

"Who is this?" He points to me as I give him a warm smile, holding out my hands. "Uncle Elias's future wife," he looks at me before an old looking man walks our way. He looks like Everest, barely little of Elias.

Elias grips my thigh as I look over at him, kissing his cheek as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Armani Zeus Haiti," he scoffs as Elias rolls his eyes. I stand up, taking him around the house to the bathroom as I lock the door behind me.

"What's wrong?" I bury my head in his chest as he sits me on the sink. "You do realize you're mine, right?" I nod. Is he okay? "Elias talk to me, what happened." He looks at my lips before they connect, causing me to moan into his mouth.

I grab the back of his neck, my other hand on the counter for balance. "You'll forever be mine." He bites my lip as I open my mouth, our tounge's dancing together. I release the kiss as I smile, a slap landing on my ass.

"Ready?" He nods as I unlock the door, leading him out the room as everyone sits at the table for dinner. Plates and seating are already arranged as the kids get their plates together. They sit next to their parents as everyone prays.

"Amen." Everyone begins eating. I look around the table, seeing Loren talking to her husband. I look over to Aurelle who's not eating. I take my phone out as the family talks, texting her. "You okay?" As she reads the text. She looks at me before nodding, and beginning to eat.

Everest continues to look at one certain person. I'm guessing Damien. The man gets up as he walks over to the water dispenser, grabbing Aurelle's shoulder. "Did you just touch her?" I speak as he looks at me. "No, are you crazy?" No, I'm not.

"I'm dating Loren, I would never." He lies. "I just saw you touch her, explain why." I walk over to him as Elias tries to grab my wrist. "You had no reason, so keep your hands off her." I push him away from her as Elias finally gets ahold of me.

"What's wrong with you?" He speaks as I roll my eyes. "Do you not see? He's cheating. He's been cheating with multiple people at once." Everest speaks, looking at Loren. "Damien?" She cries, holding her son's hand as her daughter is in her arms sleep.

"Look"- he tries to explain but Everest is already on his ass. Beating the man up, Aurelle pulls him off of him as she walks him over to the bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking it. "You little fucking whore." He scoffs as he looks at me.

"Who? You're not talking to me." I say as I let my hair loose, cracking my knuckles. "It's not worth it." It is. I walk away outside, rubbing my temples as his family leaves. He apologizes to everyone even though his mother planned the whole thing. Where even was she?

"Kiana, you have to let things go." He talks to me as I lay my head in his lap.

"I can't."
————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING~
Merry Christmas guys.
ILYSM THIS CHAPTER TOOK A BIT LONG BUT ITS OK.

They gon tell it. || LAYAH

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

659K 12.4K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
4.4M 88.8K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
737K 24.2K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
631K 11.7K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...