Accursed Fate. | Yasu x Male...

Από kawakamiii_

This book is focused about romance and horror at the same time, with a sprinkle of comedy on top. M/n who use... Περισσότερα

灬灬
Chapter 1.
1 (II).
1. (III)

1. (IIII | LAST!!)

142 2 1
Από kawakamiii_

To clear things up, no, this book isn't finished yet, last means end of chapter one and will be moving onto chapter 2! #evolution

So enjoy this after I abandoned you all for like.. 1 or 2 years‼️

-

After M/n wiped his tears, he gave the $10 back to Yasu.

"Huh? What?"
Yasu said confusedly as he looks at
M/n  also confusedly.

"Here, take it back, I still can't believe you actually gave me $10 dollars as an apology."
M/n says, his sentence being cut by laughs in between.

"No thanks, you'll need it, I'm pretty sure you're broke as h***."
Yasu said with a smirk.

"$100, right now, as an apology."
M/n says with now a stern and unamused voice.

"Here."
Yasu says as he hands the crispy $100 on M/n's hand.

"Thank you!"
M/n says as he takes it and stuffs it.

With that, they continue down the path. Now, they stumble upon a village where no many mortals were present, as if like humanity went extinct at this time but gladly not, a villager stood and leaned on a house, empty and had no things in it.

M/n had doubts, so did Yasu.

"Hey, should we approach him Yasu?"
M/n says as he looks over at Yasu who also has suspicions and doubts. He didn't notice M/n so he took it to another level, he bumps Yasu by the biceps.

"Ow— what?!"
Yasu says at a silent yet quite angry voice.

"Sorry! Should we approach him..?"
M/n says as he lowers his voice in a lower volume but not as silent as a whisper.

Yasu looks over at M/n with a unamused look.

"I'm doubting like you are, so don't question me too."
Yasu says as he looks away.

M/n just shrugged and approached the villager.

"Hello kind sir! Where is the exit?"
M/n says as he approaches.

"Exit? Huh? Are you okay?"
The male villager asks in confusion.

"Oh, my fault, I mean.. where is.. mostly the way to progress into this place? Like tourist stuffs you know!"
M/n says in a cheerful like voice.

Yasu facepalms and with that, approached and took over.

"Greetings kind sir. I apologize for this boy's behavior in my behalf, but would you kindly tell us more about this place and where to progress further? We're just lost people trying to find some sort of way out."
Yasu says in a respectful and kind voice.

The villager finally understood and replied:

"Ah! Sure."
.
.
.

"This is the Arari Village. Once a prosperous and peaceful village turned into a dead silent abandoned place. No one knows why but everyone knows disaster struck upon this place. I had a brother who went on a adventure, he promised that he'd return but he never did. Soon, one by one, people perished without trace, inhibitants never to be seen on sight. I still wonder where my brother could possibly be.. but now that you've known the village's history and background, the only way to proceed is that way, 2 caves, no one knows what's inside but all we know is that there's a bunch of stone statues named 'Shizu', before you proceed, you may aswell take a key upstairs of my home, you may need it later on."

That's where the conversation ends.

With that, both Yasu and M/n thanks them and went upstairs and got the key. Before they left though.. Yasu asks.

"What's your name?"

The villager replied.

"Kousei."

With that, they left.

After a while.

"Hey, remember that dead bloody body we found in that wooden kind of maze?"
M/n says as they walk.

"Yeah? Why?"
Yasu asks.

"I have good memory, same clothes, same face, same everything.. so.. may that be the brother he's talking about?"
M/n says.

Yasu then stops and looks at M/n surprised.

"Wait! You're a genius! How come I didn't think of that?!"
Yasu says.

With that, after a while, they eventually forgot about it and went to the caves.

The cave had 2 ways, left and right.

"So.. do we separate..?"
M/n asks as he stands beside Yasu.

"No. Absolutely not."
Yasu replies.

"Why?"
M/n asks.

"Dumb people go separate ways, smart people stick together."
Yasu says.

"You're just saying it because you're gay for me."
M/n says with a playful smirk.

"No I'm not."
Yasu says with a bit of blush.

"Nice blush on! Where'd you get it from? Sephora? Dior? Or Maybelline?"
M/n teases.

"W-wha—? N-no.. i-its.. it's uh.. my blood circulation! Yeah..!"
Yasu tries to hide it but at the end, just turns into a tomato.

With that, they enter the right side of the cave.

"Wow, so many stone statues, but they all look the same."
M/n says quite unamused.

Meanwhile, Yasu was aware and alerted.
"Hey, don't joke around.. focus.."

After a while.

"WHAT THE F**K IS THAT THING CHASING US? A F****NG STONE STATUE?!"
M/n says as he runs with Yasu.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT I TOLD YOU TO BE ALERT!"
Yasu shouted as he ran with M/n.

Now with that, M/n shouts every vulgarities and swear words existing in the world and with that, finally, they reach a tiny wooden house with stone statues on the sides..

"I swear, if one of these things move, I'm done."
M/n says as he sticks close to Yasu.

"Jeez.. I told you—"
Yasu was cut off.

"I know! Yes! I'll be alert now!"

With that, finally, they reach the inside of the house, with that, they explored and found the basement..

"There's a door, use the key."
M/n says as he waits.

Yasu nodded and did so.

With that, the door opened and with that's they went in.

Now they were in a abandoned hotel, with that, they explored and went to the elevator.

Reaching the floor, it was a random one, due to the elevator stopping randomly.

"Well this elevator sucks, boo."
M/n says as he gets off.

With that, they hear an instrument playing.

"Hey.. you hear that M/n?"
Yasu asks M/n.

"Yeah.. sounds similar like earlier.."

With that, they check and it's the same lady who played the Biwa, with that, it's nothing or risk it. And they chose to risk it.

M/n ran screaming while Yasu remained calm.

Reaching the next elevator.
.
.
.

"Hey! A map! Finally, jeez."
M/n says as he looks at the map closer.

"Hmm.. looks like this place is a mess.. it's more likely a map layout for a maze.."
Yasu says as he investigates it too.

"You know what? Let's take it!"
M/n says as he rips the map off the wall.

With that, M/n drags Yasu everywhere, not even knowing a monster was roaming but when M/n sees it, they were already at the exit so he throws the map at the monster.

The next thing they know is that they're in a imperial place, an imperial palace.

"Woah.. what is this place..?"
Yasu says in amusement.

"Not sure but looks scary like everything else.."
M/n says.

Yasu smiles and looks at M/n's back.

'An adult with beaming sunshine energy.. he's like a kid stuck in an adult's body..'

With that, Yasu and M/n walked together to the imperial palace entrance.

End.

LONG AHHH BOOK, STARTED AY 8PM ENDED AT 2:40 AM😓😓

AND IM RETURNINGGG, finally giving this book loveee

expect more chapters mwahhh

merry christmas🤭

love from: kami

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
355K 5.9K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
387K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...