To My Atlantis

De Ms_Butterfly3

..... Mai multe

Atlantis
To My Atlantis
To My Atlantis

To My Atlantis

0 0 0
De Ms_Butterfly3

To My Atlantis,

     I'm sorry if I fail again to protect you, I'm sorry if this is all I could ever do for you. I'm sorry if even I, can't be there for you. 

     Maybe I make it sound so easy to cry yourself out to someone, maybe I have forgotten that most of the time you're alone, maybe I have forgotten that I'm the only one you really had all this time.

     I'm sorry if I can't soothe the pain in your chest that's begging for peace.

     Maybe, it's also time for you to be at peace now. I'll take all the pain so you don't have to. Maybe, this is goodbye... But this won't be the last time that I'll write for you...

     Remember to never trust anyone more than yourself this time...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

269K 40.5K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...