Inseperable Love (Kirito X As...

Von KeireiZu

Similar to my first fanfiction book, "Childhood Lovers", Kirito and Asuna had first met each other during chi... Mehr

Chapter 2
Sorry!
Chapter 3
UPDATE: Spring Break
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I have hit writer's block...

Chapter 1

126 1 2
Von KeireiZu

Yo! Welcome to chapter one of Inseparable Love! If you haven't heard of me, My name is KeiRei and I currently have one fan fiction still in progress while writing this. It's called "Childhood Lovers" and if you haven't I highly recommend for you to read it. This fanfic is basically another timeline of "Childhood lovers". But anyways, Enjoy!
______________________________
Kirito's POV
I had started my day with a morning jog for at least one hour. After the jog, I had went back inside for changing into my school uniform. Soon, my bother Eugeo had woken up. "Ugh, what time is it?" Eugeo asked. "Morning Eugeo, it's currently 6:10 in the morning." I said. "Man, it still way too early, I need to get some more sleep in." Eugeo said. "Eugeo, if you don't get up, I won't make you any breakfast." I said. "Alright, I'll get up." Eugeo said as he stands up from his bed. I went downstairs to see my sister on her phone. "Morning Sugu, what are you doing?" I asked. "Oh, morning Kazuto. Nothing really, just talking with some friends." Sugu said. "Alright then, I'm making some breakfast, what do you want?" I said. "Make some fluffy pancakes please." Sugu said. "Alright, fluffy pancakes are coming right up!" I said as I began cooking. "Mhm, smells good. What you making Kazuto?" Eugeo said. "I just finished making some fluffy pancakes. Yours is already on the table." I said. "Oh, thanks." Eugeo said. We both had sat down and we all said "Itadakimasu!" before eating our breakfast.

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes to Sugu and left the house. "Need to pick up your wife?" Eugeo said. "Yeah of course, but just don't get jealous." I said. "Well, of course I'm jealous, you basically already married to a girl." Eugeo said. "Don't worry bro, you will have a girlfriend soon. I can sense it." I said. "You are just saying that because you feel bad." A voice said in front of us. "Oh hey Asuna." Eugeo said. "Hey Eugeo. Hi darling, you doing well?" Asuna said. Asuna is now my fiancée but not only because of our status in our parents business, but also because they were best friends and we have known each other each other our whole life. "Hey babe, yes I am fine, we should get going before everyone starts going to the school." I said. "Oh yeah right. Let's get going." Asuna said. The three of us chatted around while walking to school talking about the past. "Oh yeah, my cousins also come to the same school as us." Asuna said. "Alright should be fine by me, just make sure to take me along with you whenever you guys go shopping." I said. "Kazuto, you do know what you are saying right?" Eugeo said. "Yeah, I do. You don't think that I can?" I said. "No, because I don't think any man would be mentally prepared for a girl's shopping spree." Eugeo said. "Well, that is because you don't have that kind of experience yet." I said. "Mhm, that is true." Asuna said. "Alright, we are almost here, better have your acts on." Eugeo said. We all stay quiet walking side by side as we entered the school building.

Me and Eugeo walked together to look around campus at first and then find the person that was holding our schedule. Once we checked in, the person had given us our schedule and told us our locker number. We eventually walked toward our lockers and opened them up and started to place the unnecessary items we would need for school at the moment. We both had looked at each others schedules and seen that we both only had English as our first period. Soon after, we had both walked toward our English classroom and opened the door.

The bell had began ringing and the class started to quiet down as the English teacher came in. "Hello class, I will be your English teacher for the year and I'm starting to take attendance." The English teacher said. She went through the list of student that were in her roster and called their names. After she called everyone's names, she handed out a few papers that were flipped upside down. "The papers that I just handed to you will not be the first assignment for this year, it is only used for me to get an idea of where everyone strengths and weaknesses are. You may begin." The teacher said. Most of the kids had started to flip their papers and begin the test. I had looked over to my left and saw someone trying to find a pen in there bag. I looked inside my bag and gave the spare pen I brought with me. "Thanks, I'll give it back to you after class." The person whispered. "Don't sweat it. Name's Kazuto, you?" I whispered. "Name's Eiji, I'll make sure to give it back after class." Eiji said. We eventually went back to take the test. He went back to the test while I was looking out the window. After looking for a few minutes and began to skim through all the question and see that there were only 75 questions in total. I looked at the clock and see that there were only half an hour left in first period which was enough time to finish the test. "Alright, it's about time." I thought. I had stopped playing with my pen and began the test. I was going at a good pace and was able to finish before the period ended.

The bell for the end of first period had rung and students began to go down and give their papers to the teacher. While I was looking around, I had seen that a handful of students weren't taking the test and probably because of the test not affecting the grades. "Here is your pen back, what is your next class?" Eiji said as he handed my pen back. "Thanks, next period is Math. You Eugeo?" I said. "I have PE next." Eugeo said. "I have math as well, let's meet up at the rooftop for lunch, alright?" Eiji said. "Yeah, see you guys later." Eugeo said. We all given our papers to the teach then went to our next periods.

Me and Eiji walked together to our math class and when we arrived, we seen another hand grabbing the handle. As we looked to see who it was, it was Asuna, and a purpled haired girl. I use sign language to Asuna that says "is that your cousin?" She nodded her head which meant that the purple haired girl is her cousin. We eventually went back to acting and looked at each other's eyes deeply. "Hey Kazuto, you okay?" Eiji asked as he knocked me out of my daze. "Asuna you okay?" The purple haired girl asked. "Oh yeah sorry, who is that girl?" I asked. "Oh, the purple haired girl is Yuuki and I don't know the other one." Eiji said. "Name's Konno Yuuki and this is Yuuki Asuna. and this is Yuuki Asuna, we are both cousins actually." Yuuki said. "Alright then, Eiji, who is this man you brought with?" Yuuki asked. "I'm Kirigaya Kazuto, nice to meet you both." I said. "Let's head inside and chat a little more." Eiji said. We all went inside the classroom and taken seats.

When we taken our seats we had began talking again. "Say Asuna if you don't like this guy, can I be able to take him?" Yuuki asked. "No way!" Asuna asked. "Same here Kazuto, if you don't want her, then can I?" Eiji asked. "Nah bro, I've felt a spark in our future." I said. "So you think it was love at first sight?" Yuuki asked. "For sure." Eiji said. The bell had rung and the teacher had came in. The Math teach had given us a set of problems at the board, but it was only being answered by me and Asuna. Soon after, things gotten pretty heated and became a competition. We both had agreed that loser does a favor for the winner. Eventually, the competition ended with me actually trying to win and Yuuki was so surprised after seeing that I won. "Something the matter Yuuki?" I asked. "No just surprised that you beaten Asuna at her own specialty." Yuuki said. "Yuuki, it was bound to happen sooner or later." Asuna said. "Anyways, let's talk about the favor during lunch." I said. "Alright then, see you at lunch." Asuna said. "See you at lunch." I said.

We all eventually went to the last few classes before lunch. After the last class before lunch had ended, I met up with Eugeo and go upstairs.

Once we reached upstairs, we seen the others sitting in the bleachers and we had eventually sat down with the others. "About that favor, what is it?" Asuna asked. "Oh? Straight to the point I see, my favor to you is to come with me to the mall." I said. "Wait to the mall, why?" Yuuki asked. "Why not? There is a lot of things to do at the mall." I said. "Yeah but, I don't think that it's the best spot for a date." Eiji said. "I didn't say that it was a date, it just two people walking together." I said. "Hmm, I think about something better for me to do for you." Asuna said. "Well? What is it Asuna?" Yuuki asked. "Let me become your personal servant for a whole day." Asuna said. "No way, I don't like that idea." I said. "Kazuto, why don't you just go get dessert with her or something." Eugeo said. "But isn't that considered a date?" I asked. "It's just two friends grabbing ice cream together. What is the harm in it?" Eugeo said. "I guess I could go with that idea, but that is only if she want's to do it." I said. "Yeah, I can go with you after school." Asuna said. "Alright then, the favor is settled." Eiji said. "Sadly the others aren't here." Yuuki said. "No, it's fine at least I know what is to be expected when the others come." I said. "Well, anyone wanna play truth or dare?" Eiji asked. "Yeah sure. I'll join." I said. We all eventually agreed to play truth or dare.

"Alright I start, let me see... Asuna, truth or dare." Yuuki asked. "Give me a truth." Asuna said. "Playing safe huh? Is it true that you like someone." Yuuki asked. "General or specific?" Asuna asked. "Specific of course." Yuuki said. "Alright, I'm in love with a boy, but not only from as friends but in business connections." Asuna said. "Any more?" Yuuki asked. "I gave you the truth in specific details. Now it's my turn, Kazuto, truth or dare?" Asuna said. "I pick dare." I said. "I dare you to come play this game with me." Asuna said. Asuna pulled up a photo of a game that is called Alfheim online. Apparently it a VRMMO game that is on the rise. "I have played that game before, it's a really good game." Eugeo said. "Alright, I can give it a try." I said. "My turn, Eiji, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." Eiji said. "Alright, is it true that you have a girlfriend." Eiji had slightly blushed and then, looked away from us. "I might have." Eiji said. "Alright, good to know." I said. "Say, Yuuki, truth or dare." Eiji said. "Dare, since you guys are no fun." Yukki said. "Alright, I dare you to solo a dungeon without Asuna's healing." Eiji said. "That's impossible! How can you be able to do that." Yuuki said. We all laughed seeing that Yuuki complaining about Eiji's dare. "Say, how bad can a dungeon be?" I asked. "I have no clue, I haven't been in a dungeon raid." Eugeo said. "Dungeons are basically near impossible to beat as a solo, you would need a raid party in order to defeat the boss." Asuna said. "Mhm, interesting." I said. "Kazuto, don't you think about soloing a dungeon when you first load in." Eugeo said. "Hey, at least I have you with me." I said. We all played more truth or dare until lunch had ended.
_________________________________
Happy New Year's anyways, what do you guys think about this series, although unlike my other series, "Childhood Lovers", it more of an idol-lover type of series. But I am making this one the more of like SAO plot type of series. But always, hope you enjoy the chapter and see you in the next one!
Signing off
-KeiRei

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

682K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...