Flower of Death

By XJapaneseX

◇a young Japanese high school girl going through a time period of strange encounters and paranormal moments b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
-END-

Chapter 27

31 0 0
By XJapaneseX

I always cried in my suite in the top main headquarters of Juianyu Kau. I lived in a quiet room with nothing but my aesthetic compartments to live like a family head and to live a good life as a person who is also a ruler of a region that I love with my soul. But it's heartbreaking to me that something I was assigned to do is supposed to be used for dangerous purposes as well. and everyone of my people loves me as I am, what I do and how I do entertainment, give my people the best experience living in a place where they can hang out and be themselves even though the world is dangerous. But I come to a conclusion that even if I'm a timid person and also a person who tries so hard to protect her people. i get judged so much for it. my body is severely injured, and I can't seem to move. did I fail? Did...I fail as a leader? in what actions what was I supposed to initiate in order to protect everyone. hopefully, I will be able to find self-worth to myself. and be saved from this hellish nightmare I got put in. everyone in my opera house is dead.
I never knew....this could hurt so much."

A hand picked up her body and ran off.

"At least I could be able to rest in health and not mental agony for once. I came to a realization that suki isn't worth it. She isn't a person to be working for. she isn't a proper businesswoman. I don't know why I even decided to work with her for the money. I'm a selfish bitch. I'm just... gonna close my eyes and....take a little nap."
_________________________________________

"They said that I'm going to burn in hell once I died in the war, but that's a lie. I was simply set here just to watch the further observation of the aspects of life. To see kiki have her mental breakdown once I basically ruined her own life, to see many people die because of one issue in a japanese school. to the trial room, to Uri vs. junko, to suki being more intelligent than me, that's for sure. but one thing is for certain.
I'm infinite ouroboros.
The daughter of the Infinite Dragon Cult/ the founder of the cult, the seductress, the serpent, the psychopathic control-loving killer, the person that nearly decimated earth by my poison, and the cause of many atrocities♡"

it's a theater showing everyone fight in the war as she's holding popcorn.

"What else do you have about this fantastic film? malori..?"

"I have nothing to say stupid snake. I'm here to watch my friend's life go from down low to up in the sky in happiness in her own life. but she's unable to do that since you gave her a lot of trauma that she didn't even ask for. it takes many atrocities just for one word that you didn't even achieve."

"Ah well. It wasn't me that started this entire catastrophe. since we are both in this theater alone. I'm guessing we both need to share an opinion about how we really feel about each other and also about what happened. As a person who lost everything I worked for and also committed atrocities just for the word "control," I really don't regret what I did♡"

"Of course you dont."

she munched her popcorn so nonchalantly and looked to the screen.

"Anyway. Since we are dead. I think it's a good time to question not me. But you. What do you think about your horrible death that I just inflicted upon you? what do you think about kiki? I have a bunch of questions for you since we no longer have a future for ourselves. We are both two sides of the same coins♡ I belong in hell along with satan bulging my back with his long sturdy goat's cock♡ while you are simply a dark angel. did many crimes herself but made up for it by fighting the evil♡ we are both in the afterlife after our future is ripped down into peices."

"Well, your questions will be answered.
Your intellect and intelligence are quite formidable for someone of your age who is much more of a born psychopath than a most normal teenage girl. But what I think about kiki..
She's a good person and I love her more than I love my own parents. as friends, of course. But being here as just a soul in a theater watching all of this go down without me is a bit depressing..it's like I'm forced to watch all of this while my original body is in a abandoned preschool and this is just a former copy of mine♡ but the gates of heaven always take over the kind that would devote everything to save people. and the doors of hell take the ones that do everything to hurt a single skin of the innocent. For once, our future isn't going to write more chapters for our lives."

malori sipped her drink before she's allowed to speak more.

"What I think about my death...it's a trivial emotion I have with. it's the feeling of being stabbed with spears across the body. It's painful, and it's a terrible thought process to know that you are going to experience what death is like since people never told what it is really like. Well.. to explain it in the most understandable way that I could. Death is an inevitable thing, and it's scary to see you black out to know which side you are going to get by the time your soul reaches the afterlife. you either go to heaven for keeping it close with God and never be a bad person or go to hell to be a bad person doing heinous crimes for no reason. seeing your own body rot is also terrifying to witness. That's question 1 and question 2. Do you have any more?"

"awwee. No, I don't. That could never be me since I got an exclusive grave to myself. they wrote my name and didn't fully understand my crime list. what a bunch of fuck ups. I was dangerous, not gonna lie. Since I was able to leave a deep scar so much that even the japanese government had to put my dead body on mandate. It's annoying to be this paranoid to a person who doesn't exist anymore♡"

she looked at the screen with a dull expression.

"I'm going to suffer in the same theater as you, watching all of this unfold. and you still don't feel bad after what you have done..? kiki cried her heart out over her truama. you killed me, killed off multiple governments singlehandedly, murdered your own guild and army, and blackmail multiple people as well...I guess I shouldn't be surprised if I'm questioning this much about your crazied antics."

"I've raped, killed, and destroyed. This is nothing like crazy antics. yes, I am crazy but I'm not dumb enough to analyze the difference between a blade and a sword.  And yes. I did a lot of damage with being my boss as a woman. I wasn't on the run. But it's more like the police ran from me. I guess the idea of control made me insane but I don't feel bad at all. My accomplishments were simply achieving to my own being. Anger is restless, peace don't keep and only fail, freedom isn't a meaning, and secrets don't keep. and sadness is a feeling that can not be escaped. even when you are the happiest person on earth. That dread of sadness we all have within us can not leave our human emotions♡"

"You have so many issues, but it's created to be who you are as a person. from a cult after all your time behind, surrounded by demonic energy and gore. after all.."

she stood up, dropping her drink across the floor to the movie of life.

"we all have to wish for the best in everything...even when we lose hope in everything that God has created in this world. Even when reality is going so far as to break apart like a fragile glass, then erase needs to find a way to bandage it up to be fixed up as it could possibly hold up. my quote of my ended life is gonna be written by a ballpoint pen. Thus. It's gonna be associated with all of humanity. once our lives are dead, we can't ever come back. It's the aspect of life, and it's the real truth about life. and once we finished our story. we suffer in the departure to the afterlife..so it's over."

"Oh? Is it already over? *scoffed* hehe♡"

"Yeso. So, the definition of hope is already getting warned up to this tragic situation everybody is in right now. we need to believe in them even though we-no. I can't help them as a dead person."

"Haa?"

ouroboros rested her hands on her forehead in a relaxed position.

"Give it up, piggy. we are already dead, so we should care about this kind of stuff anymore..well♡ it's not like I care either way. me and you are stuck here for all eternity until we can be allowed back into the headquarters of the afterlife.♡ for me. I'm not scared of suffering for enternity under the gates of hell."

"I didn't ask for your opinion. but I necessarily don't think you are pure evil to begin with. To me. I have been thinking about this since I got to the afterlife. and then I went to this theater to see the movie of life. with extra buttered popcorn, drinks, and a depressing way to see your own family grieve for your death like a John wick action scene.."

"....what are you saying right now bitch?"

she stared back back into her serpent eyes with a solemn look to sympathize.

"You lost your intimidation and your cunning personality since you got killed by your own father... didn't you? You must have felt a lot of emotions that your eyes dilated in anger. Didn't you? you aren't the same ouroboros from before. so how do you feel about everything that happened??"

". . . .what do you want me to say..huh?"

"Tell me the truth. dead snake that lost their venom to their own family that gave all the riches, wealth, and incredible leadership to become a proper cult leader but failed in the making of being the most used person on earth.💢"

"SHUT UP. If I have a weapon. I would have given you a second death. I feel nothing about getting killed by my family and nor do I care about it. all I want is to see how things go down. So stop questioning and sit your ass down."

ouroboros looked up at her with her attitude, but she genuinely cares about it.

"Answer my question. How do you really feel about it? I genuinely think you aren't pure evil, and I would like a reasonable, honest response to your unfortunate horrible death. guri is a selfish man, so keeping it in isn't going to work it with me. For someone like you, someone who had killed thousands of people for only one word worth it in your entire life. don't brush it off. say it."

". . . . So now you care about my feelings? what a switch-up. Like I said. I do not care, so get over it. Everything we do has no meaning as dead people."

"Answer the fucking question."

she grabbed her face once she sat back down, looking at the shook eyes of ouroboros.

"Get off me."

"This is the last time I'm saying this: answer. the. question."

". . . .
Fine. I've been robbed of my humanity. resisted the beautiful human nature of living my own life as a human..getting a job, graduating from high school, making 6 figures, getting a house, dying from old age. and it's rare to die from old age in the world's society. especially when most deaths are from diseases or deadly viruses, and getting married.. having kids... and all I did in my entire life was to commit atrocities just for one goal that I couldn't even bother to grasp my hand around it. murdered so many people just for "control" and do much of these atrocities just to bring fear to everyone. that's how I wanted my control. If you die. You don't come back. so they either have to bow down to me in fear or try to kill me. but the truth is. My original humanity is still in me. My humanity was going to be robbed in the first place. even when my mother ran away. not murdered. implied by my father.
my fate and my goal are already written. I don't even remember anything from my childhood.."

"Is that it?"

"Mhm.."

she shed a tear from one eye since malori let go of her.

"to be honest.  I expected more.."

"What the fuck do you mean? I expressed my true feeling to you, and this is all I get?"

"Are a mix between pure evil and broken at the same time. don't worry. I have been listening down onto the earth when I can change from a ghost or return to my physical form back into heaven.
You did a lot just for one word. even killing the people who trusted you for most, being teammates with you, and giving you aid through the entire game.
Sword art online.. I don't miss that game after what you put me through. inconvenience, prediction, villainous antagonist, and a backstory.

Mass murder
Mass destruction
Destruction of property
Genocide
Sexual Assault
Rape
Attempted murder
Attempted world domination
Regicide
Discrimination
Fraud
brainwashing
Indirect killing
stalking
Organized crimes
Theft
Pollution
Illicit trafficking in chemicals and poison
Conspiracy for committing omicide
Illegal drugging and weapon use
Vandalism
Mutilation
Torture
Perjury in the first degree.
Assault
Harrassment
Psychological abuse
Mass genocide
Hacking
Doxxing
Cheating
Endangerment with a controlled subtance.
Cause of a massacre
Pollution
Intentional killing
Mass brainwashing
Kiddnapping
Crimes against peace
Persecution
Murder act
Extermination
Multiple massacres.
Destruction/ death of hundreds of people.
Crimes against humanity
Execution upon human beings
Arson
Fear factors
Illegal use of explosives and bombs
Fragging
Treason
Larceny
Manslaughter
War crimes
Multiple seditions
Homicide
Contract killing
Forced murder
Incitement of murder
Sabotage and betrayal
Unpremeditated murder
Attempted nigh- omocide
Terrorism
Democide
Insurrection
Fillicide
Adultery
Senicide
Mendicide
Ecocide
Poplicide
Child abuse
coercion
Congressional, Cabinet, and Supreme Court assassination.
Transporting or receiving explosives
And blackmail.
Hmph. you are really the devil but also with a small drop of the bright kind light within your soul. you are canonically attractive. and you use your beauty to manipulate people. but you never said you were perfect either. I can feel it in your heart. it's stabbed but still pumping evil through your veins in order to keep going to your goal that you unfortunately haven't achieved since day one."

ouroboros stuttered at this but couldn't even argue at her point.

"Mei. what is the meaning of life? So far, this is a chill chapter, but the next one is when the real fun begins.
since you are highly in position to be a multitalented being capable of many careers."

"I always thought of myself as the perfect human being. I find no meaning to life. in order to be human. To have to be a proper human. If you kill for no reason, then that's considered to be pure evil. if you kill against evil, then you are still a bad person. but for me. It's different. I was born with this goal and died with this goal. I lived with it and stuck with it throughout my entire life. even when my childhood memories are completely blank. The point of control is to be at control. to be powerful enough to make people bow down to your unmatchable power, wanting to be served to you in any way since they don't want to get killed by the powerful. Control is like an egg. If you shatter it.
You no longer have the control that you wanted. If it's fresh and untouched. then you have the full control/authority of people under you. I was born with poison under my veins. I was intelligent...smart...highly powerful in combat even though many people call it plot armor.. exceptional leadership, wealth, and beauty. I don't really feel like explaining it anymore."

"Wow...mimi really grew up."

"Did you listen to anything I said.💢"

she sighed. listening to all of it but acted stupid.

"No. I listened perfectly. you aren't the perfect human being, but your talents and your beauty make up for it. your representation of an ancient snake.. being involved in numerous traditions, religions, and cults. makes you a more powerful foe than most super soldiers."

"Are you calling me attractive?♡"

"No. I'm not."

the film flicked to Tempest, crying to herself in her room with a noose.

"Hmph. I don't want to see her again. aiding and ebetting a bunch of crimes just to become brainwashed, depressed, and just a mess in general. I'm surprised you even decided to have sex with her...for some fucking reason."

"ahh...tempest was a peice of work. treating me like a God. Just take into issue to be a ruler and not a person who craves the definition of sex at every point of my personality. it's supposedly a way to cope with her truama. she was a cute little thing. But now her scars are sucking her soul from the inside out. Well, that's depression for you♡"

"Why are we talking about this..?"

"Hm.. I don't know. anyways I got to go."

she stood up and stepped down to out of the theater.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to hell."

"A-ah oh.."

"I mean. Once you leave this theater through the front doors returns you back to your continuing afterlife experience. You get to go to heaven and live as a soul in harmony along with the love of God. being in proper rest, peace, and a strong surge of happiness in the world of heaven. A place we would all like to experience after death. in the Bible. heaven is a place of love and kindness. also being the complete opposite of hell. it's great to live that way as a soul...? Right...?
to be at inner peace with the heavenly father..
But for me. It's different. I get to suffer for everything I've done to humanity, to be tortured for all eternity, and to feel pain, grief, loss, and dispair after what I done to you all. as a serpent. even snakes can feel a little bit of sympathy after killing a bird to end their hunger, I'm ready to achieve nothing but eternal suffering for the rest of my dead soul. I'm ready to feel all the pain. so...dont feel bad for me...be happy that a person that caused damage to someone like you can suffer no matter if it's God's will to send an evil soul down to the depths of hell. so let me take my departure..and forget we ever met...or if we ever spoke to each other..
Farwell...Malori of Cresent Wolfs."

before she opened the door, she got attacked by a hug from malori.

"Huh.."

"I'm glad you aren't pure evil as you seem to think of yourself as. you aren't. in the inside of your blank soul resides a girl that just wanted to live a normal life. That wanted to live as a normal human being that grows up as a kid and then move to become an adult. but you were so obsessed with a word that the definition of a human couldn't describe you. control is a trivial word to get, believe, and achieve. so... I guess this is goodbye."

"w-why are you hugging me."

"Because I feel bad for you. after every atrocity you committed just for your father's will. you been killed by the very person that robbed you of your own humanity, human decency, human nature, and life to live in. you been born that way. so fate set you up to be this way.. you even nearly committed omocide. just...remember what I said when you go down to the flames of hell, just so your suffering can be at least a bit painful to feel.."

ouroboros tugged her back to hug her tighter. but she sobbed a bit on her shoulder.

"I n-never thought you could still be so caring to me after what I done to you. executing you in a horrid way just to give a kiki a state of dispair..raping you, blackmailing you into betraying her..it's just so sickening to think about..but yet..I'm not a sympathetic person so this is different.."

"Don't refer to yourself as "i" you are human in your own way. a redemption arc isn't going to cut it for you, but at least it's a conversation about you. who cares if we are both dead. all that matters is you.."

"I n-never t-thought m-my f-father could do t-this t-to me..he l-loved me enough to give me immense wealth, power, and a goal to give me since it's nothing i could do if I was born into a c-cult..but he discarded m-me..just to prove h-he is the real INFINITE O-OUROBOROS. He basically just used me for his own selfish ways..I'm so mad but so..ughh..."

malori felt her tears slim down her shoulders down to her back.

"Wow.. your crying is actually real. but no matter what..he was the cause of everything you did, from atrocities, death of thousands, and the death of multiple governments. I have to bring this up so many times. But it's like you were being controlled by him himself. so don't cry about it.."

"....you may never see m-me again. you can't even bother to look at me again.. Once I go down there to suffer. right when I walk out those doors. it's back down to hell. why are you comforting me like this... I need a reason, malori."

"I have no reason for doing what I do. but for a villain. you are a mix of a none sympathetic villain, a pure evil villain, a broken villain, and a tragic antagonist of the past. so please don't think that. I will think about you once I get out of here back to heaven."

"....."

she wiped her tears off and stood up with a genuine smile.

"Thank you."

"No problem.
let's greet our goodbyes the right way. ok?"

they both stared down at each other with a smile.

"Goodbye. The real Infinite Ouroboros of The Infinite Dragon Cult."

"....
Goodbye.
Malori of Cresent Wolfs/ Co Leader of Cresent Wolfs."

ouroboros walked out of the theater with no words left to her departure, but she shed a couple of tears before the door closed behind her,
Malori walked back to the theater seats. And sat down at the front row.

"...ahh. I'm bored."

-To be Continued-

(I just realized how stupid the last book really was when I did a read on it myself since I'm able to take a look at it and rate it right when I got done with the book. but it's going to increase in the later future. I promise. The next chapter is the true climax, so stay reading Flower of Death◇)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 198 21
have you ever been an outcast in your own family. nichiro has that is how her life has always been since the day she was born because she is a demon...
34 2 19
A young girl goes on a self guided journey in search of lost childhood friend. Along down her journey she's comes across some tough choices. She had...
819 5 32
Rhena Han She's one of the quietest children you will ever meet. She had a tragic upbringing none of which was ever her fault she just got tangled up...
21.1K 327 21
Victoria, she's gotten used to that name. It was hundreds of years since her real name's been used, and considering how she left home, it wasn't surp...