A Supreme Deity in Teyvat [re...

By Rique_ignoxia

re-write ver. of "A Supreme Deity in Teyvat" *changes* -the mc will changed to Aether along with rimuru. -lem... More

The Beginning
Approve from rimuru
End of the battle
Another War?
That's it?!
Rimuru has joined the party!
From Zero to Hero
Boy's talk
Friends
Ignorance is bliss
Holy Lyre
After the Storm
Wind never dies
Naivety
The Lost Wind
On the way!
Rite of Descension
Venti status
A Visit
A Vivid Past
The walls have ears?
Forsaken Paradise
Overexcited
Truth
Immortal she, return to me
Dust to Dust
An Organization Known as Wangsheng
An Offer
Invitation
Greeting Gift
Liyue Qixing
Glaze Lilies
Another game
Surprise
Half way
Before the great clash
Third Party
The Great Clash
Sacrifice
Dream
Face to Face
End of Contract
Awakening
Wish
Beginner's mistake
Reunion
(18+) It's a dream?
Comfy
The Eroded Earth
Bough Keeper
Another surprise
Memories
Before the Revelation
A Soul Set Apart
(Extra) Talk Show
After Dark
Emotion
Encounter
Aspiration
Three Wishes
A Fake Past
Before Judgement
To Protect
A War
A weak Soul, divine Heavens
Source of All Chaos
The Omnipresent God
Unexpected Guest
Past, Present, Future
The Supreme One
The Lamenting Storm
Children of Chaos
(Extra) As Expected
(Extra) As Expected pt.2

Love

611 21 9
By Rique_ignoxia

love. a complicated word for all human being.

what is love?

what kind of love?

is love debatable?

after all, it's all just nonsense words. add love and then you get a solid feeling.

what i want to say here is... a story about a noblewoman and a knight.

long before the invasion of the evil dragon.

----

smart, elegance, beauty.

her family taught her all of them. most of her life was behind the door.

reading some books, and learning magic.

those were just some of her hobbies.

one day, after her father passed away, the power of the family was now in her hands.

smart yet naive. graceful yet cunning. beautiful yet sinister.

with those from the lower families, together they guided the girl towards a bright future.

until her heart skipped a beat in front of him.

a man born from a family of knights.

upholding a sense of justice and courtesy.

the only one in his family. which made his parents spoil him. but he realized, that happiness would not last. that's why he decided to enroll into the knight of favonius.

crawling from the bottom. until he reached the top. after he slayed hundreds of monsters, he was given the title "knight of virtue"

----

the sun is shining over the city of mondstadt. the birds are chirping and the flowers are shouting for joy.

sitting in the garden, rosalyne is enjoying her tea. reading a book, flipping through the pages.

Rosalyne: hm... i wonder why he hasn't here yet?

the blonde-haired girl pondered as she stared at her reflection in the tea.

Rosalyne: hmph, he's late again...

*THUD*

*THUD*

the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard.

as rosalyne turned around, she saw him.

a black-haired man, wearing full armor.

???: am i late?

he said as he sat down across rosalyne. not forgetting his armor, the man took only the top of it.

Rosalyne: you're two minutes late *frowns*

she gave him a sneer before looking away.

while the man only replied with a wry smile, sweatdropped at her behavior.

???: i have a training with my master. i hope you can forgive me for that *smiles*

hearing the word master, rosalyne gasped and got up from her seat. looking at the man with sparkling eyes.

Rosalyne: did the master visit mondstadt!?

apparently, they had the same master.

back then, the man was still a newbie. he met the person he called master.

a tall, blue-haired man who was quite handsome. this master had taught him all kinds of swordplay until he met rosalyne.

after they entered a relationship, he introduced his master to rosalyne aswel. which made them both his students.

while the master taught him swordplay, the master also taught rosalyne how to use magic and several other things.

???: hey, hey, hold your horse! *chuckles* the master just left a moment ago, you know...

Rosalyne: what!? then why didn't you tell me sooner!

???: he said he had something to do...

----

???: wandering the earth... aimlessly...

he walked. walking and walking across continents. with no purpose.

???: this is my punishment...

he shouted, scream and yelled towards the sky. nothing happened. he kept walking.

???: why did you leave me?

the man stopped walking as he stare at his left hand.

???: i would just... ughh...

he suddenly clutched his head in pain. falling to the ground.

???: ughh...!

his golden eyes starts to bleed, his left hand glowing as it began to covered with red lines.

???: aghh!

he was in pain. but there was no one around.

it was just desert.

???: gahhk!

after some time that felt like endless pain, the man began to recover.

???: what's wrong with this body? *frowns*

he looked at his hand which was already covered with some kind of red lines.

???: i knew it... a weak body is not strong enough to withstand a powerful soul.

the man growled in annoyance.

???: it's a mess... timeline... story... too many gaps... i don't know if i can-

*THUD*

he finally passed out, in the middle of desert.

----

we're going back to mondstadt, present.

Velzard: ahh... that was a good sip!

she says, really enjoying her drink at angel's share. right now, velzard and venti are reading a book in favonius' library. it's for public, you know!

ahem.

they read book after book. just to pass the time while enjoying the tranquility around them.

inside the library was pretty much empty. just her and venti.

while lisa had something to do, she left the library to venti.

Venti: so you like reading books?

the boy asked as he flipped through page after page. he looked bored.

Velzard: not really. i just want to spend some time reading books. *flips* it's soothing, the sound of pages being flipped and the smell of the library... *chuckles*

Venti: haha, i see. after all, books are one of the most powerful weapons, right?

Velzard: knowledge, eh? *laughs* i don't need such thing *flips*

she was right.

as the highest race, she has witnessed countless events.

even before civilization, the birth of monsters and so on.

the second oldest of the true dragons.

known as ruthless, cold, and many more. not to mention her partner is none other than the first primordial demon and one of the ancient demon lords, guy crimson.

these beings possess knowledge that is not meant for humans.

but... even though she was an immortal, the fact that there was a secret that even she herself didn't know bothered her.

that is her little brother, rimuru.

Velzard: the beginning?

the woman found a dusty book, chained up.

she then opened a certain page and read the contents.

it goes:

a prophecy told. we are building our paradise. from the ashes of an old, we reap the fruit of the womb.

a matter of love. when heavenly father is calling for a mother down below. takes your sword and throw your pray at him, for he is all forgiving.

far away from the stench of the celestia, the supreme one will awaken the primordial mother.

this is the truth, when the veil opened... the supreme one will-

Velzard: ehh? where's the rest!?

as she flipped to the next page, it seemed to have been torn out.

Venti: what are you reading?

the boy slowly walked towards her. she quickly returned the book to its shelf and turned around, looking at the bard with a stoic expression.

Velzard: let's go. i've read enough...

she left the library with her hands on her back, holding something.

-------
yeaaaa... another chp.

hope u enjoy🍯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1K 17
Rimuru The Supreme Diety escapes to another world to escape the unending amount of paperwork he has to deal with the world he escapes to is called Te...
133 2 11
-on hiatus my inspiration has be all time low will put as complete for now- Aether and Lumine are traveling twins who have been to many worlds from m...
132K 3.4K 44
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
13.7K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...