Aarushi :The Runaway Bride

Od Isel_02

1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging i... Více

Leads
Dedication
1st Prologue
2nd Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

19K 915 26
Od Isel_02

**YUVRAJ**

"Bhabhi, hurry up, we are getting late and Tanay Bhai, you have kept all the gifts in the car, right? Adriel comes down quickly or we're all going without you", I told him.

"Yuvi come here and sit and tell me why are you so nervous, this is not your deal which will be cancelled if you make a mistake," Mom said

"Mom, if it had been a deal, it wouldn't have made much of a difference to me. But today I am going to meet my Ishi, even after 14 years, I don't even know what she looks like ,will she recognize me or not. I don't know Mom what is going to happen." I told her what I was feeling right now.

"Yuvi,why are you thinking so much? everything will be fine, did you eat your breakfast?",she asked and I nodded . "Let's go everyone , I have a meeting to attend in 3 hours" Tanay bhai said while starting his car.

After driving for 30 minutes we reached the our destination The Awasthi Mansion.For the first time in his life, Yuvraj Suryavanshi was afraid of something that she would get angry with me if she refused to talk to me.

"Yuvi ! What are you thinking man, Let's go inside the house, I am very eager to meet my co-wife" (sautan) Adriel's words brought me out of my thoughts.

"Don't open your stupid mouth inside otherwise I also don't know what will I will do with you", I warned him.

We went inside and then one of the ladies who was standing near the dining table came to us and asked, "Who are you, what else are you doing?"

"We want to meet Aditya and his wife Tara", Mom said that after hearing the name Papa, that woman stood there quietly and was not even saying anything.

"Hey, what happened, why aren't you saying anything?" Mom asked her while waving her hand in front of her. "She won't say anything" ,a voice came from behind.

We all turned back together and saw that Varsha aunty was stiff after seeing us, there was no happiness on her face but a shocked reaction.

"Hey Suman, how are you? When did you come to Delhi? You didn't even tell me once before coming to Delhi" saying this she came down the stairs and hugged mom.

"I am fine, how are you all, How could I have told you that calls were not being received on your number? Where are Tara and Aditya? Most importantly where is my Ishika?My eyes are longing to see my doll, She must have grown up", Mom asked her .

She ignored mom's words and said "you guys please take a seat, I am coming in a minute" went upstairs. After a few minutes she came with Anand Uncle.

I don't know why but he was also shocked like his wife, both of them came and sat and were talking about this and that but they were not telling anything about Papa, Timaa and Ishika.

I stood up and said "I have been asking for a long time where Papa,Timaa and Ishi are ? both of you are talking meaninglessly, why are you not calling them directly?"

Then Anand Uncle said "I need to tell you something, but I don't know how to say", "Anand Look, don't twist things, just tell me what's the matter", Dad said.

"Viraj and everyone else, listen to me carefully," he said and started sweating. His words and the lines of worry on his forehead were telling that it was definitely something big.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard that "Aditya and Tara are no more in this world". As soon as I heard this, I could not understand whether I heard it right or not.

"Whattt! Wha..t di..d yo...u say? Can you re..pea..t on...e m...ore time?" I asked him and my words were getting stuck in my throat .

"You heard it right Yuvraj, They both died in a car accident 14 years ago but nothing happened to Ishika, she is happy and healthy" he told us and Everyone was numb, Mom and Dad are crying hardly , tears were rolling down from Bhai's eyes.

I got up from there and went towards the gate, I didn't want to cry in front of anyone.How will I face Ishi ? I was not with her when she needed me the most ?What can I tell her that I love her, she won't even like to see the face of a man who couldn't stand up with her difficult time.

I was walking near the garden and then I saw that Mahesh uncle, who is Papa's old assistant, was carrying a trolley bag and a girl of approx 22 or 23 years was sitting on the trolley wearing beige ripped jeans , black crop top and black sneakers. Her deep black eyes in which if you looked carefully there was only darkness, cherry pink lips that had a lovely smile and wavy black hair till the waist.

I went near her, She stood up after seeing me and I couldn't stop myself from hugging her.By hugging her, I was getting the peace that I had been wanting form the last 14 years.

**AARUSHI**

"Vaidehi, hurry up otherwise we will be late," I said. "Rushi yrr, why do you make so much noise? We have to go to your house, not to the moon. If we get late, it will not make a difference" she yelled at me from inside.

"Haa meri maa pata h kuchh nahi hoga lekin jaldi kar, insaan ko har kaam time pe karna chahiye", I said while joining my hands infront of her.

(Yes my mother I know nothing will happen but please do quickly human have to do everything on time)

"Ohho Aarushi Devi ki jai ho! Jo ladki khud apna assignment last day complete karti h wo time pe har kaam complete karne ka gyaan de rahi hai" she taunted me.

(Oh, Jai Arushi Devi! The girl who herself completes her assignments on the last day is giving the advice to do everything on time).

While we were in the car, Vaidehi pointed towards a house and asked, "this is such a big and wonderful house, but does no one live in it ?"

Listening to her, I slowed the car and looked towards the house and said, "You know, whenever I look at this house, I feel as if I had came here,I get a strange feeling after looking at this house.I also asked my father if we had ever come here".

But Dad said "we had never come here" . As far as I know, this house belongs to one of Rudra's relatives and they left everything behind and went to America 14 years ago and settled there.

"Rushi sees, the cars parked inside and the gate is also open, people are working, which means someone has come", she said. "Bro I think you are in love with this house, let me find out if any boy in this house is a bachelor, I will get you married to him", I teased her.

We both reached home making fun of each other and gossiping about people.As soon as I got out of the car, I met Mahesh uncle. He told someone to park my car.

I touched his feet and took his blessing, "what are you doing beta ?I am a servant of this house, you are our mistress, you should not touch our feet", he said while putting his hand on my head.

"Thik h uncle, agar main malkin hu to main aapko aadesh deti hu ki aap mujhe trolley pe bitha kar andar le chaliye" . I said with making a dramatic face. He smiled and nodded.

(Okay uncle,If I am your mistress then I have ordered you to make me sit on the trolley and drive away.)

"Rushi, you should be an actress and not a doctor because no one can do drama better than you", Vaidu said and rolled her eyes. "I know, but if I acted, what would other actresses do?" I said and all of three brust into laughter.

We were inside the gate and I saw a man was walking, he was wearing a peach color shirt and black pants, his super shrap nose,dark red lips exactly like vinous wine's colour, his hair was set.

"His chocolate brown eyes looked so deep as if he was coming close to me, those eyes which were enough to subdue anyone, in which I was slowly getting lost,today I came to know why no one wrote a song about the boy's eyes, because they would never have seen these magical eyes date, if they had seen then there would have been a queue of songs."

For the first time after seeing a man other than a fictional man, "Kya maal h yaar" came out of my mouth , Vaidu heard me and gave me a deadly look.

(what good is he?)

Seeing him coming more towards us, I stood up and asked "Vri, ye languro k shehar mein ye angur kya kar raha h ?"

(What is this grape doing in this city of monkeys?)

I was waiting for her answer and then that man came close and hugged me. I didn't know whether he was so close to me or he held me so tightly that my heart was beating. So fast, as if I was about to die, there was a strange kind of restlessness in my mind and heart.

_________________________
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Tere naina tere naina tere naina re

Naino ki chaal hai, makhmali haal hai!
Neechi palkon se badle samaa.
Naina sharamaye jo, ya anake bar aaye jo!!
Tham ke ruk jaaye dono jahaan!
Rab ki neemat hai teri nigaahein!!
Jisme basti hai uski duayein!
Aise naino ki baaton mein koi kyun na aaye!!
Hoo Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re!
Tere naina tere naina tere naina re!
Hoo Aise naino ki baaton mein koi kyun na aaye!!
Hoo Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re!
Tere naina tere naina tere naina re!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°============°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

That's all for this chapter, hope you will like it. Vote and comment your opinion on this chapter 💗💗 Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers .

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

650K 13.4K 58
[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced" is a story of a girl who was arranged...
4.4K 265 13
you never wanted this. you never expected this but fate brought you together. you both are forced into this marriage and he said you have already rui...
10.4M 576K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
36.9K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...