I May Love You (More Than Jus...

由 PhyuPwint8

Copywriter 1 Tang Xin had a crush on her boss for four years. At that time, the boss was chasing her best fr... 更多

Story Description
Chapter -1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter4 Part II
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 Part II
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 Part II
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 Part II
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 Part II
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53 Part II
Chapter 54
Chapter 54 Part II
Chapter 55
Chapter 55 Part II
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 67 Part II
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter -71
Chapter -72
Chapter- 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 80 Part II
Chapter 81
Chapter 81 Part II
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter -84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 87 Part II
Drama Release!!!!!!!!
Extra Chapters Released!!!!!!!!
Extra-1-Before & After Marriage
Extra 2-Before & After Marriage
Extra 3- Before & After Marriage
Extra-4 -Before & After Marriage
Extra-5 - Before & After Marriage
Extra-6 Before & After Marriage
Extra-7 Before & After Marriage
Extra-8 Before & After Marriage
Tang Ding Ding Extra-1
Tang Ding Ding Extra-2
Tang Ding Ding Extra-4
Tang Ding Ding Extra-5
Tang Ding Ding Extra-6
Tang Ding Ding Extra-7
Tang Ding Ding Extra-8
Tang Ding Ding Extra-9
Tang Ding Ding Extra-10

Tang Ding Ding Extra-3

127 3 0
由 PhyuPwint8

98. Tang Dingding extra [3]

BBQ with beer seems to be good.

Lu Zhi Xing remembered how Tang Ding Ding started to hiccup after taking two sips of beer at Tang Xin's last birthday party.

He looked at her and chuckled: "Okay, let's have some beer."

Tang Ding Ding: "..."

Beer is beer, why is he staring at her and laughing?

She turned around and asked Lin Lin to get the beer.

When she turned around, she suddenly remembered the last time she had hiccups after drinking beer. She blushed a little and explained in a low voice: "I can't drink beer. It happens every time I drink beer. The hiccups..."

So, it’s really not that she is too precious and can only drink expensive wine.

Lu Zhi Xing smiled and said nothing, while Lin Lin came over with a few cans of beer, along with Tang Xin, Lao Feng and the male protagonist Peng Zhou. Lao Feng looked at Tang Ding Ding with a smile: "Thank you for the midnight snack, Ding Ding."

Tang Ding Ding smiled: "You're welcome."

Several people carried a can of beer, but she didn't touch it.

She ate some grilled shrimp and beef and drank juice.

There will be a rivalry scene between the male and female protagonists later, and Pengzhou is also here. Lu Zhi Xing glanced at him and Ding Ding and said, "While we are eating, I will tell you about the next scene."

Tang Ding Ding and Peng Zhou nodded.

Lu Zhi Xing didn't pick up the script either. His back was slightly hunched, and his posture when eating was not very polite. He had a sense of leisure. He was talking about the play while eating.

When he finished speaking, Tang Ding Ding was a little surprised and whispered: "Director, are you even talking about the play? Have you memorized all our lines?”

Memorize the lines word for word, no matter what the script is.

Pengzhou also thought Lu Zhi Xing was awesome and agreed, "That's right."

Lu Zhi Xing paused for a moment, glanced at Tang Ding Ding while shaking the bottle, and said with a smile: "No, you sent me this paragraph to ask me about it, remember it."

Tang Ding Ding was stunned for a moment, then Tang Xin made a sound, touched her on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Director Lu also started a small stove for you? Why didn't I know?"

Pengzhou joked: "Yeah, I don't have either."

Tang Ding Ding was embarrassed and glanced at Lu Zhi Xing, "It's not just a small talk, I took the initiative to ask..."

Isn’t this considered a small business?

Lu Zhi Xing chuckled and commented: "Well, she is very easy to learn and improve, and she works hard."

It had been a long time since Tang Ding Ding had been praised like this. She blushed a little, "Thank you, director."

The next day, Tang Ding Ding somewhat understood Lu Zhi Xing's intention, because everyone had changed their opinion of her a lot, and they were no longer so polite when they saw her. Everyone called her Miss Ding Ding with a smile. The younger ones would call her: "Miss Ding Ding."

Tang Ding Ding wondered, is this title a bit too long?

At noon, Lin Lin happily said to her: "I accidentally heard someone discussing you just now, saying that Director Lu said that you are eager to learn and motivated, and you work very hard..."

Tang Ding Ding suddenly realized that what Lu Zhi Xing said yesterday was intentional, to express her position. She did not rely on funds to sneak into the group and become a heroine. She worked hard to play this role well.

She also has a night scene in the evening.

After Lu Zhi Xing finished talking about the play, he saw that she hadn't left yet and smiled: "What's wrong?"

Tang Ding Ding said sincerely: "Thank you, Director Lu."

Lu Zhi Xing knew what she was talking about and smiled lazily: "Then let's treat me to another midnight snack."

"Okay, a hundred meals is fine."

"..."

He was just joking.

Lu Zhi Xing waved his hand and made a casual joke: "Forget it, I can't eat that much. I'm not like Old Feng and Old Yuan, who have gained weight in middle age."

Lao Feng and Lao Yuan are both around 40, so they are at that age, and they have not gotten rid of the weight gain in middle age, and both have beer bellies.

Tang Ding Ding subconsciously looked at Lu Zhi Xing. Lu Zhi Xing was tall and straight, with clear and strong lines on his exposed arms.

She subconsciously said, "From the way I see men, Director Lu has a very good figure."

Lu Zhi Xing: "..."

Tang Ding Ding realized that he might have misunderstood and hurriedly explained: "I'm talking about my brothers. They all have very good figures. Your figure is a bit similar to my second brother. He has a very good figure and is about the same age as you."

Lu Zhi Xing was amused by her, lowered his head and smiled: "Thank you, okay, let's go get ready."

He is going to film a movie.

Tang Ding Ding ran away quickly.

Lao Feng and Lao Yuan were sitting behind the shooting machine.

As soon as they left, Lao Feng stood up and said, "Who do you think is getting fat in middle age?"

Lu Zhi Xing walked over and patted his stomach a few times: "Tell me about you."

Lao Feng: "..."

Lao Yuan was thinner than Lao Feng, and he was a little unconvinced: "I'm not getting fat, am I?"

Lu Zhi Xing glanced at the top of his head and smiled: "Be careful to prevent hair loss."

Lao Yuan: "..."

Old Feng looked at him and then looked at Lu Zhixing. He wanted to say something to hurt him, but found that he had nothing to say to hurt him. He was not a representative of the director's field because of his good looks.

Lu Zhi Xing's appearance and figure were really impeccable.

After Lu Zhi Xing finished killing his two partners, he picked up the speaker and said, "It's begun."

The filming went smoothly in the previous week. Tang Ding Ding didn't have NG too many times. The most she did was six times. Sometimes it wasn't all her fault. In addition, Lu Zhi Xing also praised her, and she gradually adapted to the crew's work. Life.

Until Lu Chu Ning joined the group, Tang Ding Ding felt a little embarrassed.

When Lu Chu Ning was dating her brother, the two of them had added each other on WeChat, but she was young at that time and was still studying abroad. She had only met her twice, so she was not very familiar with her and had not had much contact with her.

Lu Chu Ning is different from Tang Xin. She is more reserved.

Tang Xin always wants to kill her, and she will be done with it...

Moreover, her brother hadn't had a girlfriend in four years and was finally being special to Tang Xin, so of course she had to do her best to help.

When Lu Chu Ning's fans scolded Tang Xin, she forwarded it and expressed her attitude, completely siding with Tang Xin. Later, when she thought about it, she felt that it was a bit too shameless, and she did not expect that the two would meet on the set again...

There are also rival scenes.

Oh, that's a little embarrassing.

Tang Ding Ding went to Tang Xin to talk about this matter.

Tang Xin comforted her, but she still felt desolate and desperate: "She is a movie queen, and I am a newcomer. It will be embarrassing if I am crushed by her acting skills later."

With Tang Xin's repeated comfort, she braced herself to cope.

There were three scenes between her and Lu Chu Ning. The first scene was filmed on the beach. It was a scene where Lu Chu Ning confronted her.

Tang Ding Ding felt even more miserable. Why was it this kind of scene?

On the day when filming officially started, Lu Chu Ning, like Tang Ding Ding, came to the set early in the morning to wait and put on makeup to prepare.

Lu Chu Ning was filming other scenes in the morning.

In the afternoon, the filming of the scenes between Tang Ding Ding and her officially started.

Lu Zhi Xing called the two of them over and talked about the play.

After he finished speaking, he looked at Tang Ding Ding and said, "Do you have any more questions?"

Tang Ding Ding said without confidence: "Not now."

Lu Zhi Xing smiled: "Try it first."

Try it first...

As a result, Tang Ding Ding ate ng five times in a row and was still not in the best condition, or it could be said that she was overwhelmed by Lu Chu Ning's acting skills.

Lu Zhi Xing frowned slightly, feeling that Tang Ding Ding was not in very good condition today, at least not as good as the previous few days.

He stood behind the monitor and shouted: "Concentrate."

Tang Ding Ding was ashamed and angry: "Okay."

Lu Chu Ning glanced at her and said softly: "It doesn't matter, try again."

Tang Ding Ding nodded, "Yeah."

result……

"Card!"

"Card!"

"Card!"

"Card!"

"Card!!!!!! Do it again! Ding Ding read the wrong lines, please pay attention."

The set fell silent.

There was only Lu Zhi Xing's cold voice shouting.

Tang Ding Ding didn't count how many times she had ng. She must have done it more than a dozen times.

She nodded hurriedly, her throat a little dry: "Okay..."

Come again.

Still ng.

On the twenty-fifth day, the sun hung high in the sky and was a little fierce.

Lu Zhi Xing's expression became colder and colder, with a hint of impatience: "Ding Ding, what's going on with you today? Where are your eyes?"

Tang Ding Ding had never been surrounded by so many people and was scolded. She felt very embarrassed, sad and depressed, and some were even embarrassed to look up at everyone. She wonder if everyone has seen such an actress so many times.

Standing on the beach, she felt that the sun was dazzling her eyes, her eyes stung, and her nose was a little sore.

Can't cry...

It's even more embarrassing to cry.

she said to herself.

Tang Xin and Lao Feng couldn't stand it, and after a few words, Lao Feng said: "She is a little girl, why are you so fierce? Are you training donkeys?"

Tang Xin: "..."

Ding Ding must not like this metaphor.

Lu Zhi Xing frowned, listened to their words, called for a break, and everyone dispersed.

Lu Chu Ning was picked up by the assistant with a parasol.

Only the little girl Ding Ding stood there, looking lost and depressed.

A wealthy lady like her had been pampered since she was a child, so maybe she had never been executed in such a public way since she was a child.

"I'll go talk to her."

Lu Zhi Xing put down the speaker, said nothing, and strode over.

Tang Ding Ding still lowered her head.

Lin Lin was about to go over to pick her up when she saw Lu Zhi Xing passing by and stopped where she was.

Before Lu Zhixing got closer, he saw the little girl's eyes were red and watery.

He was stunned for a moment and stood in front of her.

She still had her head lowered, her neck was thin and white, and the curvature was graceful.

He could not help but lower his voice: "Are you crying?"

Tang Ding Ding was startled and bit her lip to hold back the sadness. She looked up at him and whispered, "I'm not crying. It would be too embarrassing if I still cry if the filming doesn't go well."

"..."

Lu Zhi Xing looked down at her. There were tears in the little girl's eyes. She clearly wanted to cry. He felt that if he said another harsh word, the tears would fall. Seeing her pitiful appearance, his heart softened for no reason. He said warmly: "My tone was a little harsh just now."

Tang Ding Ding whispered: "It's okay, it's my problem, I didn't get involved..."

Lu Zhi Xing knew that Tang Ding Ding was not that kind of arrogant young lady, so his tone returned to gentleness: "The sun is a little bright, come here, I will tell you about the play."

He turned around and left first, with Tang Ding Ding following him.

When he reached the tent, Lu Zhi Xing put his hand in his pocket and took out the contents, two lollipops, and handed one to Tang Ding Ding.

Tang Ding Ding: "..."

She took it blankly, "Director Lu, do you like sweets?"

In her eyes, boys don't like eating sweets very much.

"It's not bad."

Lu Zhi Xing sat down lazily with a lollipop stuffed in the corner of his mouth, "Xiao Jia Ming gave it to me just now, saying she bribed me to be gentler to her."

Xiao Jia Ming is a young actor in the crew, only five years old.

Tang Ding Ding looked at the lollipop in her hand in shock.

At the age of five, he knew how to bribe the director to stop scolding him too harshly and to be gentle... She couldn't lose!

The little girl looked down at him, her eyes shining: "Then what kind of candy do you like?"

Lu Zhi Xing: "..."

Is she trying to bribe him?

At night, Tang Ding Ding stood in front of Lu Zhi Xing's room holding several bags of nougat and two boxes of mints.

Lu Zhi Xing had just finished taking a bath. He only wore a bathrobe. His hair was still wet and he was wiping it with a towel in his hand. He heard a knock on the door and thought it was Lao Feng. He had said he was coming over. He opened the door and was stunned for a moment when he saw Tang Ding Ding outside.

Tang Ding Ding didn't expect to encounter such a scene, so she looked at him blankly.

The man's chest was half open, his skin was a healthy wheat color, and she was right, Director Lu also had abdominal muscles...

Lu Zhi Xing came to his senses and said, "Wait for me."

Close the door.

He quickly went back and put on a T-shirt and casual pants.

Tang Ding Ding outside the door: "..."

Her face turned slightly red and she felt a little embarrassed.

After struggling for half a minute, she thought it would be better to go back first.

Just turned around and took two steps.

Behind her, the man said with a lazy voice and a smile: "Aren't you looking for me?"

Tang Ding Ding turned around and saw that Lu Zhi Xing had changed into black casual clothes. He was leaning on the threshold casually and lazily. He looked at her with gentle eyes. Apart from his short black hair, which was a little wet and shiny, he couldn't see anything else out of the ordinary. .

Since Director Lu didn't feel embarrassed, it would be pretentious for her to think about it any more.

She took a deep breath and walked back.

Lu Zhi Xing glanced at the various candies in her hand and suddenly felt a headache. He didn't expect the bribe to come so quickly.

His lips curled up: "Give me candies?"

"Um……"

Tang Ding Ding was still a little embarrassed. Her voice was soft and waxy: "Xiamen is very famous for nougat. I bought many flavors. You can try it. There are also mints."

She bought both of the two he mentioned casually today.

She just didn't know what flavor he liked, but the store happened to have a full range of flavors, so she, Tang Xin and Lin Lin bought a lot.

Lu Zhi Xing lowered his head and pinched his eyebrows, left the door open, and took the candy from her hand helplessly, "Thank you."

In fact, he didn't like sweets that much, and he was just trying to coax her in the afternoon.

Tang Ding Ding smiled and said: "You're welcome. If you like to eat, I will give it to you next time."

Lu Zhi Xing: "..."

Just as he was about to speak, the door opposite opened.

Lao Feng came out and saw them: "Why are you standing at the door?"

Tang Ding Ding felt a little embarrassed when she saw Lao Feng, "Do you have anything to talk about?"

Lao Feng said: "Well, do you have something to do? If so, then I..."

He wanted to say he would come back later.

Tang Ding Ding had already spoken first: "Then you guys talk first, I'm going back, good night."

She lives next door and can go back quickly.

After the others left, Lu Zhi Xing carried the packets of candies and put them on the table. Lao Feng followed him in, took a look, and asked with a smile, "What? Ding Ding also gave you candies?"

Lu Zhi Xing leaned on the sofa by the window and said with some laughter and tears: "The little girl is simple and easy to deceive. She really thinks that buying candy can bribe me after just a few words. In the future, even if she is really naughty, she can be gentler."

Old Feng laughed and said, "You too, it's her first time acting. Another eldest lady has joined the group with a hundred million yuan. You don't know how to restrain yourself. You have to show off to the little girl in front of so many people today. It's really... …”

"Treat everyone equally."

"I just told you, don't be so serious in the future. When has she ever been scolded like this? If it were another director, she would probably take good care of her. You don't have to worry about not investing in the next movie."

Lu Zhi Xing sneered: "Am I the kind of person who eats soft food?"

Lao Feng was too lazy to argue with him: "Okay, okay, you are the toughest."

Lu Zhi Xing: "It's indeed tougher than you."

Lao Feng: "..."

A few days later, Lu Chu Ning finished filming his scenes and left the crew.

The next day, Tang Ding Ding went to the set feeling refreshed. She had gone early.

Lu Zhi Xing saw her coming and grabbed her to talk about the scene in advance.

After talking about the scene, he looked at her and said, "You seem to be in good condition today , I wanted to ask you before, are you very stressed when filming with Lu Chu Ning?"

If you are afraid of being crushed whenever you play against an experienced actor in the future, that is not a good thing, and your state will easily collapse.

Tang Ding Ding didn't expect that he would see it.

After thinking about it, she still told the truth: "You also know that she is my brother's ex-girlfriend. I even forwarded it on Weibo before, which was a slap in the face to her. It was a bit embarrassing. …”

Lu Zhixing: "..."

He didn't expect it to be because of this.

Tang Ding Ding laughed again: "Director, have you finished your candy?"

Lin Lin also liked to eat it. She only ate a few of the packets of nougat, and she ate all the others.

Lu Zhi Xing didn't say that he only ate a few pills, and smiled lightly: "There are more."

A few days later, Tang Ding Ding estimated that he had finished eating, so she sent him another batch.

Two months later, there were more than a dozen boxes of nougat in Lu Zhi Xing's closet.

Tang Ding Ding basically delivered them once every ten days. He had a headache looking at the candies and gave a few packs to his assistant.

A few days later, Tang Ding Ding counted the time and came to bribe the director with candy.

Lu Zhi Xing stood at the door, staring at the beautiful and delicate girl in front of him. He lowered his head and rubbed the center of his brow, then raised his head to meet her clear eyes with a gentle smile: "Ding Ding, I want to discuss something with you, okay?"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

41 9 9
Reforming a Rake. Written by Maple Writes. Romance, spg, drama. Synopsis: He was infamous for changing women like they are clothes, trying them on fo...
130K 2.9K 37
In every love story, there's always a vengeful and venomous fiancée who was engaged to the rich and handsome CEO that fell for the poor, but gentle a...
200K 9.8K 57
Then you feel warm lips place a soft kiss on top of your head. Although they were gone as soon as they were there and his hands let go of your cheeks...
10.9K 442 31
There was a few important rules to follow in the line of work he did. Rule 1- Go there and do your job. Rule 2- Don't waste time. You're on a schedu...