Ghosts Broken Mask

Von TropicalVii

'You heard it. The soft crying of a male and you knew who it was. Ghost, your Lieutenant. It was coming from... Mehr

Disclaimer
1 - 'Rage'
2 - 'More'
3 - 'Why?'
4 - 'C'mon'
5 - 'Shut up'
6 - 'Don't sleep'
7 - 'Your head?'
8 - 'Piggy back'
9 - 'Cut it out'
10 - 'Me too'
11 - 'Impressive kid'
12 - 'Death wish'
13 - 'Rookie please!'
14 - 'At ease solider'
15 - 'Oh, to be free'
16 - 'Innocently unaware'
17 - 'The arms of lonely'
18 - 'Clouded Sadness'
19 - 'Panicked Haze'
20 - 'Sad Nostalgia'
21 - 'Ravenous Hunger'
22 - 'His Control'
23 - 'Tag? ... tag.'
24 - 'Just us is fine.'
25 - 'Oh'
26 - 'I'll say'
27 - 'Again.'
28 - 'Waking up is winning'
29 - 'Thats it'
30 - 'Folks'
31 - 'Things'
32 - 'Lively'
33 - 'Ill be here'
34 - 'Busted'
35 - 'Early Bird'
36 - 'Speed'
37 - 'trouble'
38 - 'Coded'
39 - 'Banter'
40 - 'Meal time'
41 - 'Detention'
42 - 'Rory Love'
43 - 'Sharing is caring'
44 - 'Kendrick'
45 - Callsign Caltex
46 - Breach
47 - Reflections
48 - Obstacles
49 - Losing game
50 - Enlighten me
51 - enlightened?
52 - Just one
53 - Intoxicating
54 - 'You'll live Princess'
55 - 2 is better than 1
56 - My girl
57 - Soaps Company
58 - Safe & Sound
59 - Gold star
60 - birthday girl
61 - Perfect sense
62 - Not so chatty?
63 - Contentment
64 - the enemies
65 - 'Tired love?'
66 - SRGT RUSS & ROOK
67 - Engraved
68 - Don't Lie
69 - 'Discussable'
70 - The rearrangement
71 - Uneasy
72 - Walk of Shame
73 - Amen
74 - corruption
77 - Boss
78 - Behave
79 - Stage 2
80 - Ghost?
81 - Yes?
82 - Torturous
83 - Odd

75 - Please

1.8K 36 40
Von TropicalVii

[Chapter 75 - link in the comments, optional as always.]

You turn back to Ghost as he adjusts you to straddle him, there's a distance between you both still, he offers a smile that you return. He takes the blunt from your lips as you blow the smoke out to the side.

"Didn't think you'd be one to share a blunt sir." you say with a grin, he shrugs, lungs filled as he passes it back and lets it flow from his lips.

He holds your eyes for a moment watching you breath in, chest filling with swirling smoke. You keep your lips sealed and smile before holding the blunt out.

He doesn't take it and you tilt your head in small confusion before he parts his lips. You place the roll between them and he nods, closing his lips around the thin paper, hearing as he takes a deep inhale.

Your hand reaches out, a wonder in your eyes as you trace a finger along his exposed jaw, feeling him tense slightly underneath your touch. His eyes dart between yours but you smile softly, trying to soothe him in a way.

You trace a fingertip across his bottom lip before grabbing his chin gently and parting them, watching the white waves of air brush past. He shifts underneath you and you look up to meet his eyes, trying to find a dislike from your touch.

Small vibrant red lines faintly crossing over his eyes as a vague pinkness takes over the whites that confine his pretty irises. In the quiet field, lit by the pale moonlight they are darker, deep and luminous.

Reflections of the moon on the glassy edges that captivate you, like a dark ocean, looking down into a well and yet, they are still hypnotizing. Easy to admire and appreciate, in the sun, in the moonlight, in the evenings or at rising day, his eyes will always be tantalizing.

His lips curve into a soft smile after seconds of silence, "Are you going to leave me waiting for a kiss rook..?" his words are low, a small whisper with a husky undertone.

You feel your face lift, eyes lighting up at his words while your thumb gently caresses his jaw, not wanting to push him much. ".. maybe if you say please I'll give you a kiss.." you say slowly, answered with an airy chuckle.

"Oh yeah?" he smiles, his hands finding your hips as he holds you down on his lap. You nod, returning the smile as he holds your gaze with his own. "Is that so?" he hums, a tease underneath his question.

"Teaching you some manners." you say with a matter-of-fact tone, watching his lips twitch at the edges, his hands rubbing from your hips and around to your back repeatedly, getting rougher each time.

"I should be taught some manners?" he says with a chuckle, his warm hands dropping down to your thighs as he pulls you closer, closing the gap with a swift movement. "C'mon rook.." he mutters, leaning closer.

His lips mere inches away from yours as your eyes flick down to them and back to his. "Please.." you urge, a taunting smile on your face that he shakes his head at. You raise an eyebrow before ducking your head down slowly.

Your lips find his neck as your hand holding his jaw tilts his head to the side, allowing you more freedom to kiss him. You feel him swallow, his fingers digging into the skin of your thighs while you move your lips up.

You follow through with his jaw, kissing the very corner of his lips as he tries to turn his head to kiss you. You pull back quickly, meeting his scowl with a smirk. "One simple word Simon.. that's all it is.." you whisper.

You shift yourself, rolling your hips against him and involuntarily pulling a groan from his throat. "Rookie.." he growls, grabbing your hips to stop you from doing it again. You tilt your head, watching his eyes slant into a glare.

He sighs slowly, "..please." he grunts, his voice hard and laced with unserious resentment.

"You don't sound very enthusiastic sir." you say with a smile.

"Please." he mutters once more with a softer tone.

"What was that..?" you taunt, pretending as if you can't hear him.

"..Fucking hell rookie are yo-"

"Uh uh.. that's not a please.." you say, cutting him off.

"Rookie you're really pushing it." he grunts.

"Pleasee.." you say, dragging out the word as you look at him.

"Please.." he growls.

"Oh, you can do better than that.." you say with a smile as you put your hands on top of his, prying them from your hips.

"Please.." he whispers breathlessly his eyes holding yours with a trusting gaze, you offer him a smile and hum in approval while leaning into him, your lips pressing against his as you take control, parting his lips with your tongue.

You feel his hands slide up your back, following the curve of your arch, you're surprised that he doesn't try take over like always, instead he lets you control the tempo of the kiss. It's slow, both of you embracing in a sensual kiss.

A warmth spreads around the back of your neck where he now holds you, his fingers gently digging into your sides as he keeps your head still, testing your limits by prolonging the kiss, stealing air from your lungs.

You groan softly, audible about your upcoming struggle for air which you feel him smile as you start to wiggle on his lap, silently begging for him to let you go before he finally does, you gasp in a big breath and scowl.

His returning smile is playful, and you react by pushing his shoulders, forcing him on to his back which visibly takes him by surprise by the soft grunt that brushes past his sealed lips. You lean over him, kissing his jaw as you use a hand to tilt his head up.

Staring at his neck you wonder if you'd ever kissed him in the places, he kissed you or left little marks like he did. Every part of this man was attractive, but his throat had some type of hold on you, the way his adams apple would dip with each swallow.

Each word, a gasp or moan, the way it'd strain when he tried to hold back. You paused for a second just to admire, just how he did to you. Was it because this was a different view of him? You lifted your hand, carefully and slowly.

Your fingertips brushed against his skin ever so slightly, making sure you were faint with your touch. The way his eyes moved about for a moment gave you insight that he felt small panic welling up with a hand so close to his neck.

You traced downwards, so vaguely you barely felt him under you. His hands were on your hips, holding you comfortably but with slight pressure, pushing you down on his lap a little more than what was required.

You let your head tilt to the side, lips barely an inch away from his neck as you moved down, letting your warm breath seep into his skin, tightening his hold on you as his breathing grew uneven with ragged chest movements.

He grunted softly, cut off with a rasped. "Please rookie.." whispered from him, a gentle dip with his words as you stopped for a second just to really believe what he'd said.

With measured movements you let your lips come to rest on the soft skin of his throat, kissing directly down the center with deliberate and unhurried actions, feeling how your lips left him, parting with a soft exhale of hot air.

You felt his fingers weave their way through your hair, grasping at strands and bunching them between his fingers before he guided your head up to his lips, allowing yourselves to embrace each other, entwine with your tongues.

He pushed down on your back with enough pressure to push your body into his, thighs on either side of him as you rolled your hips against him, pulling a groan from his throat. You felt the sound vibrate through you, making you smile.

He grunted, even though you were caught up with his lips you could tell he was scowling. You felt his touch on either side of your waist, following the silhouette of your body down to your hips where they then curved over to your lower back.

They lingered for a moment as the kiss intensified before he lifted you up slightly by your hips and slowly let you back down, grinding you along his lap creating a friction that made you moan breathlessly and him shift underneath you.

You moved with him, following his lead as he would lift you and let you back down slowly, dragging you against his arousal that hit between your thighs perfectly. He let your hips go after a moment, one hand soon to find its place back in your hair.

The other holding your hand as your body rubbed against his, soft noises of pleasure passed between you both as you continued to make out. You softly let your free hand travel down his body, feeling his form under his thin shirt.

His heated skin even through the fabric, your hand stopped at the waistband of his sweats, fingers dipping over the crease but moving no further as you kept your body grinding against his. You felt resistance in his kiss and let him pull away as he made no noise panting.

"..please.." he whispered breathlessly, his eyes flicking down to your hand on his waist band. You looked at him, your lips curving into a smile as you sat up, shifting back to his thighs as you tugged at the drawstrings.

They came undone effortlessly and you looked back at him, seeing him now propped up his elbows, a hand on your leg while his thumb caressed it soothingly. He gave you a small and encouraging smile, gazing back at you.

You looked back down at your hands, tucked over his sweats. His airy chuckle caught your attention, and you realized you had been staring. He pulled you up to sit on his lower stomach, lifting his hips as he readjusted his pants.

He let out a low sigh, so low you could consider it a growl as it dragged out from his chest, your eyes set on him while his hand kept occupied for a second or two behind you. His eyes looked over you with a greedy look, moving down and stopping at your shorts.

He rubbed your thigh, fingers digging into your flesh as they got closer. He lifted your shirt up to reach your shorts and had you lift off of him for a second as he tugged them down. He purposely let his finger glide back against your panties, pressing softly.

He smiled as your eyebrows furrowed; a yearning look etched within them. You kneeled over him, his fingers gently pushing your panties to the side as he held your eyes. An instinctive moan left your lips as you felt him.

Pushing the tip in, one hand guiding himself while the other gently pushed back on your thigh. He went slow, feeling as you opened up to him, your bottom lip quivered slightly as he pushed you fully down onto his hard arousal.

Your body felt weak on entrance, wanting to give in to heaven as soon as you felt him, but he had started moving you, careful and unhurried movements as you bounced on him. "That's a goodgirl.." he whispered, moving your body.

You stuttered over your reply, leaving your weight to lean in his hands. He grunted softly, picking up the pace after each few movements. "..c'mon baby .. work with me.." he grunted softly, feeling his breath on your jaw. ".. please.."

You nodded, mumbling to him incoherently with a vague whine to your tone. You wondered how he handled himself so well, ignoring the small falters or pauses every so often, his guidance and his ability to still form words.

Even with struggle, he still went on whereas you immediately melted, feeling like you had no muscles and all you wanted to do was let him take you. You inhaled deeply, biting back moans as you straightened your posture to sit up.

His eyes followed you, something about the look in them made you want to keep going. It wasn't an encouragement, nor support but instead a need, a desperation in his lowered eyelids and eager eyes.

Your hands felt clammy as you steadied yourself on his chest, fingers digging into him as you felt the way feelings shifted with your movements. His hands moved down to your thighs, squeezing them as you looked down at him.

You started slowly, lifting yourself and lowering yourself at a pace you could manage, still trying to find the strength to keep going. His eyes lingering on yours after looking you up and down, taking his time with an animalistic hunger.

You lifted, trying to keep upright with a soft but strained moan of difficulty. He took you off guard by sitting up, a swift movement as his arms locked around you, pulling you into an embrace against his chest.

His hands held you a rough hold as he lifted you up, dropping you back down without hesitation. You let out a longing moan, a desperate plead as one of his hands moved up and the other down, his touch hot on your skin.

"You're doing such a good job princess..." he purred as he bucked his hips into you, making you whimper as he buried your head in the dip of his shoulder and neck. He let out a slow controlled exhale, a husk to the air leaving his lips.

He was rougher this time, not leading you down onto him but instead you let drop harshly before pushing on your thighs and grinding you back onto his arousal more. "..fuck.." he growled, his fingers digging into you.

You panted softly against his skin, attempting to gather yourself so you can help him as he pushed deeper. It wasn't as fast and you could feel the way he'd slide back before driving in, the feelings lasting longer without the quick pace.

Soft groans and grunts dragging from his throat as he held back other noises, thrusting himself up into you while holding you on his lap. Feeling your shirt stick against you with a slick layer of built sweat, something that'd usually annoy you but in the moment it was fine.

Breathless pants and whimpers as he felt you from the inside, met with the muttered praises from him. His voice laced with deep lust and a greedy glint in his eye that made you want to earn approval from him.

His breaths grew uneven and rushed, his hand stroking your hair with a strained touch as he moved himself faster. You could feel yourself getting closer, the moments before adding to your arousal, not sure how long you'd be able to hold on.

"..don't cum baby.." Ghost grunted softly, whispering close to your ear as he grasped a bundle of your hair, "..please just-.." he let out a low growl as your nails dug into his back. "..please .. for me.." he muttered, a bare rasp of desperation.

"..you feel so fucking good when you tighten around me like that rookie.." he breathed, his head tipping back slightly as you both synchronized your actions to reach places you needed to feel most.

"L-.. look at me .." Ghost struggled to say as he pushed you back from leaning on him gently, you felt weak, a lump forming in your throat that tickled, awakening butterflies in your stomach as heat drowned between your thighs.

You met his eyes, silent pleads to be close to him. He hummed deeply, a soft rumble in his chest as he leaned forwards to kiss you. You fell back into him, kissing him with the last of your strength, spiraling back into that pleasurable hole.

You could feel it getting closer, dangling on edge as you tasted him, felt him and heard him. "..ah fuck.. goodgirl ..." he groaned, feeling how you hugged his arousal, approaching your release. His hand held your face to his, feeling his tongue on yours, his breathing reverberating through you.

Your body began to slow the closer you got, hearing the small hitches of his raspy breath and the heat of his skin against yours. How his fingers dug into you each time he tried holding back a sound of pleasure.

You stumbled over your words, trying to form a sentence, call his name, anything. But your attempts were cut by the whines of your own voice, pulled from dwelling depths of lust in your heart.

You pulled away from the kiss, panting openly as he offered a smile while lifting your hips and driving you back down onto him the same time he'd thrust up. You whimpered, hiding your head in his shoulder as your limbs took over with a soft quiver.

Your thighs began to shake, your fingertips trembled as he held you. A hand on the back of your head, combing through your hair as he groaned throatily. "... you sound so pretty baby.." he whispered, a strain to his voice with a slight crack.

You let out sharp exhales and shaky inhales with each passing second, holding him tightly as he continued. You felt the bubbling rise in your stomach, making your body twitch as you gasped.

You let yourself go, to close to hold on, moaning into his neck as you released. Immediately sensitive as he pushed back in, riding your high out as you fell exhausted against him in his arms, feeling him finish seconds after you.

A chesty groan, winding down after escaping his lips with a breathless tint. His body tensing under yours and relaxing as he swallowed audibly, quickly followed by quick intakes of air and satisfied exhales.

His hand still combing through your hair as you took time to recover from the state of satisfaction. After a few moments he gave a soft sigh, one that had no meaning behind it.

He laid back, wrapping his arms around you and bringing you with him. Offering a smile as you lifted your head to look at him for a second, you mustered one back watching as he leaned forwards, kissing your forehead.

[A/N

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I would say the reason being is that I'm tired but I just want to go play video games before my friends drag me for claiming I'd be on in five minutes and it's been three hours.

I just wanted to get a chapter out for you guys, I think I'll do some editing on the other chapters at some point, spelling mistakes and all.

If I remember.

Other than that, I feel a little better overall, I'll try upload another chapter soon, unless I forget or get distracted.

Love you all - Tropical]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

36.9K 1K 28
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...
47.2K 822 13
Ghost x reader! Will contain a lot of fluff and smut 🤭 This is all based on my vibe. I don't know a lot about the lore of call of duty so I just go...
322K 9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
438K 12.9K 47
Simon Riley x Reader Y/n is war correspondent who is embedded with the elite Task Force 141. From chasing the next news piece to evading gunfire, ex...