a Fox is a Wolf who brings Fl...

Od wilt3d_r0zes

"Do not meddle more, Mieczysław. We will wait." The world tilts, the white fading into grey to black. His bed... Více

To Those Who Cannot Help Themselves
You are what you eat, so don't be Fast, Cheap, Easy or Fake.
Mirrors don't lie, and luckily for you they don't laugh.
Turning to look for someone who isn't there is one of the worst feelings to feel
Manipulation is when they blame you for your reaction to their disrespect.
Just Be Who You Are And Burn
There is Nothing Like the Feeling of Setting Your Soul on Fire
Success is 1% plan and 99% action.
Fear Is a Static That Prevents Me From Hearing Myself
Hiatus Notice

Quiet People Have the Loudest Minds

72 5 0
Od wilt3d_r0zes

Finally, dad, Scott, and Melissa had left.

As much as he loves them, and loves knowing that his brain isn't shrinking and he isn't turning into his mom, he needs some time to talk with Void. Even if it's only the couple minutes his dad leaving to get food and use the bathroom will give him.

"What did you do?" he starts with as soon as his dad's footsteps recede down the hallway, turning to the fox atop his ankles.

"We did not do anything."

"You did something! You said you weren't doing this on purpose, and that it wasn't a human illness, what does that mean?" he barrages, lowering his voice when he realized he'd practically started shouting.

"We did not do anything," Void growls, fur standing on end.

How long has Void looked more like a normal fox? It looks like a barely transparent red fox now, with nothing but black dots in transparent eye sockets for eyes. The glow is still there, sure, and when it moves it looks like if someone were to trace over the movements of a fox with a glowing pen, but still.

How did he not notice?

"You're getting more powerful," he realizes, "Are you killing me?"

"Why would we kill such a good host?"

"I don't know! Why would you do anything you do?!"

It levels him with an unimpressed stare, and he groans, running a hand down his face.

"You know what I mean. Clearly you know what's going on, so why can't you just tell me?"

"It is unbefitting," Void snorts snootily, "We do not help directly."

"Who cares? Do you see any other nogitsune around to judge you?"

Void narrows its eyes mentally, for its face doesn't really change expressions, and chuffs, "We will find out when Time bears itself.."

"You're an asshole. Why'd it have to be me?" he grumbles, falling back to the bed. His eyes flick to the door as it opens, his dad entering with a tray of food.

The sheriff looks around the room, visibly confused, and Stiles's heart seizes– did he hear him talking? Surely he wasn't that loud, right? "Who were you talking to?"

"Nobody?" Stiles fibs, because when in doubt, gaslight your family.

A sharp pain on his leg makes him squawk and jerk his leg up, he glares down at the fox on his lap who feels distinctly smug.

"You okay?" dad quietly shuts the door, bringing his tray of food to the small end table beside his dedicated chair.

Stiles clears his throat and looks away from the demon, "Yep, yeah, perfectly fine. Just a– ow!" he flinches, turning back to Void whose claws are deep in his leg. He's not really sure if it's actually possible for it to physically injure him, but it hurts nonetheless.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's– would you stop?!" he hisses, before slapping a hand over his mouth. The feeling of smugness rumbles in his head, then settles into pleased. What the hell was it pleased about? Getting him to slip up?

Oh

Trustworthy dad. Got it.

"Stiles?" dad says, worry obvious in his voice, "Should I get the doc?"

"No, uh, hey– has Scott told you about the whole, yknow, Nogitsune thing going on?"

Dad nods slowly, "Sure, not in much detail, but yeah. What's that got to do with this?"

"I may or may not, uh," he looks toward Void who nods, "Be the one possessed. But-! But, it's not evil!" he waves his hands at the alarm on his dads face, "It's chill, it's literally done nothing but protect us."

"Is he what's making you sick?" dad whisper-shouts, "Stiles!"

"What?? And no, well– yes, probably, but it's not doing it on purpose, and it's not gonna kill me, so it's fine! I'm practically back to normal temps now, anyways!"

"You're possessed by a one thousand year old fucking– fox demon thing that's known for murdering people for fun!"

"Well, it eats like," he waves a hand, trying so hard not to come off any weirder than normal, "It eats pain, and chaos, I guess. Its last host was this like, dead guy, so it didn't have anything to eat then. It's not gonna do anything now! Besides, I've literally been here for two days, and you made it sound like something happened."

Dad's face turns back to a frown, "You're sure it's not killing people?"

"We've been in a coma. It hasn't exactly had time."

"...Okay. But if he starts doing anything, you tell me right away, okay?"

"Yeah, sure! Just– don't tell Scott, please. Or like, anybody else in the pack. Or their parents."

"What? Why don't you want your friends to know? Maybe they can help stop the Oni things."

Stiles shrugs, "Void– that's what I'm calling the Nogitsune– says that Scott would probably get us killed," he waved his hand in a so-so motion, "But, it said it trusted you, so..."

"Scott wouldn't kill you," dad scoffs, "Scott wouldn't kill anything let alone anybody. He'd find a way to, like, separate you."

"Would it be so bad if we didn't want to be separated?"

There's silence, and Stiles assumes that means yes, that is bad. He also thinks his dad is probably assuming that he's under some sort of spell.

"Before you say anything, keep in mind that it is like, right here," he points at his leg, knowing full well he probably looks batshit pointing at open air, "But it hasn't done anything, dad! I promise! The worst it's done is been a little shit," he glares at said fox, who chomps its teeth in response.

"Your one-thousand year old fox demon is sassy?"

"We mimic our hosts."

"It says it mimics its host, so. Yeah."

"Oh, well, that's okay then," dad scoffs, and Stiles winces at the sharp sarcasm. He's starting to regret this.

On the bright side, one of the adults is mostly on his side, and if the Nogitsune does decide it's not getting enough food then someone can get help before things go to shit.

"So, uhm," Stiles clears his throat, shifting under the blankets and getting a growl from Void, "What'd you get from the cafeteria?"

...

"Alright, Mr. Stilinski," Dr. Rochest sighed with a smile, entering the hospital room, "We've done all the tests we really need to do, and you're 100% welcome to leave in the morning. We just need you to stay the night to be extra safe, and ensure your fever doesn't spike again, alright?"

Stiles nods, "Cool," he offers, "Uh, thanks?"

"No problem," she nods her head to him, "Nurse Matrei will be your primary caretaker for the next couple hours, but later tonight Nurse Donovan will take over as her shift ends at 11pm. Sleep well!"

She dips back out the room, and Stiles breathes a sigh. Void chitters, trotting up along the bed and onto his stomach. He wheezes when it pounces onto his stomach, knocking the air out of his lungs, "Bro! Be nice to the bed bound human," he scolds, getting a smug feeling and a bark in response, "Since when do you bark?"

Voids smugness turns to annoyance, "Foxes make many sounds," it replies like he's an idiot for not knowing what sound a fox makes, as if that isn't an incredibly obscure thing for him to just know.

Granted, he does know the entire history of the human circumcision by heart, how to pick several types of locks, and the ins and outs of werewolf lore, so...

"How am I supposed to know that? I've never hung out with a fox," he rolled his eyes. He'd seen foxes around a few times, but they were always quiet and ran back into the woods after they spotted him.

Void lifts its head and turns toward the door, sniffing the air, "The Lonely Father returns," it warns, "The Lonely Father is still upset."

Stiles frowns, sinking against the pillows, "Do you think he'll notice if I pretend to be asleep?"

"Yes."

"Damn."

The door clicks, and his father enters with a paper cup of what smells like coffee, shutting the door behind himself. For a moment, he stands by it and stairs at his son, before he sighed, "Hi."

"Void says you're still upset."

"I am," dad nods, and Stiles sinks further down until Void digs its claws into his chest and makes him wince, "I'm upset you didn't tell me, and that you're apparently possessed by an evil, thousand year old fox demon–,"

"Not a demon," it snarls at dad, making it hard to hear the next few words he says.

"--ou just got out of a coma after you didn't tell me you were sick and I found you passed out with a dangerously high fever so– Yea, Stiles, I'm a little upset."

Stiles stares down at the floor, fidgeting with the frayed edge of his hospital blanket. Dad heaves a sigh, and he can see him sink into the chair and hear him loudly slurp his coffee.

It goes on for so long before Stiles just bursts into a laugh, "Why are you doing that?" he laughs, looking over at his equally smiley dad.

"To make you laugh," he says simply, and Stiles's heart warms from the empty void it's felt like for the last few weeks, "It worked, didn't it?"

"Well, yeah!" Stiles laughs, finding it hard to get enough air in around the weight on his chest and his own cackles. It's not even funny, but it's so dumb, and he really needs a laugh right now, "--Okay," he breathes, a few more chuckles breaking out of him in his attempts to calm down, "Okay. That was dumb–,"

"A little, yeah," dad shrugs, still grinning like an idiot– like his son, "Alright, tell me about— what'd you call him? Void?"

Stiles perks up, surprisingly eager to talk about the thing that he is unwillingly sharing his body with, "Oh, uh, yeah. Well, for one, it doesn't like being called a demon."

Dad nods, "My bad," he shrugs.

"Insincere," Void snaps its teeth, then turns and looks away from its hosts dad. Stiles rolls his eyes at its dramatics.

"It's also a brat–," Void growls, "and high maintenance. But– but!" he looks at the fox on his chest, whose ears had tipped back flat against his head and nose was wrinkles in an angry snarl, "It's been helpful, and it's nice to have a supernatural boost instead of just being the human in the pack, yknow?"

"Being human ain't so bad," dad shrugged. Stiles hummed.

"I guess. Like, I don't want to be a wolf, but... it'd be nice to be a bit more helpful. Anyways, it's also funny, and it knows when people are coming and who's dangerous and who isn't. I think it can read vibes or something."

"Energies," Void corrects.

"Energies, I guess," he waves a hand.

"Are you talking to him right now?"

"Yeah?" Stiles frowns, "Didn't I already tell you I can see it? I did, didn't I?" he looks down at Void, who nods, "Yeah. It's just a red fox that can talk to me but in like– my mind. And also possess me completely, I guess."

Dad is visibly displeased with the second half of that information, but nods nonetheless, "Can he show himself?"

"That is a good question. Can you?"

"No."

"Oh. It said no."

"Mortals are not capable of withstanding our power on the visible spectrum."

"What?"

It bears its teeth at him in a disconcerting grin, and he quickly looks away, filing that information away for a later interrogation when his dad isn't in the room looking incredibly squicked out.

"...Right. That'll take some getting used to, I guess."

"Sorry?"

"It's fine, kid," dad sighs, "You should get some sleep."

Stiles groaned, "Do I have to?" He is not looking forward to any nightmares he gets. He feels like shit enough awake right now, does he need to sleep and have vivid nightmares of death and destruction?

Dad raises a brow, getting grumbles but agreeances in response from his son.

"Fine. I need to use the bathroom first," he huffs, throwing the two layers of blankets off himself and pinching the back of his uncomfortable hospital gown shut so he can stand without unintentionally mooning his dad.

"I'll be here."

"I'd hope you weren't about to leave me in the hospital alone," Stiles shoots back, shutting the bathroom door behind himself. Void hops up onto the sink counter, cocking its head at the mirror.

Stiles avoids looking at it on his way past, not particularly eager to see himself look worse than he has in the last few days, and be reminded of his dads worried face and one of the many reasons behind it. He looks almost longingly at the shitty hospital shower once he's in front of it, but he'll be home tomorrow and want to shower then, too, so he should wait.

Doesn't mean he doesn't really wish to scrub the anxiety off in a steaming hot shower.

Regardless, he does his business, and when he gets back out with a ghost fox on his shoulders his dad has turned the lights off and set up across two chairs with a hospital blanket over top of him. Stiles crawls back into the bed, hits the lamp beside it, and does his best to drift off.

...

['Pack' Catroom]

HotGirl has come online

HotGirl: Stiles is awake!!

Derek, Allycat, and several others... have come online

Allycat: Is he okay?!

HotGirl: Yes!

HotGirl: They did n MRI n other tests n stuff but hes good :D

HotGirl: Still has a fever

Allycat: Do you know when he's going to be release?

Hot Girl: No :[ said they didnt know when i askd

Derek: do you know why he ended up in a coma now?

HotGirl: The doc said cos of his fever

Jolteon: glad he's ok!!

Braincell: Same.

Braincell has gone offline

Jolteon: oop

Allycat: @Mischief

Allycat: Wait he's not like, sleeping, right?

HotGirl: Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Allycat: Oh well

Derek: I will pass the information onto the adult gc.

Derek has gone offline

Mischief has come online

Mischief has changed Derek's name to Sourwolf

Mischief: u will not escape

Sourwolf has come online

Sourwolf: Go back to sleep.

Mischief: no

Allycat: You probably should try to rest!

Jolteon: sleep is good for fevers

Mischief: nightmares sucj

Mischief: dad thinks im sleeping

Sourwolf has gone offline

Mischief: lame

Jolteon: nightmares?

Allycat: Oof, I get it!

Allycat: You need to get some sleep anyways, though.

Mischief: l8r

Mischief: also i get released tmrw morn

Allycat: Sweet!

Jolteon: that's fast

Mischief: yah

Mischief: litrally no lasting affects from coma

Jolteon: yay!

scARF: man am i glad im not human anymore

Mischief has changed scARF's name to FakeAssBitch

FakeAssBitch: kill urself

Mischief: evidently i tried apprntly

Allycat: Not funny!

Braincell has come online

Braincell: No suicide jokes in that chat.

Braincell: Stiles, you're sure you're okay?

Mischief: 100%

Mischief: low fevre s all

Braincell: Good.

Braincell: Have you been debriefed about what happened while you were out?

Mischief: no :/

Mischief: dad doesnt wana stres me out

Allycat: As he should!

HotGirl: rnt u just stress mor now tho

Mischief: u kno me so well scotty

Braincell: The Nogitsune attacked again, killing four people at Marshal's Party Store.

Mischief: oof

Mischief: any1 we kno?

Braincell: No.

Braincell: Not that I know, at least.

Mischief: alr

Mischief: i ca n look in2 weaknessis n stuff tmrw when im home

Mischief: no clas 4 rest of week >;3

HotGirl: Jealous!!

FakeAssBitch: bruh

FakeAssBitch: i hope u fall behind

Allycat: I'm actually on the way with his home work since someone forgot!

FakeAssBitch: it's like?? 1am??

Mischief: ally it is 1am

Allycat: Sleep schedules are for people without trauma :D

Allycat: I'm like 3 mintues away from the hospital

Allycat: Minutes*

Mischief: ill meet u in lobby

Mischief: asumin dad wont wake up

Allycat: Thumbs up!

FakeAssBitch: use emojis allison

Allycat: I'd rather die :D

HotGirl: Dont??

Allycat: Driving, gotta go!

HotGirl: alLISON

Allycat has gone offline

Mischief has gone offline

Stiles, somehow, successfully escape not only the bed but also change and then escape the hospital room without his dad noticing. He resisted the urge to chat with Void, who was making various comments about his wellbeing, his dad, and the hospital itself.

He rushed into the hallway, so the bright fluorescent lights wouldn't wake his dad. He curls through the hospital, following Void's instructions on how to get to the front entrance. He stepped out of the elevator and out into the large room, looking around.

Allison brushed the hair out of her face, looking irritated, as she stepped out of the spinning entrance door. Stiles smiled, "Allison!" he whisper-shouted, speed walking toward her.

"Stiles! Hey," she smiled back, waving to him and meeting him halfway across the room, "I got your classwork!"

"Oh, shit, really?" Stiles took the packet of papers she pulled from her bag, "I thought that was an excuse to come see me."

"Well, it was, but I did also get your work since I knew Scott hadn't."

Stiles snorted, flipping through the unfairly thick packet, "Thanks," he bends the papers absently, looking back up to her, "How've things been?"

"Good! Well, y'know, not good with a big bad being out and about, but, good. How've things been since you woke up?"

"Fine," he shrugs, "Dad's mad at me for not telling him, but the doctors say I'm doing 'remarkably well', so that's good."

"Yeah! Very good. Do you still have a fever?"

"Yeah, but it's like 99.1 or something, so nothing serious."

"Are you contagious?" Allison takes a half step back. Though, if she was worried about catching whatever he allegedly had, she wouldn't have come. She's also smart enough to know there have been several people in and out of his hospital room since he showed up and nobody's gotten sick.

"Not that I know of. My dad seems fine, and Scott was at the hospital with me on Friday. Maybe the Oni are like dementors or something," he chuckled, "Speaking of, are they still out hunting?"

"Yeah, Mrs. Yukimura has them patrolling the city. Scott made her promise to keep them out of the hospital while you were there after whatever happened with you guys on Friday."

"Weird," he frowned, "Still don't know why they went after me, it was creepy."

"Sounds like it. I've seen what they did to the others," she shivers, "Glad I'm human, yknow?"

"Yeah, definitely," he grins, "Team humans," he holds his fist out, and she happily bumps it back, "So, why aren't you asleep? I thought you kept a decent schedule?"

"Usually, yeah, but I've been trying to translate the grimoire with Kira and Lydia for the last few nights and it's ruined my schedule."

"And you aren't with them tonight, because...?"

"Lydia said she wanted a night to herself, and Kira's mom found out then got on her for staying up so late while we have school."

"What about your dad?"

"He's too busy training to fight the Nogitsune and keeping other hunters out of Beacon Hills right now."

"Ah, yeah," Stiles leans back onto his heels, "Makes sense."

"How's your dad?"

"Upset, tired, worried, stressed," he hums, "Fine, I guess. Sleeping right now."

"That's good. You should probably be resting, huh?"

Stiles flinches, Void shifting on his shoulders and catching him off guard– he completely forgot the creature was there. "The Wolf Hearted?" it purrs, flicking its tail in his face.

"You okay?" Allison frowns.

"Yeah! Yeah, fine, sorry, thought I saw something outside. Uh, I probably should, but I did just sleep for two days, so technically–,"

"Stiles." Allison raises a brow at him, putting a hand on her hip and somehow giving him a mom look. She really is the mom friend, isn't she? "Go rest, I'll see you tomorrow, alright?"

"What? Really? Why?"

Allison chuckles, "You really thought we weren't gonna swing by once you got home?"

"We?"

"Bye, Stiles! Get some rest, alright?"

"Allison!"

Stiles sighed, watching her swing out the front door with a laugh. He looked over toward the receptionist, who quickly averted her eyes with a smile on her face.

"We like her."

Stiles dipped back into the hallway he came from, calling the elevator, "Ew, no," he whispered, peering around for anybody listening, "She's Scott's."

"The Wolf has laid claim, yes." Void agrees, snorting a breath into his face, "We do not mean romance, we mean–,"

"Oh, yeah," he nods, slipping between the still opening doors of the elevator and hitting the floor his room is on, "She's cool."

"Yes. Cool."

Stiles snorts, "Acclimating to modern lingo?"

"We should be capable of passing as our host in emergencies. Modern linguistics are apart of that more often than not."

"Ah," Stiles hums, "Makes sense, I guess."

"We would hope so."

The elevator dings and comes to a stop, the doors shuttering open. He smiles at the nurses as he passes, making his way through the maze of hallways and back to his room. He winces when he makes it through the door and sees his dad sitting there frowning at him.

"Hi, dad..."

"Stiles, you were supposed to be resting."

"Allison said she'd bring me my homework?" he holds up the packet, and his dad raises a brow.

"Is that supposed to be a question?"

"...No?"

Dad sighs, running a hand down his face, "Get back in bed, Stiles, and sleep this time."

"Yeah, okay, got it," he tosses the pack of papers on the table, plopping back into the bed. He felt tired, yeah, but not sleep tired. He didn't really have much of a choice with his dad not falling asleep before him, though.

He stares up at the ceiling, shifting to try and get comfortable. It's a miracle he even managed a little bit of sleep, or somehow stayed in a coma for two days. This bed was so uncomfortable. How did his mom stay in one for so long without losing her mind?

Oh.

Wait.

He grunted after what felt like half an hour of rolling over, and he heard his dad sigh on the other side of the room, "What, Stiles?"

"Can't get comfy," he huffed, lying flat on his back yet again.

His dad swore, and he snorted, "I left your pillow at the house in the rush," he said, "Sorry, Mischief."

Stiles's heart twinged at the nickname; it'd been years since he'd heard it...

"It's fine. Just gonna take a while to sleep."

"You don't even sound tired," his dad chuckled. Stiles could imagine him shaking his head, "Think the doctors would let you take some melatonin?"

"Probably not, you gonna ask?" he lifts his head, looking at his dad who was nothing more than a dark silhouette.

"Do you want me to?"

"I don't want to sleep, you want me to sleep."

"We also wish to sleep," Void comments, getting an eye roll from its host.

"Too bad," he mumbles, "Besides, I doubt they just have melatonin here."

"I'll ask," dad shrugs, standing from his seat and stretching, "Gives me time to use the bathroom, too."

"Good luck, soldier," Stiles propped himself up, saluting his dad who returned it with a grin.

Mischief has come online

Mischief: gUYYSSS

Mischief: i am so bored

Mischief: dad left 2 ask 4 sleep meds 4 me

Jolteon has come online

Jolteon: cant sleep on your own?

Mischief: no :/

Mischief: i just slept 4 2 days y do i have 2 sleep mor!

Jolteon: rofl

Mischief: explodes

Jolteon: no

Mischief: tf u mean NO??

Jolteon: no

Jolteon: u wanna hear it in spanish

Mischief: AYE THATS MY JOKE

Jolteon: huh????

Jolteon: you cant OWN a joke

Mischief: yeah but i made it first

Jolteon: WHEN

Mischief: uh

Mischief: idk like year or 2 ago

Mischief: wehn jackson was kanima

Jolteon: oh

Jolteon: well i wasnt here so it doesnt count

Jolteon: loser

Mischief: :O

Mischief: i cant bevlieve this...

Mischief: betrayed by my bffs gf...

Jolteon: HUH

Mischief: omg wait u guys rnt dating yet

Mischief: i forgor

Jolteon: STILES

Mischief: WHAT

Jolteon: YOUCNAT JUS T SPRING THAT ON A GIRL

Mischief: loser

Mischief: o shit m dads back gtg

Mischief has gone offline

"They had some!" dad announces, entering the room with a nurse Stiles doesn't recognize.

"Hey! Mr.... Stilinski, right?" the nurse asks, leaving the door open behind him and aproaching the bed, "I'm Nurse Havokechi, but everybody just called me–,"

"Oh, you're Jack!" Stiles sits up, "Scott talks about you a lot!"

"You know Scott?" Jack grins, chuckling, "You must be Stiles, then."

"That's me!"

"Well, it's awesome to meet you, Stiles. Now, I've got some water and a melatonin pill for you here. It should kick in in about thirty minutes, but until then try not to do anything that'll make it harder to sleep, alright?"

"No running around the halls, then?" he quips, taking the plastic cup from the nurse, then the small white pill that follows.

"No, preferably not," Jack chuckles, "I'm not sure that'd be too great after waking up from a coma, either."

"Probably not," dad weighs in from his reclaimed seat. Stiles hums around the mouthful of water.

"Thanks, Jack," Stiles nods, voice raspy from chugging the water.

"No problem, kid. Tell Scott I said hi, okay?"

"Will do!"

Jack waves to dad on his way out, and shuts the door behind him.

"Well, we've got thirty minutes to kill," Stiles sighs, setting the cup on his end table, "Any idea?"

"We could return to the glowing box," Void suggests, hopping off his shoulders to nose at the phone on his lap, "What is this?"

"That's my phone," Stiles picks it up, wiping off the ghost snot on it.

"What does it do? We seem very attached."

"Uh– it manipulated electricity to do a lot of things. Like, make calls to people, send– uh, digital letters, play games?"

He looks toward his dad, who has a brow raised, and gives a sheepish grin.

"He asked what my phone is?"

"I figured."

"That is what made the noise on getsuyoubi?"

"Getsuo– huh?"

"I believe the Englishmen called it 'Monday'."

"Oh. Yeah, it has alarms on it so I wake up on time."

"We see... It emits sound? Is it a weapon?"

"No, not really. Could be, though, but only once. Phones are pretty fragile," he shrugs.

"Hm."

"Is he satisfied?" dad comments after a moment of silence.

"Oh," Stiles blinks, "Yeah, probably."

"Yes."

"It said yes."

"I think if you tried to explain phones to me like that I would have no idea what the hell you were talking about," he chuckled.

"Yeah, same," Stiles rubbed the back of his head, "I don't know, how else would you explain a phone?"

His dad laughs, "Hell if I know."

"Exactly."

"We did well enough."

"Thanks, Void."

"What'd he say?"

"It said I did 'well enough.'"

"Ah," dad nods, a movement Stiles mimics before the quiet takes over his hospital room again. It's not a particularly bad quiet, nor one that's interrupted by Void. He checks his phone for a while, scrolling through Instagram and Facebook until he starts feeling the affects of the melatonin via yawning every few minutes.

He looks up when his dad chuckles, "Alright, kiddo, lay back down," he says, yawning himself, "I don't wanna hear you yawn another time, you hear me?"

"I can't help it!" Stiles squawks, yawning ever as he goes to crawl back under the covers.

"I'm sure you can't," his dad smiles, sarcasm evident in his voice, and ruffles his hair, "I'll be right here if you need me, okay?"

"Okay. Promise?"

"Promise."

Stiles feels Void shift once he has his eyes closed, and then he's sitting back up when it starts growling at the door. His mind goes off with warnings, and incoherent ramblings from Void.

Somewhere in there, he hears the word Oni, and then one walks through the door.

-=-

SORRY YES IM A COUPLE HOURS LATE

I had a very exciting day on the seventh (when this was supposed to be posted) from fights breaking out in school and almost involving me to going to an arcade with my friends. then I got home and promptly conked the fuck out!

honestly no idea what happens in the first like 4 chapters because I wrote them a Hot minute ago and apparently editing them didn't stay in my brain, but I DO know vaguely what's abt to happen and it's fun! i had a lot of fun writing this upcoming scene if I'm not mistaken.

also idk why Kira and Stiles texting is so fun. ALSO ALSO I want to make it VERY clear to everyone that NO Stiles will not be dating Allison OR Kira, ever ever ever I have zero plans for that I just don't know how to write normal friendships because I'm aromantic and that line is hella blurred for me. He is just becoming friends with them!

anyways, information on the far out chapters that I'm working on is that I've got 11 chapters finished and ever since I BEAT NaNoWriMo on November 28th, I have been suck in a black hole. the black hole that is Echo House and my apparent complete inability to watch it alone??? so it's just. sitting there now ig. was sooo excited to introduce my second favorite character but NO Im having writers block after writing 55k words in a month. who woulda thunk it

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

12.1K 400 15
Stiles threw his hands up in frustration. "Why can't you just let me be?" It knew that there was more to that question. They won. Why couldn't It g...
4.4K 64 2
I just moved to Beacon Hills, with my friend Nyla, in search of my coven. What will happen when I wake up in the middle of the night to see a boy si...
2.4K 54 39
The story of Stiles's family comes to close when they are faced with the threat they never intended to face. The come face to face with fighting alte...
22.1K 434 16
Stiles Stilinski has always been the funny, easy-going friend that doesn't seem phased by anything. That couldn't be farther from the truth. He's nev...