Til The Bitter End | Alec Lig...

MayLarie10 tarafından

Lena Fairchild has given everything and more for the Shadow World. She's died and sacrificed everything she h... Daha Fazla

Playlist/Cast
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

2

3.8K 90 0
MayLarie10 tarafından

*edited*

"Are you coming with us?" Clary asked. 

They were going to a club to celebrate our birthday. She was being nice today because it was our birthday.

"Um," I paused.

"Go with her," Jocelyn spoke from the couch. 

She didn't even look up at me. She didn't smile. Nothing. I stood up and walked with Clary out of the house. I gave Dot a wave, but she didn't return it. Simon had his van waiting outside as we climbed into the back.

"Oh Lena, are you going to spray paint too?" Simon asked.

"I guess," I touched my back pocket feeling the blade. I sat in the back with Clary. Moreen was sitting up front giving Simon googoo eyes. She finally turned and noticed me. I received a tight smile.

"Are you sure she should be coming?" Moreen whispered to Simon.

"She is okay," I said. 

She looked back and I gave her a tight smile. Moreen looked at me and then Clary. The van was silent for the rest of the ride as we drove to the club. We pulled into an alley so we could spray paint. 

Clary got out with the stickers and paint while I walked around. There were runes all over the streets here. There always was some kind, but there was a lot here. I guess since it was a club.

"Lena!" Simon yelled. 

I had wandered farther than I thought. When I turned completely I saw Alec. He was walking with Jace, well he was. Jace had hit shoulders, Clary. I moved forward my hands coming from my pockets as she spoke to him. Alec noticed me.

"Lena?" He stopped in front of me.

"She can see him," I pointed to Clary and Jace. They were talking not too far back.

"Jace!" Alec yelled. Jace hesitated but came over. Clary realized I was standing with them.

"Did she see you?" Jace nodded.

"Yeah, I uh, she's never seen me before," He muttered. I looked back at my sister.

"What the fuck."

"Sorry Lena, but we have to go," Alec grabbed Jace's arm. I nodded watching them walk into the club. I turned around watching her red hair pass me.

"Are those your drug dealers," She snapped.

"Ah! Clary no," I moved after her. I grabbed her arm, but she still moved forward. The man at the door didn't even say anything as we rushed past him angrily. "Stop! Clary, they aren't my drug dealers. Relax." 

"How did you know them? They were all tatted up!" She yelled over the music. 

I couldn't pull her out, she'd gotten through the dancers faster than I expected and linked arms with a guy. I followed behind trying to hide as she flirted with him. She was about to call out to Jace, but I caught her before she walked in. We hid behind a solid wall.

"Would you please just stop?"

"No," Clary tried to get up.

"Clary, stop it. This is the most serious I'm going to be in my entire life. You have no idea what's going on here," I said. 

We both slowly moved our heads above the wall. Jace and Alec were talking to someone. Isabelle danced on the pole distracting the others. She wore a fake platinum wig. Jace pulled his blade free.

"Watch out!" Clary yelled. I glared at her as she moved from behind the wall. Immediately the woman morphed into a creature. 

"What the hell?" I yanked Clary back. 

It seemed like every person in here morphed into a demon. I pulled the blade out of my back pocket watching it glow in my hands as I stabbed one in the chest raking the blade through its body as it evaporated into orange.

"Lena!" Clary screamed. 

She was crawling backwards as tears streaming down her face. A demon was slowly approaching her. I grabbed the back of the demon yanking it off her as we both fell to the floor. The creature screamed in my face as I thrust the blade up into its side watching it evaporate. I laid there for a moment. My heart was beating so fast that I was afraid I might have been having a heart attack.

"You alright?" Jace leaned over me. He offered a hand as he pulled me up. I nodded. He looked at the blade in my hand. "Where did you get that?" I turned around looking for Clary as the blade disappeared back to the handle. Her red hair was dissapearing through the crowd.

"Fuck!" I ran after her. "Clary! Stop!" She didn't stop. She ran. She ran all the way home me on her heels the whole way.

"Mom!" Clary screamed as she opened the front door. "Mom!"

"Clary, what is it?! What's wrong?" Clary collapsed into her arms as she sobbed. She looked at me as I shut the door behind me.

"I think it's about time you finally tell us what the fuck I've been suffering with for these last few years," I snapped. She looked from me to Clary.

"Okay, calm down, tell me what happened and I can explain," She eased Clary onto the couch as I got her a glass of water. 

Clary sat there attempting to explain. I filled in the rest. Then mom explained. She explained it all to us. To me. She couldn't even look at me. My heart was broken. It hurt. She had let me fall so far. She could have told me. She didn't want to protect me. To protect Clary from our father. She let me do this to myself. Destroy myself and refuse to help me back up. A few tears escaped my eyes as I watched Clary cry with her mom. We were given steles as well. She said they would be useful in our journey of the shadow world.  The door opened. Dot was standing there looking beaten.

"Dot," I said.

"It's time Jocelyn, they're here," Dot said. Her fingers sparkled with light.

"Girls go to Luke. He will help you. Go to him," Jocelyn muttered as she grabbed Clary's arm.

"Wait, wait, mom what's happening?" Clary cried. I heard banging on the door.

"Mom." I said. 

She wiped her tears away as she smiled. A portal opened behind us, Dot's hands kept the sparkle as it erupted in waves.

"Luke is at the station. I'm sorry," She breathed. She gave me a sad smile.

"Mom," I reached for her hand, but she shoved me into Clary. My back hit the hard pavement as I coughed. Rain was pelting my face.

"Mom!" Clary screamed out. I stood up touching my back pocket for the handle. It was still there.

"Clary, come on," I grabbed her arm.

"No, what about Mom?!" She sobbed.

"Luke. She told us to find Luke," I urged. We ran into the police station. Our wet shoes made squish noises as we went. Clary tried to run to him, but we hid behind the stairwell listening first. Luke was standing with two people. A man and a woman. Talking quietly.

"I don't give a shit about Jocelyn or those kids. I need the cup," He leaned forward glaring at the two of them.

"She was supposed to have it." Another spoke.

"When I find it I'm not giving it to Valentine, it goes to the pack understood? Kill the two I don't care, but the cup is mine." 

Clary gripped my arm tightly. Her nails digging half-moon shapes into my arm. 

"He's going to kill us," A tear fell from her eyes. Luke wasn't on our side. "We have to go home." 

She grabbed my hand as we ran. The rain stopped when we were halfway there. I walked in first my blade out. Dot's room was destroyed. Furniture was overturned, papers were scattered, and glass was everywhere.

"Oh shit. Dot."

There was a ruckus upstairs. It was coming from our apartment. I grabbed my phone quickly unlocking the screen.

"What are you doing?" Clary asked. I tapped on Alec's contact dropping him a pin. "Mom?!" Clary yelled as she ran up the stairs.

"Ah fuck, Clary stop!" I ran up the stairs after her. 

She came into the kitchen dropping to her knees. Everything was broken. There was a fight here. Dot emerged from the hallway. She was in my room. She wouldn't be in my room, there was nowhere to hide.

"Girls." Dot reached for us. Clary went to get up, but I put my hand on her arm.

"Dot, why are you here?"

"I was hiding. They have your mother. The only way to get her back is with the cup. Do you know where she hid it?" Dot moved closer and closer to us. Her movements weren't human. They weren't natural.

"Dot stop!" I yelled.

"Do you know where the cup is?!" It wasn't her normal voice. It was deep. Inhuman.

"Clary run," I pushed her toward the door, but she held my arm.

"You stupid girls." 

Dot transformed into another demon. Its body twisted as it went white, it had no face and long claws as it tried to claw at me.

"Clary go!" I yelled. 

She finally listened and took off running. I stood in the doorway before the demon launched itself at me. I kicked it back crushing the sink. The water sprayed everywhere. I held my blade ready as it launched itself at me.

I swiped at it a few times knicking it, but it wasn't a killing blow. The pair of us fell back crashing into the wood railing. It was only a second, but I felt it give under our weight.

I hit the floor first. My head rang and I almost lost my grip on my sword. The creatures slashed me as I regripped my sword. It brought me back to the present. I groaned and stabbed it through the side.

"Ah!" It cried. I twisted the blade feeling the creature disappear into ash.

"Lena!" Clary screamed. I rolled onto my side feeling lightheaded. "Lena, Lena, Lena." Clary tried to help me up, but I pushed her away. I struggled to sit up.

"Ah fuck." I leaned onto my hands for a moment. 

"Lena, what is happening?" Clary asked. "I feel like I'm losing my mind."

"Welcome to my world," I said.

"Can you stand?" Clary wrapped her arm around me.

"Don't move her," Jace said. He and Alec were coming through the doorway weapons raised.

"Fuck." I breathed. Alec and Jace both looked around before coming toward me.

"Is there any others?" Jace moved to look up at the stairs as Alec checked Dot's room to see if I was right.

"No."

"Is she going to die?" Clary asked. I glared at her. She was crying. Her face was covered with her makeup. 

"You've got demon venom running through you right now," Jace came over moving my hair to see the scratch. Alec was beside him now too. They switched spots as Alec inspected the wound as well.

"I don't know what's worse. That or the fact that I hit the floor first." My head was pounding so loud it hurt to think.

"We have to bring her back to the institution," Alec said. Everyone's words started to fade out as I slowly lost consciousness. My body was wrapped in tight arms before I hit the ground again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10K 604 30
This is a sequel to A Surprise and A Betrayal. If you haven't read that story go check it out first. Because it's a sequel, you won't understand most...
123K 3.3K 21
DISCONTINUED "Let the devil know that I was brave enough to die." She's the Faerie Queen's favourite with a secret love of Shadowhunters. He's a Sh...
427K 9.1K 42
[HIGHEST: #1 in shadowhunters] [HIGHEST: # 1 in jacewayland] [ HIGHEST: #1 in themortalinstruments] [HIGHEST: #1 jaceherondale] [HIGHEST: #1 aleclig...