End Game | A.P

loifcb

Oh, Isabel certainly heard about La Reina. And of course, Isabel has a big reputation. Isabel Laporta is exci... Еще

cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10

09

789 30 0
loifcb

To be honest, during the shower I kind of panicked, while I was drying my hair and when I was choosing clothes I freaked out even more.

It's not every day I get to go out to dinner with Alexia Putellas, so my nervousness is entirely appropriate for the occasion.

I planned our date and the goal is for everything to go perfectly.

Unconsciously my face heated up when I saw the situation I find myself in now.

I longingly look at the flowers on my passenger seat as I tap my fingers at the steering wheel.

Maybe she hates flowers, maybe she's allergic to pollen, or maybe she doesn't want to receive something like that on a first date, but she might also really like it.

I take my eyes off the road, look back at the bouquet, and something vibrates in my chest. Everyone likes flowers. Even super serious and shy football players.

The fact that I'm a woman should also make everything easier, I can say that it doesn't happen.

I'm not sure what Alexia expects from me, much less know if she's going with the same intention and intensity as me.

So yeah, I'm nervous.

I send a message to Alexia informing her that I'm already in front of her building.

I get out of the car with the bouquet in hand when Alexia's message responding to me appears on my cell phone screen.

The choice of restaurant was designed entirely with our privacy in mind.

And without ignoring the fact that Alexia and I share a love for Japanese food.

It's a simple choice but totally appropriate for both of us.

I see Alexia walk to my car, wearing similar clothes to mine, maybe we think the same.

She looks incredible.

Her gaze swept over the flowers in my hand and when she came closer to greet me with a kiss on the cheek, I hear her praising the flowers. — Quines flors més boniques.

She takes the flowers from my outstretched hands, but she still pulls me closer and whispers — You look really beautiful tonight.

Even though the hug isn't very intimate and we're still in front of her car and her building, the proximity is enough to make me sink into her scent.

As soon as Alexia released me from her tight grip, I opened the passenger door to let her in. My constant chivalry made the player laugh softly as she sank into the passenger seat.

I open the driver's door and quickly get in, turning on the ignition and heading to the sushi restaurant.

Alexia asks me about the flowers, for a moment, I looked into her eyes, sudden but sweet, accompanied by an equally sweet smile.

She is so beautiful that I feel my legs weaken seeing her smile.

As she passed several cars on the highway, Alexia asked to choose the song, showing that she really kept her promise, the stereo plays Cinnamon Girl by Lana del Rey.

Although the song describes emotional chaos, unfortunately, it is one of the songs that I can most identify with.

I notice that it could be the same case for the player in my passenger seat, as she hums the lyrics herself.

The journey to the restaurant was calm and silent, the only sound in the car was the stereo. Alexia and I would occasionally comment on each other's taste in music and that was it. We didn't see the need to make much conversation as we walked to the restaurant.

The restaurant had beige walls decorated with a mix of traditional Japanese paintings and decor elements reminiscent of the city of Barcelona itself.

The restaurant was empty, the owner is a good friend of my father so it was easier for me to rent it.

— Did you rent the entire restaurant? — Alexia whispers as she takes my hand and we walk to the table set in the middle of the restaurant. We arrived at the table and sat next to each other.

—I know what chaos it would be if someone saw us and I also know that you wouldn't want to have to deal with photos and autographs, besides I don't want anything to interrupt us, linda. —She reached out her hand, and held my hand, stroking her thumb gently on my hand.

— You've raised the bar, now I'm going to have to work so hard to overcome this. — She rolls her eyes but the caress of her hand and the look in her eyes show how much she appreciates my dedication.

— Do your best, La Reina. — She laughs softly at the challenge, but I'm happy to know that the next date will be planned by her. Actually, my happiness is because we're going out again, I don't care which of us will plan and organize this.

Alexia asks me about the new collection we are going to launch, I appreciate that even though she doesn't understand much of what I'm explaining, she shows interest.

— At first it was very difficult, after all I used many of the drawings that my mother left for me and I felt a lot of pressure and I was very afraid of disappointing or dishonoring her dream. — I say, remembering the beginning of the brand, while the waiter left with our order taken. — I was completely alone when I decided to return to Barcelona and create the brand, sometimes I still feel lonely like I did back then, but now the brand is consolidating and I have something to call mine.

—She sure is proud of how far you've come, I am too. — I crossed my right leg in front of my left while Alexia placed her left hand on the outside of my left thigh, rubbing her fingertip on my leg in circles.— I know I'm almost a stranger and I'm coming into your life now, but as far as I know, you are someone who should never feel alone. 

— But you will never feel this way again, I will make sure of that. — She says this with a proud smile on her face, which I can't help but think is the cutest thing I've seen.

— Thank you Alexia, I really appreciate your care. — She still has her left hand on my thigh, however, this time she pulls the chair even closer. — You really know how to make a woman's heart beat faster, you know that right?

Alexia laughs at the sincere sentence that involuntarily came out of my mouth.

I nodded in thanks and smiled at the waiter who placed the food in front of us.

— Can I be honest? —I nod and give her a signal to start talking.  I could tell that she thought a lot before speaking just by the insecure tone in her voice. — I know I shouldn't have thought that way and that it's horrible to assume someone's sexuality based on their appearance, but there was a moment when I thought you were straight. If I stared at you a lot the first time we met, you can be sure I was thinking about it in my head.

—Come on, Ale. You should know better than that. — I point the chopsticks accusingly and let out a laugh at the embarrassed but relaxed way she tells her point of view. — I was explicitly flirting with you at the restaurant that day, apart from the times I was clearly checking you out.

— I know I know. It's depressing how slow I can be to notice things. Alba always calls me stupid and says I should pay more attention to my surroundings...

Alexia starts rambling about her stupidity and how much it irritates her little sister and I just can't stop laughing.

And the talk of that went to the relationship between the Putellas sisters, then it was about my relationship with my parents, since I don't have any siblings.

Alexia asked about my childhood in the French countryside, little did she know that this is my favorite subject so she had to listen to me telling stories for long minutes.

— Sorry if I talked too much about myself. — I smiled at her awkwardly, knowing that she had been listening to me talking about something for a long time.

—There's nothing to apologize for, I like hearing your voice and I think it's cute that you're so excited about this subject. —  She said, holding another sushi on her chopsticks.

And if before I thought Alexia was quiet, today I'm sure it's the opposite, at least it is with me.

I never imagined I would laugh so much tonight with her, but I was surprised by how many similar characteristics we have.

The air is cold when we leave the restaurant, it's late, but not too late, Alexia follows a strict routine. I don't want to be the one who disturbs the athlete's sleep in the middle of the season.

During the entire journey to Alexia's house, we were only able to comment on the quality and deliciousness of the restaurant. We recommended other options to each other and Alexia promised me that the team's next day off, she would take me to visit her favorite restaurant.

When we arrive at the building where Alexia lives, Alexia gets out of the car with the bouquet of flowers I gave her earlier and I also get out of the car to say goodbye to her properly.

— Thank you, today was perfect, I definitely want to do it again. — She tucks some of the hair that was flying around her face behind her ear, but despite the cold in Barcelona, ​​when Alexia puts a hand on my neck and leans in, my skin burns like fire.

— Bona nit, bella meva. — She whispered in my ear, barely brushing her lips against my cheek.

Needless to say, I barely slept that night, my thoughts were occupied by the sweet laugh and hazel eyes of a certain person.

Liked by alexiaputellas and others

isa_laporta Yeah... It was a really great night. 😚😆

View all 104 comments.

@ingridengen 😍

@alexiaputellas ❤️

English is not my first language.
I hope you understand.

The story is purely fiction, the player's personality is invented. Please do not associate the personality of the players mentioned in the fanfic with reality.

Thank you and I hope you like it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

always - pablo gavi

Любовные романы

9.7K 206 21
✧༺♥༻∞ "we were inseparable" "who says we still arent?" Pablo gavira, barcelona midfielder, but when they met he was a mere dreaming kid. Isabella me...
DRIVE YOU CRAZY klover_woso11

Любовные романы

52.1K 1.7K 19
Klover Van Laken, 26 years old, former player of the Olympique Lyonnais and player for the netherland, is signing in the now best club in the world:...
156K 5.6K 29
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - The story of Valerie Williamson and Alexia Putellas started with hatred. But will it always be that way? 🥇 #arsenalwomen 🥈...
160K 8.8K 51
Alana Foden, and her sister Gabby, transfer to Barcelona and somehow before she's even arrived in the city, an enemy has already been made, after a c...