NANNY AFFAIR

Od Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 46

134 5 0
Od Rinelexxy

"Tasha is asleep and her milk is dripping." I sighed at the end while pointing at the ugly patch that was on my top.

"I can help." He spoke coming in then locked the door behind him.

"How?" I asked with an inquiry tone.

I did not like the smirk he had plastered on his lip. He came slowly towards me and led the way to my room away from the wing that had Tasha's cozy room.

"What are you doing?" I asked once he had pinned me on the bed.

"Nothing."

His hands made way to my skin under my top. Soon he revealed one of my breast. His fingers toyed with my nipple while milk trickled down slowly.

"Max, no." I tried to push him away.

"This one time little one."

"It's for Tasha not you." I slightly mumbled.

"She's asleep. Might as well put it to good use instead of wasting it."

His mouth made contact with my nipple. He gently sucked the milk. Felt good since it was slightly painful when it was trickling by its own. Couple of seconds and he went to the other breast and did the same.

" Don't finish it baby Tasha needs her milk too. "I informed him teasingly.

Soon he stopped as he watched my full breast. They were no longer dripping milk.

" See I told you it would help. "He bragged as he spoke in a low tone.

" Go change the top. You smell like milk. "He smiled at the end.

I took a quick shower and wore clean clothes. Coming back to my room Max was nowhere to be seen. Slightly I could have sworn I heard little mumbles from Tasha's room. I headed there only to find Max playing with her. The two looked good together.

"Max you woke her up." I complained once my presence was noticed by Max.

"She was already awake when I got here." He defended himself.

I took her from the crib and fed her. She enjoyed her milk as she gently kicked her legs while she held her father's finger.

"She does have a strong grip." Max spoke as he tried to free his finger.

"Tonight I won't be able to come home. Lukah and I will be heading to the company. It has been long since we were there. We kind of have a lot of work." He informed me.

"Oh!" "When will you be back?"

"Tomorrow evening." couple of minutes later, he then bid me bye and Baby Tasha too.

The evening was young. Gabby and I we both decided to watch movies as old times. Madison was looking after the baby while Sheila Jane and Trice were busy in the kitchen.

"Mis. Anny. She just woke up." she gave me the baby once I had sat up.

For the rest of the time before dinner I watched the movie as Tasha played with my fingers. She was yet to see clear figures but she acted as if she saw.

"Dinner is served."Sheila informed us.

I gave Madison the baby as Gabby and I made way to the dinning room. We enjoyed the food to our fill. Gabby got tired and retired to sleep. Her pregnancy was big enough to be seen. It was her time to be taken care of. Sheila headed with her to her room.

Couple of hours later, Trice informed me it was time for bed. I headed to my room where Madison was rocking Tasha to sleep. The day ended well. I retired to bed when Tasha was already asleep and Madison also retired to bed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Slept well?"Madison asked.

I have never slept so well. At night Tasha cried but Madison was there to take care of her thus I slept peaceful.

" Yes I did. "I answered while she helped me out of bed.

I took a warm bath. Madison helped me scrub my face saying it was good for women who recently gave birth. Soon I was already dressed. I went to the garden for a cool breeze. I was no longer in pain from giving birth. I was able to walk on my own. At midday I called Max. He was still busy.

He came home that evening. Both Lukah and him looked exhausted. Max went straight to his room. He never came down for dinner, guess he was still asleep. I took some to him after I was done eating.

"Max." I slightly shook his hand to wake him.

He mumbled a little in his sleep as he struggled to open his eyes.

"You have to eat."

I helped him seat up. Couple of bites and he refused the rest. I let him be since he still looked sleepy.

"Stay." He grabbed my hand gently as he spoke.

I placed the platter at a small coffee table and got in his bed. The duvet smelt more like him. He on the other hand held me closer to him when I 2as already in bed. Couple of minutes and I spoke killing the silence that had engulfed.

"About us getting married." I started as I stroked his hair gently.

"You don't want to get married to me?" He asked instantly.

His eyes were open now as his grip on me loosened up. He looked tensed yet he hid it so well.

"No. I don't mean it that way. I was suggesting that we wait till Tasha is old enough."

"Oh." He nodded in agreement.

"You scared me for a second there." He complained.

"Not a chance Mr." I teased him as I stole a kiss from him.

He groaned as he grabbed my hair and came closer taking me by my lips. We both kissed before he broke it in a span of few seconds.

"You don't get to tease me." He warned kissing my forehead.

Soon I was in his embrace as the duvet covered most of our bodies. I relaxed in his embrace as he gently caressed my back.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"You woke up early." I heard his voice besides me.

"Look whose talking. Compared to me, you on the other hand..." I spoke jokingly.

"Serious talk have you decided on what to do about Shadow Gang?"his eyes were looking at me keenly.

" I have no idea. "I honestly aired it out.

" Think it through. Your guys are causing me so much trouble. They want to see you as soon as possible. "

With that said. We both took shower together. He had a midday meeting thus he wasn't home by eleven. Lukah stayed behind since his presence was not needed in the meeting. We all enjoyed the day together. Lukah was so charming with Gabby. The two looked good together. Several days passed and my presence in the Shadow Gang was demanded. When they got the hold of the news about dad leaving me his empire as the Mafia Queen, I had no say in it. I had to see my men.

"Are you ready?" Max asked when I had already gotten dressed.

"Yes." I spoke nervously.

"Don't worry I'll be beside you. No one will come close to you." He assured me while he hugged me through the back.

"You look gorgeous." He complimented me.

"Take this. I'd be more relaxed if you had one of these."

Max handed me a gun. He placed it in it's buckle and tied it around my thigh since I had a dress. That was the safest spot for it not to be detected easily.

Soon we both got in the car while Lukah drove us to the designated venue. Gabby stayed home since her pregnancy was at the last stages. We couldn't risk tiring her. While I on the other hand, Tasha was five months old. Max insisted we should bring her with us. Madison the baby's nanny held her in the car while Lukah drove.

Even when she cried to be with mummy, Max didn't allow. She was fed using baby bottle the entire ride.

"Here we are." Lukah announced.

"Remember, be head strong."Max looked serious even when he slightly smiled.

He was way calm that it scared me. If I remember vividly he was that calm when we first met at the party. I almost lost my job that day but my feisty mouth put me in a position that I was right on now. If not for my talking back at him then he could have fired me on the spot.

I nodded when he told me to be head strong. Him being calm was so dangerous yet I found him attractive at the moment.

"Miss Anny Palmer. Mr. Maximilian Jones, this way." One of the attendees guided us.

Madison and Lukah were not able to follow us. We entered the mansions private sector and down the hallway. We came across a large framed door.

"They are waiting." she informed us.

The door was opened by some guards revealing who were inside. Everyone turned to our direction. I had underestimated the size of the room. It was way big enough to fit a more than two hundred people. Max led the way as I held onto his arm.

"They are looking way lustful at you. Should I dig their eyes out?" He asked sarcastically.

"No digging people's eyes out." I warned.

I smiled to the crowd slightly. Max kept his cold look as we made our way to where we were showed to seat. Everyone there looked extravagant. The women had gone overboard and bought expensive classic dresses for the party. The men's tuxes were of high quality too. No wonder Max chose to buy my dress himself.

"Anny. Glad to see you here." He greeted me.

This was one of my dad's associates. I had met several of them during party's that dad had once organized. He was one of the people who funded dad's businesses.

"You have grown tall. Mis. Anny." the consigliere greeted me with respect.

"Mr Nicholas, I can say the same to you. You have grown old." I stated.

He seemed annoyed yet on the other hand Max seemed pleased that he slightly smirked.

"Mr. Maximilian, is something funny?" he asked clearly angered with my gesture.

"Well my wife has a point. She never cease to amaze me. Her chose of words suits you. Don't take it too personal though." Max purposely added salt to a fresh wound.

"No offense taken." Mr. Nicholas took his leave anger bubbling in him.

The meeting went by, so far so good. It was time to finally decided if I was up to take my father's chair or not.

"Goomar Anny Palmer, present the Omertà Code necklace." Mr. Nicholas spoke announcing it to everyone who was present.

I took the necklace out and soon every body bowed to me. I was the new Mafia Queen of the Shadow Gang. Max helped me put on it at my neck for everyone to see. This was my first step into the Mafia world. I detested it when I was young now I have become a member, not just any member but their queen.

Max and I took our respective seats at the table of leaders. He too was a leader from Lucious Gang. The feared gang yet he has never mentioned anything about it till today. I questioned him but he shushed me saying we would talk about it later.

"You have been looking so much at your phone." He questioned me.

Madison had alarmed me saying Tasha would not stop crying. I was worried sick.

"It's Tasha, she has been crying none stop." I aired out my worry.

Soon my phone rang. It was Madison. Max answered the call and allowed her to bring Tasha in. The door flew ajar. There she was. Madison with Tasha in her arms covered up to head and a few of men in black following her close behind. Tasha was still crying when Max took her in his arms. This was the first time he had carried her for the last five months. As soon as he carried her she stopped crying. Everyone's attention had shifted to us.

Slightly I revealed Tasha's face which was hidden by her baby blanket. She had been crying so much. I wiped her tears as she sucked her fingers.

"She might be hungry." I told Max.

He nodded and signaled Madison to bring Tasha's baby bag that had her things. Soon Madison was excused since this wasn't a place for her to stay. Max took the baby bottle and fed Tasha some milk. We had already taken everyone's attention from the party.

"Is this your child?" Mr. Nicholas asked.

Max nodded and while still looking at Tasha. Now Nicholas was way happy. I had no idea why but he was thrilled with the news.

"Two empires merging." He went ahead and congratulated us.

The rest of the day Max had Tasha in his arms. To my surprise he carried her with a lot of care. The entire time Tasha was busy playing with her dad's fingers while mumbling to herself.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

299K 4.4K 33
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it." "...
455K 8.5K 32
Carmen is stuck in an abusive relationship and can't seem to escape and is starting to lose all hope. Until one night she finds herself beaten and h...
93.1K 434 7
They say you always want what you can't have... And in my tiny, upper-class town, everyone wants the Savage Six. Whether it's to be them, beat them...
883K 27K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...