intertwined souls

由 hybrids201324

the mikaelsons we're brought to a movie theater to watch lucana mikealson who was the twin older sister of Kl... 更多

prolonge
the ruins of a ship
84 years later
ship of dreams
out to sea
meeting rose
meeting my mate
dinner with first class snobs
a real party
the drawing
iceberg
you jump we jump remember
the sinking part 1
the sinking part 2
a new life awaits
peace
epilogue

rescuing the one you love

776 24 0
由 hybrids201324

a passage rats can be seen running away from the water before Fabrizio and tommy are shown walking with a few other people "if this direction the rats are going it's good enough for me"tommy says with a huff as they continue to walk away from the flooding floor.

Mr ismay is shown walking in his slippers and pajamas wondering what going on a cal hurries into the hall"you there."cal says walking to him.

"Sir"the Barnes says.

"There's been an emergency"cal lies.

"Sir there is no emergency"the Barnes says but cal cuts him off"yes there is I have been robbed"cal claims as Mr Lovejoy walks over "get the master of arms"he says.

When the Barnes doesn't move cal loses his patience."now your moron"he says as the Barnes sighs before doing what he was ordered.

Cal was shown sitting calmly as he smokes a cigarette as Ruth was paceing while having a drink as the master of arms was holding the drawing of rose and a few others "I think it's very ."he says before cal stands up snatching it out of his hand he was disgusted as another women wore the necklace he was gonna rip this drawing up when he had a chance.

He then approached the Barnes"don't touch anything I want the entire room photographed."he orders.

Rose and jack approach her state room they walk ito the room as lovejoy walked over"we've been looking for you miss"Mr love joy says as they walk past him but not before he sneakily puts the heart of the ocean necklace in Jack's pocket.

"You son of bitch!"lucana roars knowing cal and love joy set up her mate as jack had to quickly hold his mate back as she thrashed and hiss in his arms as cal hides behind Ruth as the two swell with fear.

"Here we go"rose says with a sigh before they walk into the state room. Gaining everyone's attention as cal walks over.

"Something serious has happened "rose starts off.

"Yes it has"cal says with a cold look before looking at the master of arms as Lovejoy nodded his head in secret."indeed two things dear to me have disappeared this evening now that one is back"cal says looking at rose before turning to jack"I have a pretty good idea where to find the other search him"he says as the master of arms start searching jacks pockets as rose and jack where confused on what was going on but glared at cal in suspicion as he hears his heart beat.

"Take your coat off sir"the master of arms says as jack does what he's told.

Rose looks at cal in confusion"cal what are you doing we're in the middle of an emergency. What's going on"she asked cal not understanding how they haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

The Barnes searched the pockets of the coat before pulling out the necklace"is this it"he asked .

Cal nods his hey with a cruel smile"that's it"he confirmed.

Jack looks on in disbelief"this is horseshit! Don't you believe it rose! Rose don't!"jack begs his honorary sister .as rose was shocked and confused she could have sworn she put it back in the safe before realizing cal had planned this she needed to inform lucana.

"He couldn't have "rose says with a shake of her head acting confused.

"Course he could it's easy enough for a professional"cal says as he stands beside rose.

Jack was handcuffed"come on"the Barnes says.

"But I was with him the whole time this is absurd"rose says as she gives jack a look to go along with it that she had a plan as he slightly nods his head before he was lead away.

Mr Andrews was shown walking into a cabin office with captain smith,Mr ismay and the other officers as he unrolled the blue print of titanic"most unfortunate captain "ismay says annoyed that the ship wasn't moving.

Klaus glare at the screen at the man with disgust"he is a arrogant bastard there's more important things the damn headlines "he says as many nod there heads in agreement.

"Water 14 feet above the keel in 10 minutes in forepeak in all holds and in boiler room six"he says while showing it on the blue prints.

"He's right sir"one officer says confirming it.

Mr ismay getting annoyed"when can we get on the way damn it"he says.

Mr Andrews looks at him"that's five compartments she can stay afloat with the first four compartments but not five not five. As she goes down by the head the water will spill over the tops of the bulkheads at e deck from one to the next back and back there's no stopping it"Mr Andrews explains gravely as captain smith studies the blue prints.

He points to the pumps on the blue prints"the pumps if we open the door..."he says but Mr Andrews shakes his head"the pumps will buy you some time but minutes only"he says before turning back to the blueprints.

"From this moment on no matter what I do, titanic will founder"he says gravely.

Mr ismay looks at Mr Andrews with shock before laughing"but this ship can't sink"he says arrogantly.

Mr Andrews just looks at him"she's made of iron sir I assure you she can and she will it's a mathematical certainty"he says firmly done with the arrogant man as Mr ismay pales at the reality of the situation.

Captain Smith stands there in silence "how much time"he asked mr Andrew.

"An hour two at the most"Mr Andrew says after starring at the blue prints with guilt.

Captain Smith looks away with worry "and how many aboard Mr Murdoch"he asked. officer will takes a Shakey breath"two thousand two hundred souls on board sir"officer will says.

Captain Smith stands there in silence as he then turns to Mr ismay with a cold look "well I believe you may get your headlines Mr ismay."he says as it went silent.

"All those innocent souls will be lost do to his selfishness "lucana spat as jack runs her shoulders.

Rose was shown in her state room with cal as he walks over to her with a look of anger before he slaps her making rose gasp"oh it is a little slut isn't you look at me when I'm talking to you"he says grabbing her by the arms harshly.

"You dare put your hands on her"the mates roar with glares as cal pales he didn't think people would find out.

Finn and Klaus had to hold them back as they lunge with the intent to kill the bastard."your dead!"she roars with anger as cal hides behind Ruth who was shaking with fear.

Soon a knock on the door is heard as the Barnes opens the door "Mr hockley".

"Not now we're busy"cal dismissed him but the Barnes just walked right in"sir I've been told to ask you to please put on your life belts and come up to the boat deck"he says going over to were they are stored at.

"I said not now"cal says firmly but the Barnes just stands there"I'm sorry to inconvenience you Mr hockley but captains orders now please dress warmly"the Barnes says as cal just scoffs stepping away from rose who gently touches her face were he slapped her as she was handed a life belt.

Lucana shrugs her coat on as she was walking to the entry way of the grand staircase as she sees all the people gathering around wondering why they were woken up and forced out of there room she couldn't help be feel sad on what was to become she then spots rose talking with Mr Andrews.

"Rose"lucana calls as rose turns to her before walking over lucana frowns worried when she doesn't see jack"rose where's jack"she says worried.

"Cal and hockey framed him he was brought to one of the lower levels you wait for me by the elevators I will meet you there"she says as lucana side glare cal with bloodlust in her eyes she couldn't wait to drain him.

"Alright I'll meet you soon"she says he's walking off as rose walks back to Cal and her mother.

Staff men where shown opening doors and telling people to put there life belts on as cora was shown  woken up just as the staff men pulls down the lifebelts from up above the closet. Cora's dad sets up wiping his eyes"what's he on about "he asked confused.

Captain Smith was shown writing down the distress code cqd. "C.Q.D sir"phill asked confused as he sits at his station which was the communications.

"That's right C.Q.D the distress call. That's our position."captain smith explains while he hands phill the transcript.

"tell whoever respondes we're going down by the head and need immediate assistance"smith explains as Phill looks at him in shock before captain smith walks away as Phill gets started on the distress call.

Steam can be seen coming out the funnels loudly as officers on decks were getting the life boats ready Mr Andrews was shown on deck but he didn't see none of the passengers so he walks over to one of the officers."Mr wide where are the passengers"he asked confused.

"They've all gone back inside too damn cold and noisy for them"Mr wide yells over the noise before going to help with the life boats while Mr Andrews looks at the were the passengers are in the dining solon before pulling out his stop watch as he checks the time.

Jack was shown being hand cuffed to a pipe by the master of arms before a officer comes in"sir they need you up at the second class purser's office there's a big mob up there"he explains.

Lovejoy steps up"go on. I'll keep an eye on him"he says while pulling out is his gun. The master of arms nods "aye right"he says locking the cuffs before walking out the room with the officer leaving jack and Lovejoy by them selfs but not before handing the key to Lovejoy.

Love joy walks over to the desk as he sits in a chair keeping on eye on jack. Back up on deck captain smith was shown walking a crew men runs up to him"sir Carpathia says they're making 17 nots full steam for them sir"the man informed.

"She's the only one who's responded"captain smith asked.

"The only one close sir she says they can be here in four hours"the man informed.

Captain smith looks at him in shock "four hours?"he asked before sighing "thank you bride "he says dismissing him as he walks away with dread.

The passengers all all out side as as captain smith walks by when as a fellow officer walks up to him "we are swung out and ready sir hadn't we better get women and children into the boats"lightoller asked over the roaring steam.

"Yes women and children yes"he says as the officer nods his head

Light holler steps in front of the passengers "ladies and gentlemen your attention please!step this way please that's right"he yells over the steam as he motions them to walk forward.

They do as he side as the roaring of the steam funnels dull down some as they walk forward"that's right come towards me thank you. For the time being I shall require women and children only"he announced as the band starts playing soft music to keep people calm.

Down below third class gates were closed as tommy and Fabrizio push forward until they were up to the gates"it's not time to go on the boats yet"a stewardess says to the people behind the gate.

"Please make sure you've got your life boat's on"he says as tommy is shown pushing forward until he was up at the gates a Irish women was shown with her two kids as they we're behind the crowd the boy tugs on his mother's dress"what are we doing mummy "he asked his mother.

"We're just waiting dear when they're finishing putting the first class people in boats they'll start with us and we want to be all ready won't we"the mother explains to her son as her kids nod there heads before the mother looks back up.

"Why wouldn't they let them up sister"kol asked.

"Back then first class was more important then 3rd class"lucana says tearing up as flashes of people I the lower passages crying passengers were shown begging to be let out as a tear roll down her face thinking about all there screams before Being silenced by the freezing waters.

Up above deck a life boat was being lowered as titanic is slowly sinking."lower away left and right together steady"will says instructing his fellow man as a life boat filled with women and children were shown.

But one side was lowering to much "stop! Stop! Stop"the people in the boat scream in fear before the life boat was leveled again as the ship was slowly sinking.

a rocker is fires hopeing it will help for someone to see but they were to far out in the open Atlantic the bow of the ship was halfway sunk as the front of the ship was almost gone at the rail deck

Rose and her mother were shown by a life boat as it was being filled with women and children. A port hole was shown as jack was looking out. Lovejoy sat a bully down on the desk as it rolls as he catches it before doing it a couple of times.

Lovejoy picks up the bullet as he reloads it in his gun"you know I do believe the ship my sink"he says getting up "I've been asked to give you this small token of our appreciation"he says walking over to jack before punching jack hard in the gut winding him he weak from not drinking enough blood since he was turned"compliments of Mr Caledon hockley"he says walking away from jack as he takes the key leaving jack handcuffed to the pipe as he leaves the room.

"Come on sister you heard the man into the boat"molly says helping a women.

"Any room for a gentleman uh gentleman"cal asked the officer.

"Only woman and children only at this time sir"Mr hickens says as a woman hugs her husband crying not wanting to leave him as rose watched.

Ruth is shown standing as a officer helps molly into the boat." Will the lifeboats be seated according to class I hope there not to crowded"Ruth says with an. arrogant laugh.

Rose looks done with her mother"oh mother shut up!"she snaps as Ruth looks shocked at her daughter before rose grabs her mother by the arms"don't you understand the water is freezing and there aren't enough boats not enough by half. Half of these people on this ship are going to die"she says to her mother.

"Not the better half"cal says arrogantly makeing rose look at him as she lets go of her mother.

Molly leans over"come on Ruth get in the boat first class seats are right here."she says as Ruth was helped into the boat.

"You know it's a pity I didn't keep that drawing it would have been worth alote by morning I mean I haven't seen lucana around"he says with a cruel smile.

"You bastard"she says with a glare as molly holds a hand at to rose"come on rose darling there's plenty of room for you"she says.

But rose doesn't move an inch"come into the boat rose"but rose just stares at her backing away slowly "rose get into the boat"Ruth says firmly.

But rose already made her decision"goodbye mother"she says blankly before walking away as Ruth looked shocked "rose? Rose come back here"Ruth calls out to her daughter.

Cal follows rose and grabs her by the arm"where are you going to him. To be a sister to a gutter rat and whore"he asked din disbelief that she was choosing jack over him.

Rose looks him dead in the eye"id rather be there sister then your wife"rose states strongly before going to walk away but cal wasn't letting her go"no! No! I said no!"he orders her as rose struggles to get out of his arms so she does what jack taught her by spitting in his face leaving cal im shock as she runs from him.

"Rose! Please! Stop! Rose! No wait!"she crys as she grabs the gunwhale of the ship as the boat she was in was being lowered"rose!"she cry's out one more.

The passage jack was on as water can be seen at the end of the passage as it slowly moving forward as water was pilling over a flight of stairs a floor was already flooded.

Many looked worry for jack hoping the girls can get to him in time.

Jack leans his head against the pipe "this is going to be bad"before he hears water as he turns to see water spilling in from all over"oh shit! Oh shit!"he says worried as he climbs up on the table as water continues to spill in he needed to use what strength he can to get out of here as he pulls against the cuffs.

Lucana waited as she sees rose running towards her"you read"she asked as rose nodded her head as they hurry to the lifts.

the man who was rating the lift stops them"I'm sorry but the lifts are closed"he says as both girls glare as lucana grabs him by the shirt locking her eyes with his as they dilated"I'm through being lady like God damnit now take me down now! E deck."she orders slamming him into the wall as he blinks before quickly pulling the latch down as rose closes the lifts doors as they go down.

Lucana was breathing heavily she needed to get to jack he needs blood now more then evere so he can survive this as the lift was going down before as water starts to fill in the lift even though she was dead the freezing water still effects her as she feels like a thousand needles where stabbing her all over as she falls back against the wall screaming in pain and shock.

The man backs up into the wall"I'm going back up"he says reaching the handel but lucana shoved him back"no!"she yells as he falls back as she pushed the gates apart as they step up to the lift into the high knee water.

"Rose get on my back I can handle the water some"she says as rose quickly climbs on to lucanas back as she hooks her arms underneath rose's knees before wadeing through the water with speed as rose instructs her where to go she had asked mt Andrews where they would keep someone under arrest.

The ship groans as the light flicker but lucana didn't stop as she speeds all the way to the crew passage as she stops panting "alright I'm gonna set you down so we can find him faster"she says as she lowers rose down who gasp being back in the freezing water that was up to there knees were luggage floating around.

Lucana looks from left to right he had to be in one of these rooms as the lights were flickering"jack!"she calls loudly.

Jack hearing his mate looks up in relief "Lucana!"he shouts banging his cuffs against the pipe.

Lucana turns her head to the left"this way"she says as she and rose wade through the water before lucana rips the door offs it's hinges as it falls to the ground with a splash "jack"she says with relief before speeding up to her mate "quickly you have to drink my blood it will give you strength"she says holding her wrist up.

Jack quickly bits into her wrist as he groans before drinking enough of her blood as he pulls away blood dripping down his chin before pulling as hard as he can as the cuffs brake easily.

"Now come on we have to hurry"rose says as jack jumps into the water as he gasps"shit that's cold!"he says as the three quickly leave the room as the water was now up to there waist.

Lucana stops seeing there only exit out it was flooded completely"bloody hell the only way out is gone!"she says

"Come on we'll find another way out"jack says as the two make sure rose holds on tight as they speed off.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

155K 2K 29
Claudia Mikaelson is Niklaus Mikaelson's twin sister, and she is a original vampire, and belongs to the family of Mikaelson. Everyone thinks she's de...
513K 13.7K 12
The Titanic, the infamous ship that sunk in 1912. And the unknown love story shared between a human girl and a vampire. [cover by @mikaelsluts]
9.1K 228 18
Follow y/n y/l/n and Jack Dawson on their journey to love inside the ill-fated Titanic. (Jack Dawson and the Dewitt Bukater family do not belong to m...
62.6K 1.7K 18
Nelanie was the sister of the Salvatore brothers who went through a traumatic experience that left her shattered as she turned her humanity off not a...