Attached to you - [Bbangsaz]

Da ch4rm_kp

Bbangsaz story, where(in) Hanni caught a feeling for Minji, her best friend. And she didn't mind because she... Altro

1
2
3
4
6
a/n
7
8

5 - ⚠︎

367 28 6
Da ch4rm_kp

Don't read if you'll be uncomfortable ^^ btw this'll be short.

---

They were locked in a heated make out, their tongues dueling to outmaneuver one another. Hanni kept whimpering from the pleasure, her body shuddering softly under the touch of Minji.

Minji finally pulled away, their lips still moist with their mixed saliva. She was initially embarrassed to engage in such behavior at a party but promptly remembered it was Haerin's party, and she promptly hoisted Hanni in her arms to take her to another room.

Minji stumbled blindly into a room and immediately locked the door behind them. It's unclear whose bedroom it is but she doesn't care much. The only thing that matters to her is Hanni. She gently lowers Hanni down to the bed and lays on her back. Then she pulls Hanni on top of her for more intense physical contact, while their heated love-making is about to start.

"Minji, what are you do-" Hanni couldn't finish her sentence before Minji grabbed her shoulder to pull her towards her, and they passionately kissed once again.

Like a gentle breeze at first, their kiss began to get intense and aggressive as Minji became rough and aggressive. Taking control of the situation, Minji's one hand grasped Hanni's hair to kiss her again and again, while her other hand began to unbutton Hanni's shirt.

Despite her attempts to speak, Minji had no intention of letting her speak. Each time Hanni began to speak, Minji cut her off with yet another fierce kiss, her passion overriding any sense of gentleness that she had to start with. With both hands now free to do as she wished, Minji unbuttoned Hanni's shirt with one hand and began to caress her soft skin with the other.

Minji finally pulled away slowly. She got up from the bed, and Hanni was sitting in her lap.

"Lose your shirt for me, darling." Minji said in her deep and raspy voice, her tone was so sensual that it made Hanni melt in her arms.

Hanni quickly obeyed her, quickly taking off her shirt to show her soft body beneath. Minji bit her lower lip and kissed it gently.

When Hanni saw Minji biting her lips, she looked away in a shy manner. She was blushing profusely because of the intense feelings of intimacy.

Minji leaned close to her ear and whispered softly, "Don't be shy, my bunny." Hanni's heart was filled with butterflies and she felt more melt by just hearing Minji's voice.

Minji took control over the situation and held Hanni by the waist. She was now on top of her. Minji removed her shirt, and they kissed aggressively.

Minji was feeling aggressive and passionate. She was on top of Hanni, pinning her to the bed by the hand as they kissed. She moved lower and lower until she was in her thighs.

She then secretly moves Hanni's pants down until she has only underwear. Minji gets up and spreads her legs open wide.

Hanni tried to hide her privates and said: "W-wait!" but Minji pulls her underwear down.

The heat was building up from the passion and intimacy between them. From the kiss to the touches and to the way they were revealing to each other. Their bodies were in contact and their breathing intensified.

Minji smirked at her then she began to touch her pr/vate area.

"So damn wet for me, huh? My little bunny?" Minji said as she slowly put her middle finger inside Hanni's p/ssy

"Minji-aah!~" Hanni moaned. "Wait!-" She added. Before she can speak, Minji cuts her again by adding another finger inside then starts to thrust it, in and out.

"Hmm, I see.. I'll be gentle," Minji said, and they proceeded to make out. Minji was being gentle at first but in just a moment she became rough and aggressive.

Hanni could feel the intensity and passion growing between them. She was starting to feel that Minji was being too rough and aggressive. Her eyes began to fill with tears.

"Min! I don't believe you!" she cried.

Their bodies were in contact, and their breathing increased with each kiss. Their lips touched intensely, and their tongues tangled. Minji's fingers were exploring every part of Hanni's body, and it was causing her to breathe heavily.

The intimacy was overwhelming, and Hanni was starting to feel overwhelmed by it all. Her eyes were filling with tears, and her body was beginning to shake.

Minji moved down to Hanni's neck and bit her to leave marks. She was completely destroying her skin by biting or licking. Her sharp teeth were carving into Hanni's soft flesh, leaving behind red trails of marks that would be sure to leave a permanent mark.

Minji was done with her neck, and she proceeded down towards the shoulder, to the collarbone. She would leave more marks on her body.

Hanni moaned and moaned in ecstasy, but she was also nervous about having to hide these marks later on.

Minji continued her aggressive and intimate movements. Her fingers continued to thrust in and out Hanni's private area, exploring every inch of it. The heat between them was intense and overwhelming, and Hanni's body was shaking with each touch and movement.

Minji was being aggressive and passionate, and there was no sign of her stopping. She was leaving marks on Hanni's body, but Hanni wasn't sure how long she could take it.

When Hanni was about to cum, Minji knew that so she increased the speed of her finger. Hanni didn't expect that so she let out a loud moan.

After that, Minji felt a liquid on her finger, she pulled her finger out of her p/ssy and licked it.

Minji went lower, and she began to bite Hanni's thigh. She left marks on her thigh and legs, as well as her neck and shoulders.

After biting her for some time, Minji pulled away and got out of the bed. She grabbed Hanne's hand and waist, pulling her towards the bed and making her blend into it.

Minji then leaned close to Hanni's ear, whispering softly, "You probably enjoy it because it tells me that I'm doing something right." She began to bite her again.

Minji was being aggressive, and she was enjoying the intimacy between them. She wanted to give Hanni the pleasure of pleasure. Hanni was being submissive and she seemed to be enjoying it. Minji's teeth left marks on Hanni's body, but the latter didn't mind it. They were having so much passion and intimacy and they were enjoying the pleasure together.

Minji then puts her hand on her thighs and thrusts her two fingers inside of her without giving her warning. Hanni slapped Minji's arm behind her and glared at her.

"Sorry, baby." Minji said.

"You're not being gentle!"

"Just, shut your mouth and let me do what I want."

The next day, Hanni slowly woke up and got up. She was in pain, which meant that something unexpected had happened last night. She looked at Minji, who was asleep peacefully, and realized that they were in an unfamiliar room.

She then realized that this house was Haerin's because Danielle had told her so.

When she went to the bathroom and saw her reflection in the mirror, she saw that she was covered in marks on her neck, shoulder, and collarbone. She even looked at her thighs and legs, which were full of markings.

Hanni was shocked by all the markings she had seen and was surprised by how extensive they were. She didn't understand how this could've happened to her and she was afraid that these markings would be difficult to hide.

She mumbled to herself. "What the hell!!" She said loudly.

She was staring at herself in the mirror, her cheeks were red from the memories of last night and looking at those markings. She had been so overwhelmed and so caught up in the passion and intimacy of the moment that she hadn't properly taken in the details of what Minji had done to her body.

"What the hell!!" She said again, looking at those markings with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment.

Hanni's mind was racing with thoughts about how she was going to deal with these markings and how she was going to cover them up. Her mind was also filled with the memories of last night's passion and intimacy, which made her cheeks grow redder because she realized how aggressive Minji had been.

She was starting to feel overwhelmed with the memories and the marks on her body and she didn't know how to handle it.

If you need holy water, I have here. Let's share.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

31.8K 1.9K 33
[COMPLETED] "falling in love with someone you had no intention on falling for, is the most beautiful kind of love. no forcing chemistry, or trying to...
112K 7.8K 35
Finally Hanni Graduated in college, now she has a chance to work in an office offered by her friend Yunjin. When they arrive she immediately spots th...
3.1K 205 12
Kim Minji, a famous soloist of HYBE, was found kissing a girl in a picure, published by a well-known newspaper. But she was single and didn't remembe...
21.6K 641 10
"There's something I wanted to try out with you guys..." hyunminsung Somewhat polyamorous relationship between Hyunjin, Lee Know and Han, with focus...