I Heard That I'm An Affection...

PastTimer tarafından

Title: I Heard That I'm An Affectionate Male Lead (听说我是深情男配[穿书]) Author: 翻云袖 ______ Cang Yu is a time travele... Daha Fazla

Read This
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044

Chapter 012

381 11 0
PastTimer tarafından

The Guan Guans weren't sleeping, they were staying up late digging on the ground looking for bugs to eat.

There were no lights on in the dark night, only the gentle moonlight fell on the ground. Hundreds of turtledove-like pigeons were quietly pecking at their one-third acre of land. The soil was so loose that even the roots of the trees on the side were clearly visible. The scene was incredibly weird, most of them were quiet, and occasionally a few of them would make sounds, which were just syllable noises, such as "Xi", "Pei", "Pu", and "Shuang".

This female Guan Guan is indeed unusual.

Cang Yu watched them working hard, and quietly said: "Chun Ge, when you stand here, don't you feel that the sky is three feet higher?"

"Ah?" Chun He looked up and said, "Isn't the ninth heaven always like that? Did you grow taller? Why are those people from the Heavenly Court finally thinking about moving? How do you know that the Moon God doesn't look more round today."

Who can understand the loneliness of having no one to answer your questions.

Cang Yu shook his head and said calmly: "That's all, you go and talk to the chief of the Guan Guan clan, I won't go."

He thought for a while, then took off the rope from the Guan Guan bird's beak. They were here to negotiate, not threaten, it'd be too rude and counterproductive.

Although the scene of holding a Guan Guan like a pheasant/chicken is already unsightly enough.

Chun Ge replied "oh," she felt that Cang Yu had changed a lot since his illness. Sometimes he seemed more cheerful and would smile, and sometimes he seemed strangely far away from them. But ever since that girl Rong Dan came, he seemed to have lost his soul and was always absent-minded. Now he doesn't mention Rong Dan much, he's looking out for Qingqiu like before, which is a good thing.

No wonder it's always written in the world of human beings that amnesia will bring about good things. It turns out that they weren't so unreasonable.

The clan leader of the Guan Guan was a very fat Guan Guan. His cry sounds very cute, like he's acting like a spoiled child. Cang Yu's line of sight was unobstructed, and when he saw that they were in the middle of a conversation, he looked around and found that there was a bird by the tree that shrank its body and seemed to have disappeared.

It was just that it was too dark and it had nothing to do with him, so he didn't care.

Cang Yu stood far away, watching Chun Ge talk for a long time before bringing back the dirty-mouthed Guan.

"No problem?"

"No problem," Chun Ge replied calmly, "They said that this bush bird is very good at cursing. No other bird in the tribe can curse people. Moreover, it's such a failure that it can only transform half of its body. They don’t want it anymore, but haven’t been able to find a demon who wants to eat her. Since the fox clan has taken her, it'll be given to the fox clan as a midnight snack.”

The female Guan Guan, who was abandoned by the bird clan, still looked fearless, with her head raised high.

Cang Yu felt a little pity after hearing this, asking her softly: "Are you alright?"

"If you don't eat me, won't I be fine?" The female Guan Guan said gloomily, "Anyway, I'm already 800 years old. I don’t want to stay with those mentally retarded people anymore. They just yell and scream every day without any pursuit. I’m not good at fighting, so I just yell and scold them and their mother day after day. They can't scold back even after putting up with me for so long, they deserve to be birdbrains!"

Chun Ge couldn't help but say, "I suddenly understand her clan leader."

"This..." Cang Yu said slowly, "What will you do if I don't eat you?”

The female Guan Guan said “Huh”: “Then of course I will follow you, wasn’t I given to you?” She was also very smart, thinking: Anyway, the red fox said, 'you've only been eating fruit.' Since he's a vegetarian fox, I don’t think he'll eat me.

Cang Yu almost vomited another mouthful of old blood.

This Guan Guan harmed her fellow tribesmen and was now being passed off to him, didn't he just shoulder on the suffering of others?

No matter what Cang Yu thought, in short, this female Guan Guan looked like a dead bird that wasn't afraid of being scalded by boiling water, and she was clinging to him. Chun Ge was disgusted with her, saying that she didn’t want to eat such a foul-mouthed Guan Guan, so she firmly put the pot on his head. Cang Yu originally wanted to use the excuse of not having the energy, but the bird just said that it could just live in a tree. After thinking about it for a moment, there really was no other way, so they had to make a three-part agreement with the bird, and try to be as cautious as possible usually. The main things was she'd be a lot more careful with her words. If you can avoid speaking, it's best to not speak at all.

The female Guan Guan looked at Chun Ge, then at Cang Yu, and reluctantly agreed at a critical moment of life and death.

Just by looking at her you'd think being unable to speak was much more painful than being abandoned by her tribe.

Now that the approval of the clan chiefs of both parties had been obtained, the female Guan Guan was successfully registered in the Qingqiu Fox Clan's household registration book and was recorded in Cang Yu's name. According to Chun Ge's intention, she was Cang Yu's new maid.

The female Guan Guan was much quieter on the way back, and even exchanged names with them. Although she always had a bad face, her name was exactly the opposite, she was called "Qian Niang."

What happened tonight could be said to be more or less stimulating. Cang Yu's old injuries haven't healed yet. The Chongming Bird left a lot of burns on his body. From time to time, he'd have attacks. He felt like lava was flowing through his limbs. It's not extremely painful, more like fatigue and muscle damage from to excessive exercise, so at this moment, he just wanted to go back to his stone bed and have a good night's rest.

Chun Ge left halfway, saying she wanted to teach Chi Shuishui a lesson.

Cang Yu was unwilling to carry Qian Niang, and Qian Niang felt that she could support herself. She spread her wings, swaying on the ground with her two paws, and following Cang Yu in a puff of feathers.

"Where are you going to rest tonight?" Cang Yu asked her when they were about to get home.

Qian Niang said eagerly: "I can just sleep on a tree, but I don't have a nest. I see you have some things in your house. Can you give them to me to build a nest with?"

"What do you want?" Cang Yu takes his things very lightly, mainly because they really wasn't anything in his room.

Qian Niang asked for mud from the courtyard, two pieces of napkins, and a lot of plants. These were all innocuous little things. Cang Yu nodded and confirmed that she only wanted these few things, then closed the door without mercy and went to sleep.

He slept for a long time, and it wasn't until the sun was shining at noon that Cang Yu woke up. There was good light in the room, and his face was burned by the sun. He reached out to cover his face, and after staying in bed for a while, he suddenly heard a commotion outside the door. He didn't know what the commotion was about, but it was so loud that he could hear it inside the house.

Cang Yu put on his coat and walked out. When he opened the door, he saw a half-human, half-bird woman sitting on the top of a tree with a plump worm in her mouth. Almost all the soil in the courtyard had been turned over, only the gravel path walk in the middle had been spared.

In addition, there was a whole plate of insects and earthworms placed on her lap. Looking at the plate, it looked like it had come from Cang Yu's kitchen... No, don't think about it!

Calm down!

Cang Yu, you're an adult man! You need to control yourself.

"Great Elder!"

Cang Yu woke up from the nightmare of bugs and realized that Rong Dan was blocked at the door while holding the medicine bowl. Although the woman was focused on eating bugs, if Rong Dan wanted to come in, she wouldn't hesitate to stretch out her talons to stop her.

Cang Yu could piece together her former job before their contract, he rubbed his temples and pretended to be calm: "... Let her in."

Qian Niang then let her go.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

475K 16.9K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
584K 15.7K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
324K 9.7K 79
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
153K 2.5K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...