Lavender Haze | JORDAN LI

Von xxRoyalHaloxx

(COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON 2) Godolkin University is the college to go to for young supes to try and get into th... Mehr

LAVENDER HAZE - ACT ONE
Chapter One: Welcome to God U
Chapter Two: Golden Boy Lost His Mind
Chapter Three: Not Wanting the Credit
Chapter Five: The Time of Apologies and Redemption
Chapter Six: Electric Love
Chapter Seven: Missing Memories
Chapter Eight: Remember
Chapter Nine: Forgotten Party
Chapter Ten: Monsters in Disguise
Chapter Eleven: Acceptance
Chapter Twelve: Betrayal and Lies
Chapter Thirteen: The New Guardians of Godolkin

Chapter Four: Protective Duo

655 37 16
Von xxRoyalHaloxx

(TW: Attempted SA. If you would like to skip it, please skip if you see this symbol. * )

Sofia stared down at her lit screen below her, the light shinned in the dark room as she watched Marie take all the credit, completely leaving Jordan in the dark. She looked over to see them also watching, a look of hatred and sadness in their eyes as they turned off the phone and threw it down on their bed, not even looking over at their roommate.

The girl felt guilty staring at their back. She didn't know how to make them feel better since they probably didn't like her at the moment either. Sofia turned her phone flash on and made her decision, quickly putting on her shoes. She was throwing her jacket on when she turned to see Jordan staring at her, being in their female form. "what are you doing?" they asked, sitting up.

"Trying to make you feel better." Sofia stated, grabbing her phone from her bed.

"And how are you going to do that?" Jordan replied, raising their brows in confusion.

Sofia turned and smiled at them, "I'm gonna beat the shit out of Marie."

Then she was out of the door, not even turning back when they screamed for her. Sofia walked down the halls towards the production area where she knew the filming set was. The girl wasted no time walking up to the person she was looking for and slapping her hard.

The slap echoed through the room as everything went quiet. People stopped and stared in shook as they watch Marie slowly looked up, also shocked by the girls actions. "What the hell Sofia?"

"Don't what the hell me, you know exactly why i did that." Sofia replied, pointing her finger at her. "You didn't do shit, yet you're rolling in all the fame, the fame you don't deserve. You ran Marie."

"Yeah because Jordan told-"

"Jordan saved you from Luke and this is how you repay them?" Sofia asked, getting in her face.

"Uh what is going on here?" Social media representative Jeff asked, crunching up to the two girls. "A little girl drama.. love it." he laughed.

Sofia turned and glared at him, "Did i say Jeff?"

"Well no but-"

"Then crutch back to wherever you came from because this does not involve you." Sofia replied, watching as he went pale.

"Oh, okay yeah cool, cool, cool, cool." He said, going back to where he was before.

Marie didn't say anything to her, she just stared at the ground. Sofia knew that she did enough damage, so she backed up. "You do anything to Jordan like that again and i'm knocking you on your ass Moreau."

When Sofia was walking back she was going towards Jordan who just missed everything. The girl said nothing as she grabbed their hand and led them back to the dorm.

------------------------------------------------

The next day was the day the school was hosting a memorial for Brink. Both Sofia and Jordan sat in their dorm, both of them didn't sleep after Sofia's little event with Marie last night, so both of them were eating popcorn while chatting. The girl was very happy that Jordan wasn't still mad at her, but in the end they weren't mad at her to begin with. They talked for hours when a movie played in the background, neither of them watched the movie though since they were both more focused on talking to one another.

Jordan explained their emotions to her as best as they could so that they didn't lash out again, but Sofia knew they didn't lash out... she lashed out.

Sofia apologized many times for that, when they talked since she didn't want their friendship to be ruined by a stupid argument. She also told them about Oliver while they were chatting, and how she's really happy being around him.

Jordan didn't say much to that conversation, but they did say they were happy for her. They also said if he broke her heart that they would kick his ass.

Sofia looked up to see Jordan looking at their phone, "I think I need to have sex with someone." they said without any hesitation.

Sofia scoffed, "Please don't tell me that's what makes you feel better?"

"I mean it helps." They replied, standing up from their bed.

Sofia stood up as well, "No, wait don't do that. There's gotta be something else that you makes you feel better."

"Mmm, I don't know." They thought for a moment. "I really like watching people dance terribly. I just like to laugh at them."

Sofia smiled, running over to her drawer and pulling out a speaker. Jordan grinned at her as they watched her set it up. The girl scrolled through her phone for a moment and picked the song she was looking for.

When Jordan first moved in here they walked in on her dancing to 'I wanna go.' by Britney Spears, so when they heard the start of the song they just shook their head. "Really?"

Sofia started dancing terribly, looking over at them with a smirk. "Come on, this is pretty terrible right?" she stated, moving her arms back and forth in the air, as she spun around. Sofia had no shame as she tried to cheer them up, not caring if her dancing was terrible.

Jordan laughed, "Very." they watched as she pretended not to dance well. They knew Sofia was an actually good dancer since they've see photos of her around the room, some of them were her at dance competitions with a golden medal around her neck.

Sofia grabbed their hands and started pulling them to dance with her. Jordan stared for a moment before smiling and dancing with her. The two of them filled the room with laughter as they moved around with ease, the crappy dancing turned into more of a dance number as they moved each other around.

Sofia placed her hands on Jordan's hips as the chorus blasted. They took in a breath but after a few seconds they repeated her hand placements with her, noticing that she had no reaction at all. Her eyes were glued to their eyes as she danced, she felt comfort in their embrace.

Jordan never took their eyes off her as they spun her away to let her dance on her own for a bit. Their eyes were glued to her as she effortlessly made crappy dancing beautiful. Jordan noticed how her feet and body moved in sync with the beat, like the girl had a choreography for this song. Yet Jordan had no doubt in their mind that she didn't have a choreography to this song.

Sofia turned to them and smiled, "Come on, it's almost over!"

Jordan smirked, grabbing her once more. Both of them moved, their hands on each others hips once more as they swiftly moved until the end of the song played. Sofia let out a laugh when Jordan dipped her down, they held on tight as both of them heavily breathed while staring into each others eyes. It felt like they were both in a trance as they stared at each other, neither one of them dared to make the next move. Jordan noticed the smile itching to get on Sofia's face but their view was pulled to their door when a knock filled the air.

"Go away!" Jordan yelled.

"Jordan is that you?" A voice muttered, making them freeze.

"Honey?" Another voice spoke.

Jordan turned on their male voice, "Uh, just a second."

"Woah I didn't know you could do that." Sofia stated, looking at Jordan in their female form.

"It's my parents." Jordan muttered, hurrying to clean up the place.

Sofia hurried to clean up all of the alcohol, bongs and other non-good things on Jordan's side. Besides the make-up and lady stuff, Sofia quickly threw that on her side to pretend it was hers. Jordan's parents continued to yell at Jordan in the back as the two cleaned. Once they were all cleaned up Jordan switched to male form and opened the door.

"Surprise!" Their mother said, hugging them. "Are you surprised?"

"Surprised is a word that i'd use, yeah." Jordan responded.

"We wanted to pay our respects to Brink tonight, we knew what he meant to you." their mother explained.

"He thought you were such an upstanding young man." the father added, making Sofia cringe slightly at his words.

"Hungry?" their mom asked, handing them some vought-a-burger. "Brought you some Vought-A-Burger. Deep's calamari poppers."

Jordan chuckled softly and took the bag, "Thanks."

Jordan's mother then spotted Sofia, "Oh who's this?"

"That's Sofia she's my roommate." They explained.

The parents looked concerned, "Are you dating?" the father asked.

Sofia laughed, but then awkwardly cleared her throat. "Uh, no. Just good friends."

"Yeah... go friends." Jordan replied, rubbing their neck.

It was quiet for awhile until Sofia's phone went off, she looked at the phone with a smile. "Uh I-I got to go. See you later?" She asked Jordan.

"Yeah, can't wait." They replied, giving her a hug before she left. "Bye."

"Bye." She smiled, squeezing out of the room and into the hallways.

Jordan sighed, as they stared at the burger. "Just good friends."

Sofia walked to Oliver's room with a smile, knocking on the door when she arrived. It took a second for him to answer, when he did she was shocked that he had no shirt on. "Hey." he smiled, leaning against the door. "I'm surprised you came."

"Why would you say that?" Sofia asked confused, walking in when he moved. When she looked up she noticed that there were two other people in the room, both of them were boys. "Oh, hi."

"Told you I could get her to come boys. Maybe in both ways." Oliver smirked, walking up behind her and placing his hands on her hips. "What do you say doll?"

Sofia pulled away, "Uh no, sorry this is weird." she turned and saw a long piece of paper with a bunch of girl's names on it. Her's was circled in blue, when she turned to the side she saw different names assigned to colors.

Oliver's was blue.

*

"This whole time you just were trying to have sex with me? You never actually had feelings for me?" Sofia asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"Awe you made her cry Oliver." Rufus laughed, walking close to her. "I got her."

Sofia put up a shield around her, the sound of many things falling filled the room. "Stay the fuck back."

Oliver sighed, "Issac, would you kill the lights?"

The mass energy that she was just feeling slowly disappeared from her veins, the lights and all electric things around her went out. Sofia's eyes went wide when she realized she now had to use her own energy to make sure they didn't touch her. She used her free hand to grab her phone and quickly pulled up Emma's number. The phone rung for awhile until it went to voicemail.

"Issac she has her phone." Rufus panicked, punching at the shield.

Sofia quickly texted Jordan 'SOS 237' just before her phone went dead. She felt weak as she continued to hold the shield tight, staring daggers at the boys.

"You can't hold out all day." Oliver smirked, looking at her through her field.

Sofia knew she couldn't send a blast since she was too weak, one since she didn't sleep last night and two because she was using all the power she had to keep the field up. Her eyes slowly grew heavy, her field flashing on and off as she fell to the ground. "No." she muttered, trying to hold on tight. Oliver walked up to her when the shield broke, he immediately got down to her level and grabbed her, picking her up and placing her on the bed.

"I told you." he stated, pulling at her shirt. "Now... time for the fun to start." he stated, pulling off her shirt and throwing it across the room. Rufus laughed, walking up and just when he was going to knock her out the rest of the way the door slammed open.

*

Jordan stood at the door while breathing heavily. They saw the scene in front of them and instantly got filled with rage. They blasted Issac to the side making the boy fly into the closet.

Rufus went to make Jordan pass out but they quickly turned into female form while ducking under the blow, coming back up as they blasted him aside as well. Oliver got off the bed and put up a shield just like Sofia's, making Jordan stumble back.

"Nice power I have, I can copy the power from the last person I touched." Oliver stated.

"Just let her go man, you've done enough!" Jordan yelled, punching at the barrier as they turned back to their male form.

Sofia slowly got up from the bed and put her hand on Oliver's arm, the force field around them went down causing Oliver to get confused, "What the hell?" he asked, his voice weak.

Sofia looked up with tiered eyes, "One thing about my powers, i can take someones energy from their body. Now take a nap." She stated, watching as he fell to the ground. Sofia stumbled, until she also fell forward. Jordan rushed forward and caught her, they were panicked as they looked down at her. "Shirt." she mumbled.

Jordan looked around for her shirt. When they found the shirt and her phone, they quickly noticed that the shirt was ripped, so they took off their own shirt and put in on her. "Here, hop on." They stated, making her get on their back.

Sofia slightly smiled as she quickly climbed on their back. Jordan grabbed under her thighs tightly as they lifted her up with ease. "Thank you." she muttered, before completely passing out from exhaustion.

Jordan carried her the whole way to their dorms before placing her on her bed. Pulling the blanket over her so that she was completely covered. They looked down at her with guilt as they watched the blanket rise and fall with her breath. Jordan carefully moved her hair from her face and leaned down, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

Jordan then walked over to their door and locked it, making sure no one would try to get to her again. They sat on their bed with their phone in hand, occasionally looking up to make sure she was okay.

Sofia protected them last night, so now they were going to protect her today. No matter who they had to beat up.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.7K 1.4K 12
"i told him i couldn't lie he was the only one for me" or things have suddenly changed when the new girl shifts the way corinna blythe and her friend...
7 2 9
The House claimed the unique distinction of simultaneously being the safest and the most dangerous building in the entire world. Some called it an ac...
847 64 9
Heroes. we all have wondered what we would do with superpowers, but in this world a select few get to realize those fantasies. But unfortunately hero...
214 18 19
"That's it, right? Everything you did was because you were afraid that things would go this way. You were afraid that you would fail. You were afraid...