Deadly Sin

p1nkcottoncandy tarafından

Tegan could hardly get over the departure of his beloved wife. Their only daughter is not with him right now... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.

5.

2 0 0
p1nkcottoncandy tarafından

Oscar and the King had ridden off together early in the morning, Tegan learned from Sir Nero. The King hadn't even taken Sir Nero or anyone else with them.

"It should be fine, though," Sir Nero said, "They're both skilled swordsmen. And not like anyone in this kingdom could win against His Majesty."

It was true. The magic with which every royal children, especially the eldest one, is born cannot be defied or defeated. Especially now that the King had total control of it after using it skillfully in suppressing the rebellion of the Exiled Prince. It was something else. Tegan was uncomfortable because...of him.

"Are you worried that Osc-" Sir Nero started but stopped quickly after Tegan's vivid, violet glare.

"I'm not worried about anything," Tegan turned and walked off. It was their fifteenth day on hunting. The Prince and the other noble children were all in a competition right now. Only the King wasn't part of it. Even Elijah, Felix's daughter, was competing against these men. She was raised like a boy, learning swordplay and drilling in her father's grounds. But Tegan was fond of her all the same. Being strong and tough wasn't something bad. He was writing a letter in answer to the one Marques Theon sent when a guard informed him about the King's return. Tegan wanted to go see him. But he didn't and kept writing. When there were footsteps outside his Tent, Tegan knew who it was.

"Tegan," the King's voice came in with a rush of cold wind. Tegan got to his feet, "Welcome back, Your Majesty."

The King was still in his hunting cloths, of course, and when he put one arm around him and pressed his face against Tegan's throat, Tegan murmured,

"It's cold."

"Yes, but you're warm," the King's hot tongue made contact with Tegan's throat and then it was inside his mouth, swirling along with his own warm one.

"You taste so sweet, Tegan," the King smiled, stroking his face. Tegan blushed, embarrassed, "Please don't talk in that way, Your Majesty."

"Oh my, are you bashful?" he laughed and kissed him again, "You're so adorable, Tegan."

"Don't..."

"I love you, Tegan," the King's arms wound themselves around Tegan's waist and he rested his face on Tegan's shoulder.

"Don't, Your Majesty."

It was silent inside the huge, compartmented tent for a while. Then the King raised his head and looked at him, "Do you really not love me?"

"I do...but not in that way," Tegan tried to free himself but the King pressed closer and pushed Tegan back into his chair, "Your Majesty. There are so many people outside, you can't possibly think about..."

"Why," the King's voice became dark, "Why no one ever considers me their first priority?"

"Huh?"

"Tegan, it was always like this. The most important person to mother was...father, the most precious son Percy. Oscar put the future of this Kingdome before me and left. And now you're also pushing me away. Why do you all keep treating me like a tool for ruling over this kingdom and making the people happy?"

"It's not like that, Your Majesty," Tegan shook his head slowly, "But as a king, your first priority should be the people's welfare...aside from that, you're the first priority of everyone else, trust me."

"Liar," the King sank to his knees before Tegan and put his hands on the arms of the chair, "No one sees me as a person. You all just think of me as the King, someone who should never fail in any task and never make a mistake, who should never think about his own happiness or desires. Is that it?"

"No, never," Tegan reached for the King's hand.

"Don't touch me."

He paused.

"Tegan, I know I'm a king. And I want to make my people happy and keep them safe, too. I've always wanted that, God is my witness. But I want to be loved, too. Not just by my people because they're in prosperity. But by someone else, too, someone whom I love and someone whom I want to hold on to for the rest of my life."

"Is that someone me?" Or Oscar?

"I talked to Oscar this morning," the King said, "I didn't tell him that I forgave him, but I let him know that I no longer resent him. Because I found someone else...He was a little surprised, but he understood and wished me luck with them."

"Does he know you were talking about a man?" Tegan asked softly.

"Yes," the King lifted his face. Tegan's heart sank at the expression.

"Oscar said that I should do whatever makes me happy, and that I deserve to be happy."

"He said that?" knowing you were in love with a man, again? Tegan smiled slightly, taking the King's face in his hands,

"He's right. You should be happy. Forgive me for being so rude and ignorant."

"Will you be with me, for as long as I'm King?" the King asked, gripping Tegan's wrists.

"I will, I promise," even if someday you decide to marry a woman or even fall in love with someone else.

"Tegan, I've talked with Oscar and decided something," the King said, kissing Tegan's palms with eyes closed.

"What is it, Your Majesty?"

"I shall name Percy my heir."

"Huh?" Tegan pulled his hands away, "What are you talking about? You need to name your future child your heir."

"But I don't have any children, and I don't think you can somehow carry and give birth to one for me? Can you do that, Tegan?" the King edged closer and put his head on Tegan's thigh, looking up at the older man with large, black eyes, "If not, then I don't know how else I can ever get an heir. I'll talk to Percy after we return to the Palace."

"No, don't do this, Your Majesty," Tegan pleaded, "It's not proper. Every King should sit his own blood on the throne..."

"Then why am I on the throne?" he sighed, "You know, at times, I feel really heavy inside, I feel too guilty for deceiving the entire nation and everyone else-"

Tegan clamped a hand over his mouth, "Don't talk about such things. You can never be sure if people are listening, especially outside of the Palace."

The King kissed the palm and hold it against his cheek gently, "Tegan, I'm not who they think I am. My rule begin with a lie, it'll end with a lie. At least let me do one thing that isn't only deceiving my people. Accept my decision, will you?"

It hurt him to see the King like this. Tegan hold his face, "Your Majesty, your wish is my command."

"That's my lover," he rose and put his hand at the back of Tegan's neck and held him still as they kissed, "If I could, I'd tell the whole world how much I love you, how much I want to name our relationship. But if I cannot do that, let me treasure you all my life. You're the most important person to me, aside from my brother."

It wasn't used to like this. It was used to be Oscar who was the most precious person to the King along with his brother. And it was Oscar who was supposed to be here right now, kissing the King, being treasured and loved by the King, stay by his side. Tegan wondered what he did to deserve this. He wondered if he should feel guilty towards Megan. He wondered if Asha would hate him if she ever found out. He wondered if he should really accept this wholeheartedly. He wondered if he should really let his guard down like this and embrace this person who shone so bright. He wondered...if this will ever change. If this love will ever disappear or this flow of affection would ever cease. He put a hand behind the King's head and his other hand found the King's waist, pulling him closer. 

"Tegan, let's go riding tonight, just the two of us," the King whispered, pressing his wet lips against Tegan's mouth and sitting on his lap, "I can hardly take it any longer. I need you to touch me."

"I'm yours, Your Majesty," Tegan said. As the King nuzzled at his neck, he prayed that such day would never come when he'd regret this. 

"Tegan, put your foot on this stone, here," the King said. Tegan obliged, so that the King had better access to his privates. 

"Your Majesty, we really shouldn't have come," his breath misted in front of him and the King's touch made him shiver. Tegan felt hot breathing on his jaw and then a pair of soft, cold lips brushed against his. 

"But I was becoming more and more horny, Tegan. I was dying to put it in you..." 

"Could you not talk like that when we're outside?" Tegan put a gloved hand on the King's mouth, "Your Majesty..."

"Ah, Tegan!" 

"What is it, Your Majesty?" Tegan held the King, worried. 

"I didn't bring the oil..." he slumped against Tegan, disappointed. 

"Oh."

"We haven't done it in so long...it'd hurt, Tegan." 

Perhaps it would.

"Or perhaps not," Tegan ran his hand through his hair and let out a sigh, "Your Majesty, do whatever you want to do with me."

"But I don't want to hurt you," the King kissed him on the neck and upper part of his bared chest, "I've hurt you enough."

"If you take longer to..." Tegan blushed and paused, "...to loosen it up, I think it should be fine. Just don't rush."

"Can I use my ton-"

"Absolutely not," Tegan closed his legs and said firmly, "If that's what you're planning on, I'd better go back right now."

"No, I won't do that," he inserted a finger inside, then two, "Tegan, you're so warm inside..."

He moved those two fingers in and out for quite a while before adding a third. Tegan's breathing was becoming heavier. His body remembers the King's touch and what follows next. It was shameful for him to feel like this, Tegan thought, embarrassed, but he couldn't help it. 

"Tegan, why aren't you saying anything? Don't look away or cover your face, look at me," his King murmured, putting a hand beside Tegan's head on the stone.

"Your Majesty, slowly..." Tegan suddenly shuddered. 

"Are you cold?" the King's fingers stilled. 

"No, it's not that...just..." he couldn't say what it was. 

"I'm so sorry, Tegan, but we can't go back now, I think I'd die if I don't put mine inside you," he pressed the searing hot, wet tip against Tegan's rim, "Please?"

"Yes," Tegan put his arms around the King tighter and held him closer to his chest. As soon as the King thrusted in, his eyes closed on their own. Tegan groaned deep in this throat as the King kept moving. The cold was forgotten and they were both hot and sweaty in no time. 

"It feels so good, Tegan," his King kept murmuring against Tegan's neck, "It feels good inside you. It feels good calling your name and holding you like this..."

Tegan opened his eyes and glanced up at the dark blue sky with a slice of silver moon. The tall pines mostly hid the sky. He spread his legs a bit wider, letting the King come in even deeper. 

"Tegan," their bodies seemed to melt together, as if it was just one body. Tegan felt so full right now. 

In this world full of sin, Tegan was certain he had committed the worst one. He thought he would never be able to forgive himself for ruining the sacred bond he had with his King and engaging in such unholy relationship with him. But that was many months ago. He no longer feels heavy inside, no longer asks for forgiveness, staring up at the sky in the dead of night. He could never have believed that this deadly sin would lead to such peace, that he'd ever feel this content even though he knows he shouldn't be doing this. The King's happiness alone fuels Tegan's lifeforce, his own happiness. 

The End

He has known Levi for as long as he could remember. They all came to the Palace to accompany the Princes and to learn along with them. The Levi he knew was intelligent, quiet and a good friend of him. This man, however, is not someone he's familiar with. 

He has one gloved hand on the huge, muscular youth's shoulder as the other gripped his hair. The youth with white hair and golden earrings seems to be trying to devour Levi. His large hand explored the slender man's waist and buttocks in such a hurry that Levi had to break off the kiss and smiled slyly, 

"Is this the last night on earth for us?"

"Every night with you feels the same, my lord," the youth replied, biting the slender gloved fingers as Levi put them on his mouth. 

"We cannot do anything tonight, though," he sighed, smiling, "I have to get back soon. There are important guests I need take care of. And other works, too."

"My lord, you really think you can just leave after making me like this?" the youth put a hand on Levi's bottom and pressed their loins together, rubbing against Levi, "Feel this? I'd die if you leave me now."

"Liar, you'll just to use another hole," Levi smirked, "Go fuck that girl I saw earlier. She's been eyeing you longingly."

"Ugh, how come you always know, my lord," the youth groaned and pushed Levi against the wall, almost lifting him off the ground, "My sweet, beautiful lord. Let me put it in you, please. I'd be quick."

"Not tonight," Levi gave him a wet, prolonged kiss, though. And when he turned, pushing at the youth's shoulder, saying, "You better be ready to serve me all night long the next time I visit."

"With everything I've got," the youth smiled and patted the bulge in his breeches. Levi paused and stared at Oscar. The youth entered a heavily curtained corridor and they were alone here now. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

46.6K 748 23
"You won't tell her anything, understand?" He mutters through clenched teeth, squeezing my wrist so hard that my fingertips start to numb. "I have no...
1.5M 70.9K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
450K 13K 50
18+ Contains adult scenes (violence and sex) The Canossa family don't call themselves gangsters they just have a "family business" and if you make a...