Embracing love

cutehappypill tarafından

This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like livin... Daha Fazla

-
- 0 -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13. A -
- 13. B -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -

- 27 -

364 14 2
cutehappypill tarafından

Zephyr

"Do I look ok? Or is it too casual? Should we go back and change?" I asked Esme again.

"My dear, you look amazing. Just calm down and not stress yourself. Mamá and Papá will love you. Just relax" Esme holds my hands and made me calm down.

I know I kept asking him again and again with dumb questions, but. I can't help be nervous. We're now currently in the car on our way to his home. I'm going to meet his parents very soon. Who wouldn't be nervous?!.

Like what if they won't like me and told me to stay away from their son. That's not impossible right. Look at me. I'm just a nobody and nothing's special in me.

I felt Esme tightening his hold on my hand.  And it made me relax a little bit .

"We are here my dear. Remember that you are amazing so being worried is useless. My parents will love you I am sure at that. Deep breath alright? You are fine." Esme said.

I looked around and saw a huge house. No a mansion.

Maybe because I'm too nervous to realized my surroundings and didn't saw that there were houses already and it looks like a kinda village or something. But the most amazing thing is this mansion here.

"I - is that your house? " I turned to Esme with bulging eyes.

"HOW COME YOU DIDN'T LIVE HERE?!" I exclaimed as I saw him nod.

Who the heck lives at a small apartment rather than living in a big mansion?! At I Know for sure that Esme is close with his family and didn't have a family issues. He told me that!

He looked at me like he read what's on my mind.

"Yes this is my home, my family's house. This is where I was born and the place I grow up with. I still live here and the apartment was only used when I'm busy with the family business, but I still came home here. Well that was before I met you. The apartment now is our little home. My home with you my dear. And yes I would choose to live in our lovely little home than in a big mansion. But I am hoping that someday, you would live here with me and be part of my family. And no, you do not need to think about it for now. That is for the future. One step at a time my dear. For now come with me and meet my parents" He kissed my forehead and held my hand as we walked to thier door.

"Ma, I am home!" He knocked

My heart beats slowly. I could hear it with my heavy breathing as door opens.

"My son is home!" A woman greeted as he hugged Esme. This must be Esme's mother.

I almost exploded with my nervousness. I didn't even dare to make a sound.

"Oh you brought someone! MY SON BROUGHT SOMEONE!!" I was shocked as she exclaimed and shut the door.

I turned to Esme as he scratched his head in embarrassment. We could still hear his mom squealing inside. And my man's face is flushed in red.

He's cute!

The door opened again and I saw a man who looked a lot like Esme , well except for the eyes because Esme got it from his mother. This must be his papá.

"Apologies for my wife's attitude, I hope she did not give you a scare. Come on in and welcome to our casa. I am Delux Samién mién Vountré. May I know who you are?" His father asked politely.

Now I know where Esme got he's talking style.

"Ah I- I'm Ze-Zephyr nice to meet you hehe"

To say I'm not awkward, embarrassed and nervous is a lie. I even stuttered!!
My hands are even sweaty when we shaked our hands.

OH MY! I SHAKED HANDS WITH ESME'S FATHER WITH SWEATY HAND!!

"Calm down, mi amor. Just relax. You are doing alright!" Esme wrapped his hands on my waist.

We entered their house and I was shocked and bewildered to death.

"Let's head to the dining shall we?" His father said.

"Oh sorry for how I act earlier, I just got excited. I'm Criselda Marie , Esme's mother, let's go and eat. Come on." Esme's mom pop out of nowhere and greeted me. She drag me to their dining room with the two man at our backs.

And oh my! A huge dining hall, a long table with lots of food!!

Is Esme some kind of Vampire king? Or prince?!

As we about to seat, I remembered my gift! I tugged Esme's sleeve and pointed at the food box I bought.

"Oh mamá, Zephyr brought a gift. He cooked it himself mamá, you should try it." Esme did the talking.

Mrs. Vountré, accepted the plastic box and looked at me.

"Oh this smell wonderful. Please serve this" she said and give the food to the maid.

"Oh silly me, I forgot to ask your name" Mrs. Vountré said out of the blue.

I looked at Esme and I know that he knows I'm shaking with nervousness now!

"Mamá, Papá, this is Zephyr Cilgrena. My dear mate." Esme introduced me with a gentle smile on his face and holding my hand.

I held my breath...

"OH MY DEAR!!! I KNEW IT! so he knows already?" His mom squealed.

Esme's mother is so lively.

And I'm glad that she accepted that well.

"He knows mamá and he accepted it" Esme replied.

"We are glad for that son. And Zypher since you are my son's mate and accepted him being a non-human, you should call me papá from now on." Mr. Vountré said.

I chocked at his words. If I have been drinking now I would probably spit it out. He wants me to call him papá?! Isn't it too fast? It's not like Esme and me are married!

"It is fine if you won't yet my dear. What papá wants to say is that if you are comfortable with it, then he wants you to call him papá too, but if you are not yet then no worries." Esme explained.

They all looked at me. And I saw a smile at thier face. No judgement, no disgust. But an understanding smile.

Mrs. Vountré stood up and hugged me.

"Deary, all we want from you is that you feel at home here. And that mean you being comfortable here and at us. You can just call my husband anything you are comfortable with like uncle, or oldman perhaps. He won't mind for sure!" She said as she hugged me.

I chuckled at her last sentence. Mr. Vountré may seem a good man but no one would dare to call him old man, well except his wife I guess.

I hugged him back tightly. Her hug is as warm as my mama. She feels home.
I missed her.

"Oh my, I didn't mean to make you cry deary" I could hear panic in her voice.

"Can I also call you mamá?" I whispered.

I know this is not like me but Esme change me. He made me see the good things in this world. He showed me that I could be happy and comfortable with him. And his parents made me feel comfortable. They didn't judge me, and accepted me instead. I know it was because the mate thing but I could feel the genuinely acceptance from them. And that's what matter to me I guess.

"Oh my, oh my. This is my happiest day! You are so perfect to my son. No you are too amazing for my son. That Lucky vampire, tell me if he ever hurt you. Don't even hesitate to call me. From now on your my baby, and if that vampire made you cry, he will be at my mercy. You remember that" she said already claiming me as her child.

Esme's mamá is really cheerful. Too opposite from these two men.

"I guess my position in this household is shaking." Esme joked

I laughed and wiped my wet eyes.

I knew Esme's parents are amazing, but I didn't knew they we're these amazing!

We seated back and Esme hold my hand again.

"Thank you my dear" My love whispered to my ear.

I smiled at him.

"No thank you for everything, my love" I whispered back and kissed his cheek.

I could feel that this dinner would be amazing!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

908K 42.9K 40
BxB --------- Calvin Frey never liked the idea of Mates. Now more so than ever. He's in for a surprise, or two. *This is a spin-off from My Mate* �...
2.9K 111 17
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...
959K 43K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
2.9K 185 16
I've had a hard life. Growing up with an abusive dad, struggling with social cues and adapting with life. Mom says this move is needed, that it'll he...