Together

由 GOGYWHIP4000

OneShots Of All My OCs!! Skylar X Ranboo Nora X Tubbo Selina X Tommy Belle X Techno Zana X Jack Dream X... 更多

Introductions!
Introductions 2!
Book Playlist!
S + R
S + R
S + R
S + R
S + R
S + R
S + R
S + R
N + T
N + T
N + T
S + T
S + T
S + T
S + T
S + T
S + T
B + T
B + T
B + T
B + T
B + T
Z + J
Z + J
D + G
H + S
H + S
H + S
H + S
H + S
D + W
D + W
D + W
D + W
D + W
R + S
R + Q
E + P
E + P
E + F
E + F
J + C
J + C
R + S
R + S
Whipped Trio
Whipped Trio
Whipped Trio
The Rejects
The Rejects
The Rejects
The Rejects
Baby Trio
Baby Trio
Together
Together
Together
Together

Together

99 3 79
由 GOGYWHIP4000

(Don't Stop Me Now By Queen)

Belle's Pov

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Skylar spoke happily holding her arms out for a hug.

"Hold." I pushed all of my things into Techno's arms, before embracing the girl.

She was wearing a light blue sweater, and some mom jeans. Skylar was not one to wear nice outfits like this, but she looked amazing. This is how you know she's growing up.

"We are the first here... Are you serious?" I said, looking around Skylar's how's that was freshly decorated for Christmas this morning.

"Can I eat yet?" Ranboo whined, coming out of the kitchen.

"No you cannot." I took the things from Techno and followed Skylar to the kitchen while the two boys wandered off.

"Oh my god, you cooked a lot." I stopped walking as I got into the kitchen seeing the trays of food set out.

"I had to have options! What if someone didn't like something?"

"Did you tell her the options of the options?" Ranboo rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, cleaning their whiteboard off on the fridge.

"What?" I spoke, before the bell rang, cutting me off again.

"Would you look at that! More people!!"

This is gonna be a long night.

***

"Since it's my house, my rules." Skylar narrowed her eyes at Sapnap.

There were four tables, and they were all pushed together and we all tried to sit together. Some of us not saying any names, (sapnap) were mad that they weren't sitting ner who they wanted to sit with.

"Okay whatever." Sapnap rolled his eyes as Harley smacked his head.

"Guys! Lets say what we are thankful for." Selina suggested, looking at all of us with a sly grin on her face.

"Can you fuck off." Roxanne snapped at Schlatt.

They have been making weird comments, and fighting all day. It's getting annoying, and tiring. And I have to listen to it all. This night is never going to end.

"Literally says you." Schlatt rolled his eyes, facing the rest of us.

"I'm thankful that my dad isn't here." Skylar held up a thumbs up as we all laughed.

They moved to the UK. They still had a house here to visit, but they officially moved out there. Skylar was happy yet sad. She had a lot more freedom as she would call it, but it was also her dad.

"I'm thankful that my mom lives near me so she could make cookies." Ranboo said, causing me to roll my eyes with a smile on my face.

"I'm thankful that your mom is watching Daisy for me." Nora smiled at Ranboo and he laughed.

"I'm thankful that Nora took away my debit and credit cards." Tubbo sighed sadly and Wilbur smiled.

"I'm thankful that I didn't leave my girlfriend unsupervised in a house causing her to switch all of my keys on my keyboard to different letters."

"What!!" Tommy yelled as we all laughed.

"I am not thankful for Selina." Tommy stayed silent as all of the eyes went on me.

"I'm thankful that my car broke down."

"I thought you loved that car-"

"Shut up Wilbur."

"I'm thankful for my millions of subscribers." Techno held up his subscriber count causing me to shake my head in disbelief.

"I'm thankful my ex boyfriend cheated on me." Zana said with a smile on her face as everyone looked shocked except for one person.

"Amen!" Roxanne shouted and everyone stayed silent.

"You should've seen it coming. His name was literally Jaxon." Schlatt huffed, not looking at her, causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'm thankful that Zana's ex boyfriend cheated." Jack said, a giant smile on his face.

"I'm thankful for that shoeless trip to Dairy Queen." Harley looked over at Sapnap who stared at her.

"I'm thankful for Alan Daniels. I could kiss that man. Every. Single. Day." Sapnap hit the table in between every word of his last sentence.

"I'm thankful for all of my friends and family." Wilbur pulled Daytona closer to him as he went to take a sip of his drink.

"I'm thankful that I didn't die." Wilbur spit his drink out at Daytonas words.

"I'm thankful for meeting you all." Rylee smiled, looking around the table.

"I'm thankful for Punz. He's just so cute." Sam spoke with a smile.

"Here they go again." Eryn rolled her eyes letting out a sigh.

"I'm thankful for myself." Iris said, looking around at the table.

"I'm thankful for pitbull." Rhea spoke with such excitement whenever she talked about pitbull.

"I'm thankful for Taylor swift." Quackity and Rhea high fived while everyone laughed.

"I'm thankful for second chances." Emerald looked up at Punz who smiled.

"I'm thankful for Foolish, he's just so cute."

"Freaks i Tell you! Freaks!!!" Eryn screamed again, as we all laughed.

"I'm thankful that I finally found someone to finish building my house so I didn't have to." She patted Foolish's cheek with a smile.

"I'm thankful for people who show up for other people." Cora said, side eyeing Karl.

"I'm thankful for my money making girlfriend." Karl bragged and we all laughed.

"I'm thankful I defeated Ursula and got my voice back!" Julie joked, causing everyone to hysterically laugh.

"I'm thankful I sent a wrong text." Corpse smiled down at her, his arm draped around her shoulders.

"I'm thankful that Schlatt knows how to shut the fuck up sometimes." Roxanne rolled her eyes and he turned to face her.

"I'm thankful that Roxanne has a brother she can go have sleepovers with instead of annoying me."

"Guys-" Corpse tried to cut in and I felt chaos was about to abrupt.

"Do you ever shut up!" Roxanne spoke, and Schlatt laughed.

"She's throwing this fit, all because I said we couldn't rent a motorcycle! She has a perfectly fine one."

"In San Diego! Not in Florida!" She groaned in protest.

"No."

"You suck."

"Whatever Roxanne. Throw a tantrum like a baby."

Schlatt closed his eyes and started rubbing his temples. I don't know what possessed Roxanne to do this, but next thing you know, she grabbed a hand full of mash potatoes off of her plate and threw it at Schlatt, hitting him square in the face. Schlatt then grabbed his plate and threw it at her, covering her.

"Go back to your coma!" Quackity threw a handful of food at Daytona. Daytona started laughing.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Wilbur threw something at Quackity, hitting him straight in the face.

"Get up." Techno pulled me out of my chair, quickly to a safe zone.

And he was filming it all.

"Yes! Hate Quackity!" Rhea grabbed a piece of her food, throwing it at Quackity.

"Is it that easy to make someone shut up?" Harley was the next to throw something at Sapnap.

"You can't be serious?!" Sapnap stood up, and quickly Harley did as well. He grabbed his cup, pouring it on her head.

"You kissed Jessie Matthews and I let it slide, but I cant shut up?!"

"Prank wars!" Tommy was throwing shit at Selina now, who grabbed her plate and smashed it in Tommy's face.

"Prank wars doesn't involve everyone else dickhead!"

"This is all that anger of you leaving me the first time!" By the time Karl was done, he was definitely going to need a shower before going anywhere.

Nora and Tubbo were hiding under the table, dumping drinks on peoples shoes. Those little small gremlins.

"My Christmas decorations!" Skylar covered her face, turning away.

"Oh jeez!" Ranboo closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Listen up! You don't wanna take us on!" Eryn and Foolish we're back to back, holding their plates in one hand, and having a ball of food ready.

Eryn and Foolish ended up getting in a smaller food fight with Quackity and Rhea. Which Eryn and Foolish did in fact win.

"Iris come here!" Rylee tried to grab Iris as she slipped through everyone.

"Beat him up!" Iris screamed at Harley as they threw stuff at sapnap.

Zana and Jack started hysterically laughing, and they were sitting in the middle of everyone, so they were covered head to toe. But they weren't moving.

"I'm going back to being a mute!" Julie covered her mouth and laid her head on the table.

"No! Jules, hey! We don't need to- let's not! Look at how good this is! Look at how good your doing."

"Your so frustrating!" Roxanne yelled at Schlatt and he laughed.

"Me? Frustrating?!" He laughed harder and she got even more angry.

"Don't turn your back when we are talking."

"Or what." She rolled her eyes, turning her back again.

Roxanne got thrown over Schlatts shoulder and he carried her out of the house.

"This is going to get so many views." Techno started typing away on his phone, and next thing you know everyone had notifications going off.

"Aw. You all have my notifs on." Techno said, looking around at everyone.

"What the hell did you post on YouTube?" Harley asked, sitting down and opening her phone.

"Do you ever shut up!"

"Oh my god you posted it on YouTube?!"

"Subscribe to Technoblade."

1530

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

407K 5.6K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...
177K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
1M 28.9K 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 tommy finds himself falling for dream's younger sister 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜
124K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc