"TulipsЁЯМ╖" - a deep and passi...

author_avya_ рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVE IN DESTINY ЁЯМ╖ЁЯМ╖ЁЯМ╖ ADITYA MALHOTRA,26 years old. CEO of... рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ

copyright
ЁЯМ╖
Disclaimer of the story
INTRODUCTION
Character aesthetics
FAMILY'S INTRODUCTION
chapter -- 1
Chapter -- 2
chapter -- 4
CHAPTER -- 5
CHAPTER -- 6
CHAPTER -- 7
CHAPTER -- 8
CHAPTER -- 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER -- 11
CHAPTER -- 12

CHAPTER -- 3

1.6K 130 14
author_avya_ рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

  It's already so late.I need to sleep but i am not able to.Today when i returned to my house,i was happy and sad at the same time.I am happy because i saw her and sad because i couldn't meet her.My whole family kept questioning me about my dull mood but I just made up a reason saying that it is because of my office work.I was completely out of my mind the whole time thinking about her.I not even had my dinner properly.Ahhhh!!!Why am i so obssesed with her..?Why am i always thinking about her...?Why am i always searching for her..?What are these feelings called...?I don't even know her name but i am feeling many feelings about her...?How can i figure it out?.I am not able to understand anything.I think my mind is not working .Not only my mind all my senses are not in my control since the moment i saw her.Ohh goddd!!!I think i have to meet her tomorrow. If not i will surely become a mad man for her.I think i should sleep now or else tomorrow i will look like a night owl.But i can't sleep.Aaaaahhh!!!!I was thinking about her continuously but somehow i was planning to fall asleep.After some time my eyelids felt heavy and i slept like that.

                             The next day morning aditya woke up and done his daily morning chores.Veer called him and let him know about his schedule today.As usual harsha called everyone and everyone read the article.Aditya went downstairs,had his breakfast with his family.But all this time his mind is somewhere else.He was so nervous to meet her.Everyone noticed it and confronted him.He just said them that there is a very important meeting today and he is nervous about it.Everyone believed him and cheered him up.

                           I just reached my car which is at the entrance.I wanted to drive the car so i gave a day off to my driver.Today i am wearing a whirt tshirt,pants of navy blue.I kept my blazzer in the back seat which is also in navy blue colour.I just started driving and my heart suddenly started beating faster and faster .I am so nervous because this is my first meeting with her.I was practising all the way driving to her floral shop.
                          🌷🌷🌷

                        I just reached her floral shop.Thank god its open.I just parked my car,stepped out of my car and crossed the road.I am standing infront of her shop but there is no sign of her.I felt a hand on my shoulder which raised my heartbeats so fast.I just turned my foot in that direction only to find my destiny.I was so stunned by her looks.I was starring at her eyes,her face,her hair and everthing about her.She is looking like a goddess to me.She is wearing a white and navy blue combination kurti set with navy blue jhumkas which stole my heart.Her lips are perfect that she doesn't need any lipstick but she applied red lipstick to make them even more prettier and she applied kajal to her eyes to make those beautiful eyes even more beautiful.A slight wind hit her and her hair started moving.I was just blessed at that moment.Her jhumkas are moving and right now their sounds are more than a romantic song to me .My eyes are so blessed to see this beauty.She is such a beauty.I came back to reality from my lalala world when she waved her hands infront my face to make me come to my senses.I just wore my sunglasses to hide my feelings.

"hello sir.What do you want??" she asked me.

Mannn!!!! Her voice.The best voice i heard till date i can just listen to her voice till my last breath.She is doing something to me.

"jii,Aapko kya chahiye?"she repeated her question
(translation:- what do you want?)

"tum"i said involuntarily in a low and slow voice.
(translation:-"you")

"huh???Can u repeat it once more sir i cant hear you"she said.

I came to my senses and tried to cover it and said"tulips"

I said it to cover it but i also had some reason behind asking her to give tulips.Tulips indicate deep love .I just indirectly told her my feelings.I still didn't figure out my feelings for her but i wish i have those love feelings for her.

"oh ok sir.Do you want tulip flowers or a tulip bouquet??"she asked.

"just some flowers,please."i replied

"what colour do you want sir??"she asked

"red tulips"i replied.

"ok sir.Wait a minute i will bring your flowers to you." she said and started moving but got stuck by my question.
"what's your name?"i asked.

"huhh???"she replied with a confused look.

"i mean what is your name?"i asked with a curiosity

She smiled at me and said " i am aadhya sharma,owner of this floral shop"

"i am aditya malhotra,ceo of malhotra companies"i said.

"ok mr.Malhotra.Just give me a minute"she said and started moving towards her floral shop.

Ohh godd!!She called me mr.Malhotra.I was literelly dead when i heared it.It just stabbed me in my heart.I was lost in my thoughts and not even noticed that she is back.She forwarded me the flowers  and i took the flowers.

"by the way,nice interior"i said to her to extend the conversation.

"thank you sir"she said.And passed me the bill

I payed the bill,returned to my car with sadness because i wanted to spend some more time with her and i was about leave but i stopped my actions when i heard her calling me.

I turned back to see her running towards me catching a red rose in her hand.She forwared her hand which is holding a red rose.I gave her a confused look.

"i thought of giving red rose daily to the first customer who visits my floral shop starting from today.Since today your my first customer i have to give you a red rose mr.Malhotra"she said with a happy smile on her face.

"ohh!!Thank you and all the best for your business." i said and took the flower.

"thank you,Mr.malhotra."She said and turned her heel to move towards her floral shop.

"ms.Sharma" i called her out.she turned towards me and said"ji..!"

Hayee...!!! That ji..... Just stolen my heart.

"this is for you" i said and forwarded the tulips to her.

She gave me a look.I undestood her question.

"since you gave me a flower as a gesture i think i should also give you something" i said

"no sir. Why would you give me those?You purshased them for your purpose" she said and protested from taking.

"ms.Sharma.You have to take it"i said.
She was sayig no with her hands and started moving backward.

Suddenly a bike came with a full speed from no where.It was about to hit her.I rushed towards her in no time.I just hold her by waist and lifted her to the opposite side.She just closed her eyes and rested her head on my chest in fear.I signed when i saw her safe in my arms.I rested my chin on her head.

She slowly opened her eyes and i asked her "are you okay?".She just nodded her head.

"i got scared"i said and looked into her eyes.

She was also looking into my eyes.That eye contact continued for a while.I was just drown in her eyes.At this moment i realised i am in love with her and deeply fell in love with her.Now i am 100% sure about my feelings.I can assure now that its love.Now i am never gonna leave her.She is my queen and everything.I will never hurt her and leave her.She is gonna be with me forever.This is a promise i made to myself.

Someone called her that is when we just realised that we are so close.We just have 1 inch gap between our faces and We moved apart.

"thank you,mr.Malhotra."she said.

"to accept your thank you i have a condition" i said

"what..?"she asked.

"you have to take these flowers" i said
She smiled and took it from my hands
I was just dancing in my head.

"ok.Mr.Malhotra i have to go.Hoping to see you again"she said

"sure" i said. we both bid a bye.

I sat in my car and visuals of her in my arms few minutes ago had flashed in front of my eyes.I saw the red rose she gave me just a few minutes ago.I was smiling like an idiot right now.I started driving to my office even though i wanted to spend some time with her.I saw her through the car window again from my car but she is already looking at me.She waved her hand in my direction saying bye i just smiled and said bye.I started driving and her face slowly started fading.

                          Today i met an intresting person and unknowingly I am waving a bye to him.He is aditya malhotra.He is so cool,handome and nice.He wore a formal suit.I don't know why but i felt some connection with him.When he saved me from that accident i was frozen in his arms.Dont know why but i felt peace in his arms.When he said that he got scared because of that incident i felt the care in him for me.The care i craved from my parents.I think i have to make him my friend.I just realised i have tulips in my hand given by him.I just smelled them and i felt the same fragrance i got from him.But wait i hugged a stranger and i am happy about it.But It gave me some peace of mind.I felt some strange feeling towards him.

I think i should give him a thank you treat for saving me.But how to give him a treat i don't have his number to call him for a treat.I wish to meet him again tommorow.I just came out of my thoughts when workers started calling me for assigning their Work.

          ____________×××___________

       So my dear lovely readers, Aditya ko pata chal gaya ki woh aadhya se pyaar kartha hain ab addhya ko realise hona chahiye.Btw what do you people think about that accident scene?? Do share your feelings💗🤝🏻

Today's chapter is small but i promise to post a big chapter in 2 days.👍🏻🫂

      I hope you all enjoyed it.Do vote the chapter.🤌🏻❤️

Everyone please do follow me🌝 on instagram where I post the spoilers and updates about the story🌚.My Instagram account :- @author._avya._

I will be very grateful to you if you all follow me on insta and Wattpad need your pyarr and support🙇🏻‍♀️❤️.

Okay guys stay tuned❤️till I upload next chapter of the story💖❤️.

рдкрдврд╝рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рд░реА рд░рдЦреЗрдВ

рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдпреЗ рднреА рдкрд╕рдВрджреЗ рдЖрдПрдБрдЧреА

27.4K 904 21
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
527K 23.2K 36
Not edited(first draft) Nayab Hasan 22 year old beautiful girl is a journalist. She is bubbly, kind hearted, adventurous and firm in her decisions. ...
2.2K 217 17
KIAAN OBEROI Kiaan is 28 years old CEO of Oberoi industry He is rude , arrogant Having extreme level of anger He kills very badly those who betr...