𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐯𝐞...

由 lifexxsupportt

This all new series takes a fresh look at how the women of the Orlando basketball scene navigate the competit... 更多

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 + 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬: 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨: Meet The Cast
PROMOS
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗢 𝟮
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 - 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐 - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞-𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞-𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 - 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔 - 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐰
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖 - 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

25 1 0
由 lifexxsupportt

"Previously on Basketball Wives Orlando...." Valerie's voiceover.

Yessy's Confessional: My dads here for the week in Orlando from Missouri and I just wanted to catch up with him and talk because I haven't seem him since me and the kids left for Orlando earlier in the summer

Michael: So what's going on with you ? I'm seeing a new guy posted on your accounts Yessy who is this man ?

Yessy: Oh wow...We getting right into it huh ?

-

Cassidy's Confessional: My girls night out is hopefully gonna be drama free.

Morgan: Never have I ever thought Valerie's bags was fake

None of the ladies put fingers down except and Morgan as they snicker.

Valerie: Never have I ever been married for longer than two years!

The ladies look at each other while Valerie and Morgan give each other the death stare

Morgan: Girl put yo damn hand down. You always been fake as fuck.!

Valerie: You can say what the hell you want. It doesn't phase me.

-

Cassidy: *Sighs* Because I just feel like Mulan and Morgan were just being very immature at my event and I would never act like that at one of their events EVER !

-

Summer: Soooo I'm gonna throw a dinner party and call it "The Last Supper".

Dess: Who all coming ?

Summer: I'm inviting the whole group ! Anybody got something to say it's going to be said at the table !

Cassidy: Whewww chileee idk how this gon go !

Summer: We'll see !

-

Morgan: Wait who had said the bully comment ?

Dess: Cassidy and Summer!

Summer and Yessy are seen walking into the supper together. They sit at the tables and begin to talk.

Summer's Confessional: Tonight is my amazing..well...supposed to be amazing dinner party. I am hoping for the best but I know it's about to pop off so let's not get out hopes up.

Summer and Yessy hug and sip a drink

Summer: Girlll how are you ?

Yessy: I'm okay I guess

Summer: What's wrong ?

Yessy: I just felt very disrespected by Mulan at the store opening. It was very crazy of her to be calling me out of my name in front of everyone.

Summer: Yeah that wasn't cool at all. But that's what tonight is for. Everyone to come together and say any and everything that is on their minds.

Yessy's Confessional: I want everything to go great and hoping that me and Mulan can have an actual and MATURE woman to woman conversation but knowing her I know it won't happen.

Mulan and Morgan walk in and have a few drinks before attending the drama

Morgan's Confessional: I heard tonights the night to put everything on the flo ! So that's exactly what I'm here to do. I been hearing slick remarks and comments through the grapevine and I know they don't think I'm letting ANYTHING slide. Period !

The waiter brings the drinks and they begin to speak

Mulan: Girl what the fuck is about to go down....

Morgan: I have NO idea but I just want an understanding of what exactly happened and why me and you are being labeled as bullies.

Mulan: Wait who called us bullies ?

Morgan: Bitch Cassidy and Summer.

Mulan: Oh WOWWW.

Mulan's Confessional: It's really hurtful to hear that Summer of all people would call me names behind my back ! I thought me and her were forming a bond especially since we're both businesswomen and love basketball. But that just goes to show you can't trust anyone.!

Mulan: Well I for sure wanna get to the bottom of that because they just mad we the releast in the crewwww

Morgan: And isss!

Dess's Confessional: I decided to call Valerie up to the side bar to talk and just get to know her more before we get to the table with all of the other ladies.

Dess and Valerie sit down and stare at each other before Dess breaks the silence

Dess: Soo sis what's the tea ? Because I don't know you that well other than what I've heard from the other ladies so I wanted to formally meet you and just get to know you.

Valerie's Confessional: I don't believe any word this girl is saying. She's friends with Mulan and Morgan so you KNOW she has something messy right up her sleeve.

Valerie: Wellll I just don't know about this because you are close friends with 2 girls who don't like me soooo ?

Dess: Welll I'm not here as their friends I'm here as Dess and I want to know more about you since we are clearly running in the same circle

Valerie: Okay ? So I'm supposed to just trust what you say ?

Dess's Confessional: This girl is coming off real hostile. And she needs to watch it and keep it cute because I'm NOT the woman she needs to be mad at AT ALL.

Dess: So I'm just gonna go out and say it. I don't think people here have respect for you.

Valerie: You don't think people have respect for me ?

Dess: No. Not at all.

Valerie: Okay! I honestly don't care about respect. I know my worth, it's the other ladies who don't.

Dess flips her hair as Valerie gets up and walks away

The cameras go back to all the ladies arriving at the table and Summer giving a speech.

Summer: I just wanna say thanks to you ladies for coming out ! It means the most to me.

Summer's Confessional: The lades must know that this event is called The Last Supper because it will be the LAST time I come to a group event if they can't get along.

Summer: I want everyone to just speak their minds so we can get it all out and be a happily friend group once again !

Cassidy: I guess I'll start. Valerie who do you think wrote those questions at the game the other night ?

Valerie: I mean I have my guesses but I know who it most likely was but it doesn't phase me.

Cassidy: Oh Okay ! I was just asking because I don't want you to feel like all of us are bullies. Because I know I'm not !

Mulan and Morgan look at each other and laugh

Cassidy: Ya'll got sum ya'll wanna say ?

Morgan: Actually yes I do ! Who came up with the bully comment Dess ?

Dess: From my memories...it was Summer and Cassidt

Cassidy scrunches up her face and giggles

Cassidy's Confessional: I think Dess needs to invest in some memory pills cause bitch when did I EVER call Morgan and Mulan bullies. She said it first, and I agreed.

Cassidy: Well I guess it just came from when ya'll get together it's just a bunch of HEHEHE AND HAHAHA going on and a-

Mulan and Morgan interrupt

Mulan: Okay ? And when you and Summer get together it's a bunch of talking and no action

Morgan: Wait what's the HEHE, HAHA ?

Cassidy: Why you speaking when I'm speaking BITCH I'm talking ?

Morgan: Bitch don't call me a Bitch

Morgan's Confessional: I have been through entirely TOO much for this bitch to sit up here and call me a bitch in my face. I am a mother. A daughter and so much more.

Morgan: I don't give a fuck what you have to say !

Cassidy: Well bitch I was talking and she gave me the floor!!

Morgan: Well BITCH I'm talking now and you're gonna listen

Cassidy: No the fuck I'm not !

Morgan fixes her hair and says

Morgan: All I know is that you hoes is mad asf !

Cassidy: You wanna be a bully now I'ma big bully yo bitch ass !

Morgan: What ?

Cassidy: And if I did call you a bully bitch so wassup ?

Cassidy's Confessional: I don't know who these girls though they were tonight but if I did call you bitches bullies...what the fuck are ya'll gonna do ?

Cassidy: I'ma bully yo ass now cause you a pussy ass hoe !

Cassidy says as she throws a napkin in Morgan's face. A fight breaks out as plates, shoes and more are thrown and the cameras black out the fight

Summer tries to break it up and then gets hit in the head by Mulan. Everyone is in the hands of security as Cassidy and Morgan are still arguing.

Cassidy: Yeah ! Yeah hoe wassup !

Mulan: We can take it to the streets bitch.

Cassidy: Okay so let's go the fuck !

Mulan and Morgan are escorted out of the dining and taken outside. Cassidy removes her shoes and tries to run after then but security catches her

Cassidy: Yeah ! Ya'll hoes luck this time ! But they can't save you every time !

Yessy: Just calm down Cassidy they aren't on your level.

Valerie: Yeah you too rich for this shit !

Cassidy, Yessy and Valerie are back on the balcony talking

Yessy: I think she felt like you were calling her out of her name

Cassidy: Well that's not the case at all. That's just how I talk and if she feels that way I'm sorry to her but that's just me !

Yessy: Yeah it's kind of like girl...shut up !

Cassidy picks up Morgan's shoe

Cassidy: Who shoe this is ? This Morgan shoe ? Fuck her shoe she gon have to get that bitch back in blood.

Cassidy says as she throws her shoe over the balcony

Yessy is seen walking with her and Tyrese's son across the complex to Cassidy's house

Cassidy's Confessional: While Tyrese is away playing me and Yessy promised to keep our kids combined this summer, so we decided to let them have a play date at my place while me and Yessy catch up.

Cassidy and Yessy sit on the couch

Cassidy: Chile I'm just like so upset with myself how I acted the other night.

Yessy: I know you can't let people who don't matter push you to that limit

Cassidy: It's just crazy because Dess knows she called HER friends bullies first and they wanted to jump down me and Summer's throats about it.

Yessy: You know they are the 3 messy crew so maybe she ain't tell them that she's the one who called them bullies and you and Summer just agreed.

Cassidy's Confessional: I don't like fighting so when I went home I thought about my actions and how I could have taken that WAY better.

Yessy: I mean she kind of deserved it. Cause like you go around bullying every one and expect no one to say or do anything to you.

Cassidy: I know that but I mean she ain't really did nothing to me for me to throw something at her and snatch her up like I did !

They laugh

Yessy: I mean maybe you guys could talk it out ! And come together again !

Cassidy: For sure I hope so ! And Summer got hit by Mulan so now they ain't speaking. It's just a lot going on and I don't think group outings will do us any more justice then it does wrecking !

Yessy takes a deep breath

Dess's Confessional: I own my own hair salon down here in Orlando so I invited Mulan and Morgan here after hours to catch up with them since the other night.

Mulan and Morgan walk in the salon and have a seat while Dess is sweeping

Dess: My lovely ladies how are ya'll doing ?

Mulan: Chile we are all still trying to wrap our heads around how it turned left so quickly

Dess: I think it was the word bitch was flying around too loosely.

Morgan: For sure !

Morgan's Confessional: I am VERY upset that me and Cassidy's friendship took a turn to a worst the other day but maybe it was for the best....maybe we'll be able to come back from this...maybe not.

Morgan: I think me and Cassidy can for sure move on as long as we establish that she was wrong in every aspect.

Dess: Mulan, what happened with you and Summer ? Because me and her actually got into it the DAY after that !

Mulan: She messed around and got punched! Trying to get in Cassidy and Morgan's fight...

Morgan: Wait, Dess why did you and Summer get into it ??

Dess: WELLLLLL.....

Dess says as she pulls out her phone and opens her messages

Dess: I heard that she called me messy and told our makeup artist not to work with me. So I politely put the three of us in a groupchat and went off

Morgan: Oh lord

Mulan: Oh my....

Dess: She then decided to say "we'll see..."after I said that I can work with anyone I want to !

Morgan: But the thing is why does she think it's okay to try to blacklist you from the makeup world ?

Dess: And then I said "Okay Oompa Loompa".

Mulan and Morgan laugh

Dess: And then she said "Okay flatty" And she sent me a picture of the back of me

Dess pulls up a picture Summer sent her of her backside and shows it to Mulan and Morgan as she tears up

Dess: I'm just so insecure about my body, and I just can-

Mulan and Morgan get up and go hug Dess

Mulan: Awww don't cry

Morgan: It's okay Dess don't cry over her

Dess's Confessional: I am VERY self conscious about my body because I am the only one in my family without the big sexy curves and hips and I just always got talked about for it. So I took lots of offense to that comment when Summer said it to me.

They continue to hug as they wipe her tears and Dess smiles

Summer's Confessional: These other ladies can be jealous, upset or anything they want but that will NOT stop my bag. ANYTIME soon !

Summer sets up her camera and tripod and presses record on the video

Summer: What's up lovelies ! Today I'ma be showing ya'll a few pointers on how to make it look like you been playing basketball for YEARS !

Summer dribbles the ball as she then shoots it over and over, making it in the hoop every time !

Summer's Confessional: The other night was VERY uncalled for ! I tried to be nice to those bully girls but clearly they don't know how to give back the love they receive!

Summer finishes up making her content, sips her water and leaves the basketball court.

Valerie's Confessional: I'm taking some time away from the messy ladies this week and focusing on my kids. I've been called to the behavior office to meet with the specialist to talk about my son's test results.

Valerie walks into the office and awaits the specialist. The specialist walks in and greets Valerie

Kelly: Hello! My name's Kelly and I'll be going over the test results with you today !

Valerie: Okay, let's get started !

Kelly: Okay so Karter has been diagnosed with ADHD and emotional-obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Valerie: Oh wow...Okay!

Valerie tears up and the specialist hands her tissues.

Kelly: But the good news is....we have already got his medication for him to begin taking whenever you feel like it !

Valerie: Okay, thank you so much ! So I know that my other son has Cerebral Palsy so do you think Karter has missed developing that or will he maybe develop it later ?

Kelly: I mean for right now he shows no signs of it so I think he's perfectly fine ! But if you notice any symptoms that are out of his 2 diagnosis just give us a call and we can set a second meeting up !

Valerie: Okay thank you so much ! For everything you guys have been an amazing help !

Valerie's Confessional: I know this won't be an easy ride and I'm ready to take on the world with my 2 amazing kids and my loving and caring husband !

Summer and Mulan are shown split screen walking down the street to the park bench.

Mulan's Confessional: When I got the text from Summer saying to meet her here. I was like OKAY! I finally get to talk to her and get the reasonings off of my mind.

Summer sits down across from Mulan

Summer: Thank you for meeting me here !

Mulan: My pleasure, how have you been ?

Summer: Let's not play nice. Why did you take it upon yourself to put your hands on me ?

Mulan: Because I felt like I needed to

Summer: So you walk around putting your hands on any and everybody ?

Mulan: If I feel like they need it, that's what they get and you were putting your hands on my friend so I decided to take action

Summer: No baby I was trying to break the fuck up the fight if you MUST know !

Mulan: Well from my perspective it looked like you were trying to jump in it !

Summer: And I was not!

Mulan: Okay that's settled.

Summer: No it's not settled. I'm not about to dismiss you putting your hands on me, and waiting a week to apologize like...? I thought we were building a friendship and you've proven to me that you are just reckless.

Mulan: I had to take some time and think and process before I hit you up and apologized to you

Summer: It doesn't matter. If you wanted to be a real friend you would have hit me as soon as possible

Mulan: And I did.

Summer's Confessional: Mulan can sit here and try to save face all she wants but I know her apology wasn't sincere and she never will be. So she can take her fake ass apology and go to hell with it.

Summer: We can't be friends, we can be cordial but not friends, not after you put your hands on me

Mulan: I am sorry though like I said I was trying to defend my friend, but if you don't wanna except it then I guess we aren't friends

Summer: Well babes, I already said that !

Mulan gets up and walks to her car and leaves

Summer: She's full of shit bro !

The episode ends.

"Next time on Basketball Wives Orlando...." Yessy's voiceover.

Valeire: I'm not gonna lie...

Dess: Uh oh

Valerie: I was NOT feeling how you kind of questioned me the other day at the dinner

Dess: Was I coming off aggressive ?

Valerie: I mean not aggressive but it was kind of like you're want to be friends wasn't genuine.

-

Dess: Becauseeeee I have a surprise !

Summer: Oh lord, what is it Dess ?

Dess: I'm throwing a slumber party tomorrow night ! All the ladies are invited !

Summer's eyes widen

Dess: Chile why you look like that ??

-

Mulan's Confessional: This is why JA never wants me and her to meet because he's marrying the bitch ! I will do everything in my power to fuck this up ! Watch me

Mulan: I just don't think this is gonna last

Yessy: We do NOT care about what you think about our relationship

Mulan: Well I'm just saying, he cheated on me multiple times throughout 8 years

Yessy: Yeah because he was unhappy. With me he has nothing to worry about

-

Morgan: Valerie did you or did you not give Tyrese my phone number and address ?

Valerie: No I did not.

Morgan: You're a liar

Valerie: How am I lying ?

Morgan: Because I know you did. You put me and my fucking kids in danger!

-

Summer runs up on Mulan and tries to hit her but security moves and escorts Mulan out. Mulan snatches onto the walls to prevent being taken out

Mulan: You selling yo pussy online to only fans for a free seven day trial bitch !!

Summer: Bitch please ! AND YOUR MAN PROBABLY SUBSCRIBED HOE !

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

134 27 28
It's been 6 years. A lot has happened. Marriages, babies, living successful lifestyles. Everything is completely different now. Symonéé is now marri...
1.9K 51 18
New Life, New Baby, New Drama, New Money.
4.4K 229 24
Four women married to wealthy man , they don't work but only live to spend the money that their husband's work hard for . who wouldn't give anything...
11.4K 126 26
In a world where everything is far from perfect, there are challenges, risks, failed tasks and so much more. So after Glory and Deathbringer have the...