what? i reincarnated as kyogr...

Kuntianakgg tarafından

when Ron wake up, he found out that he die and reincarnated as kyogre,killing monster on the sea and shock th... Daha Fazla

what I'm dead?
whale family
fishing boat
killer whale attack
smile on camera
famous whale on Internet
project to find the whale
mission given
finding the whale
meet the whale
ruin
going explore the ruin
some familiar face
new species?
strange whale
attack of white shark
world record
mysterious object
big whale appear
new companion
shock the Internet
intelligence bureau
doubting the world he was in
thunder show
the electric ray leader

looking for more trouble

1.2K 67 5
Kuntianakgg tarafından

   "You mean sailfish have sharper beaks than great white shark teeth?"

   "That’s right, the great white shark is more dependent on strong bite force than its teeth, and the sailfish is different!"

   "These guys can almost be regarded as the fastest moving group of marine life power!"

   "The average speed is around 90 kilometers per hour, and sprinting short distances will be very fast!"

   "And the smaller the contact area, the easier it is to pierce objects, everyone knows that!"

   "And according to records, sailfish often attack cruise ships, even steel plates can pierce, let alone animal shells!"

   "So it’s really possible that the whale god died by being pierced by these sailfish?”

   "AAAAh, whale god quick go find a place and hide!"

   "I feel like it was too late, the body of the whale god is too big, and the speed of those sailfish is too fast. There is no time to dodge at all!"

   Countless foreign audiences couldn’t help but shake their heads slightly.

   "Oh, it seems that it’s really unfortunate, the male protagonist of this show is going to die on the first day of the show."

   "It’s just a slightly special whale in the ocean, no one cares if he dies anyway, and we usually used to hunt whales"

   "I have seen the piercing power of a sailfish. This guy can casually pierce the steel plate of a ship. There is no hope for this guy, he is already dead!"

   And Ron, who was under the water, did not panic at all.

   Because your own skin has long been strengthened.

   After experiencing the fight with the big shark, Ron had a rough assessment of his combat effectiveness.

   So he didn't care about the attack of these dozens of sailfish, he did not pay attention at all.

   Soon, a sailfish’s attack fell on Ron's body.

   The sharp long beak stabbed fiercely towards Ron's body!

   But it did not happen, as countless viewers imagined. Instead, the long beaks on the top of most sailfish suddenly bent, and some even broke directly.

   These sailfish at the bottom of the sea are frightened. What kind of thing is this?

   How it feels harder than a steel plate, it feels like an impenetrable wall!

   Are you sure this thing is a whale and not a submarine? 

   In the livestream room, many viewers.

   "This whale god is really strong, even the sailfish can’t pierce its skin!!"

   "You see those guys’ long beaks are bent. If I were those sailfish, I already felt I was going to die"

   "Hahaha, I think this group of sailfish is also experiencing this situation for the first time."

   "I’m a sailfish, and I’m already regretting it!"

   Foreign audiences are even more unbelievable.

   "Is this thing really a whale?"

   "What kind of material is his skin, a steel plate?”

   "I don’t believe it, are you sure this is not a submarine from China, camouflaged as a whales?"

   "Oh my God, this is definitely a mutant creature, the skin of an ordinary water creature can't be this hard!"

   And Ron, at the bottom of the sea, does not know this.

   At this time, he had already opened his big mouth, revealing two rows of teeth!

   I haven’t used it myself since the last time I had teeth.

   Ron smiled viciously and began to hunt these sailfish!

   This scene made everyone stunned.

   "Is that a row of inverted triangle teeth?"

   "How is it possible, whales are known to have no teeth!"

   "Even if there are, there are only a few molar teeth that have not completely degenerated!"

   "Wait, are you guys new to this livestreaming? Because he already had teeth"

   "Oh yeah I had a screenshot when he was smiling and exposing all his teeth. I use it as my wallpaper now."

   "But how do you explain this tooth?"

   "We absolutely have no idea about that, but hey, that is a mystery, a mystery that we need to unsolved, thank you for coming"

   "Is it possible that we actually recognized the wrong species in the first place? This guy may be a mutated shark?"

   "Maybe there is a possibility that this guy was not a whale at all, but I feel it was more like a shark full of aggression!”

   "I want to ask you, have you ever seen such a big shark?"

   Countless people in the live broadcast room were confused.

   And Professor Louis was even more excited after seeing Ron's two rows of teeth.

   Although it goes against common sense, when it comes to this whale, he had already seen many strange things about this whale!

   The more abnormalities shown by the whale, the more people are willing to watch him.

   This makes the shows even more popular and the people above are going to increase the funding for this project!

   And foreign audiences are scared because of Ron's weird abnormalities.

   "Oh My God, I swear if I saw him, I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs!"

   "If such a monster appears in our sea, I’m afraid I won’t even dare to go to the beach!"

   "We already had the great white shark, and it is already scary enough, and now we have this shit?"

   "I suggest you should kill this guy as soon as possible!"

   "Eat my nut, you fcking dipshit, you think, because he had teeth. That meant it was the end of the world?"

   "Whether it’s a great white shark or a whale, what do we do if we love a mythical beast?"

   "What a barbarism. It is simply hopeless for such people who don't know the true danger of this monstrosity."

   "You up there, give me your address, and I'm going to let you know what real barbarism is!"

   Many netizens knew about the act of foreign netizens and began to bombard them with thousands of barrages and push away all the negative comment about their whale.

   And the fact that the new whale species have sharp teeth in their mouths has also fermented rapidly.

   Not only on the Internet platforms of various countries, they quickly rushed to the hot search.

   It even caused a shock in the field of marine biology!

   As the most authoritative oceanographer to Ron, Professor Louis.

   He even published three research papers in major journals in one breath, which made the experts in the field of marine biology research curious about the Whale.

   Many people from all around the world have already initiated an application to officials, asking to enter the territorial waters and conduct marine biological research.

   Of course, all this was vetoed by the high-level authority.

   What kind of joke our own country has not finished researching, and you want to do your own research? Are you making fun of us!

.....

   [Ding! Congratulations to the host for triggering the hidden achievement, “scare me, I scared you!” and earning 300 points!]

   Deep in the ocean, Ron, who had just finished eating the sailfish, received a prompt from the system.

   Ron, who at first was just for fun disturbing a bunch of sailfish, suddenly got 300 system points!

   For Ron, there is nothing more tempting than earning points now!

   From the activation of the system until now, he had always tried to collect system points, but it was not very effective.

   And now the system gives him free points!

   When he received the system points, Ron was tempted by the rewards from the system and couldn't wait.

   The rewards are tempting. Who can keep them?

   Ron suddenly said to the system.

   "Start the lottery!"

   [ Ding! Deduct 300 points and the draw begins! ]

   [ Congratulations to the host for obtaining the skill: electric releaser ]

   Ron was stunned, and what was the electric releaser?

   It sounds great, but I don’t know how powerful it is.

   After all, in marine life, there are also this type of creature that can emit electricity.

   For example, electric eels, electric rays.

   The electricity released by these guys can be large or small, and the high intensity can even temporarily paralyze people and even make them lose consciousness.

   Electricity itself is dangerous, especially when combined with water, which can carry an electric current in it. It makes it a deadly weapon.

   And in places where everywhere you see is water?

   You don't want to imagine how big the damage was, you don't want to imagine how big the damage was if it happened.

   For Ron, this electric releaser, the strength of the note can be cumulatively improved is good news.

   After all, electric is Ron's weakness. If there is a way to counter it, that would be great.

   This is the first time Ron got another way of attack skill type other than kyogre skill.

   Now that there is another ability that can not only protect him, but also attack my enemy.

   Like the system says that I can upgrade it when I get it again.

   And if I got this skill a few more times, wouldn't it be very powerful?

   Or even evolve into superpowers?

   Ron felt excited when he thought about it.

   Thinking of this, Ron's heart was beating so fast, and he couldn’t wait to test the strength of his new skill right away.

   By the way, there are no electric eels and electric rays on the seabed.

   Thinking about this, Ron couldn't do anything besides searching.

   So find these guys to give it a try!

   Ron's huge body suddenly began to accelerate.

   This made the steamers on the sea tense all at once.

   "Quick, keep up with him!" shouted professor Louis while biting his lip.

   On the other hand, the viewer who see Ron finally making a move is very happy.

   "Yay, the whale is going to cause havoc in another place."

   "But where is the whale god going to go?"

   "Holy moly, he's going too fast! Are we going to lose him now?"

   "I feel this is not the whale god that I know sees. Usually, when he sees any sea creature, he will hit them intentionally."

   "Yes, it is indeed a bit abnormal, there are several turtles next to him, and there are several sharks and dolphins!"

   "I always feel like the whale god is looking for something"

   And the professor on the deck is also frowning slightly.

   He and the netizens have the same point of view.

   The whale is very likely looking for something, but what?

   The main thing is, he was definitely not looking for food, because he had a single handed eat all the sailfish.

   Is it looking for his group?

   If he is looking for his whale group, then he would not do this, because ordinary whales will choose to sing to attract the attention of the group.

   But I don't know if this guy is even a whale. His behavior is not like a whale at all.

   Thinking about that, Professor Louis can only have one thing in his mind, to know him even better.

   Everyone watched the camera with Ron wild running for a while, and finally stopping in a shallow sea area!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

810K 23.8K 56
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...
8.9K 371 21
*Warning* Bad Grammer and more "I have paws... I HAVE PAWS!!!!" Classic isekai, guy dies (by accident from a god) and is now reincarnated into a magi...
5.4K 81 20
《Murderous Tsunami AU》 ~~Tsunami finally has the crown she deserves~~ Tsunami loves her friends, even though they always yammer on about the dragons...
1.5K 367 61
Mother once told me before she was banished, "You have to be strong, My Love. You will face great challenges but you have be brave and never truly f...