Stay with me

De 16nishika

Siya's P.O.V: I ran fast as I could... Where am I brought into? What place is this? Who kidnapped me? One thi... Mai multe

PROLOGUE
1. I AM BACK
2. THIS IS YOUR WORKPLACE
3. I WILL MARRY YOU
4. OBSESSED
5. REGRET
6. FORCED?
7. BABY GIRL
8. Rashajanam
9. ESCAPE
10. NIGHT OF LOVE
11. GOING INSANE
12. PREVIOUS LIFE
13. BHABHI?
14. HE CAN'T

12. THROBBED

7 0 0
De 16nishika

185 B.C.

Shrisha's P.O.V:

I was made to sit in my room... My room was completely decorated... Jani and Sulu teased me... But I am numb...

"Shrisha... We can understand... But the Raja of rashajanam has been a man of morals... We are happy for you..." They hugged me... They covered me with the veil and left me in the bed...

I cannot even imagine this... How did all this happen? My parents must be worried...

I heard the door cracking sound... I don't know what is going to happen... Should I surrender myself to him?

"We just met today... We can take our time..." I heard his manly voice...

He laid on the bed and turned to the other side... I took the veil... What is he thinking of himself?

"Look... I don't even know your name..." I told him..

"No one dares to call me by my name..." He said...

"So what? I am your wife now... You asked the permission of my parents but not mine right?" I asked turning him to face me...

He held my waist and turned to me... He looked deep into my eyes...

"You know this? Your eyes hold so much beauty..." He said slowly as he adjusted my hair...

His other hand tightened on my waist...

"What are you doing?" I asked him...

I tried to release myself...

"I like your fierce... Would you like to have a fight with me?" He asked...

I tricked his leg and he came on me...

"You think you are strong?" He asked sarcastically...

"Yes I am!" I said and pushed him down again...

"Shrisha... You don't know my power..." He said and came on me...

"Let me know it now!" I said and came on him...

"You will regret!" He said and pushed me down the bed...

"Let's see..." I pushed him and got up... I took my sword and threw another sword on him... He held it...

"Are you sure about this my queen?" He asked me...

"Of course my nameless king!" I told him and forwarded my sword...

"If you have decided to regret... There is nothing I can do!" He said and forwarded... We started fighting for a few minutes... And he suddenly tore my shawl covering my body... I am left with my blouse and skirt...

He smiled... I started fighting and I tore his top revealing his perfectly toned body...

"Save your eyes... They are raping my body..." I heard his voice and I was suddenly in his embrace... He hugged me from behind and caressed my bare waist...

I took a deep breath to control my hormones...

"Can we stop it? If we move forward... You will surely give birth to my child in 10 months..." He said teasing me...

"You want a girl or a boy..." I asked him and moved from his embrace...

"I have decided to be a father over being a king to expect a son..." He said impressing me...

"Impressed Raja sa..." I said and was about to win but  AAhe threw away the sword... He pulled me closer and I dropped the sword in shock...

"Are you in a hurry to make yourself a prey to me?" He asked and pushed me to the wall...

"I am never a prey to anyone Raja sa..." I told him... But he burried his head in the crook of my neck...

What am I feeling?

"What are you doing to me?" I asked him...

"You made a mistake... You made me crave for something which you have..." He said and bit my neck...

"Ahhh... Wha... Whattt iss... Itt?" I moaned...

"Your feminity..." He said and looked into my eyes... I looked at him...

He is making me feel insane... What am I feeling right now? I never had this feel... I am craving for him to touch me...

"You are my siya..." He said and kissed my forehead...

I am feeling comfortable... I hugged him...

"I don't know what this feel is... But I want to feel this for eternity..." I told him...

"We will Siya... I fell for your eyes the moment I saw you... You hold power and beauty... I want my people to have you as our queen... We can take time to fall in love... I will give you all the chances..." He said and caressed my hair...

Soon he took me the kingdom of rashajanam... The kingdom looks really majestic... I miss my parents but I have been prepared for this...

The palace door opened and my man was ahead of my pallak... I am happy to start my new life here...

The men dropped the pallak down and I opened it... I found my man's hand before me... I held his hand and came out of the pallak... I find myself depending on him... Maybe this is how destiny changes you...

My man held my waist and he brought me before the palace...

"Who is this beautiful lady my son?" A man around 60's asked my man... I am sure that he must be my father in law...

"Did you bring her as a gift for me?" The old man asked and I widened my eyes... I never expected him to say that...

"She is my wife..." My man held me tightly...

"She is the princess of Vidishya... And she is not someone who would be calm like my mother... She is fierce and she would ruin any person who does any wrong..." My man said proudly about me...

I realised that he is the best thing that happened to me...

"Oh oh... Don't worry my son... She is my bahu... Aren't you my lady?" This old man can be proved to be the number one... I don't want to talk about this...

This is my first day here... I don't want to pick up a fight...

"Siya... Come with me..." My man said...

We were stopped by a lady... She must be of mom's age... She had such a beautiful smile...

"Who is she?" She asked my man...

"Mom... I would like to introduce the queen of Rashajanam... Maharani Shrisha..." My man said proudly...

I smiled at her and I bent forward to receive blessings from her...

"She is the perfect woman for you... You look beautiful my child... You have a great responsibility of protecting this country and our king would sure stand with you for your decisions..." The lady said in a happy tone...

"Mom... Please can I take her to the island of rashajanam?" My man asked her...

"You are the king... You both should go there for your wedding month..." She said...

I blushed... I don't know why...

"Don't embarrass my daughter in law so much..." The lady... My mother in law said...

"Can I call you Raja matha?" I asked her...

"Of course my dear..." She said...

She blessed me and my man took me to a room...

"This is our room my queen..." My man said and hugged me from behind...

"What was that blushing for? Is it because of our cherishing nights?" He asked whispering into my ears...

"I am... Going to name you..." I told as I turned towards him...

"Name me?" He asked raising his brows...

"Yes... I need to address my husband right?" I asked as I grabbed his neck with my hands...

He grabbed my waist...

"Kabir... The great and powerful Kabir of my life..." I said and crashed my lips with his...

Our life has begun... The kingdom of rashajanam welcomed me with great interest... Kabir had organised many meets with the people...

Soon it was time for us to leave to the island... We reached their soon and we had the best days of our lives... We created many cherishing moments...

We went for hunting and it was fun... one day we were in the room and Kabir was cuddling with me...

We suddenly heard a bell... Kabir groaned and left me...

"Come on husband... As a king you should be there..." I told him...

"But when I need a break to be with my wife right?" He asked as he pecked my lips...

He left... I tried to sleep as I felt tired... I never imagined myself to turn this much... Life changes and feels complete when you are with the right person...

I opened my eyes as I felt someone hugging me... Why do I feel this uncomfortable?

I immediately moved and found Kabir's father... What is he doing here?

"Pita Shri? What are you trying to do?" I shouted...

"Oh my beautiful queen... I cannot resist myself from devouring your beautiful..." He said...

I felt disgusted...

"Kabir!!" I shouted... I took my sword...

"Oh my dear... Let's make it quick and our secret will never reach anyone in this world..." He said with his disgusting mouth...

"Don't you dare come next to me..." I shouted stretching my sword...

"You look so wild with anger..." He said and tried to hold my hand...

I cannot believe myself that I am crying... I want this man to be dead right this moment...

I tried to leave my chamber but he grabbed my hair... I shouted in Pain... Where are the guards? Why there is no one to save me?

Suddenly I took my sword and I cut his hand... His blood was all over my face...

He shouted in Pain...

"Siya!" I heard Kabir's voice...

"What are you doing here?" He asked his father...

"You have married a witch!" He shouted...

I cannot process anything... I stood numb...

"Are you alright?" Kabir asked and caressed my hair... He hugged me...

"She asked me to come to your room and now she is behaving like a good person... Trust me son... She is not a good woman..." He said...

"Don't you dare talk about my goodness... I will rip your body at this moment if you speak one more word..." I shouted...

"Siya... Relax..." Kabir said and took me outside... He called some women asked and asked them to clean me...

I didn't know what happened... My vision blurred and I found myself in another room...

"Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?" Kabir asked me... He kissed my forehead...

"I'm sorry Kabir... I didn't have any other way..." I told him...

"Siya... I would have killed him if he isn't my father..." Kabir said and laid next to me...

"You trust me?" I asked him...

"You are a woman of purity... You would only do the right thing..." He said...

"What did you do to him?" I asked him...

"You don't need to worry about it... You are never going to see him after this..." He said with a smile and hugged me...

I hugged him... I am scared about Kabir's life... I don't know why...

Soon we reached Rashajanam and we were welcomed by Kabir's mother...

Why did she marry a man like him?

"Kabir... Does Raja Mata know about that incident?" I asked him...

"I told her... She felt difficult to face you... But she was fine with the decision I made..." He said...

"What did you do to him?" I asked him...

"I sent him out of our kingdom..." He said...

"But Kabir... He would Target you more... And it is not safe for the girls out there..." I told him...

"You are right about it... I will ask my men to search for him..." He said...

"It is better if you tie him up somewhere... I should not say this... But he is dangerous... He tried to turn you against me... He should not live Kabir..." I told him as I broke down remembering what his father told me that day...

"Siya... I want you to be strong... I promise you... You will never come in face with that man again... I love you..." He said and hugged me...

We started leading our kingdom and I went on rounds every evening and spent my time with the people... I planned to start a plan through which women can learn how to fight and Kabir asked me to do anything I would like to...

I started gathering women and started training them... One day when I was training them... A man suddenly entered... He was covering his face... And I took my sword and started fighting...

I can identify the person just by one gesture... I smirked...

"What brings you here Raja sa?" I asked and everyone panicked...

"To make sure that the training is going well!" He said as he forwaded his sword... We started fighting...

"So... You have been trained so well my Rani sa..." He said and suddenly pulled me to him...

I dropped the sword down...

"Raja sa... People are standing..." I said and tried to leave... But it started raining and everyone left...

We were standing alone...

"You look beautiful..." He said and kissed me...

We were immersed in the kiss... Our love has been sealed...

"I love you..." I said when we parted...

"I am not satisfied..." He said and carried me in bridal style... we came to our room...

"Siya... You are making me proud..." He said after we consummated our wedding...

I hugged him... I felt so comfortable...

"I love you Kabir..." I told him as I hugged him...

Kabir's P.O.V

Current scenario but flashback of Kabir's point of view...

That is what I remember till date... I am confused with what had happened after that... I was in coma for a few days after I dropped siya in the airport... I took time to recover myself... My friends helped me throughout...

"May I know about that girl?" I asked Nishi when she came to the hospital to meet me...

"Her name is siya... Siya Sharma... And..." She told me about their family and their business...

"Why did she runaway now?" Varun asked her...

"She was never interested in this arrangement... Her parents and brother helped her to run away..." Nishi said...

"What are you thinking about now?" Vikrant asked me...

"I am going to London..." I told him...

I smirked... I don't know why I fell for you... I am throbbed by you... As well I don't have any idea about what happened after that but I am never going to leave you in this life too...

___________________________________________

HEY GUYS...

I KNOW THE UPDATE IS A BIT DRAGGY AND IT IS FANTASY OF COURSE... I APOLOGISE FOR NOT WRITING IT IN THE OLDEN DAYS STYLE...

KEEP SUPPORTING...

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON... AFTER 5 VOTES AT LEAST 🥺

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

53.9K 7K 77
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
21.7K 3.4K 11
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
93.4K 3.4K 56
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
OBSESSED De BVRBIEN

Polițiste / Thriller

109K 4.6K 28
obsessed