๐”„ โ„Œ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”Š๐”ข๐”ช...

De 30Impala30

โ„›๐‘’๐’น๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž (๐“ƒ) ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š; ๐’ถ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‡... Mais

~๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰~
~๐’ซ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰~
~โ„ณ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐’ท๐‘œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ~
~โ„ฌ๐‘’๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰~
~๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’~
A/N ~Sorryyy~

~๐’ž๐’ฝ.1~

14 0 0
De 30Impala30

ℐ𝓃 𝒶 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎𝓉𝒽,
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸,
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂
𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃.
ℋ𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒... 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝒹𝒶.

🌌

𝓝𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇

"𝓣here was a time when the fierce and beautiful Land of Alagaesia was ruled by men astride mighty dragons. To protect and serve was their mission, and for thousands of years, the people prospered.

  Sensing their weakness, a young rider named Galbatorix betrayed them... and in a single bloody battle, believed he had killed them all... Riders and dragons alike.

  Since then, our land has been ruled by Galbatorix. He crushed all rebellion, including The freedom fighters known as the Varden.

  Those that survived fled to the mountains. There, they hoped for a miracle that might even their odds against the king...

The king's guards and horses race through the forest, following after a woman.

"Our story begins one night, as Arya, an ally of the Varden, rides for her life, carrying two stones stolen from the king himself"

~Kings throne room~

"I suffer without my stones. Do not prolong my suffering." Galbatorix said sitting on his throne as a man with red hair and markings on his face bows and leaves the dim room.

~In the village~

A young man with hair like gold fastens his boots and blows out a burning candle. A young woman pulled her hair back as she waits for the man, ushering him quietly to the door.

The blond quietly takes his bow and arrows, while to brunette sheathes her sword into its holder. She guides them out of the house, carful not to wake his sleeping uncle. The pair successfully make it out of the cottage.

"Miles away the two young adults venture out into the woods to hunt. Their life and Alagaesia... will never be the same"

The teens walk deeper into the woods, prepared for anything

~With Arya~

The guards are still following after her, when suddenly a hissing sound travels through the area. The kings reinforcements surround the area, arrows notched. The guards that were chasing her suddenly dropped from their horses, pierced by an arrow.

Arya coms to a halt only to be tossed off her white horse and rolled down the small hill.

~With the young hunters~

They jog up and down hills, excited and prepared for a kill. The male making sure to help the female when they passed by steeper parts.

When the girl abruptly latched into the boys arm, making the boy stumble slightly. She points to a doe not far from where they stood.

The golden boy notched his arrow and prepared to release.

~With Arya~

The woman is running with all her might, sword clutched in her hand; trying to get away when out of thin air a massive ring of fire surrounds her. She turns to get out on to find that she is completely surrounded.

The red-haired demon speaks in an ancient language forcing the fire to grow. The man walks through fire "Give it to me," he spoke "Durza" Arya gasps "and I'll let you live." "Is there anyone who trust the word of a shade?" She quickly pulls out the stones, holding them in the air, and begins to chant in the same ancient language. Suddenly a bright light shined.

When it settled the stones were gone.

~With the hunters~

Just as he released his arrow the same white light from before blasted through the woods, forcing him to miss his target. The arrow, on fire, impaled a tree; on the ground were two stones, one blue the other black. Thick smoke was surrounding them. The two teenagers look at each other with curiosity present on their faces.

~With Arya and Durza~

Durza walked closer to Arya as she laid on the floor using magic to throw her on her back, Arya shuddering at the overuse of power "Where did you send them?" he asks "Poor Durza, how will you tell the king... you failed?" She whispers. He uses his magic to choke her

~With the hunters~

As the two walked closer to the smoking stones the girl grasps the boys' elbow "Wait, what if it's dangerous? We don't know what these are." the brunette told him "Relax I just want to look at them" He dismissed his friends worriedness and stepped closer to the blue stone.

Suddenly the girl was no longer worried as, she too, became entrance by the stones; more specifically the Ebony stone. Almost as if it were calling to her. They both pick up each stone studying them closer.

~Arya~

She gasps

~With the stones~

The pair softly blow to get rid of the dirt

~Arya~

A smile appears on her face as she began to lose conscious

~With the Teenagers~

"Eragon we should go, it's getting late, and I still have to make it past Valdemar to not get caught" The green-eyed girl told Eragon

"Yeah, but we're taking these" He told her "Wha- What do you mean we're taking these? Eragon, we don't even know what these are, and how are we going to explain these to our families?" She questions. "It's really simple actually, Kaida, we don't tell them." He said as he began to walk back putting the 'stone' in his pouch, Kaida doing the same with her eyebrows scrunched

"Now come on, we need to get you home. we'll talk about this tomorrow, okay?" He looked at the girl "Fine. But if i get caught with this and get in trouble I'm taking you down with me." She told him with a smile and a laugh as they walk to her house.

"Goodnight Kai, see you in the morning" Eragon said as she made her way to her window "If you're not dead by then I will!" she laughs out as she said goodnight and pulled the cloth to cover the window.

Eragon made his way home with the stone making sure to be extra quite as he got ready for bed, he blows out the candle and the room goes dark.

🌌

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
161K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
64.3K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...