Unexpectedly Became a Queen

senoritaxara tarafından

Quincy Alonso is an aspiring chef in Royal House, the most famous mansion in their country. She is satisfied... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Unexpectedly Became a Queen

247 7 2
senoritaxara tarafından

UNEXPECTEDLY BECAME A QUEEN
a novel by: senoritaxara

Genre: Action, Romance-Comedy, Adventure, Historical-Fiction

WARNING:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ADDITIONAL NOTE:

This story contains graphical errors, wrong spelling and/or grammatical errors. Please be noted that the writer is not professional and new to the field of writing. Thank you.

<•••♡•••>

UNEXPECTEDLY BECAME A QUEEN

© SJ (@senoritaxara)

All rights reserved 2023

Date started writting: Febraury 25, 2023

Date ended:

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31.1K 941 18
Follow the adventures of the legendary king Baldwin IV and lady (Y/N) from the Byzantine Empire. *The story can be also found on my Tumblr account...
64.4K 8.5K 23
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
48.6K 4.8K 53
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
122K 11K 33
Before giving herself over the the inevitable marriage mart that is the London Season, Lily Beresford is determined to make a clandestine foray out i...