The Diamond

writingsbymelek tarafından

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... Daha Fazla

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

47. Little one

33.3K 2.1K 238
writingsbymelek tarafından

MANHEER'S POV

"I knew you would look marvelous in this dress. Little one." the man said.

What the fuck is 'Little one.'

"Saaleya haraam jaadeya ikk taan mainu kidnap kareya pea upron tu 'tiddi jehi' bulauna ai."

(tiddi jehi=little one)

(you bloody bastard, first of all you kidnap me and then you call me little one!)

"excuse me?"

"aaya vadda excuse me da chacha! tu kush vi bhaunkda par eh na bolda. Main tiddi jehi? tu tidda jeha! tera muh tidda jeha tera saara shareer tidda jeha tu nalaik, gadha,mental piece..." and he instantly put his hand on my mouth and pinned me against the wall due to which I stopped my curses.

(any reader wanting to translate it, it would be really appreciated)

I get shocked with this reaction and instantly start shouting while his hand is still on my mouth and hit on his shoulder "mmmmmmm...mmm"

"Keep quiet Little one."

and my shouting increases..."mmmmmmmmmmm"

He could have said anything but my height. I AM NOT A LITTLE ONE.

"See first of all I don't know Punjabi so whatever you are saying is next to trash for me. Judging by your face expression, I think it's better I don't know it."

The burning fire of anger could be seen in my eyes.

He removes his hand from my mouth and traces my lips with his finger.

I try to push him away but I realize that both of my hands are in his clutches.

How the fuck did he held them in just one hand.

"Leave me you moron." I say as I try to remove his another hand from my face.

"You really won't want to make me angry. Right Little one?"

And then I realize my previous thoughts.

My Bittu.

With anger in my eyes I glare at him.

"Uff katilaana. Is hi pe toh fida hain hum."
(Uff fatal. This is what made me dead.)

"Who.Are.You.?" I say with clear frustration.

"Ayee, it hurts direct in my heart Little one. We met 3 times and you don't remember me? Sad."

"Don't. Play. Games. With me." This time my stomach again started to pain.

Fuck no Bittu not now. Please.

I try and hold my tears back.

"You really don't remember me Little one?"

Controlling my pain, I say,

"Agar yaad rehene wale bande hote, toh yaad rakhti. Faltu logo ko bhav aur yaad dono nahi naseeb hota."

(If u were the king of person to keep in mind, then I would have remembered you. Useless people don't get memories and feelings)

He slammed the wall so hardly at this and I flinched.

He gave his typical psychopathatic smile.

All of a sudden. He stepped back and started touching his beard.

Fuck.

I should say a fake beard.

"Abhay?" A whisper came out of my mouth as I recognised who it was.

"Surprise Little one. So you do remember me."

"So? Shocked? N-na-na-na surprised. Ofcourse it was your beautiful surprise! Love." He said and kept his hand on my waist.

I instantly removed it and he said..."hisss...fiesty little birdie you are. Remember you are under my claws and in my cage. Little one."

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Why did you bring me here? WHY DID YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE KIDNAP ME!!"

He looked at my face with pitty and then started to roam around the room.

"You ask so many questions yaar.."

He picked up a soft toy and said,"you like stuff toys right? How is the room? You liked it?"

"Yes I ask questions. Fucking Answer me dammit. I don't even know you!! What have I done that you brought me here! Leave me!!"

"Oh and these flowers, I didn't know which ones you like so I brought all of them. Isn't it great?"

I instantly saw that the door of the room was not locked anymore.

"You don't want to reply me. Then let me fucking go!"

I said and was about to turn towards the door when suddenly he grabbed my arm like an animal. RUTHLESSLY.

And pulled me towards him.

"I didn't bring you here so you would leave me. Get that shit inside your little brain!"

"What the hell have I done to you!! How many times did we meet? Hardly 2 times!"

He chuckled at this.

"Don't insult our meetings like this Little one. First of all we legit met 3 times. And secondly, with each of our meet, you made me insane. For you."

What the fuck is he saying man.

First my stomachache. Secondly the way he is holding my hand and third but the top most one, he is speaking shit making my ears pain!

"Ho gya mazak? Ab jaun main?"
(Done with your joke? Now may I go?)

"Thats not an option. You are mine now."

"For god's sake I am married and pregnant!"

His grip on my hand tightened.

"aah.."

"Yes. Feel it." He said as he tightened it even more.

So much that I feel my nerves might even block.

My eyes close with the immense pain and only the words.."waheguru" come out of my mouth.

The memories flash in my mind when Mr. Kim had held my hand harshly in the office and Amrit massaged it for legit 10 mins.

"It's not even close to what I felt when you married that Loser. When you fucking say on my face that you are married."

I stamped on his feet so that he would leave me but his grip tightened fucking more and I got a jerk with it.

So much that I was about to fall down but he caught me.

Fear flashes in front of my eyes.

What would have happened if I fell down?

The doctor had told me, any sort of discomfort can be harmful for my Bittu.

My breathing deepens.

"Well I could have let you fall down. Ofcourse would have been easier for me. You know it reminds me whose kid you are carrying." He says.

"But you know what? That day at that carnival you said you would love if someone would treat your baby right, so I will."

I try my best to get my hand out of his grasp but the more I try the more he makes sure my efforts go in vain.

"Come on you are looking just like my pretty little slut. Uhmm even better than them, in this pink dress. You might be feeling hungry right? Come on let's give you food." He says as he keeps on holding my hand and puts another one on my back.

Joining all the spots a say, "you were that salesman."

He gives the hatsoff reaction and says,"yours truly."

"Eh saale mundeyan ne samjh ki rakhya apde aap nu. Thonu sabnu koi hor kamm ni? Ik fake stalker banda ai tn ikk sach da. Dimag sab gitteyan ch ai. Koi game chal rhi urey?" I say to myself.

(What have these men thought about themselves. Don't you guys have other work? One pretends to be a fake stalker and one becomes the real one. Their brain is in their knees.)

"Translate it." He orders and I give him my deadly and "criminally offensive side eye."

"Ayee I love it when you look at me like that, but you can try another approach and look at me with sweetness as well!"

"Shakal vekhi ai apdi? Billiyan chatteya muh ai tera! Sweetness ki tere te taan ulti v na karaan main!"

He twists one of my finger of the hand he was holding and I flinch.."aaah."

"Now translation."

I don't cry. Though tears scream and force themselves to roll out of my eyes.

But I don't cry.

I won't.

I am not weak.

Not in front of this moron.

I won't show him my weak side and let him use me. I WON'T.

"Have you seen your face? It looks like a cat just licked it. You talk about sweetness? I won't even vomit on you."

He smiles.

Is he dumb?

"Fuckk..I ll see when your pretty little cunt would come on this same face on which you wouldn't vomit and this fiesty mouth would scream my name."

"Not even in your dreams." I say facing him completely.

Only one emotion I feel.

Disgust.

"Oh trust me you have already done that and much more like, sucking my cock and riding me like a dirty whore in my dreams. Wanna know in detail? I'll give you practical."

And.

*Bang*

I slap him.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

How was it guys?

Your thoughts about Abhay Singh Rawat!!!

And also what are your thoughts about our Manheer's strong look?

So no meme-material story today.(alot of readers feeling happy)

And I might update next chapter late because of Diwali. Kindly do not dm regarding updating soon.

Because it is going to make situations awkward for you as well as for me when clearly I am telling you.

But you will get an unexpected surprise from me on Diwali. So stay tuned.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.8K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
12.5K 769 15
'HER' Series book one They thought they were strangers but they were more than that... ♡♡♡ ADVAIT SHEKHWAT- 29 years ol...
143K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...