๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ โ€ข ๐˜ช.๐˜ฎ...

M-MOSHI tarafฤฑndan

โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœฐ

369 17 15
M-MOSHI tarafฤฑndan

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

the remainder of the day felt like a blur. everything everyone said to you went in one ear and out the other.

to make matters worse, every time you closed your eyes you could still see the crushing look on izuku's face.

but you continued to tell yourself that was alright; you thought this would be for the best. you could now face ochaco with no guilt or shame.

as you continued to think long and hard about what happened, told yourself that your breakup with izuku was inevitable. your relationship was moving fast. you had never been in a relationship before, but you didn't think it was normal to have feelings of love within three months of dating.

it was time for the honeymoon phase to end.

and if you were being honest to yourself, you knew that in the back of your mind you had no plans to tell izuku about your sickness.

so this was all for his own good. how could he be with someone who let their fear manipulate them into holding on to the truth? he deserved to be with someone who wore their heart on their sleeve. someone like ochaco.

the next day came and to the class' surprise, aizawa had summoned everyone to the hall for a meeting.

you groaned and rolled out of bed. you could only hope that it was a small speech that would let you go back to the comfort of your bed.

"surprise training!" aizawa said in his most unenthusiastic voice. your face– along with the 20 other students– dropped. there was no way that ua had decided to give you training during a class trip.

"honestly," aizawa ruffled his hair, "i'm as distraught as you all. but it was mic who suggested it to the principal, and he agreed."

with that, numerous pairs of resentment filled eyes landed on mic. but before anyone could fully take their anger out on the blond, aizawa stepped back in. "but since i do what i want, we're not training."

the class cheered.

"we are, however, doing a scavenger hunt. so get with your partners and line up. everyone will have a different list, so no cheating will be involved."

the students muttered in disbelief. doing nothing would have been perfect, but a scavenger hunt is better than training.

you were going to go looking for katsuki but he already found you before you even moved from your spot.

"hey."

"hi."

the two of you walked in awkward silence to grab your list. you looked down at the list and the first thing was an apple. but it had to be attached to the branch it came from.

you scanned the rest of the list only to come across a pattern. the items were simple, but very specific.

"shampoo, but it has to be red, strawberry scented, with glitter?!" mina screeched. "sensei, what is this?!"

aizawa shrugged. "a list to keep you guys out of my face for the next few hours. and by the way, completion is mandatory. or no dinner."

denki groaned. "seriously?! first we have to make our own food every night and now you're telling me that we won't even get to eat the food we make? what's the point then?!"

"good point," aizawa said, "first ones to win get to skip on dinner prep and have access to whatever part of the area they want."

it was silent for a minute until the class erupted into cheers before rushing out. there were some stragglers left behind including you and katsuki.

and izuku.

the dust cleared and like a reflex, your eyes locked. it was only for a few seconds until you broke the stare; grabbing katsuki's arm, you walked away.

once you stepped outside, you let go and focused your attention on the list.

"i think we should head to the forest. i'm pretty sure that i saw some apple trees on our way here."

"what was that?"

you looked over at katsuki, continuing to play dumb. "what was what?"

"the nerd. he looked more pathetic than usual."

katsuki glanced over at you and took a closer look at your face. "you do too. are those eyebags?"

you quickly turned away, shielding your face from him. "probably. we just broke up, so i doubt either of us look our best right now."

"oh sh*t. that sucks y/n."

"yeah."

the air fell silent, and the tension was thick.

you listened as you heard katsuki suck his teeth, proceeding to say something. "i hope it isn't because of–"

"no bakugo, it wasn't."

katsuki deeply exhaled. he would never admit it, but your reassurance lifted a heavy weight from his shoulders. "then is it because of your illness?"

you stopped in your tracks. "what?"

katsuki scoffed. "yeah. if he broke up with you over that, then he's an even sh*ttier nerd than i thought."

"no, i mean... how do you know about that?"

when katsuki turned around, he realized that you had stopped walking. the blond tilted his head in confusion. it wasn't until he remembered that he had never actually confirmed anything with you and it was just his assumption.

but based on your reaction, he could make the assumption that he was right.

"sparks."

"what?"

"because of sparks." katsuki placed his hands in his pockets and moved back to where you were frozen in place. "she's a dog, with a quirk. she can sense what is going on inside of people, the way she reacts is how i'm able to tell. she plays rough with those who are really strong. with those who are weaker, she reduces her strength."

katsuki suddenly stopped and his face dropped a bit. "with the terminally ill, she'll just stay by their side. no activity, nothing."

the boy sighed. "that's why i don't want to tell anyone. if i did, the hero associations would do experiments on her like those villains had, claiming it's for 'developing society.'"

and even though it seemed like a sensitive topic, you watched as katsuki's eyes continued to dart around the forest, still looking for the apple. "i also know that her quirk would work much better in a human body, but they wouldn't care how they'd get it as long as they did. even if it meant hurting her."

you really did try to listen to katsuki as he talked, but nothing was sticking. all you could worry about was if he had told anyone? his parents? friends? maybe even aizawa sensei?

did izuku know?

panic was coursing through your veins. you felt your knees buckle and your lungs were working over time. it became difficult for you to breath, and your vision was starting to lose its focus. your senses were going haywire.

you stumbled around until you felt a pair of hands resting on you.

"–/N! Y/N!"

you gained stability and your vision began to focus. you looked over at katsuki who had his arms on your shoulders, holding you up. "don't worry, i didn't tell anyone."

"y-you didn't...?" when you heard that, your mind immediately calmed down. you placed a hand over your heart, trying to calm the rest of your body down.

"of course not," katsuki looked at you, shocked that you could even think that, "i might be rude, but i'm not a villain."

you chuckled. it was the first time you had smiled that day.

katsuki helped you get yourself together. "it looks like we both have secrets we want to keep. you keep sparks' quirk a secret and i'll keep yours."

you dusted yourself off and nodded. and this time, katsuki was the one to initiate the pinky promise.

you locked fingers and you laughed at him.

the blond rose an eyebrow. "what's so funny?"

"this is the second pinky promise we've made in less than 48 hours."

"well," katsuki finally looked up and saw the apple tree. he grabbed one with the branch still attached and handed it to you, "we are making a lot of promises we need to keep."

you smiled before placing the apple in your bag. "yeah, we are."

three hours had passed and finally you and katsuki ran back to the hotel hall.

"WE'RE NUMBER ONE!" katsuki shouted as soon as you both arrived.

you made a 'really?' face at him and he just smirked.

a couple of minutes later, aizawa came walking down the stairs– obviously annoyed at katsuki's antics. "a simple 'we're here' would have worked. or a, i don't know, PHONE CALL?"

once again, the blond just smirked. all he cared about was winning, and that meant getting back before everyone else did. lucky for him, you guys did.

aizawa took a quick glance inside your bag and pulled the smallest confetti cannon you'd ever seen from out of his pocket. "woo-hoo, you've won."

you and katsuki looked at your teacher in disbelief. "you're not even going to check it for real?!" the blond screamed.

aizawa rolled his eyes. "it's you two, i don't need to verify anything. in fact, it looks like you guys brought more than one of everything..."

and since katsuki had insisted on going 'plus ultra' you guys really did.

katsuki scoffed while aizawa continued. "i'll save all the thoroughness for kaminari and ashido who i'm sure i'll have to check at minimum three times."

he turned around and walked back up the stairs. "just relax until everyone gets back with their things. i'm going to bed..."

so there you and katsuki were standing in a pile of small confetti. "well, that was anticlimactic."

katsuki groaned. "you're telling me."

"i'm hungry."

"i'll cook apple pie." katsuki said. he grabbed the bag full of apples and walked over to the kitchen.

»»——⍟——««

Your eyes, they're like green stars...

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

31.1K 703 27
"๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฎ! ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™" [L/N] [Y/N] tries to be subtle about her growing feelings for her classmate. OR you ru...
23.6K 409 30
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
118K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...