Destined with you[SS]✔

Your_Little_Cupcake

Manik the undercover Mafia,who is ruthless,heartless,cold but he loves his wife more than his life but one da... Еще

character sketch
chapter 01🥀English
chapter 02🥀Hinglish
chapter 03🥀Hinglish
chapter 04🥀English
chapter 05🥀English
chapter 06🥀English
chapter 07🥀English
chapter 08🥀English
chapter 09🥀English
chapter 10🥀English
chapter 11🥀English
chapter 13🥀English
Epilogue🥀English
Author's Note🥀

chapter 12🥀English

2.8K 180 15
Your_Little_Cupcake

After Some weeks

In the middle of the night Manik entered the house and saw Nandini who was sleeping on the couch. He smiled and went near her and removed hairs from her face,Nandini opened his eyes and looked at Manik with disbelief.

Nandini-So finally you come to know that you have a house..

Manik chuckled and hugged her. She smiled and ruffled his hair.

Manik-It's very important meeting my sweetheart,well,how is my champ?

Nandini-Don't ask me this Question,uff,You don't know how mad he was,just because of you.

She said and took a bag from his hand and helped him to take off his coat,Manik cursed under his breath.

Manik-Oh No,How I forget it,He will kill me.

Nandini-No doubt

She said and Manik started to run upstairs.

Manik-In Bub room

He shouted and left,Nandini sigh and walked toward the kitchen before putting coat and bag on the couch.

Manik entered the Mayans room and saw him sleeping peacefully,he smiled and kissed on his cheeks,Mayan opened his eyes and Manik's eyes winded.

Manik-You are awake?At this time?

Mayan-You are also awake,Did I ask you any Question?

He said and turned to the other side,Manik sat on the bed and pulled him on the lap and started to kiss his face,who whined and tried to push him.

Manik-Sorry,Bacha,It's a very important meeting but don't worry tomorrow we will go to the park.

Mayan-No Thanks,I already go with my friends now no need.

He said and tried to stand up but he bit lips when he came to know what he said now.

Manik(angrily)-Friends?Who are they?I know them?

Mayan(gulp)-N.o He is my n.ew friend,but Dad he is good gut,trust me.

He said to Manik who held his chin and made him look up,Mayan felt like his soul left his body when he saw Manik's dark eyes.

Manik-Who gave you permission?Did you take my permission?Did you inform me?I didn't warn you that you are not allowed to go out without my permission?

Mayan(scared)-A.ctual.ly

But then his saviour came and he released his breath.

Nandini-Mannu,relax,He takes my permission,and also I know his friends.

Manik(serious)-Still he is new here,He doesn't know too much about their places and people,so how can you allow him,he is a kid but you?

Nandini(pout)-I am also a kid Mannu baby,and don't shout at me.

Manik(sweetly)-I am not shouting at you my love,but I can't take risk you know na that bastard whom I trust the most,He is the one who takes my bub to that bitch.

(He is talking about his driver,actually he was working for Meera)

Nandini looks down in guilt and Mayan hugs Manik.

Mayan-Sorry Dad,I promise next I won't do this..

Manik-Hm

Nandini-I sorry too,now go and change then we will eat dinner.

Manik nodded and kissed on Mayan's head and made him sit on the bed and left for his room,Nandini sat beside Mayan and smacked on his head.

Mayan-Thank you Thank you

Nandini-This is a first and last time,baby,I am not going to save you next time,and if you do this stupidity then no one save you from me,I am clear

Mayan(sulk)-Fine..

After Manik comes and they have their family dinner,Manik strokes Mayan's hair who drifted into sleep while hugging him tightly,Nandini smiles at them and then closes her eyes with a smile,Manik too closes his with a smile.

Next Morning,Mayan was happy because today his Dad was going to take him out.

Mayan-Dad,Be fast dude…

Manik-Yeah,Coming

He said and combed his hair and ran toward Mayan and held his hand.

Nandini-Don't be late

She said and kissed on their head,they smiled and left from there…

Manik takes Mayan outside,who looks at the boys riding bikes.He looks at Manik who is driving.

Mayan-Dad

Manik-Yesh baby

Mayan-I want a bike..

Manik-Fine after 3 years..

Mayan's eyes winded, he started to sulk,Manik chuckled and stopped the car in front of the ice cream parlour.

Manik-You wait here,I am coming ok?

Mayan-Take me too na

Manik(strictly)-No

Mayan roll his eyes at his overprotective father who left from there.After some minutes Manik come back and handed two ice creams to Mayan,Who become too happy and started to lick ice creams like babies,Manik ruffled his hairs and sit on the driving seat and drive off.Just like that they spend whole day.

In the evening Manik was working on the laptop in his room,then he saw his baby boy with pout and tired face,he gave him a signal,Mayan came near him and sat on his lap,Manik hugged him protectively and started to work.

Mayan-Dad

Manik-Hmm

Mayan-I want cuddle

Manik-Now?Are you ok bub?

Mayan-Hmm,Just a headache

He said and put head on Manik's shoulder,Manik closed the laptop and took Mayan to bed and sat on the bed.He made him look up and put hand on his head and then looked into his glossy eyes,he felt his burning body and winded his eyes.

Manik(worriedly)-Bacha,you have a fever.

Mayan(teary eyes)-No,I don't…

Manik hugs him and then Nandini comes inside the room holding the thermometer.

Nandini-Actually today he played a lot and also you gave him 2,2 ice creams so definitely this will happen.

She said and put thermometer inside Mayan's mouth who snuggle and hug,after that she take out and sigh.

Nandini-See,I am right,He has a fever.

Manik-Then what are you doing?Do something with my baby's head paining.

Nandini looked at him with shooting eyes,Manik shut his mouth immediately..Nandini pulled Mayan toward herself and took off his shirt.

Nandini-Go and bring a bowl of cold water and cloth.

Manik ran from there,Nandini ruffled Mayan's hair who looked too tired and sleepy.Manik came and gave bowl and cloth to Nandini and sat beside Mayan.

Nandini places a cloth on Mayan's head who flinches.

Mayan-Mama,it's cold

Nandini-Yeah,Bacha your fever is very high so it will help to reduce fever.

She said and then placed cloth on his neck,Mayan shivered and hugged Manik.

Manik-Can't you give him an injection for fever,I can't see him like that.

Nandini-Manik his fever is high so I can't give him an injection now,I need to reduce his fever.

She said and pulled Mayan back,Who again hugged Manik tightly.

Mayan-Dad,I don't want..

Manik-Sh Bacha it's good hmm

He said softly and made him sit properly,Nandini placed cold cloth on his back and Mayan shivered.

Mayan-Ah Mama stop it,it's cold.

He said with teary eyes,Manik kissed on his head and held him tightly in embrace,Nandini took new cloth and placed it on his palm and then on his chest,Mayan started to cry like babies.

Manik-Shh bacha,you are doing great..

Mayan sob softly and hid his face in Manik's chest who felt bad for his baby,Nandini did this all for some more minutes and then they made him lay on the bed,Mayan still whimpering in fever.

Nandini-Let him sleep for sometime after that I gave him medicines.

Manik nodded and stared at Mayan with teary eyes….

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

This Bad Boy Drives Me Crazy Missus_Grumpy

Подростковая литература

75.2K 6.4K 34
14/05/20 - 28/08/20 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famous an...
13.4K 1.2K 12
Nandini vijay kumar,house wife living her happy life with her husband and son but then everything destroyed when she received a dead body of her husb...
302K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
This good girls drives me Mad Missus_Grumpy

Любовные романы

52.4K 4.4K 25
01/10/2020 - 13/01/2021 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famou...