The Villains Supremacy

Bởi FlowerBlossom1616

WWE Women's Revolution happened in mid-2013. Stephanie McMahon dumped Divas Title in trash can while surround... Xem Thêm

Prologue(Surrounded By The Wolves)
Preview: Blast From The Past
2. Seth-Becky First Meeting
Preview: Lunatic Fringe's Revenge On Diva Slayer
3. Heel RollYnch vs Heel Dean
Preview: Plotting The Downfall Of Miss Goody Two Shoes
4. Seth And Charlotte Rescue Becky From Ambrose Asylum
Preview: Becky And Charlotte Turn Enemies
5. Besties Turn Enemies
Preview: Shield's Dilemma To Make Becky Lose The Match
6. Authority's Plotting Against Becky Lynch
Preview: Becky As Charlotte's Slave
7. A Heartbreaking Betrayal
8. Surrounded By Wolves
9. Charlotte's Slave Becky Doll
10. Becky's Helplessness Continues
11. Charlotte Supports Becky
Preview: Becky As Mermaid
Preview: Becky Saving Dean From AJ Lee's Kiss

1. Friendship Break Hurts

81 1 0
Bởi FlowerBlossom1616

WWE Women's Revolution happened in mid-2013. Stephanie McMahon dumped Divas Titlein trash can while surrounded by new NXT women she brought to the main roster. She introduced Raw Women's Champion Title & Smack Down Women's Champion Title. Summer Slam saw 2 talented women crowned as Inaugural Champions of different brands. Charlotte beat Natalya in final tournament round match to become Inaugural Smack Down Women Champion. The same night Becky beat Kharma in final tournament round match to become Inaugural Raw Women Champion by pinning Kharma which surprised everyone with her skills of handling a bigger woman. After Becky won, Charlotte who earlier won the same night came to the ring and hugged Becky. Both the best friends celebrate each others' wins raising each others in turns WWE Draft separated them on different brands but this PPV the celebration brought them together. The Authority watches the TV backstage. They see both the women interviewed by Renee Young backstage.

"So you both created history tonight by becoming Inaugural Champions of different brands," said Renee Young.

"Yes we made it but Becky nearly became history," joked Charlotte, "I mean the poor girl had to face Kharma in the final. She pinned her clean surprising even herself. She said that she had a dream of fighting Kharma but did not know her dream would come true so soon. But now Becky will be getting nightmares for a week out of this dream match."

"You bitch, you are flying so much just because you got draft to Smack Down. If you were drafted to Raw and me to Smack Down then you would be in my place facing Kharma in the facing and then I would be saying the same to you," said Becky annoyed.

"Chill Babe, I am joking," laughed Charlotte and Becky also laughed.

They posed for a photo with their belts together from a passing cameraman and then posed another photo with Renee between them.

"Lets go celebrate because tonight is our night," squealed Becky to Charlotte.

"Oh yeah! Lets go," squealed back Charlotte.

"I think its time to add female members to Authority," said HHH, "I think these two would be perfect since they are from different brands now and contributed a lot to Women's Revolution."

"We should put Becky in Shield too along with Authority since Shield needs a female member. Becky also has quality of all 3 Shield Members," said Stephanie.

"Its a good idea," said HHH, "Also she has a history with one of the Shield. In fact, with all three (pointing to Seth)but with you the most."

Seth on hearing Becky's name has some different feelings.

"She is very much welcome to the faction but I doubt she will agree. Becky now is different from NXT's Becky. She has changed a lot," said Seth with a hint of bitterness.

"What do you want to say?" asked HHH.

"Nothing," replied Seth looking into a picture on his phone sadly which unknown to others is a picture of him and Becky.

"We should wait for some time to add them," said Steph.

4 weeks later, both the Champions successfully defended their titles at Night Of Champions in rematch against their Summer Slam opponents. This time Natalya tried to put her in Sharp Shooter but Charlotte turned it into Figure Eight Lock to make her submit and retain her title. Becky too made Kharma admit into Disarm Her Bar to make her submit and retain the title. Both were giving another interview to Renee backstage before taking pictures with her happily when they were called to the Authority Office. Becky and Charlotte went to the office with their titles. HHH, Steph, Shield and Randy Orton were there. HHH told the women to have a seat.

"First of all, congratulations to both of you again for retaining your titles in rematch with impressive submission moves," said HHH.

"Thanks," said Charlotte happily.

"Thanks," said Becky with reluctance.

Seth was noticing her tone and he can easily figure out that Becky is not fond of HHH-Steph.

"We called here to offer you both to join Authority because we need 2 female members and who could be better than you both," said Steph, "Also we offer Becky to not only join Authority but also as 4th member of the Shield since Shield too needs a female member and Becky has some qualities of all 3 members. She shares qualies of being funny and badass with Dean, strength and muscles with Roman and cunningness and brutality with Seth."

"I am in," smiled Charlotte and then looked at Becky who looks blank.

"Becky is also in," smiled Charlotte again.

"Becky is not in. Speak for yourself, Charlotte," said Becky with firmness causing Charlotte's smile to fade.

"Becky, what are you saying? Please agree. It's best for us. We both will together rule the Women's Division," said Charlotte holding her hand.

Becky brushed off her hand rudely, "Charlotte, it is not right to join a faction who takes pleasure in bullying anyone standing against them."

"Becky, joining them is the right thing. If this is called bullying then we were worse in NXT. I was Terror Queen and you were Diva Slayer in NXT. Our stories are still told in NXT. So joining Authority is not a bad thing. Also you will be joining 2 factions Authority and Shield at the same time," said Charlotte hopefully.

"That was past. Now I have changed. Don't expect me to be the same like earlier," said Becky.

"I can't believe what you are even saying," said Charlotte.

"What you heard is what I am saying," said Becky.

"And to others here, I reject your offer of joining Authority and Shield. If my best friend turned greedy don't expect me to turn the same," said Becky.

"Becky, you are too much now," said Charlotte.

"You are calling me too much when these people you want to join have created scary atmosphere in the entire WWE. I am sorry but I can't be with someone who is shamelessly joining such a faction. So I am breaking my friendship with you," said Becky.

"Becky," said Charlotte shocked.

"So one more person joins the Ditch List of The Great Becky Lynch after me and Stephanie," said Seth sarcastically.

"This is not about you. So you better stay out of it," said Becky firmly.

"This is not about me but Authority so I have also right to speak," said Seth calmly, "To support your greatness and righteousness act, you have insulted your best friend and broke friendship with her."

"I did what is right," said Becky.

"Oh yeah, Honey! I forgot that Newly Turned Goody Two Shoes Becky Lynch can never be wrong even if she keeps throwing out important people from their lives," said Seth bitterly.

"You are walking on the path of becoming a jerk," said Becky.

"And you are walking on the path of becoming a bimbo," retorted Seth.

"Shut the hell up," shouted Becky.

"Why? Can't hear the bitter truth, Honey?" mocked Seth.

"Enough, both of you," shouted Steph and continued calmly, "Let me speak."

There is silence now with everyone tensed.

"Becky Lynch, I don't know what got into you but I want you to accept the offer which is best for you just like Charlotte accepted it," said Steph.

"And I already rejected your offer," said Becky.

"Look Sweetie, you are playing with the fire. Quietly accept the offer or you will regret like many others who went against us," said Steph in a strong tone.

"Are you threatening me?" asked Becky pointing a finger at her face.

"No, I am warning you," replied Stephanie putting her finger down with her hand.

"I am not scared of your warning," said Becky and stormed off the room.

Charlotte stood up and said, "Becky wait."

She was about to leave the office but a voice stopped her from behind causing her to turn.

"She is not worth it, Charlotte. She has changed," said Seth.

"Seth, she is your best female friend. You can't tell like this," said Charlotte.

"She was," corrected Seth, "Looks like you forgot how she stopped talking to me from some months just because according to us we are bullies and scare people as Shield."

"I will talk to her and make her understand. She may be not in good mood. I will go and talk to her. She will surely listen to me because I am her sister," said Charlotte who was on the verge of tears.

"You will only hurt yourself more, Charlotte. Your sister has started to show her new colours from last one month. Remember how she refused to join the handicap matches with Nikki when Stephanie told her to. She would always say that she won't participate in ganging up against one woman. Still Stephanie or Triple H never forced her in thinking it's not really a big issue because Becky is not on the level of Nikki and the women who were pitted against her for handicap matches. But now what she did today is not a small issue. Please stop hoping anything from that woman," said Seth.

"I am not able to register what's happening now. Just now we were celebrating our retaining titles being besties from 2 long years and now this," said Charlotte and finally broke down.

Seth and Randy came near her.

"Charlotte, don't cry. She is not worth your tears," said Seth holding her hand.

"I loved her like a younger sister. I shared so many good memories with her. We were a great team in NXT contributing to improve Women's Division by hook or crook. And tonight, she ended everything in a moment," said Charlotte still crying.

"Charlotte, please stop crying for that woman. She is not the same Becky we knew," said Randy holding her another hand.

Steph gave water to Charlotte before wiping her tears and hugging her.

"I know what happened now hurt you a lot but you need to be strong. You will be the sole female member of Authority so you can't keep crying over your uncaring friend," said Steph, "We will talk to Becky again. Hope she changes her mind (strongly)otherwise we will make her do so."

"Please don't hurt her. We can't bully her in any way," said Seth immediately.

"You still care for her even though she hates you and always insults you," said Steph.

"I can't be self-centred like her because no matter what is happening with us now I did shared good and unforgettable memories with her. Not just with me but even with Dean and Roman but more with me. I just hope she gets back her sense and returns to us," said Seth.

"Okay we won't do anything to her but can't promise about future," said Steph.

Seth did not say anything because he can't always help her if she is not ready to listen.

"It won't take a moment to strip that selfish woman of her title," said HHH.

"No please don't take away her title because she worked very hard for it and had defeated a woman like Kharma twice for it. No matter what happens please don't take away her title like this otherwise she will be broken," requested Charlotte.

"Wow! You still care for her," said HHH amazed.

"I do because I can never stop loving her," said Charlotte, "I wish she returns to us."

Later in Men's Locker Room:

"You and Charlotte still want good for her but she don't care for you," said Roman.

"I don't understand why she changed. She was not always like this. I can't forget our times in NXT. She was such a badass. She still is but now she is annoying too," said Dean.

Flashback:

1.5 years ago, Dean who is new entrant in NXT calls Seth his rival to Ambrose Asylum talk show. Becky who was Seth's best female friend comes with him. Here all 3 are heels.

"Thanks Seth and Becky for coming here to my show. I am so honoured to have you both here," said Dean sarcastically.

"Awww! Thanks for letting us know," retorted Seth back sarcastically.

"Hey Dean, is you the same Pinky Hair who appeared years back in WWE?" asks Becky amusingly showing his pink hair look on titantron for audience as she and Seth laughed embarrassing him.

"Becky, looks like as a Diva Slayer you have another diva on your list who is this Pinky Hair," laughed Seth as Becky smiled amusingly, "D for Diva and D for Dean."

"I hope you have heard horror stories about Diva Slayer, you Pinky Hair," mocked Becky.

"I have heard about it but looks like you have not heard horror stories about Ambrose Asylum, Miss Diva Slayer," mocked back Dean, "Looks like before Seth, its you who should be on my list of Ambrose Asylum. Don't cry later if I get you locked there for a long time, Goggle Head."

He referred Goggle Head to her old version of goggles she wore on her head.

"Before you even attempt that, I will make you experience the effect of messing with Diva Slayer. If I do something then don't cry later, Pinky Hair," said Becky in his face.

"Shout after me. 'Pinky Hair' 'Pinky Hair'," said Becky to audience after which she, Seth and most of the audience started chanting 'Pinky Hair' 'Pinky Hair' embarrassing Dean.

Seth and Becky moved away from the ring and head back to the entrance still chanting 'Pinky Hair' 'Pinky Hair' pointing at Dean while laughing at him making Dean fume with anger.

---

"That was hell of a Diva Slayer attack," said Dean feeling embarassed.

"Pinky Hair," laughed Roman embarrassing him again while Seth is quiet.

"I can't believe we saw the same woman in the Authority office tonight," said Seth, "I want the same woman back. I miss fighting with her in friendly way but not the way we did in office."

"My first meeting with her too was cool," said Roman, "That time, you and Seth were a team while Becky would sometimes come out with Seth to the ring."

Flashback:

2 months after 'Pinky Hair' incident, Roman makes his entry in NXT. Dean and Seth who are with Becky in the ring talks about how they both are dominant men of NXT and will show the same dominance on the main roster. Just then Roman Reigns entrance music plays as he makes an entry to NXT. Roman was also a heel like other 3 in the ring.

"Just hold on. You both claim to be dominant men of NXT but not anymore because I will be the most dominant man in NXT and then in the main roster," said Roman as he entered the ring.

"Becky, looks like another Diva needs attention of the Diva Slayer," said Dean amusingly pointing to Roman as he laughed with Seth while Becky smiled and Roman got pissed.

"When I beat you both then you both will scream like Divas and then your Diva Slayer will need your attention," retorted back Roman pissing off Dean, Seth and Becky.

"You are forgetting that we are 3 and you are alone so if we pounce on you then you will end up lying down and screaming like Diva," said Becky with a smirk, "We will send you to the hospital just like we send your cousin USOs and Tamina last week."

They then start circling Roman and were about to attack him but Roman gave Dean a Superman Punch before going outside the ring while Seth and Becky sat near Dean.

"This is the trailer, Diva Slayer. Next will be your best friend Seth and then Tamina will one day deal with you and turn you into a Diva herself from a Diva Slayer," said Roman with a smirk.

This angered Becky and she threw her mic at him. He dodged and laughed at her and Seth before heading back to the entrance as Seth, Becky and Dean who got up were looking pissed.

"Aim better next time, Becky Lynch," laughed Roman pissing the trio more.

---

"She was really a badass. Now I don't even recognise her," said Roman.

"Neither we do," said Dean and Seth.

"Now instead of acting like a Diva Slayer she is sympathizing with Divas herself which I can't take anymore. I can't believe she is the same Becky whom I met for the first time," said Seth sadly.

"Your first meeting with Becky was much more interesting than ours," said Dean.

"Yes it was. And it still brings a smile on my face," said Seth smiling.

Seth's flashback coming in next part.

As I already said its a villains story and no one will turn face. After the events mentioned in Prologue and now Chapter 1, who do you think is the actual villain here? Is Authority justified what all they did to Becky even though Seth costing her the match was wrong? After what happened in Part 1, is Charlotte really justified in torturing Becky to that level in Prologue? This story is not for the ones who love only faces and hate heels because its heel based story. It also showcases negative realities of face wrestlers.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...