Force

Rainha_Ray tarafından

On his journey to LA, Tommy stops in Chicago, only to discover shocking news about his family; Tommy must dec... Daha Fazla

C1. A Short Fuse and a Long Memory
C2. King Of The Goddamn Hill
C3. Fire Starter
C4. Storm Clouds
C5. Take Me Home
C6. It's Just A Test
C7. This Is Who We Are
C8. Outrunning A Ghost
C9. Killing Me Softly
C 10. He Ain't Heavy
C11. Test Of Loyalty
C12. What You'd Do For Power
C.13. The Throw Down
C14. Run My Mouth
C. 13 Lose To Gain
C.14. The Ball Don't Stop
C. 15 Bridges Are Drawn
C.17 Therapy Sessions
C.18 Devil In The Details
C.19 Crown Vic

C. 16 War & Ice

222 11 0
Rainha_Ray tarafından

Celeste POV

I sit in my at home office as I complete my work. Tommy nor Diamond has been answering my calls or text. Knowing Tommy petty ass he's probably fucking Mireya or upset I didn't call him the other night. I think I'm gonna pop by the barber shop to see what the fuck is up. Because this out of the loop shit is fucking crazy. I close my computer and decide to give them one more shot. I call David first and look at that he answers.

David:Meet us at Tommy spot.

Me:Alright.

I hang up before I go and get some more proper clothes on and I make my way down to Tommy's spot.

I lock the door after I make it in and I jog up the stairs. I see Tommy and David lounging.

“We hit a lick a hour ago"I frown and sit down next to David looking from him to Tommy.

“Who? And why?" Soon David is telling what they've been busy doing and I can't help but feel the fucking headache that just shoots through.

“Are you both fucking crazy? Do you really think that you're gonna kill two birds with one stone with this shit? That's not how it goes with fucking cartels! You kill one, another six get put in their place! Miguel and the Serbs in charge here are the only ones that's gonna disappear!" Tommy chuckles and shakes his head.

“You don't know what you're talking about. We got this! We got Miguel's product and now got the Serbs on the line for it. Especially since they tried to hit at them earlier." I roll my eyes leaning back into the couch.

“We just lit a stick of dynamite."

"Yeah, we motherfucking did." I can't believe this shit. Now I can't show my face around Miguel because that motherfucker is always in my gadamn face and he'll notice that I know some shit, may not know what but he'll fucking know.

“When we get to the top of the top, it will be worth it." I can't believe him. He should've went to some small ass town or something to do that shit. This ain't no motherfucking battleship.

“...Miguel ain't gonna just invite us to the table. And Che, he represents the Estrada cartel. And he ain't no punk bitch." Tommy tells him to allow him to handle it but Diamond shakes his head.

“They like Ce, she and Mireya go way back. Our best way into that shit is with her, she knows them best it's the safest bet." Tommy looks at me and nods.

“We let them fight while we expand our territory, build our shit up. And when nobody's looking, we slide right on in. We just gotta figure out how to move all this weight." I look at the bag and I speak up finally.

"I think I got someone who could help." They both look at me and I don't say anything else and Tommy rolls his eyes and speaks up.

“Who the fuck is it?" I shrug.

“You're not touching em. Both you fuckers have done enough bridge fucking for me." He scoffs and points his finger at me.

“I knew that sassy ass attitude would pop up again." I flip him off as I think about how this shit is gonna go.

__________

I pull up to the side of the river Tommy told us to meet and I see Diamond pull up right in front of me. We get out and I see his car is shot up. I shake my head crossing my arms.

“Such a nice car." He doesn't say anything to that and David asks who shot at him and this motherfucker short circuits and I try to keep my laughter in.

“I didn't ask who! I didn't ask him to identify himself while he was in the middle of fuckin unloadin' his clip into the side of my car. It's definitely Treason. They knew exactly who I was and where to find me." I tilt my head, he's right so far they're the only ones that's against Tommy and Diamond.

“That don't mean it was them, right?" I shake my head.

“I don't know Diamond, this is shit is screaming Treason. Miguel and the Serbs ain't got a real reason to hit at Tommy. Not yet anyway." He shakes his head.

“Maybe the Serbs figured shit out."How the hell? No never mind he's still protecting Jenard addict ass. Finally it seems like Tommy calms before he speaks up.

“Yo, a little girl got hit. And it didn't look good. These motherfuckers don't even know how to shoot. It was definitely somebody in Jenard's crew. It was payback for Chewy. Otherwise they would have come for you too." I nod agreeing this shit ain't about to go over well.

“I told you that taking out Chewy, would be an all out war. Let me talk to Jenard." I roll my eyes and I start for my car only for Tommy to offer to speak to him. And the big dumbass is gonna agree. God I can't with these two. In the beginning this was a good idea. Now it seems like they're just starting shit. I roll my eyes to the back of my head as I start for my car.

“Get this shit handled, please. I don't need this war shit spooking my possible dealer. Got me? "Tommy nods and Diamond nods as well as I head back to my car thinking about what's going on and how I can try and get this shit fixed. Just as I turn on my car a message pops up and I see it's from Vic.

"You busy?" I send an no and he tells me he'll be at my apartment soon. Just then Tommy comes to my window and I let it down.

“Miguel wants to meet tomorrow night. I want you there."I nod.

“Wanna come over later? I'm sure you need some time with your car." He chuckles a little before he scrubs at his face before shaking his head.

"Nah, I can't gotta handle some other business. I'll catch up with you tomorrow okay?" I stare at him before I nod. I roll up my window and he steps away and I pull off. Men are so crazy because what makes you think I don't notice you acting differently? Tommy has never turned down a night cap.Ever.

When I make it home I see Vic's car in my visitor spot and I get out walking into the building and to the elevator. When I make it to my door I see him standing there, the front desk must've let him in. I unlock the door and we walk inside.

“My dad is working with some man to unload a bunch of bad pills on the Southside."I look at him and I sigh shaking me head.

“Since when was your dad willingly ruining people's lives?" He sits down and shrugs looking stressed.

“I'm not sure but he's really anxious to get back to what he was before Tommy messed up everything with Claudia."I nod as I sit down next to him chips in hand as I speak.

“Well, we can't really tell anyone because one thing pill poppers love is taking fucked pills. Addicts too. As long as they get a high. If we see your dad's men over here we'll handle them. I'll tell Diamond and Miguel. But you..."He looks at me, face still balled up and I lean back into the arm rest of the couch as I speak.

“Need to calm down. I get it but don't let him get under your skin. You've always known he was a rotten man." He shakes his head and I watch him.

“The guy my dad's buying from said that 'No one would give a shit if a bunch of monkeys drop dead' what kind of shit is that to say?" I blink at the words, okay maybe I see why he's a little upset.

“You still need to calm down. Men and women like that are miserable your dad is a perfect example of that. I'm just concerned for the people who don't know how much their lives are in danger because of that said miserableness. That's also why you need to stop drinking, we—I need you to always have a clear mind especially in this shit. Okay?" He nods and he sighs.

“Can I stay the night?" I nod.

“Of course. Because I need someone to gossip to because apparently Q has found a goddamn man and don't know how to act."He chuckles and stands up telling me that he'll be back. I do the same and I walk into my bedroom and I just exhale shaking off everything from today. It'll be alright, don't let shit go wrong.

______

I walk next to Diamond as we walk into Miguel's spot. He's in that damned torture room and Tommy opens his big ass mouth.

“Ah, let me guess. You want us to help you find those motherfuckers that pulled that hit on your truck."Miguel looks at us and I smile at him before he looks back to Tommy.

“I already found'em." Soon ttwo guys are dragged into the room and Miguel grabs the nitrogen after they're sat down. And we watch as he drops the first man's hand inside.

“The insane Princes are a family...."He starts to speak in spanish,"And my grandma always taught me... Family is everything." He asks of clarification and the one who hasn't been punished agrees with the others. The guy tries to plead his case but Miguel is having none of that before they finally take the other guys hand out and you see it's frozen soild. He tells us to come here and I walk closer. Miguel tells Diamond to hold the man and he walks to Tommy. The clamps in hand before he tells him to hold him down. Tommy takes them and I feel myself already wincing and soon Miguel is in front of me grabbing at my biceps softly and making me look up at him.

“You don't deserve to see such cruelty,Hermosa. Such beautiful eyes shouldn't be exposed to this." Just as he says that I hear the man's screams and his hands let me go and I shut my eyes and the impact of the hammer on the frozen hand making me wince and shut my eyes tighter. Shooting and beating someone is totally different from this shit. Especially when you know that they are innocent. It like your own personal punishment.

“What you need us here for?"I open my eyes and I see the man gripping his hand. Even though he can't feel it, I can only imagine the actual shock of seeing your fingers shattering like glass. I don't think I've ever seen Tommy look so shaken. Good. Because if it's anyone I'm afraid of it's David and Miguel. Those two are fucking crazy when they're mad, fucking unpredictable.

"I just wanted you to see what happens to those who betray me. Now get the fuck out." I start to turn to leave but I feel Miguel grab my hand firmly but softly and I look at him. He holds the side of my face moving a braid behind my hair before he kisses my forehead.

I need to speak to you later on" I nod as I look at him. I see David and Tommy staring at us and I speak up.

“About what?" He looks over to the other two before speaking.

“Business. Dress pretty for me." I can't help but chuckle and I nod, he smirks and let's me go and I turn leaving out meeting the other two. Diamond moves next to me and we walk out.

"That shit was bananas" I don't say anything and Diamond speaks up. “You think he knows?" I don't know, with Miguel it's a real grab bag.

“Listen, he just froze two of his own soldados and let us walk the fuck out of there." They try to defend their point but I just walk to David's car.

“He's gonna talk to me about it, that's the only reason he's making me go out to dinner with him." Tommy leans on the door and looks at me.

“What is your history with Miguel, you said you and Mireya go way back but not Miguel." David rolls his eyes and I grin seeing his face.

“Miguel offered to marry me a month within knowing me. Almost didn't agree to do work with Diamond because he had me in the business with him. I was able to talk him into it."I see Tommy perk up and before he can speak I cut him off.

"I'm not burning that bridge for yo ugly ass." He rolls his eyes and moves closer to me and I raise an eyebrow at him he grips at my thigh.

“I'm sure you know how to handle that shit don't you?" I raise an eyebrow at his words, is he talking to me? I know he ain't talking to me. I look into his eyes before I grin.

Don't you worry your little head. I wasn't interested in him then." I gently yank myself away from him as I fix myself into the car. He closes the door and starts for his own. David gets in next to me and he speaks up.

“Honeymoon phase over?" I scoff and shake my head as he starts the truck.

"Slick fuck thinks I don't know he's messing with Mireya." David damn near pumps the breaks before he's even really driving and I look at him.

“And you just letting that slide? Since when?" I shrug thinking over how I'd usually probably treat the situation.

"Tommy's a special case. And not in a good way. He's gonna be our scapegoat, feds already on his ass and he's still not learning how shit goes down here. We let him hang himself. Because Miguel? He's got his ass spooked." David nods as he pulls onto the street.

"What is you and Miguel gone talk about? And why am I just learning about that shit?" I roll my eyes at his obviously bruised ego. “You already knew how Miguel was, what you thought he was doing all that to be nice? He was trying to snatch my ass."I see him grip the wheel tighter and I chuckle.

"Man, you men are something else. You think once you with a woman no other dude want her. That shit is crazy." I watch as he rolls his eyes and I grin turning completely to him.

“You know, if you want. You could have me still." He clenches his jaw and I smirk reaching my hand out and I feel him flex.

“You not funny,Celeste" We roll up to a red light and I move onto my knee so I'm facing him completely as I look him directly in the eyes.

“Who says that I'm playing? I been real lonely, and I miss you. Don't you miss me? I know you do," I press kisses to his jaw and see his Adam's apple bob before the light turns green and he muffs me away and I chuckle fixing myself back into the seat.

" That's exactly why I don't drive you anywhere no more." I hum in content as the night lights of the city fly past us.

“Not my fault you look good driving. I can't help myself." He chuckles and I grin happy that I know he still likes my attention.

______

I sit in my office as I work on an upcoming deadline when my phone rings, I check it seeing its Vic. I pick up putting my headphones in.

"What Vic?" He chuckles and he tells me about how his father has drained Claudia of her money and everything else money wise. I frown confused on what that has to do with me.

“I'm not following man" He sighs.

“The more Claudia messes up the farther Walter pushes her away, which means the less protection she has." I nod understanding. Just then Diamond calls me and I tell Vic I'll call him later then I pick up Diamonds call.

“Yo, when you free come up to the house. I lost my keys up in the ville." I sigh before I nod.

“I'll be there in a hour. I gotta wrap up some stuff at work." He says okay and I hang up looking at my work and I quickly finish up before I head out switching to activate my online status for work. I head out and I head to the spot. I park next to Diamonds truck and get out.

I see both chilling on the side and we walk. He tells me that Rojas got them wiped out with some C.O's. I sigh as I try to figure out how we can fix that. Soon we get on the conversation of the Flynns.

“Claudia was the one who hit Liliana." I don't say anything as I walk with them as I think about what Victor said. As they argue about it I speak up.

“Victor told me that Claudia messed up, and how Walter took her money and shit because she was fucking with the business. Said she's close to being kicked to the curb." Tommy nods and David shakes his head.

“Even more proof that the bitch did that shit, I'll prove it to you, I feel it in my bones." I get a text and I see it's Victor.

Vic:Picking you up at six.

I send an okay before I roll my eyes, I'm so tired of the men around me telling me what to do. I look at the two.

“Is this all? Because I have somewhere to be." Tommy looks at me and I look at him.

“You been real busy. Haven't you? Has Miguel taken you out yet?" I shake my head.

“No, and I'm a busy woman, have been since before you met me. Gotta go." I pat his face before  I walk back towards my car.

How the fuck am I gonna juggle three types of connects?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.2K 74 9
potential tw for: - mental health (depression, anxiety, etc) if there is anything else, i will add a warning before the chapter. This is for enter...
34.2K 1.1K 21
nunew a 21 year old , he lives in a small apartment, he struggles financially, he owes money to these guys/mafia. the boss finally has enough and tel...
11.1K 512 28
BOOK I When a small town girl who can barely get a grip of her own life, runs into a big time Mafia boss, she realizes she's in for the ride of her l...
24.7K 949 30
SOME CHAPTERS WILL BE PRIVATE * FOLLOW *