Stuck With You - Minsung

Real_Ni-ki_Minaj tarafından

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year

3.2K 87 61
Real_Ni-ki_Minaj tarafından

My eyes flutter open to a persons hair in my face. Pretty was the first thought that came to my head when I saw those strands.

And you know what pretty means.

It was Minhos hair.

He remained curled around me like his life depended on it. His hands tightly gripping the fabric of my sweatshirt and his face buried deep into my chest.

I smiled for a second. Though the smile was only because Minho trusted me enough to accept me into his world. Otherwise the fury from a few days prior still tugged on my heart.

How dare somebody lay hands on Minho!?

Especially somebody he was supposed to trust!

The anger from that night hadn't seemed to die down for me.

Minhos father caused him so much pain, I can't even imagine how much he hurt in silence over the years.

Even when I first met him, he shielded all emotions through anger and coldness. He lived under the impression he couldn't share feelings.

I want him to never feel that way with me.

I won't let him.

I can't help but also feel shock. I mean I knew Minhos family was rich, but rich was an understatement. It only makes this situation harder in the way he was so disconnected from society.

I still care about him no matter l him and his father's relationship and no matter his wealth. He's still my Minho.

I will make sure he'll never feel that pain again.

So I plant a sweet kiss on his scalp before prying his fingers off me. It was almost impossible with our size difference and the strength of Minhos grip, however I eventually made it out of the bed

Letting out a long yawn with a deep stretch, I quickly tidy myself up in the bathroom before walking to the kitchen. The large Christmas tree was still taking up half the living room of our small apartment, reminding me of the sweet Christmas I was able to spend with Minho and my mother. The perfect memory I will keep with me to the end.

It was New Years Eve today.

After a first Christmas with him, it was time for my first new year with my roommate.

With a goofy smile on my face at the thought, I pull out some pancake batter and chocolate chips.

I was the first one awake in the house and I thought I'd do a favor for the people I care about.

****

I reach out my hands to pull myself closer to jisungs warmth. It was awfully cold this winter. But I was met with air. In confusion, I slightly open one eye to see the other side of my bed empty.

Ughhhhhh this bitch woke up before me

I rub my eyes and stretch my body as I get up and waddle out the bedroom, hoping to find the younger somewhere around the house. To my luck. I found him in the kitchen.

I immediately wrap my hands around his waist and lean my head on his neck, "Whatcha making Hannie?"

The younger jumps in surprise before giggling and turning around in my arms, "Pancakes! I thought I'd surprised you by cooking for you for once."

Once I see his face, I immediately burst out giggling. He had batter dripping down his cheeks and a bit on his nose. He noticed my eyes and lifted a finger to his face, pulling it away to see the batter. Immediately turning bright red in response.

"Pffff.. j-jagi" I laughs heavily as i struggles to breath, jisung pouts as he tries to clean his face up. "You should leave the c-cooking...hah... to me Hannie" I wipe any tear filled eyes from laughter.

"I just wanted to do something for you and mom!" He pouts as he turns around. I giggle and ruffle his hair before he flips the pancake onto plate, turning around to show me the final product.

"Wah jisung it actually looks good!"

"Yah what do you mean actually!"

****

"It's beautiful right?" Jisung looks up at me, beaming through the dark night.

I hum in response, looking back out to the sky.

We had laid out a blanket in a nearby park to see the fireworks. Plenty of couples and families with young kids were scattered across the grass with us. Jisung said he knew the perfect spot to see them, and boy was he right.

The two of us found a cozy little spot atop a hill for the best view. Just enough away from people that it wasn't crowded nor lonely.

I smile as I place my hand into jisungs, our fingers immediately finding eachother and locking into place.

Jisung looks bright and happy.

That was enough for me.

I felt like I could escape all my problems when I was with him. He really did teach me how to live.

"Minho are you excited?" Jisung suddenly exclaims, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Hm?"

"Are you excited for our first new year! And your first ever fireworks!?"

My smile widens, "I'm so excited."

Jisung giggles and kicks his legs as he waits for the fire works to start.

I glance at my watch. It was 11:58.

Go time.

"Uhm Han-ah?"

Jisung prys his gaze away from the sky, to look back at me. He was a bit too excited. Maybe we shouldnt have gotten ice cream before coming here.

"Yeah min?"

My mind suddenly goes blank. I can't remember any of the things I prepared to say when I looked into his eyes. I was still new to saying things like this.

"Your really pretty." Was the only words that my mouth managed to form. I immediately turns a crimson color afterward. Jisung grins playfully.

"Thanks hyung! Your extremely handsome too. Like an ungodly amount-"

"I really really really like you!" I shut my eyes and exclaim loudly. Like I was confessing to my middle school girl friend. I was trying my best here. Many heads whipped in our direction from my sudden voice.

Jisung giggles at the loud and abrupt confession, "I really really really like you too hyung." He grips my hand tighter. "Don't be nervous okay?"

With that I take a few deep breaths, "Jisung I really wanted to say thank you for helping m-me through some hard things a-and never seeing me as weak l-like everyone else had." I stop to catch my breath as I try to get everything off my chest as quick as possible, "Even though I wasn't the best person to you when you met me, you never failed to bring out the good side in m-me and I want to stay with you for a long time. I-i already know I want to even after a f-few months of being your roommate. I want t-to help you and return the favor."

Jisung smiles sympathetically, "Aww min you don't have to return the favor, you've done so much for me and even you just being here means alot."

I can't seem to say much more after that. Jisungs hair shines under the moonlights. His beauty was truly ethereal. Just as amazing as his personality.

"ITS STARTING!!" A kid from the field below us screams as the rest of the crowd begins counting down from 10

Jisung brightly grins as he can't seem to sit straight in excitement.

9

His smile was genuine.

8

Mine was too.

7

It didn't feel real.

6

To have somebody.

5

Who I can trust.

4

Who can trust me.

3

Somebody who's loves me.

2

And somebody I love back

1

Someone I'll never let go of.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

The people across the park loudly cheer. Everyone excited to enter a new phase of their life. It was a moment of community.

I pull my hand out of jisungs grasp, startling him for a moment and averting his attention away from the sky. I place the hand on his cheek and pull his face close.

He could only stare at my lips for a millisecond before I attached them to his.

The first firework shoots into the sky, decorating our faces with different colored lights. My lips move passionately against Jisunfs as he brings his hands to the back of my neck. His soft lips that had me under a chokehold, kissed me back with just as much love. Both of us smiling into it.

The kiss was sweet and passionate. Like us.

"I-im glad my father decided on that school," I say when we pull away to breath, staring at eachother while our foreheads rest on one another. "Because I got stuck with you."

Jisung giggles and kisses me once more, pulling away quicker this time. We simply keep our faces close, admiring eachother.

"I love you Hannie."

"I love you too Min."

Another firework shoots up into the sky. Reminding us of the new year that we were entering together.

"Let's date."

A/n
Hehe Minho is a goofy character

"Let's date." 🤡

What a goober

Anyways

IT HAPPENED GUYS

Hope you enjoyed!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

227K 10K 21
In which he is new to this school, and has a split personality that nobody knew about. Nobody knew why he was acting weird; one second he's all cute...
842K 40.6K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
52.7K 1.8K 27
- roommates. han jisung is an introverted boy, willing to spread awareness through his voice, through his lyrics. lee minho is an extremely talented...