The Prankster And A Puppet (J...

jessicaDragonic által

(This is the first ever Jax x Reader fanfic! Enjoy!) Meet Y/n! A puppet without strings! Well... Kinda... She... Több

Chapter 1 (Past)
Chapter 2 (Past)
Chapter 3 (Past)
Chapter 4 (Past)
Chapter 5 (Past)
Chapter 6 (Past)
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Past) (TAU)
Chapter 15 (Past)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
🩸Chapter 38🩸
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Want your OCs to be in a chapter?)
Chapter 43

Chapter 8

18.1K 353 983
jessicaDragonic által

Ragatha nearly made things awkward... Thank god I know how to handle situations like this!

Chapter 8

~Worst First Day for Pomni~

~Part~

2

Bubble

"Thank goodness this is all a dream, right, Pomni?" Pomni looked like she was about to explode. I backed up a bit. Jax snapped her back into reality. "Why are we here again? What are we doing?" "We're getting one of our friends!" Ragatha rang the doorbell again. No one answered. "Huh, maybe he's not in his room?" I suggested.
"I hope he's alright..." Ragatha said looking at the door in concern. "I hope he didn't go through his breaking point..." I said crossing my arms.

"Don't worry, Dollface, Ragdoll, I've got a key to his room" That surprised me. I yelled "-WHA-, wait-  w-why-? You, you, you shouldn't have keys to anyone's room!" I stuttered. Putting my arms on my hips.

"How do you think I got into Y/n's room? I've got keys everywhere, and you've all been fine... By the way... I may have left something in Ragdoll and your room today, so, let me know if you find it! You're not afraid of centipedes, are you, Ragdoll?" "JAX!!! That's literally her only fear- WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!! WHAT DID YOU ADD IN MY ROOM?!! Wait- you've been in my room?!" "Whaaat? It could be a completely unrelated question~! You'll never know until it's too late! And, I've been into your room a lot Y/n~"

Jax opens the door and HOLY MOLY!!! Kaufmo's room turned into a portal to freaking hell! Exit written on the wall, everything is dark, strange paintings?! There, Kaufmo... He reached his breaking point... He's been... Abstracted... I noticed Jax picking up a blue ball. "Oh, I've been looking for this! Thanks for keeping an eye on it, Kaufy! We're gonna head out, see you!" "Wait-  what do you mean WE-!!!" I was caught off guard when Jax dragged me away from Kaufmo, Ragatha and Pomni.

(Skip time)

Me and Jax got away from... That... While me and Jax we're running Jax still didn't let go of my hand. When we stopped. Me and him were panting. I glared at him. "What?" "Why did you drag me away?!" "Personal reason..."
"Ugh! I'm going back for them-"
"Sorry, N/n. That's a no" He grabbed me by the wrist. "What do you mean "No"?" "Look, don't... Tell anyone about this... I care about you, alright? If you got hurt... I... Just... Don't, okay?"
"Fine... We should go look for
Bella, Kinger and Gangle. Maybe they've seen Caine " "Why do we need Caine?" "He'll be able to fix this mess, come on!"

After that, we found them staring at... A black hole in the ground? Huh? "Ugh, sup, fellas?" "Jax! We found the Zooble hole!" "The what?" "Cool..." Jax said still panting... "Your plan worked, Y/n! We followed the gloink into this hole, carrying a croissant! It was so Adorable! But I'm really curious where they got the croissant..." "W-Well, that's good to know! At least something good is happening today! You haven't seen Caine anywhere, have you?" I smiled awkwardly. While I spoke I was trying my best not to make eye contact with the three of them as Jax looked at me grinning with his arms crossed.

"Sorry, dear, we haven't seen Caine since the adventure began, we're sorry... But why do you need to find him? Is something wrong? Did something happen?" "T-That's alright! Nothing happened! We're just trying to find him, that's all-!!! Would you quit staring?" I yelled at Jax. "Sorry, your just to cute in every emotion you look~ I couldn't help myself but stare, sweetheart~" I looked away flustered. "S-Shut up..."

"By the way... H-How is Kaufmo doing? I hope he's not still mad at me for not laughing at his jokes..." "Oh, don't worry, Gangle! H-Hes... Uh... Fine! Heheh..." Jax rolled his eyes playfully at me, playing along. "Yeah, he's doing great! In fact, I don't think I've ever seen him this happy before!"

"Well, it's good to know he hasn't completely lost his mind!" "And good to know he hasn't been abstracted!" Bella smiles. Jax looked behind him. "He actually asked me to give you this!" He threw the ball at Kinger making Gangle fall in as well. Jax grabbed my hand and we both jumped into the hole, there was a slide in here, and when we landed. Bella, Kinger and Gangle fell and hit some of those pins. Leaving one behind.

Jax and I didn't fall but landed straight. He kicked the last one leaving a sign before walking off. He came back and destroyed the sign as well...

"An insect collection?" "I think it's a nest" Kinger looked at Gangle before screaming startling me a but but startled Bella a lot. But Jax didn't look bothered and smiled.

(Time Skip)

"Huh? What form of non Gloinkinian mass dares presume presence in the nest of the Gloink Queen?" "Oh, is that who you are? You know, you could have asked for my consent before forcing me to see something so completely and utterly disgusting"
"Agreed, you don't look like a Gloink yourself, you look more of a snake but less fascinating and more ugly!"
Me and Jax shared a glance turning a bit red smiling.

"How despicable, a rabbitold and a strange humanoid doll that runs its mouth in the presence of my Royal figure!" "Okay, first! I'm not a humanoid doll! I'm a puppet! And he is not some rabbitold! He actually looks better than you!" "You two, stop being so lovey dovey and shut! You can flirt or tease with each other later!" Bella said putting her arms on her hips.

"Well, as a Royal myself, I would kindly ask if, oh, look, there's Zooble. Hi, Zooble!" "Hello, Zooble, dear!" "Ah, help me, you idiots!" "Kinda rude, Zooble. Now I don't wanna help you"
Gangle, Bella and Kinger played
rock paper scissors and Kinger won.
"Oh,I always lose..." "Yes! Gotcha! OH-"
That... Didn't work... "HEY, KINGER, YOU MOTHER-" They were swallowed.

"I'd hate to be Zooble right now..."
"Eh, he'll be fine..." Me and Jax turned to see a glitched Gloink. Me and Jax looked away. He acted like he didn't know what was going on, as I just look away...

(Skip time)

"You foolish assortment of colourful characters! Do you not realize that everything must be Gloinks? I am Gloinks, you will be Gloinks, god will be Gloinks!"

"This is dumb-" "And weird" Me and Jax shared a look as we finished each other's sentences. "Well, but, yet your still watching it!" "We're not here for the adventure or anything, we're just here to hide from the-" And, Kaufmo defeats the Gloink Queen for us! Thankyou Kaufy!

"What's happening?!" "It's just Kaufmo, don't worry about it" "Kaufmo abstracted?!" "Nah, he's fine"
"Your right, how are we gonna get outta here?!" "You guys, over there..." Zooble pointed at Bella who stood right next to an escalator. "I found an exit!" "Uh... Good job, Bella..." Zooble says. "Huh"

Jax, Gangle and me were about to hop into the escalator until Jax said. "Ladies first~!" Gangle went first until Jax said. "I didn't say that to you" Jax pushed Gangle to the ground. I helped her up and I went on the escalator.

"Wait... Pomni's not even here? Wasn't this whole thing for her?!" "Be quite... I can't hear the escalator" I smiled a bit and chuckled at Jax's joke.

We all then saw Caine and Pomni. We ran to them. "Caine! Kaufmo went through a sort of Kaufmosis and abstracted!" "Kaufmo abstracted?! Why didn't anybody tell me?!" Caine summons Kaufmo and puts him into the cellar. "And into the cellar you go!"

"Man, I can't believe Kaufmo just gave up like that... I mean, no offense, Kinger, but I always thought you would be next" "Thankyou" "That... Wasn't a compliment, Kinger"

"Guess it just goes to show you can't rely on Kinger for anything" I the saw Ragatha... Glitching?! "I am in so much pain..." "I do apologize for lying about the exit. I knew how much all of you have been wanting there to be one, you know, I was having so much trouble figuring out what to put on the other side and ended up never quite finishing it. And you know how I never like letting people see my unfinished work, especially if it leads you out into the void"

"Anyway, it looks like you defeated the Gloink Queen so I guess the adventure's over. Your reward is a delicious digital feast cooked by our head Bubble Chef!" "Made with all the love I'm legally allowed to give!"

"You know, I am pretty hungry"
"You didn't even do anything..."
"So what? I can still be hungry"

"Well, not really. 'Cause we don't need to eat, drink or sleep in this Digital World. So the digital food here only gives off the virtual sensation of eating! Without any of the nutritional benefits" "Sheesh, lay off it. Since when are you an expert of the digital world?" "Expert on the what?"

We all ate our foods chatting and having fun. This is nice... We have a new member, we won in the adventure and we didn't die! Well, one of us god abstracted... But that's okay! I guess... There is so many things that are gonna happen in the future! I wonder what?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

30.4K 579 18
"the moon is beautiful, isn't it" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sora hasn't dated anyone before, and his parents are becoming more and...
8.1K 219 23
crackfic-esque. writing this bc im hyperfixated on these stupid movies and i have no other outlet for said hyperfixation. pls help me. this takes pla...
24.1K 579 13
"I don't know what you're all upset about Lily," Marlene said carefully, "This whole dance was your idea. You did know that dances require dates, rig...
22.5K 331 19
Wanna know what it's like to perhaps be in the digital world? To date one of the characters? Well, look no further than here! This is where I write m...