MHA smut

بواسطة iuseyouformyself

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ All stories that I will uploading and sharing in this book DO NOT BELONG TO ME! They belong to... المزيد

Croon for you
Wildfire
Frozen
Daddy Cool
Good For Me
Don't Watch Your Friends' Sex Tapes and Other Life Lessons
Two's Company, Three's A Threesome
Den of My Soul
fight so dirty, love so sweet
Bad Taste In Good Men
Set on You
verdant
the more you ignore me
The Scent of Smoke
slow down (it's a science)
finding the world under foot
Hard As A Rock, But A Fool
ICEHOLE
No Easy Steps
Liquid Nitrogen
put your lips on me and I can breathe underwater
Change of Pace
It's rotten work. Not to me. Not if it's you.
Kacchan, Respectfully, Choke on It
A Lesson to Remember
Hearts Beating Faster
Lightning in a Bottle
Winging It
For You
Take turns to make a circle
Toss a coin in the dark and if you hear it tinkle, don't breathe
Desecrate, chants the song of caged birds
make the call (to give it to you all)
Between greed and grapes
The Path That We Follow
whatever you've done, just bury it
Edges Aligned
In Perfect Rhythm
Soft Lace and Silk Sheets
Maybe He Was Pretty
Sunkissed and More
circumbinary orbit
And It All Keeps Coming Back to You

Hand on ass, heart on sleeve

1.3K 9 10
بواسطة iuseyouformyself

Written by:
Phayte

Summary:

Ashido wanted Bakugou and Kirishima. Bakugou wanted Ashido. Kirishima wanted Bakugou.

_______________________________

She hated this feeling-- her skin was itching and it wasn't from her quirk. Mina tiptoed down the hallway, knocking on Kirishima's door, getting no answer. A sigh; she knew exactly where he was.

Moving a door over, she knocked on Bakugou's door, hearing Bakugou yell. Peeking her head in, she saw Kirishima laid upside down on the bed, and Bakugou sitting up-- both playing a video game.

"Is that all you two do?" Mina asked, stepping in and plopping down between them. She didn't care if she was invited or not-- they would just keep playing their game regardless.

"We work out sometimes and watch movies!" Kirishima said, then sitting up and turning so he was upright. Bumping her shoulder, he smiled her way then turned back to their game.

"Well I'm bored!" Mina whined, pushing against Kirishima, making him laugh-- though the game kept going on. "Let me play with your hair!"

Kirishima groaned, but scooted down the bed. His hair was down-- she kind of preferred it that way. It was oddly soft and had gotten longer lately. Making it so she sat on the edge of the bed, and him on the floor between her legs-- the boys kept playing the game and she started to braid Kirishima's hair.

Once she had a handful of braids in his hair, she undid them and started to lightly scratch at his scalp. A soft groan and Kirishima was setting down his controller and leaning his head back. It made Mina giggle as his eyes closed, relaxing.

"Damn shitty hair! Taken out by some girl playing with your hair!" Bakugou yelled.

"Is someone jealous?" Mina giggled.

"Like I'd be jealous over a head scratch! I'm not a damn dog!" Bakugou bitched.

Moving her fingers from Kirishima's head, Mina scooted over where Bakugou was, squeezing behind him and running her fingers through his hair. She always figured he had coarse hair that just stood on end-- kind of like his personality. She was surprised how soft it was. Not silky like Kirishima's-- just different.

"Oh what the hell?!" Bakugou yelled, then she saw the tension release from his shoulders.

Kirishima laughed. "Looks like she got you too!"

"Shut up!" Bakugou growled, but relaxed the more she ran her nails lightly over his scalp. Mina leaned in, catching that burnt sweet smell of Bakugou. She hated to admit that she kind of liked the way he smelled.

"What you being all touchy feely for?" Kirishima asked, moving back up to the bed, their game now long forgotten.

Mina shrugged and let her hands fall to Bakugou's shoulders. To be honest, she was horny as hell-- and being as she had fooled around with each of them before...

"Well, I was hanging out with Jiro before Kaminari came by her room... then... well you know!" she said.

"Kaminari is a walking hormone," Bakugou growled.

"Aren't we all, in a way?" Mina asked, leaning into Bakugou's back and just kind of lightly pressing against him.

Kirishima and Bakugou gave each other a look. "Um... want me to leave?" Kirishima asked. He must have known she came by for a reason-- and it wasn't that anything was official with many of their classmates-- but they sure did mess around quite a bit with each other.

That was the thing, she didn't. She didn't know exactly what she wanted, but she knew being close to them like this, right now-- was only making that knot inside of her twist harder. After watching the way Kaminari had jumped Jiro in her room-- the little squeaks and giggles before she quickly made her way out-- made her... want more.

"I think someone is horny," Bakugou said.

"I wouldn't be opposed to... both," Mina said, feeling her cheeks warm over, glad she was already pink all over or her blush would be so apparent.

Bakugou and Kirishima stared at each other again, then Bakugou leaned forward, turning a bit and staring at her. His red eyes intense as he stared at her. "Both?"

"Well yeah," not wanting to meet his stare, but wanting to at the same time. "Was always a fantasy of mine... you know... two hot guys..."

These two were her friends and safe to her. They had messed around before-- but never all three, and never anything serious; more so just bored and making out. Sometimes a hand job and some fingering-- but that was it.

"Well... I don't hate the idea," Bakugou said, glaring over at Kirishima.

"Wait! What?" Kirishima asked.

Mina was about to chime in, but Bakugou was already turning towards her, pressing her against the wall as she sat on the bed, immediately kissing her deeply. There was always an intensity to Bakugou-- the way he kissed like it would be his last kiss ever.

The first time she had made out with Bakugou, that threw her off guard, but then after thinking about it-- it made sense. Bakugou never did anything half ass. Moaning softly, she hooked a leg around his waist, her hands back in his hair as the kiss deepened even more.

When Bakugou pulled back, he hopped off the bed, taking her hand and pulling her up. "Kirishima can't get in on the action if we are like this," Bakugou mumbled, then his mouth was back on hers.

It only took a moment and his tongue was deep inside her mouth. Gasping, she felt the way Bakugou sucked the air from her lungs, making her body melt against his. He was so tight and so firm in her arms-- easily able to just hold her up.

Her head was spinning as it always did when she made out with Bakugou. When he pulled back this time, he glared into her eyes, then looked over where Kirishima was. "You joining?" Bakugou asked, then started to kiss and bite her neck.

Mina turned her head, holding a hand out to her longtime friend. Her gentle, caring friend. Kirishima audibly gulped, then with a shaking hand took hers.

How two people could be so opposite, yet so compatible was beyond her. As Kirishima approached her, his chest to her back-- his body hard as his quirk-- but his lips soft and gentle on the other side of her neck as Bakugou sucked hard and bit at her skin.

"You... ok with this, Ei-chan?" she whispered.

Kirishima hummed a bit, never really answering her, but kissing up her neck. Her head was turned as far as she could, but she felt his soft lips press to hers. "Don't feel like you have to," she whispered.

Kirishima nodded, then spoke against her lips. "No, this could be fun," he mumbled.

"Damn right it will be," Bakugou said, his hands moving under her shirt, cupping her breast over her bralette and squeezing. This was what that itch was-- she needed and longed to be touched.

Bakugou breathed in the soft scent coming off Mina and sucked on her neck some more. Her body was soft, yet athletic. He was on one side of Mina's neck, Kirishima on the other. It was exhilarating. Mina moaned softly, her body arching into his hands as she leaned back on Kirishima.

"We are going to fuck you up so good," Bakugou growled, pulling back and locking eyes with Kirishima. There was a clear blush covering Kirishima's face that about matched his hair. Grabbing Kirishima's wrist, Bakugou pulled them up so they cupped Mina's breast. She moaned again and he started to pull her shirt over her head. A bright purple lace bralette that glowed against her pink skin welcomed him.

Leaning down, he kissed between her breast, humming as his tongue trialed over her skin. Mina gasped, her body leaned fully back against Kirishima now. He knew Kirishima could easily hold her as she weighed hardly anything. Moving his mouth, wanting to taste her nipple-- but Kirishima's big meaty hand was massaging her breast. Smirking to himself, he bit at Kirishima's finger-- making him yelp.

"What the hell?!" Kirishima yelled-- making Bakugou chuckle. Now that his hand was gone, he could easily wrap his lips around her hardened nipple, sucking. Mina left out a soft sigh, then her hands were back in his hair while she moaned and squirmed against them.

This was not how he was planning his night. He figured a few games with Kirishima, then once he left he would jerk off to some porn before falling asleep.

This was much better.

"Fuck!" he growled, pulling back from Mina's skin, his dick was hard and all those sounds she was making were really getting to him.

Her hand cupped his crotch, making him moan which sounded more like a deep growl. Taking her hair back in his hands, Bakugou smashed their mouths back together, pushing his leg between her thighs. He heard a moan from Kirishima, and peeking out his eyes, saw the way he was grinding against Mina's bottom. Good, they were all getting into this. It was thrilling to think how this would all work for them.

Pulling away from Mina, Bakugou undid his pants, kicking quickly out of them and tugging his shirt off. He doubted he ever got undressed so damn fast. Palming himself, he smirked at Kirishima and put his hand on Mina's shoulder. A slight press and she easily fell down to her knees, pulling at the waistband of his boxers.

"She always did have such a sweet mouth," Bakugou gasped, running his fingers through her hair, his thumb rubbing on of her horns. Small pink hands wrapped around his cock, then a warm tongue was teasing him. "Hah!"

Staring at Kirishima, he saw how he just stood there-- not sure of what to do. "Well c'mon! Take your damn pants off! She is nearly gagging for our cocks!" he growled.

Kirishima jumped and quickly pushed his pants and underwear down in one go. Slipping his shirt over his head, he quickly moaned out as Mina took his cock in her other hand.

"Damn, Eijirou!" Bakugou cried. "I mean... I know we have been in the locker room together, but shit, who knew you had a monster cock!" Kirishima's face went blood red and Bakugou chuckled. "I'd almost feel some kinda way over that fact, but since it is you, that's fine." He reached out his hand and grabbed at one of Mina's horns, pushing her mouth deeper around his cock. He moaned as she took him about half way before he felt her throat constricting.

It was erotic as fuck to watching Mina swallow his cock while her other hand stroked his friend off. Smirking over at Kirishima, he saw Kirishima turn his eyes away and back to Mina. Bakugou kept a hold on her horn, liking the way her head bobbed a bit.

"Lemme see you swallow Eijirou's fat cock," Bakugou growled, winking at Mina.

Gasping as she pulled off his cock, the drool falling from her lip and he wiped it with his thumb. Bringing his thumb up to his mouth, he smirked at Kirishima.

Mina kept her hand around his wet cock, stroking him as her head turned and she spit on Kirishima's cock before licking around the shaft. Each pull of her hand down showing how red his cockhead was before pulling up and concealing with his foreskin.

Her lips thinned out more over Kirishima's cock, and Bakugou took in the way Kirishima's eyes closed at the sensation.

"Told you her mouth was amazing," Bakugou murmured.

Kirishima was lightly thrusting his hips, but Bakugou wanted to hear Mina gag a bit. Pushing her head harder against his friend's cock, he heard the sound then let go.

"You hear that, Eijirou? She is gagging on your dick!"

Kirishima was beside himself. Sure, he had made out with Mina quite a few times and had gotten handjobs from her-- hell, he had even made out with a few girls from the other classes.

But this was Bakugou.

His best friend.

The guy he has crushed on for as long as he can remember being at UA.

Having Bakugou talk about his dick-- almost complimenting it-- almost made him shoot his load right then and there.

He had no idea what all this meant. He didn't have attraction to other men-- just Bakugou. Sure, the guy was a jerk-- but there was so much more to him. He radiated a manliness he could never touch.

Even now, as Mina had her lips wrapped around his cock, he could barely take his eyes off Bakugou. He wished it was his hand around Bakugou's cock-- and not hers. Even when Bakugou pushed her head harder on his cock-- he felt he was going to explode knowing it was just Mina between Bakugou actually touching him.

"Eijirou!" Bakugou growled, making his toes curl hearing the way Bakugou said his name. "Let's mess this girl up."

As rash and abrasive as Bakugou was, when he bent down to help Mina up-- his hands were gentle under her arms, and the way he embraced her-- kissing her so deeply...

He wanted his knees as weak as hers were at that moment. Mina was pressing back against him-- trying to stay on her feet. Bakugou bent down, taking a thigh under her arm and holding her up.

"Grab the lube from my nightstand," Bakugou gasped, staring him in the eye. "And condoms."

If only those words were spoken for a different reason.

"I'm gonna let you enter her first," Bakugou growled, then kissed Mina again. "But go slow and use plenty of fucking lube."

Mina moaned, and though Bakugou was holding her leg up-- Kirishima saw Bakugou's large hand so close to his skin. Grabbing his cock, pushing down the condom, then he covered his fingers with lube and easily pushed one inside of her.

She spread easily for him. Her rim practically sucking his fingers the more he added.

"Love how damn flexible you are, Pinky," Bakugou moaned, then was kissing down her neck.

Bakugou had a flush across his cheeks, and his hair was messier than usual. There were expressions he had never seen from his friend before-- expressions that only a few had seen.

"Ei-chan!" Mina gasped, pressing against his fingers.

"I'm... I think you're set," he said, kissing her neck and removing his fingers. Stroking his cock, he stared over where Bakugou was smirking at him, sliding his own condom on and Kirishima slid his cock between her cheeks. Mina gasped and arched her back.

Pressing slowly, she was tight around his shaft-- but he never took his eyes off Bakugou.

"You're going to split her two," Bakugou smirked.

"Feels... so good!" Mina moaned.

"We are going to make you feel fucking great!" Bakugou growled, then bit her bottom lip.

Everyone held still for a moment-- Mina gasping as Kirishima kept his eyes locked with Bakugou's. He wanted to believe the ass he was deep in was not Mina-- but Bakugou's. His cock throbbed at that idea-- being squeezed so tight, knowing Bakugou would be the type to demand it harder and faster each time.

Moaning out, Kirishima had to stop looking at his friend. Closing his eyes, he rested his head on Mina's shoulder, taking a deep breath.

"My turn," Bakugou said, then he felt Mina get even tighter around his cock.

Each slow push Bakugou was doing-- he felt alongside his shaft. It would have only been better if they were both fucking her in the same hole. A thin barrier between their cocks as Bakugou growled out-- his cock fully seated inside Mina.

"Fuck!" Bakugou cried as Mina gasped for air.

Kirishima just held still-- knowing if he moved he would release his load too fast. Knowing his cock was this close to Bakugou's-- feeling every twitch from him through that barrier deep inside Mina.

Fuck, this was too much.

Then it happened.

Kirishima's eyes snapped open as his grip around Mina's waist held tighter. Bakugou had hooked his leg around his. His skin almost burned him as he looked over at Bakugou's blissed out face. Sweat dripped down from his temple and Kirishima longed to just lick it-- instead, opting to kiss Mina's neck.

"Fuck! Eijirou! You make her even tighter! Hah!" Bakugou cried out.

He loved how vocal Bakugou was. Fuck-- he loved everything about that asshole.

Mina was moaning, an arm wrapped behind her, holding his head tightly and slightly pulling his hair. She was already about fucked out, her body shaking and eyes rolling behind her lids just slightly.

Bakugou roared and his cock was moving harder and faster. Kirishima bit his bottom lip, feeling those thrust against his own cock. Gasping and holding Mina for all he could-- he was able to start moving his own cock, making it all feel even better.

Each thrust, each groan and moan-- Kirishima was slowly losing himself. Finally able to open his eyes, he saw his friend smirking over at him. His face so fucking gorgeous like this. Their bodies found an easy rhythm, and he went to hold Mina a bit tighter.

Stretching out his arm a bit-- what he felt was hard, bulked muscle. His eyes widening, he stared over at Bakugou-- thinking he just fucked everything up. Mina was a lot softer than what he was holding. He could feel the flexing of muscles under his burning palm-- but he could not move his hand away.

Bakugou moaned, and his hips moved even faster. Able to glance over Mina's shoulder-- sure enough, his hand was right on Bakugou's ass. Closing his eyes, he didn't hear Bakugou bitch or demand he move his hand away, so he let himself indulge in the feeling. Bakugou's leg around his tightened and they all started moving faster.

He could get lost in the sensations  easier, focusing on his hand on Bakugou, imagining it was the blond he was fucking.. Mina cried out, her body shaking as she raked her nails down his arm and Bakugou's back. "I'm cumming!" she screamed.

She got  tight around him, the vice grip making Bakugou roar. Kirishima gasped, feeling Bakugou's hand grab the back of his hair and their foreheads pressed together over Mina's shoulder.

"Eijirou... you close?" Bakugou gasped.

All he could no was nod. Intense, angry red eyes were blissfully glaring at him. The more he stared into Bakugou's eyes, the more he felt his cock throbbing deep inside Mina.

"Ei-chan!" Mina moaned, leaning her head back on his shoulder.

"Together then," Bakugou whispered, his forehead still pressed tightly to his for one last moment. Pulling away, they both started rocking deep in and out of Mina. The slide and push of Bakugou's shaft driving him right over the edge.

Bakugou roared out first, his hips shaking under Kirishima's palm. The expression on his face was what did Kirishima in. The moment he saw Bakugou's face twisted as he started to cum-- made his own orgasm hit him.

Moaning, he quietly whispered, "Katsuki." Only Mina was able to hear it as his body shook.

They were all on shaky legs and pulling out from Mina, Kirishima pulled his condom off, throwing it in the trash bin before falling on the bed. Mina and Bakugou quickly joined him.

Mina laid her head on his chest, and Bakugou had his head on her stomach. Mina stared up at him, her eyes showing a concern he was not sure about. She kissed his cheek and took his hand, placing it in Bakugou's hair. Turning his eyes away, he couldn't help but run his fingers through Bakugou's sweaty hair. And he sure as fuck noticed the way Bakugou's hand casually laid on his knee.

Mina kissed his cheek again, and when he locked eyes were her, she wrapped her arm over his head and whispered in his ear. "It's ok to feel that way about him."

Gulping, Kirishima pulled away from Mina, but never let his hand stopping from playing in Bakugou's hair. Staring at his friend-- Bakugou was content and they were all quiet. Taking a moment for their bodies to settle, then Bakugou sat up and smiled over at them. "Let's watch a fucking movie," he growled, getting up to grab his sweat pants-- not bothering with underwear. "I'm wide ass awake!"

Mina grabbed Kirishima's shirt and her panties, which Kirishima couldn't find his pants. Bakugou threw him a pair of his sweats and Kirishima gulped. Mina sweetly smiled at him as they settled back on the bed-- all three of them tangled around each other and he was back to touching Bakugou in some way.

This was his friend... his best friend.

But what if he could be more...

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21094925

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

53.3K 752 33
Ok, so, I'm a multishipper, and I've got some concepts and headcannons for our beloved Class 1A and the various ships that can emerge from it. These...
2.9K 125 8
Keralis smiled and left the bee man to his business. 'Maybe he had just gotten a bad night's sleep. Or no sleep at all,' Whatever it was, Keralis was...
7.1K 148 36
the story of lani knight and bucky barnes.
237K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.