Super Smash Brothers VS PlayS...

Da otissmathis

After being defeated by the Smashers years ago, Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon have returned for revenge, and thi... Altro

Prologue: The Rise Of The Game-Over Legion
Chapter #1: Trouble At The Midair Stadium
Chapter #3: A Polygonal Origin... And A Chaotic New Objective
Chapter #4: Skyworld Invaded; Godly Intervention
Chapter #5: A Queen, Her Cat, And Their Guardian

Chapter #2: Smashville Gone Twisted

137 2 0
Da otissmathis

(Elsewhere in the world of Smash lies the lumber village of Smashville, overrun with various animals living in peace.)

(Standing in front of the Town Hall is a boy with a red shirt with a number #1 on it. He had blue shoes and black shorts. He also has short brown hair, a triangle-shaped orange nose, and is always smiling.)

(The Villager enters the Town Hall, ready to start another day of governing the town. As he settles down to get ready for work, a girl's voice catches his attention.)

>>>???: "Good morning, Mr. Mayor!"

(At the entrance is human-sized Shih-Tzu dog with yellow fur, floppy ears, and a ponytail. She also wore a green spring-top with white sleeves and a red bow tie. Her hair is tied up with a red ribbon that has a bell on top.)

(Isabelle, the Villager's trusty secretary, happily approaches him.)

>>>Villager: "Good morning to you too, Isabelle! Ready for another day of governing Smashville?"

>>>Isabelle: "You bet I am!"

>>>Villager: "What's on today's schedule?"

(Isabelle pulls out a clipboard and checks it.)

>>>Isabelle: "Well, first, we have a completion ceremony for the fairy-tale bridge project. Next, you're invited to K.K. Slider's performance at the Concert Hall. And finally, you're on for a match at the Smash Bros. tournament."

>>>Villager: "Sounds good. I'll get right on that."

(However, as the Villager gets ready to take his leave, he pauses at the door.)

>>>Isabelle (concerned): "...Is there something wrong, Mr. Mayor?"

(The Villager turns to Isabelle, his smiling face now an expression of worry.)

>>>Villager: "You know Isabelle... everytime I get called into the Smash tournaments, I can't help but wonder how everyone in Town is doing..."

(The Villager looks out a nearby window as he says this, watching his animal friends. Isabelle places her paw on the Villager's shoulder.)

>>>Isabelle: "There's nothing to worry about, Mayor. Everyone will be just fine."

>>>Villager: "...You really think so?"

>>>Isabelle: "Of course!"

(Isabelle looks out the window with the Mayor.)

>>>Isabelle: "You know... Ever since you were invited to Smash, the whole town was cheering for you."

(FLASHBACK)

(The flashback shows the Villager getting ready to head for the Tournaments, before talking to Isabelle.)

>>>Isabelle (voice-over): "I still remember when you asked me to watch over town while you were in battle."

(Another flashback shows Isabelle cleaning  the Town Hall. Tom Nook is seen coming to her aid in various ceremonies, projects, and helping solve many villagers' problems.)

>>>Isabelle: "It wasn't easy watching over the town by myself. I even had help from Tom Nook while you were away."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

>>>Villager: "(smiles) I know... I can't thank you and Tom Nook enough for making sure the Town runs smoothly."

>>>Isabelle: "(smiles) We're always happy to help, Mayor!"

(Isabelle looks back out the window.)

>>>Isabelle: "(sigh) Although... I kind of understand how you feel. Ever since I was invited, I couldn't help but worry about the townfolk, either. I feel bad having to leave everything to Tom Nook while we were away most of the time."

>>>Villager: "Me, too... But still. I'm surprised he was able to keep everything together."

>>>Isabelle: "Yeah."

(Both stopped looking out the window and turned toward each other with smiles on their faces.)

>>>Villager: "It's nice to know the town's gonna be okay knowing at least one of us is watching after it."

>>>Isabelle: "I agree, Mayor."

(Suddenly, a loud explosion is heard outside, followed by the sounds of the townfolk screaming.)

>>>Isabelle (shocked): "Uh-oh... That sounds like trouble..."

(Just then, entering the building is none other than a distressed Tom Nook.)

>>>Tom Nook (terrified): "Mr. Mayor! You have to come to town right away! It's an emergency!"

>>>Villager (shocked): "Tom Nook! What's going on?! Are there cranky villagers fighting again?!"

>>>Tom Nook: "Worse..."

(Tom Nook opens the window, revealing Smashville had been overrun with Primids.)

>>>Isabelle (horrified): "What are those things?!"

>>>Tom Nook: "I don't know, but they're making a mess of the town, and are terrorizing the townsfolk! You have to get rid of them!"

(The Villager was in worry. This is the first time his town is thrown in complete chaos. But then he realized how much his townfolk meant to him. After some deep thought, the Mayor finally gives his decision.)

>>>Villager: "...Alright. (pulls out an axe) I'll do what I can to help."

(The Villager turns to Isabelle.)

>>>Villager: "Isabelle, I need you to come with me. I can't deal with these monsters myself."

(Isabelle pulls out a party popper, her face showing a determined expression.)

>>>Isabelle: "You can count on me, Mayor!"

>>>Villager (to Tom Nook): "Tom Nook! I need you to stand guard at Town Hall! We'll be back soon."

>>>Tom Nook (worried): "Alright... B-but please be careful! There's someone wearing a clown mask leading them, and they're even scarier!"

(The Villager gives Nook a confirming nod, and turns to Isabelle.)

>>>Villager: "Let's go, Isabelle."

(Isabelle gives a nod as she and the Villager rush out of Town Hall and into town, while Tom Nook hides behind a nearby desk in cowardice.)

(In town, the Villager and Isabelle are seen watching the chaos unfold. Buildings ablaze, monsters attacking, and villagers hiding in panic. One villager, Isabelle's twin brother Digby, who was hiding behind a nearby tree, quickly notices the pair, and announces to his fellow villagers:)

>>>Digby: "Hey, look, everyone! It's the Mayor and my sister Isabelle! They've come to save us!"

(Various other villagers circle around the two, cheering for their arrival.)

>>>Villager: "Everyone settle down! Isabelle and I are here to take care of these monsters!"

>>>Digby: "Alright, but please be careful! These monsters have kidnapped some of our townfolk, and one of the first to get captured was Mr. Resetti."

(Hearing this, however, some of the villagers, as well as the main Villager and Isabelle, were not really surprised at this. But they agreed that they must save the missing townfolk.)

>>>Isabelle: "Don't worry. The Mayor and I will take care of everything. Meanwhile, Digby, we want you and everyone else to barricade yourselves with Tom Nook in Town Hall."

(Digby gives a confirming nod and tells the remaining villagers...)

>>>Digby: "You heard my sister! Everyone head for Town Hall!"

(The remaining residents agreed to this and started making tracks to Town Hall. Digby stood behind to talk to his sister and the Villager.)

>>>Isabelle: "You should head Town Hall, too, Digby. I don't want you to get hurt."

>>>Digby: "Alright. But watch out for the person controlling them."

(As Digby says this, the Primids started charging toward the three.)

>>>Digby: "Good luck!"

(Digby runs for Town Hall as he says this, while Isabelle and the Villager prepare for battle.)

>>>Villager: "Ready, Isabelle?"

>>>Isabelle: "I'm ready, Mayor. Let's teach these monsters a lesson!"

(The two begin to fight off the Primids. The Villager uses his axe to chop one Primid in half, while Isabelle launches two more away with her Party Popper.)

(The Villager then equips a pair of boxing gloves and punches two Metal Primids away. He then charges forward towards a Fire Primid and punches it square in the face, and Isabelle follows up with a Party Popper blast, sending it flying.)

(Just as Isabelle is about to catch her breathe, two Sword Primids ambush her. But before they could get a single hit in, Villager impales one of them with his shovel.)

>>>Isabelle: "Nice save, Mayor!"

(The Villager gives a thumbs up to Isabelle before dodging an attack from another  Sword Primid. He pulls his axe back out and fights the monster head-on. He pushes the Primid back, and it gets launched into the sky and blown up by a Lloyd Trap, courtesy of Isabelle.)

(Soon after, the two are surrounded by monsters. Isabelle pulls out her fishing poll, and casts her line around the Villager's legs. The two give a nod to each other, and Isabelle uses the rod to swing the Villager around, while the Villager uses his axe to chop down all of the incoming monsters.)

(At the final swing, Isabelle throws the Villager upward, releasing him from the strings. The Villager then dives downward with his axe, and slashes down on a Metal Primid.)

(With the final attack landed, the monsters began to dissolve into Shadow Bugs.)

>>>Isabelle: "Do you think that's the last of them, Mayor?"

>>>Villager: "(pants) Yeah... it looks like that's the last of them..."

(...But just when they can catch their breath...)

>>>???: "Hehehehe... Not bad, kiddo."

(Approaching the two is a large and muscular man with a big belly and a flaming head while showing no signs of pain. He wore a creepy clown mask with one eye with the other crossed out, gloves, boots, white pants with red polka dots and a cross harness on his chest that's connected with two metal rings in the center of his chest and back.)

>>>Villager: "So, YOU'RE the one who's been causing trouble in Smashville, aren't you?!"

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Bingo. The name's 'Needles', but my victims call me 'Sweet Tooth'. But those're the last two names you'll be hearin' before what's gonna happen next."

(Needles slowly approaches the pair with a giant serrated machete. Isabelle confronts him.)

>>>Isabelle: "We're not gonna let you hurt the townsfolk, you good-for-nothing bully!"

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Like Hell am I gonna take orders from a damn MUTT."

(Needles swings his machete at Isabelle... only for the Villager to get in the way and block the attack with his axe. Isabelle uses this as an opportunity to send him flying with a Party Popper blast.)

(Sweet Tooth crashes into a nearby Chevrolet ice-cream truck, with a macabre clown-head modeled after him mounted on its roof. Villager and Isabelle high-five each other. They celebrate too soon, as the truck's engine starts.)

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Bad idea, Fido! 'Cause now, you and your precious Mayor are gonna TASTE THE TOOTH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

(Knowing what Needles is planning, the Villager summons Lloid and turns to Isabelle.)

>>>Villager: "Quick! Get on!"

(Isabelle gives a nod as the two mount the Gyroid, who blasts off like a rocket, with Needles giving chase.)

>>>Sweet Tooth: "YOU TWO ARE ROADKILL! YOU HEAR ME?! ROADKILL!!!"

(The clown-masked killer of Twisted Metal activates his vehicle's built-in Gatling Guns and opens fire on the two. The Villager and Isabelle struggle to evade the fire.)

>>>Villager: "We need to fight back! Isabelle! Grab the Fountain Firework from my Pocket!"

>>>Isabelle: "Yes, Mayor!"

(Isabelle reaches into the Villager's pockets and pulls out a Fountain Firework. She lights it, and points it directly at the weaponized ice cream machine. At the very last second, the fountain detonates, bombarding the Sweet Tooth Truck with exploding fireworks.)

(Some of the blasts take out the front two tires, and Needles is unable to steer.)

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Hehe... nice fireworks show ya got there... WANNA SEE MINE?!"

(As the clown says this, he presses a button in his truck, revealing that the clown-head on his vehicle was a homing missile. He launches the missile at the two, who quickly jump off of Lloid before the Villager uses his Pocket ability to store the Gyroid. He uses his the Pocket ability again to launch Lloid at the missile.)

(Lloid and the missile clash and explode, but the Villager and Isabelle are knocked back from the explosion. As the two fall to the ground, the Sweet Tooth Truck stops in its tracks. Needles exits his vehicle, and begins to approach the two.)

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Hehehehe... you two really got me runnin' there. That's gonna be a kill WELL deserved!"

(As he says this, he grabs the Villager by the shirt. Isabelle watches in horror as the clown lifts him upward.)

>>>Isabelle (horrified): "MAYOR, NO!"

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Take one last look at your town, kid. After I'm done with you and your little dog, I'm gonna burn this place to ASHES."

(The Villager struggles to break free from Sweet Tooth's grasp.)

>>>Villager: "No... I won't... let you... destroy my... town..."

(Sweet Tooth pulls out his machete, and gets ready to strike.)

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Oh, just shut up and BLEED, YOU MOTHERFU--"

(Before the clown can finish his tirade, he is struck by a glowing club that stuns him, causing him to collapse and let the Villager free. Isabelle catches the Mayor, as a voice of a young male catches their attention.)

>>>???: "Are you two alright?"

(They turn to Sweet Tooth's attacker, who appears to be a young boy with spiked red hair with a few yellow bangs and strands going through the center. The boy also wears a white hoodie with a zipper down the center, red pockets and inside coloring on the sleeves, light blue jeans, and a pair of white and black shoes. In his hands are Lightsaber-esque clubs used to stun foes.)

>>>Villager: "Yeah... Thank you for the save. I just wish we had knocked that bully out ourselves."

>>>Spike: "My name's Spike. Pleasure to meet you. "

>>>Villager: "Nice to meet you, too, Spike. I'm the Mayor of Smashville. (points to Isabelle) This is my trusty secretary and best friend, Isabelle."

>>>Isabelle: "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Spike!"

(As Spike and the Villager crack smiles and shake hands, yet another voice calls out to Spike.)

>>>???: "Spike! There you are!"

(As they turn, they see an anthropomorphic white bobtailed cat-like creature wearing karate gear. Accompanying him is a small humanoind composed of brown knitted wool and stuffing, with stitches clearly visible, and have a large zipper down the front of their chest. The wooly humanoid also had black button eyes and a pink Tensoplast tongue.)

>>>Spike: "I was wondering when you two were gonna come!"

>>>Sackboy: "Did you do it? Did you take down Sweet Tooth?"

>>>Spike: "Sure did. (points to an out-cold Sweet Tooth on the ground) When he wakes up, we're gonna make him tell us what he knows."

>>>Toro: "Sounds like a plan. But first... (notices the Villager and Isabelle) Aren't you gonna introduce us?"

(Spike turns to Isabelle and the Villager.)

>>>Spike: "Oh. Right."

(Spike prepares to introduce Villager and Isabelle to his two partners.)

>>>Spike: "Mayor, Isabelle, I'd like you to meet two of my best friends -- Toro Inoue..."

>>>Toro: "Hi, there!"

>>>Spike: "...and Sackboy."

>>>Sackboy: "Hello!"

(Isabelle approaches them.)

>>>Isabelle: "Nice to meet you all! (hugs both Toro and Sackboy) We really appreciate your help!"

>>>Villager: "Yeah. We can't thank you guys enough for helping stop that clown from terrorizing our town."

(As they continue talking, something catches Toro's attention. He turns around and finds a nearly-recovered Sweet Tooth getting up and getting ready to head into his truck.)

>>>Spike: "It's really no trouble. You see --"

(A panicked Toro interrupts the discussion to alert everyone.)

>>>Toro (panicked): "You guys! Sweet Tooth's getting away!"

>>>Spike (shocked): "What?!"

(The group sees the murderous clown about to enter his vehicle. Spike rushes toward Needles, attempting to stop his escape.)

>>>Spike: "HEY! STOP!"

(Spike pulls out his Stun Club, and tries to stop him. Noticing just in time, Needles counters with his machete. The two lock weapons, but Needles kicks Spike back. The spike-haired hero falls flat on his back, Sackboy, Toro, Isabelle, and the Villager running up to him.)

>>>Toro (worried): "Spike! Are you OK?!"

>>>Spike (pained): "Yeah... I'm fine..."

(The group help Spike up and turn to Needles, who is already in his truck.)

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Gotta hand it to ya, you spike-haired brat. Attacking me from behind? Smart move. But that still won't stop me from painting this town red!"

>>>Toro: "We know you're sent here by the Legion, Sweet Tooth! Tell us where they're hiding!"

>>>Sweet Tooth: "Not a chance, fuzzball!"

(Sweet Tooth starts his truck and slowly drives forward before stopping, and opening the back two doors, revealing more monsters.)

>>>Sweet Tooth: "This should keep ya busy for a while! Let 'em have it, boys! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

(The monsters jump out of the truck as Sweet Tooth drives off. The Villager, Isabelle, Spike, Toro, and Sackboy are surrounded by monsters.)

>>>Spike: "Looks like we're gonna have to fight our way out."

(Spike equips his Stun Clubs while he says this. The Villager and Isabelle bring out their axe and party popper, respectively. Toro gets into his fighting stance, and Sackboy equips his Grabinator.)

>>>Spike: "Everyone get ready! Here they come!"

(The monsters charge at the quintet, who are all braced for battle. One Blade Primid clashes its blade with Spike's Stun Clubs.)

(Spike kicks the Primid back, and unleashes a 5-hit combo on it. At the final blow, the Primid is knocked into a small group of colorful stick-figure-like creatures with Subspace symbols for heads (Mites).)

(Sackboy, meanwhile, rushes toward a Metal Primid with his Grabinator equipped. Sackboy and the Metal Primid grapple hands, only for Sackboy to overpower the monster, and throw it into a floating puppet-like creature with claws (Puppit).)

(Cut to Toro, who is engaged in hand-to-hand combat with one Primid, but soon finds himself surrounded by several Primids and Mites. As the monsters close in on him, the Sony Cat is enveloped in a dark aura. In a burst of dark energy, his appearance changes. He now dons a caveman skirt and a pink afro with yellow horns.)

(Now in his Oni Form, Toro pulls out a mallet an bashes as many monsters as he can. He then forms two balls of mochi in his paws and fires them at two puppits attacking from above.)

(The Villager and Isabelle join the fight as well, the former cutting down as many monsters with his axe, and the latter using her party popper to send several more flying, unaware that a Fire Primid is attacking from behind.)

>>>Villager: "Isabelle! Watch out!"

(The Fire Primid lets out a stream of fire at the canine secretary. Noticing this, Isabelle counters with bucket of water, which she throws at the monster. The water and fire collide and steam surround the area. As the  blinding steam clears, the Villager appears in Isabelle's place and uses a Fountain Firework to bombard the monster with Fireworks, killing it.)

(Toro, still in his Oni Form, decides to finish off the remaining monsters.)

>>>Toro: "Alright! Time to end this! Sackboy!"

(Sackboy gives a nod and equips a jetpack. He flies towards and grabs Toro, carrying him into the air.)

>>>Toro: "Now!"

(Sackboy drops the Sony Cat, who now pulls out a club as he prepares to finish off the remaining monsters. Upon landing, Toro uses his club to brutally pummel the monsters. As he finishes his attack, the monsters dissolve into shadow bugs, as Toro stands victoriously in the middle of a kanji-shaped crater (人) in the ground.)

(The Villager and Isabelle are in awe at the Sony Cat's finishing move.)

>>>Villager and Isabelle (in awe): "Whoa..."

(Toro switches back to normal as Isabelle walk up to him.)

>>>Isabelle: "Toro... that was AMAZING!"

(Toro blushes at Isabelle's comment.)

>>>Toro: "Haha... it was nothing."

>>>Villager: "Isabelle's right! It looks so cool! Not to mention that crater you made while fighting those monsters."

(The three look at the crater.)

>>>Villager (interested): "Doesn't that crater look like the Japanese kanji for 'human'? What's THAT about?"

>>>Toro (sweatdropping): "Oh... well... that's... um... actually quite the story..."

>>>Villager: "You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. We understand if it's too personal."

>>>Toro: "No no! It's OK. I'll tell you. It all started in my childhood..."

(FLASHBACK)

(We see Toro as a kitten, in a box crying.)

>>>Toro (voice-over): "I was abandoned when I was kitten. I was cold and alone, with no food and shelter."

(A shadow looms over the young Toro and takes him in.)

>>>Toro: "But then one day, I was adopted by a kind, elderly man who worked at a sushi restaurant."

(Another flashback shows Toro living happily with his new owner, who feeds him sushi.)

>>>Toro: "The sushi chef and I were the best of friends. I even got my name after his favorite kind of sushi."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

(Cut to Toro, Villager, and Isabelle.)

>>>Villager (saddened): "Wow... the first part of that story was pretty sad... I can't believe you were abandoned as a kitten...."

>>>Toro (smiling): "I know... but I'm glad I was eventually found by the sushi chef. He was family to me."

>>>Isabelle: "So, what happened next?"

>>>Toro: "Well..."

(FLASHBACK)

(We see Toro at his owner's grave, implying that his owner had passed away.)

>>>Toro (voice-over): "Soon after, my owner had eventually passed away, and I was alone once again."

(Another flashback shows Toro traveling throughout Japan. Where he sees many human beings interacting with each other.)

>>>Toro: "As I wandered the world, I was fascinated by all the humans inhabiting it. I was in awe at some of their culture and activities. And that's when I discovered my biggest dream..."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

(Cut back to Villager, Isabelle, and Toro.)

>>>Toro: "...To become human myself."

>>>Isabelle (surprised): "Your dream is to become human?"

>>>Toro: "It's my number one dream. And I have done everything I can think to achieve that goal -- learning to walk and talk like a human, hosting daily news programs, even competing against Ryu, Ken Masters, and Kazuya Mishima in a fighting tournament."

>>>Villager (surprised): "YOU KNOW RYU, KEN, AND KAZUYA?!"

>>>Toro: "It's true! But that's a story for later on. (sadly) But unfortunately, no matter hard I try, I never seem to have gotten any closer to my dream."

(Isabelle places her paw on Toro, attempting to comfort him.)

>>>Isabelle: "I'm sure you'll reach your dream of being human some day."

>>>Villager: "Isabelle's right. You just need to believe in yourself and keep trying."

(Toro's mood changes as he cracks a smile at the two.)

>>>Toro (happily): "Thanks, you guys. I'll keep trying until my dream comes true!"

>>>Isabelle: "That's the spirit!"

>>>Toro: "Yeah! And I'll start by helping you guys with your town! Speaking of which..."

(Toro turns to Spike, who, alongside Sackboy, is looking on a tablet)

>>>Toro: "Hey, Spike! Do you think we got the last of the monsters?"

>>>Spike: "Yep. We got them all. But we still need to hunt down Sweet Tooth."

>>>Villager: "Yeah! That's right! We need to find that clown before he hurts anyone else!"

>>>Spike: "Luckily, I put a tracking device on his truck before knocking him out earlier."

(A flashback shows Spike placing a tracker on Sweet Tooth's truck before getting ready to help Villager and Isabelle.)

>>>Sweet Tooth: "JUST SHUT UP AND BLEED, YOU MOTHERFU--"

(Spike proceeds to K.O. Sweet Tooth with his Stun Club before the flashback ends.)

>>>Toro: "Good work, Spike! Now, we can find where he's gonna strike next!"

>>>Spike: "I'm already on it!"

(Spike uses his tablet to locate Sweet Tooth. A beeping noise is heard from the tablet.)

>>>Spike: "Oh! Looks like I found where Sweet Tooth's gonna strike next!"

(Spike shows the tablet to everyone, with the screen showing an image of a facility with three music notes 🎶 placed on it.)

>>>Villager (shocked): "He's headed straight for the Concert Hall! We gotta stop him!"

>>>Spike: "Right. Everyone, get ready to go to town hall!"

(Sackboy re-equips his Jet-Pack and grabs Toro as the blast off toward the Concert Hall, followed by Spike using his Sky Flyer, and Villager and Isabelle riding on Lloid.)

(As they begin to fly toward their destination, the Villager decides to ask Spike an important question.)

>>>Villager: "Hey, Spike?"

>>>Spike: "What's up?"

>>>Villager: "Earlier before Sweet Tooth escaped, Toro mentioned something about a 'Legion'. Is that clown working for someone?"

>>>Spike: "...He is. Sweet Tooth is a member of the Game-Over Legion. They're the reason your town is under attack."

>>>Isabelle (shocked): "That's terrible!"

>>>Toro: "It's true. An old enemy of ours came back with a vengeance, even reviving your old enemies Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon."

>>>Villager (in disbelief): "What?! Galeem and Dharkon are back?!"

>>>Isabelle (in disbelief): "Tabuu... I've heard stories about him from some of the girls in the Smash tournaments... Why would all three of these monsters comeback?"

>>>Spike: "Long story short, no one in the universe, not even your town, will be safe until the Legion is stopped."

(Both Villager and Isabelle thought deeply about this. Galeem and Dharkon were a big enough problem. But having to deal with Galeem, Dharkon, AND Tabuu?! This is all so sudden. But then they remembered how important their friends are to them. Refusing to see their whole town perish, a determined Villager tells Spike, Toro, and Sackboy their intentions.)

>>>Villager: "Um... If it's not too much trouble, Isabelle and I would like to help you guys."

>>>Spike (surprised) : "...Really?"

>>>Isabelle (determined): "Yeah! If those madmen want to destroy the universe, they have to go through US first!"

(Their determination makes Spike crack a smile.)

>>>Spike (happily): "Thank you, Mayor. You too, Isabelle. We'll need all the help we can get to beat this Legion!"

(As the three smile at each other, Sackboy's voice catches their attention.)

>>>Sackboy: "Guys! Up ahead! I see the concert hall!"

(Toro squints his eyes, and finds Sackboy's discovery.)

>>>Toro: "He's right! We've made it!"

>>>Spike (determined): "Alright, everyone... We're closing in on Sweet Tooth... Be ready for a fight."

(Everyone gave a nod to Spike as they head straight for the Concert Hall. Who knows what kind of tricks Needles will have in store for them...)

-------------------------

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

15.5K 215 21
Kirby and Meta Knight were doing training when it showed up. A beast, with claws like swords, three tails and a wolf-like appearance, and craved bloo...
58.1K 1.4K 50
This is a Pokemon XY and XYZ story. Warning this story includes, boy x boy harem. cursing smuts depending on where the story's going. I DON'T OWN THE...
543 0 33
In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, bein...
33.1K 488 23
When Kirby accidentally crash-lands onto an unknown planet, it is found that he is wanted by a monster because of his power. When Meta Knight, King D...