Dressed as the cannon fodder...

yurimtl tarafından

Pei Yuxuan in the last days is the endorsement of cold and abstinence, iron-faced and selfless, and is notori... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101: Extra 1
Chapter 102: Extra 2
Chapter 103: Extra 3
Chapter 104: Deputy CP Extra 1
Chapter 105: Deputy CP Extra 2
Chapter 106: Deputy CP Extra 3
Chapter 107: Extra 4
Chapter 108: Extra 5
Chapter 109: Extra 6
Chapter 110: Extra 7
Chapter 111: Deputy CP Extra 4
Chapter 112: If line AO
Chapter 113: If line AO
Chapter 114: If line AO
Chapter 115: Daily Life
Chapter 116: Family Portrait

Chapter 26

264 7 0
yurimtl tarafından

It's not that Pei Yujiang has never heard Jiang Wenxiu say bad words and curse people, but that's usually in the game. When he meets cheating teammates, Jiang Wenxiu's tone is not very good, or it's just his usual speaking habit.But it was the first time that Pei Yujiang saw this child speak so fiercely and straightforwardly, and insulted someone in an extremely unpleasant way.

Pei Yujiang, who was not the person involved, found the words unpleasant, so how could the person involved, Liu Huanran, not notice it? The woman's hands were shaking with anger, and her pretty face was red from holding back. After saying "you, you, you" for a long time, she didn't expect to be defeated in front of a little girl.

Although Jiang Wenxiu grew up early and was already tall at puberty, he had a childish face and could tell at a glance that he was a high school student. If he wanted to go to a place like a bar or cb, he could only get in with someone.In fact, Jiang Wenxiu met Liu Huanran several times in the bar.She went to the bar just to create a happy atmosphere. She liked disco dancing at a young age. Jiang Wenxiu felt that there was nothing wrong with herself, but her parents had been supervising her recently.

Especially after Pei Yujiang accused her of being nosy in front of Fan Zhaozhao, Fan Zhaozhao also realized that he could not be so doting on his daughter and would check her homework every day after school, resulting in Jiang Wenxiu having no time to pass by recently.But she went there a few times some time ago, and she happened to catch Liu Huanran having an affair with her beautiful sister. It was often when someone was about to kiss her on the mouth that Liu Huanran pushed him away, speaking righteously. Said he had a wife.Jiang Wenxiu was almost sickened by her.

Although she is an alpha, she is definitely not such a scumbag. Her mother had been raped by a male alpha before. She hated her nominal father so much that she wished he didn't have that man's blood flowing in her veins.Some female alphas rely on their first gender advantage, completely forgetting that they are actually women, and are aggressive towards OGAs.When Jiang Wenxiu was confronting Liu Huanran, Pei Yujiang, who didn't see clearly the cause and effect, came over, but found Yu Zhiwan and immediately protected her:

"What are you doing?"

Although she said "you", she was actually looking at Liu Huanran.Jiang Wenxiu took the lead and at the same time gave Pei Yujiang a thumbs up:

"Sister, shouldn't you just hit something like this that uses electronics and glands to think? Why are you still asking here? Show off your momentum to hit me!"

Liu Huanran: "..."

She seemed to recall the embarrassment she felt when she was punched by Pei Yujiang and knelt in the rain, unable to get up.At that time, she went back to recuperate for several days and was unable to get out of bed. Her spine hurt when she moved even slightly. She didn't know how hard Pei Yujiang had been hit at that time. She has never fought like this with anyone. This woman is obviously just a beta, not an alpha. How on earth can she be so powerful?Having said that, after the last lesson, Liu Huanran certainly did not dare to provoke Pei Yujiang head-on.

The woman stared at Yu Zhiwan unwillingly. Yu Zhiwan could not see her gaze and said nothing, but Jiang Wenxiu cursed:

"What are you looking at? If you look at it again, I'll dig out your eyes!"Liu Huanran turned and left.

Pei Yujiang stared at her back for a while, then patted her back.Yu Zhiwan's shoulders,He asked softly:

"Aren't you scared?"

As usual, the considerate OGA would probably shake her head at this time and say "no" firmly. But Yu Zhiwan is not someone who will wrong herself.Her mood was upset by Liu Huanran, and of course she wouldn't make others happy either. When Pei Yujiang said these words, a stream of tears slowly flowed down her cheeks.Yu Zhiwan's nose was red, her almond-shaped eyes were filled with tears, and her expression was full of grievances. She was naturally gentle and non-aggressive. Tears fell down and she hurriedly raised her hands to wipe them. She lowered her head as if she didn't want to be laughed at. Pei Yujiang immediately panicked and took out a tissue.

She originally wanted to pass the tissue over, but Yu Zhiwan gradually cried out of breath, as if she wanted to vent all the grievances she had suffered from Liu Huanran.

Pei Yujiang could only squat down, hold a tissue and help her wipe away her tears little by little.While Pei Yujiang knelt down on one knee to wipe Yu Zhiwan's tears, Jiang Wenxiu realized that the wattage of her light bulb was a bit high, so she raised her long legs and slipped out.Banyan Tree's company is not located in a downtown area, but it is not too remote and has beautiful scenery. It is very suitable for calming down and doing makeup research. The night breeze blows against my face in the evening, bringing with it the coolness of winter. Jiang Wenxiu is pacing in the corridor. She has a restless temper and seems to have unlimited energy to squander. Her cell phone is ringing with "di-di" sounds from her classmates and friends. The group keeps sending messages.

Soon, she received a photo of CB.Someone asked her to come here to celebrate her sister's birthday.

Previous chapter chapter directory save booklet next chapterAlthough she was not her sister, Jiang Wenxiu liked to join in the fun and immediately abandoned this seemingly uninteresting family gathering and went straight to the birthday party.

When Pei Yujiang finished her work, she found that Jiang Wenxiu's little girl had run away. Fan Zhaozhao apologized to her embarrassedly:

"This child is used to being a wild child. I didn't have much control over her before. When I first started to control her, I was afraid that she would be rebellious in adolescence. If it's not too much, I'll just let her go. Don't mind."

Although Fan Zhaozhao no longer allowed her to go to places like that, after all, she was invited by her classmates and it was a serious gathering. Fan Zhaozhao was afraid that the little girl would be angry, so he let her go. Of course Pei Yujiang didn't mind, and she didn't care how many people were in the party, but she still brought Yu Zhiwan with her at Pei Jinhuai's request.Pei Jinhuai booked a restaurant and several people drove there together.

During the meal, Pei Jinhuai praised Yu Zhiwan profusely and kept using chopsticks to put food into her bowl. Jiang Wenxiu was not here today, and Pei Jinhuai and Fan Zhaozhao were wives. Pei Yujiang always felt like he was bringing his girlfriend to meet his parents. .She was so embarrassed that she couldn't stop looking in Yu Zhiwan's direction.However, Yu Zhiwan was not bothered by the elders' behavior and responded to them all thoughtfully. Pei Jinhuai was as satisfied with her as he wanted now, and he didn't even mind Yu Zhiwan's disability.

Pei Yujiang even suspected that if she said she wanted to marry Yu Zhiwan today, Pei Jinhuai would be able to arrange the wedding scene for her the next day.After finally getting through the meal, Pei Yujiang wanted to go back to her home, but she didn't know where to go when she asked Yu Zhiwan. When I was struggling, I suddenly heard Oga asking softly:

"Can you take a walk with me?"

As the saying goes, if you walk a hundred steps after a meal, you will live to ninety-nine. Yu Zhiwan's legs are disabled and cannot walk, but it seems thatHu also likes to go for a walk after eating. Of course, Pei Yujiang would not refuse her small request, so she spoke to the two elders and left. 

The scenery from the restaurant is also very good. There is a river not far away, and the neon lights are shining on the river and rippling with the blue waves. There was already a bit of chill in the air. Pei Yujiang took off her coat and put it on Yu Zhiwan to prevent her from getting cold. The two of them chatted casually while walking.

"Ahead of us is Hengjiang."

Listening to the biting wind on the river, Pei Yujiang said something to her, and Yu Zhiwan immediately asked her:

"Have you come here before to play the Water Festival?"

Pei Yujiang blurted out:

"No."

She was born two hundred years later, how could she have played the Water Splashing Festival here? In her time, there were wars, and there were very few entertainment options.Moreover, this river will dry up in the future. It cannot be called a "river", but a relatively long stream. Later, many people still used this water to wash clothes and dump household garbage, so the Hengjiang River became It got worse and worse, and eventually it became unusable.Yu Zhiwan was a native of Yicheng, and Pei Yujiang learned from her that this river used to be a creek, but it was slowly expanded into this.

In the past, when Yicheng was not so developed, many people liked to come here to hold Water Splashing Festival activities, scooping up water from the river and splashing people on each other. At that time, there were no such bustling street scenes on both sides, and there were no bridges. People in China use small stone piers to cross the river.Yicheng has experienced ups and downs over the past few hundred years. Pei Yujiang has experienced the period of Yicheng's greatest decline. Seeing the prosperity now, it is difficult to imagine that Yicheng used to feel like a small village.

But she could outline her childhood from Yu Zhiwan's mouth, and knew that Yu Zhiwan once played with people here. Although she was blind at that time, her legs were not disabled and she could still walk as usual. Now he has to be confined to this wheelchair, listening to the oral description of the rapid changes in Yicheng.

Pei Yujiang suddenly felt a little emotional. Fortunately, Yu Zhiwan would not experience the decline of Yicheng. When the city completely collapsed and fell into the flames of war, Yu Zhiwan would not be as good as her a hundred years later. A greater feeling.When she has truly guarded this home, and then looks at its current prosperous age, she will feel a great sense of loss.

But no matter how it changed, Yicheng was still her hometown. She grew up in this city. Even though she later joined the army and was transferred to various places, what she missed most was the place where she was born and raised.And how is this world made up?

Pei Yujiang has always been confused about the connection between this novel and herself. After she died with the zombie beast, she did not really die, but two hundred years ago in this city, she traveled to the body of a person with the same name as her, and she also Met Yu Zhiwan.Yu Zhiwan is one of the heroines of this novel, but based on Pei Yujiang's countless experience in reading, I feel that this novel is written from a "main attack" perspective.

Almost everything in the book is to pave the way for Liu Huanran to be happy. Anyone who bullied her was slapped in the face. She can roam around everywhere, but the protagonist Shou is guarded by her and is still wandering around with her child. In the end, she I got such a young, beautiful and secretive wife, and I had both a wife and a daughter without any effort.Even Liu Huanran made various confusing operations, such as kidnapping Yu Zhiwan and letting others bully her, and then she came up to be the savior. Isn't this a typical PUA, telling OGA that she was almost "dirty" and that she was the only one? Her redemption?

There are many such endless confusing behaviors in the original plot, but Yu Zhiwan seems to have no care at all, and thinks she is very good, like a hopeless love brain who insists on being with Liu Huanran. Can you actually be happy with such a person?

Even in crematorium literature, such people are not worthy of "chasing their wives", they are only worthy of crushing their bones and scattering ashes in the crematorium.Pei Yujiang remembered again that someone came to Liu Huanran that day and asked her to forcibly mark Yu Zhiwan. After Alpha marked OGA, as long as it was not a temporary mark, OGA would most likely get pregnant. That person wanted to use the child to tie Yu Zhiwan Liu Huanran's side, but why should she help Liu Huanran?

Later, when she wanted to check on the man in black, she had no clues.Maybe he changed his clothes and went out, but by the time Pei Yujiang could find the surveillance video, he couldn't find where the person was. Yicheng is so big, it is not easy to find someone in the huge crowd, not to mention that the person may not be from this city, so it will be even harder to find.

Who did Yu Zhiwan provoke?Regarding her life experience, Yu Zhiwan did not tell her in detail. Since Yu Zhiwan didn't want to talk about it, Pei Yujiang didn't force it, but kept making random guesses.

The scenery along the river was nice but a bit cold. Pei Yujiang planned to take Yu Zhiwan for a walk and then go back. While walking back and forth, he met several internet celebrity bloggers taking pictures. They were sitting on a scenic boat and laughing. One of the girls wearing a pink and white cotton-padded jacket lit up when she saw Pei Yujiang and immediately shouted:

"Pause!"

The girl has a round face, a cute and pure appearance, and looks like an OGA. The scenic boat was not far from the shore, and there happened to be a small opening for parking. The boat docked, and the round-faced girl got off the boat and trotted over amidst the cheers of her friends.

"Can I join your talk, sister?"

Talk is the most popular chat software in the world.As soon as she spoke, Yu Zhiwan, who was sitting in the wheelchair, pursed her lips but said nothing, waiting silently for Pei Yujiang to speak out.

Pei Yujiang didn't know this person at all, and she didn't understand why contemporary people would talk to people they didn't know. She saw that this girl was not old, probably a little older than Jiang Wenxiu at most. After thinking about it, she still couldn't help but remind her:"I don't add strangers. Talk is a privacy software and there are social circles. It's not a good idea to add strangers. It's easy to expose personal information. You'd better not add random people."Finally, Pei Yujiang thought that Yu Zhiwan didn't like her serious look, so she curved her lips, smiled in her eyes, tried her best to look gentle, and added to the girl:

"Do you think so?"

Pei Yujiang didn't dress up much today, but she belonged to the thick-faced family, especially her beautiful eyes. They were not the common black-brown pupils, but blue-black, which looked even brighter and more attractive under the light.

Especially when her long hair is let down, she looks very royal. Her hair is naturally a little curly, and even more so at the ends. It looks like well-designed wavy hair, and she has tall legs and a long figure.

Many girls whose sexual orientation is female are somewhat of a sister-in-law.Attribute, Pei Yujiang smiled, unconsciously showing a sense of doting on children, the girl's face turned red, and she said "Hmm" in a panic.

"Then will sister come here next time? I met her by chance. When we are not strangers, we will add contact information——"

She wanted to imitate Pei Yujiang's tone and ask "Are you okay?" She was blushing and acting coquettishly when she was suddenly interrupted by a cough.The round-faced girl didn't notice Yu Zhiwan.

Even though Yu Zhiwan is a disabled person, her outstanding face is hard to ignore. However, because she is disabled and Pei Yujiang's conditions are so good, girls subconsciously feel that this will not be Pei Yujiang's girlfriend.Seeing Yu Zhiwan coughing, Pei Yujiang was afraid that she was caught in the river breeze and would not have time to say goodbye to the girl, so she hurriedly pushed Yu Zhiwan away.When they arrived at the underground parking lot, Yu Zhiwan's coughing gradually became quieter. Pei Yujiang went to open the car door and heard Yu Zhiwan whisper:

"Sorry, it affected you from talking to that girl."

Pei Yujiang packed up the back seat and carried her in. Pei Yujiang usually lets Yu Zhiwan sit in the back seat, which is safer and has more space. After Yu Zhiwan sat on it, she folded Yu Zhiwan's wheelchair and put it in the back seat, and then heard the woman ask casually:

"Is she pretty?"

Pei Yujiang thought about it. She couldn't quite remember what the girl looked like. She just remembered that she was about the same age as Jiang Wenxiu, but she seemed to be okay. She looks good on everyone, except Yu Zhiwan, a beautiful woman who is hard to ignore.People generally don't think well of people behind their backs. Pei Yujiang didn't want Yu Zhiwan to think that she had a sharp opinion of people, so she cleared her throat:

"She's pretty. Is she petite and cute? She's also very impressive, young and energetic."

It was a cold day, and she saw that the girl was only wearing stockings on her legs. She was not "young and energetic"!

Yu Zhiwan said "oh".

When Pei Yujiang started the engine, he added:

"But there are also many beautiful liars now. Next time you meet a little girl with a nice voice who talks to you, just ask for your contact information directly and stay away."

"So is my little brother."

Yu Zhiwan didn't know what he was thinking. After being stunned for a moment, Pei Yujiang suddenly heard a woman laughing uncontrollably from the back seat of the car.A few days later, Pei Yujiang came back from morning exercises and saw a familiar figure at the door of her house. She hurried over and met Yu Zhiwan's smile.

oga shook the plastic bag in his hand that was still steaming in the winter:

"Open the door, I've made breakfast for you."

She had known that Yu Zhiwan could cook for a long time, but Pei Yujiang was still confused when she opened the door until she saw Yu Zhiwan pull out a key from his pocket.A key similar to my own style.It is a standard feature in this neighborhood.

"I don't want to bother you with getting in and out of the car every day, so I'm here to trouble you and move your car next door to you. Excuse me, I'll make breakfast for you every day," Yu Zhiwan asked while untying the knot of the plastic bag, " Is that okay, Mr. Pei?"

In the past, whenever Pei Yujiang heard this title, many of it was ridiculed, but Yu Zhiwan's tone at this time was gentle and sincere.Someone comes to provide breakfast every day, of course Pei Yujiang is happy, but then she thinks about it, she has to go there every daycompany's, I took Yu Zhiwan with me just by the way.

Then he must be the one who made the profit, and Yu Zhiwan even gave her a gift before.Pei Yujiang decided to give her some gifts in return.Zhao Manlin, the director of the planning department, is Yu Zhiwan's OGA best friend. The two were roommates in college and talked about almost everything.Most of the old employees in the company don't like Pei Yujiang very much. Zhao Manlin is one of them, and her impression has only improved a little recently. Although the woman is an OGA, her leadership ability is no less than that of some alphas. She has a high status in the company and has the right to speak, so she is not very afraid of Pei Yujiang.

During this period of time, Pei Yujiang was led by her to familiarize herself with the business, and she had to settle accounts with the master in the finance department. She was exhausted from running around on the front line at various times every day. Now that the batch of accounts has been settled, she can finally rest a little.

Today, Zhao Manlin came back from the tea room and saw Pei Yujiang's computer open. She glanced at it casually and saw a row of bold bold characters in the search bar:

"What do OGA girls like?"

The following related searches are "oga girl personality", "birthday gifts suitable for oga", etc. The first ones are quite serious, but some of the later entries become:

"What does sending oga mean?"

"What gift did Oga receive that he would be willing to sleep with?"

Zhao Manlin paused, alarm bells suddenly ringing in her heart.She knew that Pei Yujiang had been very close to Yu Zhiwan recently. Zhao Manlin asked Yu Zhiwan and found out that the two were not together, but had turned their hostility into friendship and became friends.

Regarding this aspect, Yu Zhiwan did not describe it in detail to her, and Zhao Manlin's suspicion of Pei Yujiang was not cleared.The original owner came to the company several times before, saying he came to take a look, but in fact he came here to try to improve his luck. Zhao Manlin saw her several times, so she had a bad impression of her.

She didn't quite believe that Pei Yujiang had any good intentions in searching for something like this. She frowned and was about to take a photo when she suddenly heard footsteps and had to put away her phone and return to her seat.

Pei Yujiang did not shy away from the two-person office. Anyway, Zhao Manlin knew about her relationship with Pei Jinhuai. Pei Yujiang walked into the office while making a phone call. She flipped through her schedule with one hand and held her phone in her other hand:

"Mom, how about leaving the collection task in Ningxiang to me and Yu Zhiwan? Her birthday is coming soon, and I want to give her a surprise."

Yu Zhiwan's birthday is in winter. Ningxiang is a small town in the south. There is an ingredient in the next new product that can only be found there and needs to be sampled. Originally, this was handed over to someone from the product department, but Pei Yujiang was eager to take over.During the previous chat, she heard Yu Zhiwan say that she wanted to go south. It was Yu Zhiwan's birthday just half a month later. It took Pei Yujiang a long time to find a romantic idea from something, and she planned to meet Yu Zhiwan next month. Wan went to Ningxiang together to collect raw materials and happened to take a trip at public expense.

Yu Zhiwan is inconvenient, and other colleagues will definitely not take her out to play if she wants to go. Pei Yujiang has thought carefully. She is strong and can just help Yu Zhiwan. It is very convenient to go anywhere, and Ningxiang is warm. , it does not freeze in winter, and the temperature can reach up to more than ten degrees. It is known as the "City of Flowers".Pei Jinhuai usually agreed to Pei Yujiang's request. It was just a small matter. After his daughter proposed it, Pei Jinhuai agreed on the spot.

When hanging up the phone, Pei Yujiang found Zhao Manlin staring at him without blinking.She didn't have the habit of putting her hot face on someone's cold ass. Zhao Manlin had a normal attitude towards her, and Pei Yujiang certainly didn't like Zhao Manlin very much. But thinking that this person was Yu Zhiwan's good friend, she couldn't have a bad attitude, so she looked at the other person's expression, gave a friendly smile, and asked tentatively:

"Do you want to come too? I can ask for a leave for you."!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

251K 30.6K 82
You are my perfect stranger~ Cover artist- Akiko Kunn ☑️Unicode ✅Zawgyi [error မစစ်ဆေးရသေး]
273K 7.1K 17
(ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ ˣ ᶜᵘʳᵛʸ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ʷᵒᵐᵃⁿ) Asteria Venus was tricked into a TV show scam by her trustworthy best friend. Battling through challenges and craz...
1.3M 32.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.8K 59 14
顶流爱豆不当替身了 Author:闲词 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5874212 https://www.shubaow.net/243_243863/ Yan Xuan didn't expect that one day she wou...