My Cold Boss || KTH

Od moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... Více

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Love and more love

1.6K 72 19
Od moonpie__28

Entering his home, the atmosphere felt heavy and tensed. Sitting on the couch, I stared at the floor. Feeling the fabric sink besides me, I felt a warm hand on mine.

Not even sparing a glance, I heard a sigh.

"Y/n..."

He said what.

My Name?

Am I hearing it right... Y/n?

My eyes went wide, as I looked at him. He stared at me for a while, before taking my hands into his.

"What happened?"

Agh, this sentence.

My eyes watered, as I burst out in tears. Feeling thousands of mixed emotions, I couldn't process anything. Before he could speak further, I stood up and sprinted outside.

"Y/N!"

I heard him calling my name, but I couldn't control myself. Flinging the door open, I ran towards the backyard.

Sitting on the bench, I stared at the sky, sniffing loudly.

Just why.

Why it has to be me everytime?

First getting cheated by my boyfriend and my own trusted best friend. Then, having no one near me, whom I can rely on in difficult times. Third, being dangerously stalked by my own trusted friend, which really made me feel unsafe and insecure...

Last and the most important, having a bad luck in love...

I thought after Soobin, god gave me a second chance... But no...

Why does the person I love, doesn't love me back!?

Am I that worthless?

Resting my head on my lap, I cried harder, letting all my pain out.

"Y/n."

Hearing a voice behind me, I slowed down. My cheeks and nose turned red, as my eyes were puffy due to crying a lot.

I felt a rose brush against my cheek, but I ignored it. Sniffing again, I kept staring at the sky, as the fragrance entered my nostrils.

"Will you go on a date with me?"
.

My heart skipped a beat as my brain literally stopped for a second. I stopped crying, as my eyes widened.

Taehyung walked infront of me, kneeling on the grass. He stared at me, while holding a beautiful bright red rose in his hand.

I couldn't process anything at this moment.

Is this really happening?

Staring at him for a while, an unintentional chuckle left my mouth. He watched me with raised eyebrows, completely surprised.

I got up and headed towards the house, ignoring him.

That's it.

Now I understood.

His lies will keep going. And maybe this is one of them...

He has played with me like this many times. And this time, I'm not going to fall for his trap again.

"Y/N!"

I felt my arm being pulled backwards, which made me face him again. I avoided his eye contact, which made my heart break into pieces.

"You didn't answer me..."

Pausing for a while, I exhaled deeply. Jerking my arm away from his grip, I started walking again.

"MISS LEE Y/N!"

Ignore. Ignore. Don't melt here.

"IT'S MY FUCKING ORDER!"

He yelled again, which made me stop in my tracks. Sighing, I shook my head in disbelief and continued walking towards his house.

Not this time.

I could feel a ball of fire, burning right behind me. But, I didn't wanted to be hurted more.

Walking towards the kitchen, I decided to make something for myself. Splashing some cold water on my face, I wiped it dry.

Pouting, I opened the fridge to find something to prepare. Taking out some apples and milk, I placed them on the kitchen counter.

Starting to cut the apples, I felt a presence behind me. I knew who it was, but I decided to pay no attention to him.

"So are you gonna ignore me like that huh?"

I heard the raspy voice behind me, which caused a chill down my spine.

"I'm asking you again, will you go out on a date with me?"

I rolled my eyes, and continued slicing the apples. Just then, the knife was snatched away from my hand.

I turned around with furrowed eyebrows. He clenched his jaw and glared at me.

"What do you want!"

I yelled, as he kept glaring at my face, scanning each feature.

"I want my answer."

"I don't wanna be played around and be a fool again. I'm sorry."

He paused, and narrowed his eyelids and confusion. Taking the chance, I grabbed the knife from his hands and returned back to my work.

Having a few minutes of silence, I finally heard a loud sigh behind me.

"I'm serious. I'm not playing Y/n."

I turned around and gave him a 'Oh really?' face.

Yeah, because still I couldn't believe him.

Turning behind, I poured some milk in the juicer.

"You've already done it multiple times Taehyung. But this time, I won't fall for it."

"Aish... You don't understand... I'm doing it for your own good..."

I heard him mumble, before my face turned annoyed again.

"What? Playing with my feelings?"

I scoffed, chuckling sarcastically.

"Do you have feelings?"

I froze at his sentence. My heart rate increased, as my breath fastened.

"I need my answer."

"Shut the fuck up and let me do my work."

"Fine then. I consider that as a yes. Your boss is ordering you to go on a date with him. And you have to."

Wtf.

Sighing in frustration, I slammed the knife on the counter, before turning behind.

"Why are you being such a mean ass today?"

I glared at him with fiery eyes, ready to punch him.

"Tonight. 8 pm."

He smirked, staring at my lips then back to my face.

"What? Are you trying to persuade me?"

"No."

"Then why!?"

"Because you're beautiful..."

I'm what.

I blinked multiple times in disbelief, as he kept his smirk glued on his face. My cheeks flushed, as I pushed him away.

"Fuck off!"

Just then, he pulled me by my waist closer to his body. Tilting his face, he brought his lips dangerously closer to mine. I flinched. He paused in his actions and grinned.

"It didn't make my heart flutter though."

I teased, pushing him away smirking.

Turning behind, I added the apples to the blender and opened the jar of sugar. I jumped suddenly, as I felt warm hands on my bare stomach.

"Yah! T-Taehyung!"

I sluttered, and turned around quickly to face him. He took this chance to pick me up, and make me sit on the counter.

It was too late, as his hands travelled up inside my shirt, feeling my skin. My breath hitched, as I held his arms to stop him.

"W-What are you d-doing!?"

I panicked, as his hands finally reached the back of my bra. Without wasting a second, he started unhooking it.

Tf.

Moving closer to my neck, he brought one of his hands out to unbutton my upper buttons. I watched him in shock, as he gulped hardly.

Before I could say something, he smashed his lips on my open collarbone. A moan left my lips, as he kept unhooking behind.

Sucking the skin, he also left wet kisses on my neck. My hands now held his chest, which heaved up and down, with the movement of his kisses.

"T-Taehyung..."

I moaned his name, as he travelled down my chest. Leaving wet kisses on my cleavage, he paused and looked at me.

Buttoning my bra again, he smirked. My hair was a freaking mess as well as my shirt. To my surprise, he buttoned my shirt as well and fixed it. Clearing his throat, he cupped my face.

"Did I make your heart flutter?"

Not just flutter mister,

You fucking exploded it!

I blushed and looked down, before he placed his index under my chin and made me face him again.

Kissing me for few seconds, he placed his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes deeply.

Help!

He's making me crazy!

"I never played with your feelings. Neither I do, and nor I will, pretty lady..."

Pretty lady?

Gosh.

I couldn't control myself more.

I started pecking his lips multiple times, while holding his collar. He giggled in between, which made me smile.

"I hate you."

I grinned, staring at his beautiful orbs.

"I know you love me."

He smirked, making me weak.

"I don't, I hate you more."

"Then I hated you since the day I saw you..."

So, he liked me the day we met!? This is getting crazy...

"I don't care. I hate you so much."

"I know you love mee~"

He sang teasing, making me giggle.

"Umm... Why did you stop...?"

I asked shyly, pouting.

"Because, I won't take any further steps without your permission..."

I nodded in understanding, looking down.

"Why? You wanted more?"

My eyes went wide, as I looked at him.

"Shut up!"

I pushed him away, before getting down the counter.

"Just tell me when. And I'm ready."

"Yah!"

I slapped his shoulder, before adding sugar in the mixer. We giggled, as I poured the milkshake into our glasses after blending it.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you more"

*******************************
Don't know how this chapter was, but I know you all were waiting for this moment. So I decided to finally add it in this chapter.

There will many twists and turns ahead, so buckle up your seat belts guys!

Anyway, thank you for reading! Love you. 💓✨️

******************************

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.6K 403 31
• THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION.!! _______________________ He is like a 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 while she is 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗺 like 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. Can fire...
71.8K 3.2K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆........ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑫𝒆�...
199K 11.6K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
34.9K 2.1K 20
Witness the love story of an Indian officer ------- Falling in love with middle class male was never in kookie's plan .... ...